Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,333 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 14,435
Pageviews Today: 27,903Threads Today: 15Posts Today: 156
12:15 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I am a time traveler from the year 2020......

Pandora's Box
User ID: 16407469
United States
05/20/2012 09:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I am a time traveler from the year 2020......
tell us about the war of time, who win ? who loose ? and when :p
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12436507

The beginning to the war begins when the oppression of the government of the USA becomes to extreme against its own citizens...

The first true! 99% of terrorism around the world is cause by government. Terrorism is use as a scare tactic to force you into accepting laws, regulations and restrictions that other wise you will not accept. It is in this essence that the revolution inside USA begins. It stars when government begins causing and hyping terrorism.

First they will said that because of terrorism they most reduce your freedoms in the Internet and they will reduce your freedom of speech by imposing laws that prevent your open communication as you do now...

Quoting: Pandora's box 12571608

Second as soon as they begin restricting your freedom of speech in the Internet they will also move to reduce your freedom of speech in general. They will use the excuse of security and safety from extremist, saying that they should not be able to said whatever they wont without repercussions.. The reduction and the restriction of your freedom of speech is in essence what begins the underground movements to civil war...

Your government is fully aware that the economy is about to collapse in a few more years and they are preparing to make war with your, and they will use this short period of time of stability to prepare to make shor, you do not succeed when you revolt against your government. As of matter of fact they joust purchase hundreds of rounds of ammunition as many of you are awear. This is being done because they know what is aproaching. The reminding years of illusory stability will be use to impose more and more restrictions
and surveillance against you, for they are preparing to destroy you and anybody that opposes the old world order...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12571608

Third After they reduce your freedom of speech with impositions they will move to confiscate your weapons. Again they will use again the threat of terrorism and national security. When they finally take the action of confiscating your weapons the war is very close. The moment of true is aproaching. They wont to make short that when you are at the breaking point you have no way to react against the injustices and repressions of the system...

They will use the main stream media CNN, FOX etc, etc to hype a threat that does not exist, so you will bend without resistance, but the true is that this time you as a whole will not take it no more...

Quoting: Pandora's Box 12571608

Fourth the police state and the economical collapse....

The beginning of the real pains will begin after Obama gets reelected by defeating Romney. The economy will continue its declining but it will be more visible and serious after the election, for it will be accompanied by serious social unrest and other pains...

In the eyes of the government there will be terrorist in every Conner and under every rock. Constant check points over many streets and highways. Many areas like libraries, schools, malls and other areas will begin having TSA types doing searches on you. Cameras on every Conner and constant harassment by new and more restrictive laws. This will continued for a period of four years after the economy collapse in the year 2016.

The collapse will begin a little after the collapse of the European union many nations will separate from the euro and will return to their own currencies heavy social unrest will fallow.....
Pandora's Box
User ID: 16407469
United States
05/20/2012 10:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
You idiots actually fall for this crap? Thinking he's from the future, so shooting out all the questions. Seriously guys??Glp must be real popular, since we have angels, creators, tons of time travelers visiting here every week.
You guys are real retards.
Even a 10 yrs. Old is smarter than all of you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12430924

Wondering in the unknown is the hiding of true path of the knowing. They believe because the have an open mind something that you appear to lack....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6231580
United States
05/20/2012 10:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's a pity that grammar hasn't improved in the future.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1426506

2020 is not much different than today, except that we have a little more developed technology than today, but not by much....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1180573

no shit sherlock..

could dreaming about a cigar still ... just be a cigar?
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/20/2012 10:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

The beginning to the war begins when the oppression of the government of the USA becomes to extreme against its own citizens...

The first true! 99% of terrorism around the world is cause by government. Terrorism is use as a scare tactic to force you into accepting laws, regulations and restrictions that other wise you will not accept. It is in this essence that the revolution inside USA begins. It stars when government begins causing and hyping terrorism.

First they will said that because of terrorism they most reduce your freedoms in the Internet and they will reduce your freedom of speech by imposing laws that prevent your open communication as you do now...

bsflag

total and complete.

makes too much sense to be true.

Second as soon as they begin restricting your freedom of speech in the Internet they will also move to reduce your freedom of speech in general. They will use the excuse of security and safety from extremist, saying that they should not be able to said whatever they wont without repercussions.. The reduction and the restriction of your freedom of speech is in essence what begins the underground movements to civil war...

Your government is fully aware that the economy is about to collapse in a few more years and they are preparing to make war with your, and they will use this short period of time of stability to prepare to make shor, you do not succeed when you revolt against your government. As of matter of fact they joust purchase hundreds of rounds of ammunition as many of you are awear. This is being done because they know what is aproaching. The reminding years of illusory stability will be use to impose more and more restrictions
and surveillance against you, for they are preparing to destroy you and anybody that opposes the old world order...

Third After they reduce your freedom of speech with impositions they will move to confiscate your weapons. Again they will use again the threat of terrorism and national security. When they finally take the action of confiscating your weapons the war is very close. The moment of true is aproaching. They wont to make short that when you are at the breaking point you have no way to react against the injustices and repressions of the system...

They will use the main stream media CNN, FOX etc, etc to hype a threat that does not exist, so you will bend without resistance, but the true is that this time you as a whole will not take it no more...

The beginning of the real pains will begin after Obama gets reelected by defeating Romney. The economy will continue its declining but it will be more visible and serious after the election, for it will be accompanied by serious social unrest and other pains...

In the eyes of the government there will be terrorist in every Conner and under every rock. Constant check points over many streets and highways. Many areas like libraries, schools, malls and other areas will begin having TSA types doing searches on you. Cameras on every Conner and constant harassment by new and more restrictive laws. This will continued for a period of four years after the economy collapse in the year 2016.

The collapse will begin a little after the collapse of the European union many nations will separate from the euro and will return to their own currencies heavy social unrest will fallow.....

Quoting: Pandora's Box 16407469
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/20/2012 10:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
i know this is bullshit, because all his conclusions are based on today's premises.
bendinglight

User ID: 2143478
United States
05/20/2012 10:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
obamasheeeeep
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16417627
China
05/20/2012 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
when the first step is suppose to happen ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16417142
United Kingdom
05/20/2012 11:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
What will happen to the arts in the future? music, books, films etc... If the world is to be in civil unrest, presumably these industries and forms of entertainment wont have any place in the future you describe?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15635858
United States
05/20/2012 11:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
First off let's start off with the fact that time travel is real as identified by Col. Corso and even Andrew Basiago who was one of the youth involved in Project Pegasus in the late 60's and early 70's.

Next, according to testimony from Basiago there are multiple timelines as he personally experienced.

Then add to the mix that the secret government along with the ET factor have been doing various experiments involving altering timelines.

Now if one has spent time doing the research, had access to military personal transcripts and insiders - then one would know based on facts provided by individuals involved in time travel the above is true.

Now - time is mutable. It flows like a river and the outcome of future events can be altered. However, Basiago testified that each time he traveled forward, backward and came back to the present it was on a different time line. Sort of like multiple threads used to make twine. Multiple timelines co-exist simultaneously.

So, if this time traveler is authentic s/he would know this. In addition, one can only guess the trend events are moving towards just like someone can guess the course of a log floating down a river. However, there are multiple variables that could alter the course of that log just as there are multiple variables that can alter future events. The key variable being conscious intention where there have been multiple experiments that illustrated how this can happen.

Some may remember Art Bell's experiments on Coast to Coast where he had his listeners focus on rain coming down in a drought area. All of these types of experiments were successful. Meaning that the intention of the collective consciousness does indeed have an impact on future events. This is why TPTB work so hard through the media to engage in mind-control where the population is stultified, numbed up and fed disinformation. For some, if it isn't on Fox news it didn't happen.

Now from Obama's lips he himself knows the fix is in and he is to be elected come Fall. Breitbart's intention was to expose O for fraud. The next day he died. Now that information is showing up even on Drudge Report a very well visited internet news site. If Ron Paul's message and the MSM is stymied to where the real news is available to the vast majority of citizens, via their conscious intention - the predicted election outcome may be altered.

In the media it was identified that Obama has made arrangements with Spain to count the Presidential election results. How underhanded is that?

Anyway - back to OP. He may be from the future he may not be. However, none of us know, not even him, as to which timeline he is currently on. Therefore, his predictions are an indication of possible future trends and are not set in cement. Even prayer is known to help alter future outcomes and experiments have been conducted which proved this as a possibility.

We also are aware that it is darkest before the dawn. For all we know a galactic wave of energy is moving toward that will help create a leap in human evolution. It could be bright future we are moving toward where free energy is finally out of the hands of those who would keep it from the public altering the very basic way we exist now.

OP is pessimistic.

Who would want to buy into that type of future? As individuals we do have a choice.

What do you choose?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13256437
China
05/21/2012 01:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
there is a worldline divergeance cause of the lts, but ya retards still don't understand it's the same world, and that some pasts/futures are just projections. thanks to ya bunch of total incompetant which totally fucked the worldline
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15635858
United States
05/21/2012 11:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
there is a worldline divergeance cause of the lts, but ya retards still don't understand it's the same world, and that some pasts/futures are just projections. thanks to ya bunch of total incompetant which totally fucked the worldline
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13256437

Not to sure about that. They were experimenting with different types of timeline outcomes. On the original timeline, prior to the world timeline being messed with, the South won the Civil War. I wonder how that timeline ended up?

Anyway, parallel universes are pressed together like the pages of a book. As to the past or future being projections??? A number of us do have recall of what the timeline was prior to the different timeline adjustments.

There is an interesting thread here: [link to www.themistsofavalon.net]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1285189
China
05/21/2012 11:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am trap in the year 2011, and now I have to re-experience this particular time period of hell and darkness, that your world is experiencing all over again....

Life is unmeaningful knowing the outcome of the future...

And knowing full well, that we cant interfere in your world even if it means the destruction of half of the worlds population......
 Quoting: Pandora's box 1180573

lol this is stupid
you act like the coming years are hell but only 8 years from now time travel is possible. and you were stupid enough to go back to what you call "darkness and hell" times.

you must be the most stupid person of 2020 lol

anyway if we get timetravel for even regular morons in 8 years im all for the future
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5224586
France
05/26/2012 06:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am trap in the year 2011, and now I have to re-experience this particular time period of hell and darkness, that your world is experiencing all over again....

Life is unmeaningful knowing the outcome of the future...

And knowing full well, that we cant interfere in your world even if it means the destruction of half of the worlds population......
 Quoting: Pandora's box 1180573

lol this is stupid
you act like the coming years are hell but only 8 years from now time travel is possible. and you were stupid enough to go back to what you call "darkness and hell" times.

you must be the most stupid person of 2020 lol

anyway if we get timetravel for even regular morons in 8 years im all for the future
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1285189

maybe he's traumatised by the supposed coming doom, who know...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16622936
United States
05/26/2012 07:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have read every word and find that this Nobody person who wants to run the New World Order is the Anti-christ....you are his disciple---You state total red flags. You will never achieve this new world order and you are here to save no one....your dumb, your stuck and your world is jacked....just like ours. We are not dumb and sorry people do believe us.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10621441
United States
05/26/2012 07:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you are stuck, why not change the future? Sounds like it will benefit us all. Just do it future-pawn!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15918534
United States
05/27/2012 01:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Folks, really? This guy can't even spell.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14038453
United States
05/27/2012 01:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Folks, really? This guy can't even spell.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15918534

+1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16748336
United Kingdom
05/27/2012 01:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi time traveller do they ever find out who the nobody and woman of scars is?????????
grasptheuniverse

User ID: 16686075
Australia
05/27/2012 02:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Talk about Fukishema what is the deal with that
caz
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8716433
France
05/27/2012 03:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have read every word and find that this Nobody person who wants to run the New World Order is the Anti-christ....you are his disciple---You state total red flags. You will never achieve this new world order and you are here to save no one....your dumb, your stuck and your world is jacked....just like ours. We are not dumb and sorry people do believe us.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16622936

correct
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13606231
United States
06/03/2012 09:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Fifth..

The awakening and the beginning of the end...

By this time the year 2016 many knows about the governments around the planet corruption are widely know thanks to the Internet not only the citizens of USA are awake but most people around the world are aware of the web of control...

The old world order is at the brink of collapse but the leaders of the world don't seem to understand... They continued robing their citizens of their hard earn money for more bail outs of companies and banks with carelessness for the well being of its citizens...

The revolution begins not when the citizens of the USA are remove of their rights like the freedom of speech or the right to have arms but in an ironic turn starts when the governments begins confiscating the peoples resources.. It all begins when the government makes illegal for people to own gold and begins taking peoples retirements lands and anything of value from the people with the excuse of taxation's, levies and investement.
Pandora's box
United States
06/03/2012 09:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

Fifth..

By this time the year 2016 many knows about the governments around the planet corruption are widely know thanks to the Internet not only the citizens of USA are awake but most people around the world are aware of the web of control...

The old world order is at the brink of collapse but the leaders of the world don't seem to understand... They continued robing their citizens of their hard earn money for more bail outs of companies and banks with carelessness for the well being of its citizens...

The revolution begins not when the citizens of the USA are remove of their rights like the freedom of speech or the right to have arms but in an ironic turn starts when the governments begins confiscating the peoples resources.. It all begins when the government makes illegal for people to own gold and begins taking peoples retirements lands and anything of value from the people with the excuse of taxation's, levies and investement.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13606231

Sixth....

The awakening...life, death and revolution....

In 2016 the economy of USA finally collapses the world is on chaos and the bells of war and destruction begin to sing the songs of death and fury.......

The first movements of civil war begin in the south with the right wingers type, but soon enough it spreads to the west, east, and north....Although it begins with the right wingers soon enough becomes not of right or left, but a concern for all. As the people of all the nation understands that there is no other way for change...

The people of the nation no longer see themselves as left or right black of white but as comrades in a mission of change and hope.....
Pandora's box
United States
06/03/2012 10:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

Fifth..

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13606231

Sixth....

The awakening...life, death and revolution....

In 2016 the economy of USA finally collapses the world is on chaos and the bells of war and destruction begin to sing the songs of death and fury.......

The first movements of civil war begin in the south with the right wingers type, but soon enough it spreads to the west, east, and north....Although it begins with the right wingers soon enough becomes not of right or left, but a concern for all. As the people of all the nation understands that there is no other way for change...

The people of the nation no longer see themselves as left or right black of white but as comrades in a mission of change and hope.....

Quoting: Pandora's box 13606231

Seventh....

Darknes, brutality, life, death and failure...

The war is justified by the operation and injustice of government but it leads to a path from where there is no return.....

The civil war last a few months but is devastating to the citizens and to the government equally....The government soon enough brings an end to the war and uprising of its citizens with brute and unconscious care....many get executed without judge, jury or regret this period becomes or exemplifies a butcher..

To answer your question appropriately it was necessary for me to explain the details of why and how.... So who wins or who loses.... Well we can said if you wont to be technical that the government wins the war. But if you wont to be real I can said that nobody won. The economy has collapsed the government no longer exist as once did but exist only as a name. Its citizens have no hope and no respect for what reminds of this shell of a government during this period things appear to be so dark......

But not for long for it is in this darkest period that the beginning of a new idea emerges into being by the force and ideas of the singularity and his brothers....

Words are the path of the beginning and the transformation of what is and will become...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17543840
China
06/07/2012 12:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
well i don't really care about the civil war in the usa

and your gov can die.

i have a better plan than a childish civil war cause both the gov and the civils are a bunch of total incompetants and think that it's the other side fault if there is an economy crisis.

i think you are playing with your own shit, and don't understand the real fight.

the real question is: do you want to be free ? or do you want to stay a slave ?

i know this, without victory there can be no peace.

but thanks god, they might have time travel technology, they still are a bunch of total inconpetants.
Anonymous Coward
France
06/09/2012 01:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
2063.blogspot.fr

is he legit ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18840254
China
06/30/2012 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
So what happens to the billion something Muslims in the world? The Africans? The SouthEast Asians? the Central and South Americans?

Do they kill each other off or just overbreed themselves into massive famines and starvation?

Does not the doom and gloom extend into those regions of the world as well as the USA and Europe?
 Quoting: anonanon 4148733

I have speak to you about this regions, but I will give you more details in regards to this areas....

Mexico will continue to deteriorate violence will continue incrementing, soon social uprising will begin taking place this will also happened to south America.. Soon whether patterns will change in this regions that would cause great hunger and pain.

There will be no over breeding soon billions of you will die in the chaos that is aproaching although wars in regions of all the planet will take a heavy toll in your numbers, the majority of deaths will take place by pandemias and disease..

Soon forces that will bring disease and death will kill millions. Pandemias soon will emerge from the regions of Asia and they will spread through out the world... We speculate that this diseases were spread by this governments to increment the control of the people by the measure of fear....

Soon you will see a conflict in the middle east this conflict will further deteriorate your world economies....

Massive changes will soon shake your current world order...
 Quoting: pandoras box 11184183

"Soon you will see a conflict in the middle east this conflict will further deteriorate your world economies...."

which country in the ME ?
Anonymous Coward
France
07/02/2012 02:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
i need way more infos, like the date of ww3
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9484381

Okay I will give you more information in regards on how things are going to unfold in the next two to four years......

1...Obama will run for president against Mitt Romney, the election is already fix so Obama will win the election very easily.

2...The economy of your country will begin declining after the election. Obama will be incapable of changing or improving the situation. Since he is as corrupt as his predecessor....

3...The beginning of the economical collapse of united states will begin after Europe collapses and the euro declines as currency. The USA will fall soon after Europe...

4..Wars and natural disasters will continue damaging and further deterioration the current structures of world control....

There are other things that will happen from now to the end of your current system but if I was to be to accurate with them. I could get in travel and my privacy would be jeopardize.. Therefore I will only give you glimpses of the possible future to help you navigate towards the end of this natural reality.....

Don't worry about your world soon all will be over!!!!!
 Quoting: Pandora's box 11184183

All that you perceive in your current world is an illusion but for now you can not understand this.......
 Quoting: Pandora's Box 11184183

fu pandora's poop box.

btw are you a girl or a boy ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1110832
United States
07/27/2012 01:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
As time passes this thread will become more apparent and known to the world for each prediction will become true in due time.
Pandora box
User ID: 1099345
United States
08/09/2012 07:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
This month of August will be a difficult month for your world, soon you will see why...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16854076
Australia
08/09/2012 07:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
This month of August will be a difficult month for your world, soon you will see why...
 Quoting: Pandora box 1099345

Well spill the beans then dickhead. What are you waiting for?

Unless you are a coward?

Stop being a pussy ass wimp and spill the beans and being a moron

GLP