Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,297 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 175,333
Pageviews Today: 295,189Threads Today: 92Posts Today: 1,803
04:20 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I am a time traveler from the year 2020......

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13299890
United States
03/27/2012 09:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I am a time traveler from the year 2020......
It's amazing how GLP is the motivation for time travelers to sacrifice themselves in their time and come back on a death sentence trip.

The illuminated ones of your time sacrificed your ass so you could come back and post ESL messages here...lolsign
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1178899

There is someone very important that post here in GLP, he will be responsible for many things in your future. You call him the nobody....

This is why we are here......
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1180573

so lets hear a better description about this nobody world revolutionary figure, description? so we can be sure to be on the winning side...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8633485

the cunt is gone
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14324479
China
04/13/2012 10:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
i need way more infos, like the date of ww3
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9484381

Okay I will give you more information in regards on how things are going to unfold in the next two to four years......

1...Obama will run for president against Mitt Romney, the election is already fix so Obama will win the election very easily.

2...The economy of your country will begin declining after the election. Obama will be incapable of changing or improving the situation. Since he is as corrupt as his predecessor....

3...The beginning of the economical collapse of united states will begin after Europe collapses and the euro declines as currency. The USA will fall soon after Europe...

4..Wars and natural disasters will continue damaging and further deterioration the current structures of world control....

There are other things that will happen from now to the end of your current system but if I was to be to accurate with them. I could get in travel and my privacy would be jeopardize.. Therefore I will only give you glimpses of the possible future to help you navigate towards the end of this natural reality.....

Don't worry about your world soon all will be over!!!!!
 Quoting: Pandora's box 11184183

ok now i know your first prediction is true, and i can't trust they let you do it.

when will i quit china ?
grasptheuniverse

User ID: 14257055
Australia
04/13/2012 11:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
BUMP
caz
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14354678
China
04/14/2012 03:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Are you familiar with "The Killshot" by ED Dames, a pro remote reviewer ? What's your thought ?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1481669

No I am not.....

Your current governments do not have the capacity to see into the future at least not yet. But they wont you to think that they do. So when the time to end them comes, you will not stand up to them thinking that they will be superior to you by knowing the future...

Although there are groups of people in your current world that have access to the occult spiritual realms, which is a higher intelligence that allows them a projection of a possible future but not a real future they can not understand the future completly. This is why they know that something is not right, but they don't know the full extant and the magnitude of things that are coming upon your world...

They can not overt what is coming and they know it very well!!

so how do you explain that RSA inc had information from the future about their md5 algorithm and changed the code to fix the vuln. i well remember that md5 used to not contain 0x80 in its padding. i remember seeing time changing so many times in front of my eyes, i even saw the wave.

i guess you talk about precognitivity/synchronicity, it's funny when you talk about "a groups of people" when it's the same person you try to contact
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15299178
China
04/30/2012 01:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
SO what about consious thoughts, does changing our thought patterns change reality.
 Quoting: Divine Spirit 1454210

Yes, reality is the pure expression of thought therefore change your thoughts and your reality will change with it...

The true structure of you reality is in essence consciousness, and it expresses itself by bringing into being your physical universe in the form that you experience it......

Matter and energy are in true the thought and expression of the divine as well as human, therefore even the smallest structures that make reality, can be affected by thought and motive.....

So are you saying we can manifest form but we cannot change the events, by changing our perception in the present moment?

In other words if you see the good in everyone instead of only their bad, you have a better reality, because you build up that person instead of tear them down.

Tom Kenyon on his Hathors page discussed the Art of Jumping Timelines by using the concept above. www.tomkenyon.com

Also I think you are saying what we call miracles are just manifestations, there is no religion anymore? Is this because of the whole hell and condemnation threat and fear based teaching?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1266396

d4mn [link to tomkenyon.com]

timetard, it seem these f4g know about timetravel.
i'm glad they're still too incompetant to write this kind of crap "2) You shift your vibrational state to match the timeline.

3) You lock in the vibrational state so it does not waver."

"Let us now turn our attention to the primary reason for this communication. Everything we have said up to this point is background and suggestions for the training of your own consciousness to jump timelines.

But now we turn our attention to two highly significant timelines that exist independently of your creation. They are of a different order of existence. They are not created out of your personal choice. And they exist in diametric opposition to each other.

You exist, as we have said on numerous occasions, in multiple timelines and probabilities simultaneously. One of the timelines you and humanity are living in at this moment is a fulfilling of the prophecies of doom and planetary destruction. This is a very real timeline. But, this is only one possible timeline. You are at a convergence point, a time node, where it is possible to jump from the doomsday probabilities into a new type of Earth and a new order of existence."

lol, they are desperate. they quantum bomb themself :D

you're on the side who wanna save 3 to 4 billions ? i'm on the side who want the 7 billions dead. and i want to lock to the world with the doom prophecy becoming real.
Pandora's Box
User ID: 12571608
United States
04/30/2012 10:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Will Florida get hit by a major hurricane between now and 2020? I miss the action, I just don't want all my friends and family to be swept out to sea by a dang storm surge.
 Quoting: DigestRC 11667300

Yes you will get two major ones, the first one will be strenuous but it will not be as destructive, the second one will cause sever damage....

You will also get seasons of extream wetness and extreme dryness in some regions of the country, and the world to the point that some of this extremes will cause damage in their own way. Your world climate is unstable. The instability is not cause by human activity, but by the changes in your sun that your world is current experiencing.
Pandora's box
United States
04/30/2012 11:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
tell us about the war of time, who win ? who loose ? and when :p
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12436507

The beginning to the war begins when the oppression of the government of the USA becomes to extreme against its own citizens...

The first true! 99% of terrorism around the world is cause by government. Terrorism is use as a scare tactic to force you into accepting laws, regulations and restrictions that other wise you will not accept. It is in this essence that the revolution inside USA begins. It stars when government begins causing and hyping terrorism.

First they will said that because of terrorism they most reduce your freedoms in the Internet and they will reduce your freedom of speech by imposing laws that prevent your open communication as you do now...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5224586
France
04/30/2012 11:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
the us civil war is the war of time ?
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/30/2012 11:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

The beginning to the war begins when the oppression of the government of the USA becomes to extreme against its own citizens...

The first true! 99% of terrorism around the world is cause by government. Terrorism is use as a scare tactic to force you into accepting laws, regulations and restrictions that other wise you will not accept. It is in this essence that the revolution inside USA begins. It stars when government begins causing and hyping terrorism.

First they will said that because of terrorism they most reduce your freedoms in the Internet and they will reduce your freedom of speech by imposing laws that prevent your open communication as you do now...

Quoting: Pandora's box 12571608

Second as soon as they begin restricting your freedom of speech in the Internet they will also move to reduce your freedom of speech in general. They will use the excuse of security and safety from extremist, saying that they should not be able to said whatever they wont without repercussions.. The reduction and the restriction of your freedom of speech is in essence what begins the underground movements to civil war...

Your government is fully aware that the economy is about to collapse in a few more years and they are preparing to make war with your, and they will use this short period of time of stability to prepare to make shor, you do not succeed when you revolt against your government. As of matter of fact they joust purchase hundreds of rounds of ammunition as many of you are awear. This is being done because they know what is aproaching. The reminding years of illusory stability will be use to impose more and more restrictions
and surveillance against you, for they are preparing to destroy you and anybody that opposes the old world order...
Anonymous Coward
France
04/30/2012 11:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
does your timetravel technology use quantum entanglement ?
Anonymous Coward
France
04/30/2012 11:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

Second as soon as they begin restricting your freedom of speech in the Internet they will also move to reduce your freedom of speech in general. They will use the excuse of security and safety from extremist, saying that they should not be able to said whatever they wont without repercussions.. The reduction and the restriction of your freedom of speech is in essence what begins the underground movements to civil war...

Your government is fully aware that the economy is about to collapse in a few more years and they are preparing to make war with your, and they will use this short period of time of stability to prepare to make shor, you do not succeed when you revolt against your government. As of matter of fact they joust purchase hundreds of rounds of ammunition as many of you are awear. This is being done because they know what is aproaching. The reminding years of illusory stability will be use to impose more and more restrictions
and surveillance against you, for they are preparing to destroy you and anybody that opposes the old world order...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12571608

so you admit they have a timetravel machine ?
Pandora's box
United States
04/30/2012 11:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
the us civil war is the war of time ?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5224586

In true it is, because it allows the door of the the new world order to open, which eventually leads into the one world government which is introduce by the so call Nobody.......
Anonymous Coward
France
04/30/2012 11:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
but they'll be desertion in the us army, like in lybia/syria ?
Pandora's box
United States
04/30/2012 11:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
but they'll be desertion in the us army, like in lybia/syria ?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5224586

Yes about 45% of the soldiers of all branches will desert and turn against the government, many of them will join the revels. This period when many of the soldiers begin to join the fight with their comrades, becomes very bloody and brutal for many of them are veterans of the wars of Afghanistan and Iraq....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15317010
United States
04/30/2012 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am a time traveler from 2010, ask me anything from the past, either I, or my master knows the answer.
Anonymous Coward
France
04/30/2012 11:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
wildon't_use_thisvade SK ?
Anonymous Coward
France
04/30/2012 11:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
will the north k invade south k ?
Pandora's Box
United States
04/30/2012 11:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12571608

Third After they reduce your freedom of speech with impositions they will move to confiscate your weapons. Again they will use again the threat of terrorism and national security. When they finally take the action of confiscating your weapons the war is very close. The moment of true is aproaching. They wont to make short that when you are at the breaking point you have no way to react against the injustices and repressions of the system...

They will use the main stream media CNN, FOX etc, etc to hype a threat that does not exist, so you will bend without resistance, but the true is that this time you as a whole will not take it no more...
Anonymous Coward
France
04/30/2012 11:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
in reality i don't care if the ussa destroy herself, i hate nato, but your story sound like the whole kkk started this war cause they're mad of having a black president
Pandoras box
United States
04/30/2012 11:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
I will continue the narration of future events next time I return, continue asking questions and I will answer them as soon as I return...

Until next time your friend Pandora's box, time traveler, philosopher and supporter of the one world government leader..........
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4225593
United Kingdom
05/01/2012 12:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
The time line of the future can not be alter therefore it does not make any difference if we talk to you about future events....

Once you travel into the past is imposible to return into the future, so in essence we are trap here in your present moment....

You've just altered the future by posting this thread - participating in our reality, when, theoretically you shouldn't be here. Therefore you've just altered the timeline.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12042051
United States
05/01/2012 12:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
The next two years are going to be very difficult for your world be ready....

Well, and the next some hundred incarnations of yours will be very tough if you wont stop now.
 Quoting: bibi 10382964

In the next few years not only you will find cures to certain cancers by the use of your own immune systems, but you will also understand what happens after you die. All that exist is energy your bodies are simply vessels of energy that manifest in the lives that sustain and reanimate your bodies. When the vessels that are your bodies damage this manifest as the processes that you call death. The energy that exist in the vessels or bodies do not expresses itself as life in other realms not does contain the personality or awareness of your persons. It simply returns into its previous form of unconsciousness. In other words there is no life after death. Death is the end of the human path and perspective....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11184183

Either you are so dumb and stupid or just a liar.
Anonymous Coward
France
05/01/2012 12:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
The next two years are going to be very difficult for your world be ready....

Well, and the next some hundred incarnations of yours will be very tough if you wont stop now.
 Quoting: bibi 10382964

In the next few years not only you will find cures to certain cancers by the use of your own immune systems, but you will also understand what happens after you die. All that exist is energy your bodies are simply vessels of energy that manifest in the lives that sustain and reanimate your bodies. When the vessels that are your bodies damage this manifest as the processes that you call death. The energy that exist in the vessels or bodies do not expresses itself as life in other realms not does contain the personality or awareness of your persons. It simply returns into its previous form of unconsciousness. In other words there is no life after death. Death is the end of the human path and perspective....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11184183

Either you are so dumb and stupid or just a liar.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12042051

or he's just a brainwashed soldier
God
User ID: 5421116
United States
05/01/2012 01:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
The first time traveler.

Oct 31 2006

I can tell you what the future "was"

If you would like to know what the future "was" so we can prevent it. The World knew of it, but it was hidden but right in front of you. For your eyes were not open, now they will be.

The future was....(This prove Genesis was possible)
Posting after 3 respond(quote me) to this post.

This is your life! I cannot make this choice for you

*WARNING: This is real, and will shock you.

*For those that don't take this seriously, I already know who you are, and you are
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15523363
China
05/04/2012 01:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
The first time traveler.

Oct 31 2006

If you would like to know what the future "was" so we can prevent it. The World knew of it, but it was hidden but right in front of you. For your eyes were not open, now they will be.

*For those that don't take this seriously, I already know who you are, and you are
 Quoting: God 5421116

ok just tell it, i'm overdose.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15485723
Argentina
05/04/2012 02:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
The first time traveler.

Oct 31 2006

Bring it on!
Anonymous Coward
Argentina
05/04/2012 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh nevermind, you also posted as 'The Real Jesus'

rolleyes
Anonymous Coward
Argentina
05/04/2012 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Resuming, OP was full of it, you quickly realize this when you read his previous posting historial.

He returns in Feb of this year with the same BS, but adding some new stuff, like a incoming war in Middle East.

OP, I have a message for you:

GTFO and never post here again, fucking shill disinformation agent
Anonymous Coward
France
05/04/2012 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
The first time traveler.

Oct 31 2006

ok 3 reply, now tell us
Anonymous Coward
France
05/18/2012 09:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
everything is the same outside,
i'll just sit and watch.

but ya TT really sound like raging homosexual telling your doom prophecy.

i just know that nothing gonna happen.

GLP