Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,095 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 413,634
Pageviews Today: 659,841Threads Today: 228Posts Today: 3,352
08:12 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I am a time traveler from the year 2020......

Pandora box
User ID: 1140640
United States
11/07/2012 09:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I am a time traveler from the year 2020......
hey OP I thought you were gonna answer some of the questions on pages 13 and 14.....
 Quoting: RED SHOES 15117484

I do want to, but they keep banning me this is why I have not being able to do so...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27141067
France
11/11/2012 02:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
give a us a timeline of events from now to juanary 2013
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25170384
Greece
11/15/2012 08:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
For how long would you say that Greece will be safe before it all starts?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27799414
Japan
11/15/2012 08:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Don't expect any relevant answers from 2020......NEXT!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1124613
United States
11/15/2012 11:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
give a us a timeline of events from now to juanary 2013
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27141067

I can't give you a time line of one especific year, because I dont remember very well the past of certain years. It is easy to give you especific events in periods of four years...I going to talk to you all about Europe now...
This nations are soon going to be under powerful caos and destruction Spain, Greece, France, Britain, Italy, Portugal...if you are on this nations get out of them if possible for soon living there would be very difficult...this events of caos will manifest in the next four years strong social unrest, murdering and kidnappings of certain politicians that the people of Europe know, are destroying their countries, even the royals of certain nations would soon no longer be safe....the reason the people of Europe being cheated getting robe and they know it..the government of Europe think they can get away with things by brain washing you with the media but that is not going to work because the people now have access to real information through the internet they can no longer be cheated any more ...

Your governments are robing your resources and giving them to the banks ...they taking the bread of your children and giving it to the wealthy...The people of Europe will not tolarait this blasphemy for much longer you will soon see.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 12:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
For how long would you say that Greece will be safe before it all starts?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25170384

Greece is no longer safe, the people of Greece soon will become even more radical in their activities...The corrupt government of Greece is cutting public services and taking every ounce of energy from the Greek people all for what? To give it to the powerful and wealthy groups that control the central banks and and monetary systems ....Greece will get worse not better ....dont worry soon in a few more years the world leader will appear from nothingness and he will take care of Europe and the rest of the world with justice, love and compassion..
Pandora box
United States
11/16/2012 12:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Don't expect any relevant answers from 2020......NEXT!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27799414

In regards to Japan you will soon experience even worse natural and economic disasters....be strong the time of real change will soon occur ..
Through the force of the soon to come world revolution. To set free from oppression the entire human family...
a11
User ID: 25500849
United States
11/16/2012 12:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
BlazE It F0o
Pandora box
United States
11/16/2012 12:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
The situation of all your world nations will continue to deteriorate...but dont see this with hopelessness for this is simply happening to prepare your world for a new system and a new order of things... So you as people of the world can transcend this human experience of limitation and meagerness, with a world of a golden period for the ages of eternity..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11330901
United States
11/16/2012 12:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
I can't give you a time line of one especific year, because I dont remember very well the past of certain years.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1124613

Are you the OP? You say you're from 2020...that's only 8 years from now.

For those in this time, 8 years ago it was 2004...does 2004 seem like ancient and forgettable history?

The point is that by picking 2020, you didn't put yourself far enough in the future to play the "I don't know all the details of history card," since you're only claiming to be from 8 years in the future.
Seer777
Ride the wings of the mind

User ID: 3018467
United States
11/16/2012 12:44 AM

Report Abusive Post
The name of the project of the illuminate ones is call "Pandora's box conscious reversal" the point of the program, attempt to alter past reality and therefore change future events, the program has being unsuccessful until this moment...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1180573

Wow.

PandorasCube2

pandora
Difficulties strengthen the Mind as labor does the body...
~Seneca
Pandora box
United States
11/16/2012 01:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
I can't give you a time line of one especific year, because I dont remember very well the past of certain years.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1124613

Are you the OP? You say you're from 2020...that's only 8 years from now.

For those in this time, 8 years ago it was 2004...does 2004 seem like ancient and forgettable history?

The point is that by picking 2020, you didn't put yourself far enough in the future to play the "I don't know all the details of history card," since you're only claiming to be from 8 years in the future.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11330901

I was regress to the year 1999 I being in your time line for about 13 years now.. is being a nightmare having to experience this dark time line once again..
Pandora box
United States
11/16/2012 01:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
The illuminated one's have created technologies which permit the expansion and contraction of the innerself. This new experiences of self permits the exploration of time and space by forming new bodies in espesific time lines, that allow the interaction with the humanity of those espesific moments..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27784883
Australia
11/16/2012 01:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
well OP in the year 2020 where does republic of turkey stand?
and the kurds do they get gassed again or does the turks give them there land and label it kurdistan?
Seer777

United States
11/16/2012 01:55 AM

Report Abusive Post

What technology allowed you to travel into the past?

You said you were only slightly more technologically advanced, yet you can travel through time?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1316193

The illuminated ones have found a way to crate an alter state of reality which allows your mind to travel through time, and to manifest a physical body in that particular present moment of the past you are sent to. Your original physical body reminds in a coma state in your real time line, if that physical body dies you die in the moment you are in the past. There is no way to regress the alter state of mind once you are trap in a past time line at least not in the time I come from...

Physical matter can not be transfer from the future to the past, only pure consciousness can be transfer and manifest itself in a particular point in time....

Consciousness carries with it itself enough energy to manifest physical bodies in your world almost like a spirit does, except that we can die when our bodies die in the future that we come from...

We try to alter September 11 2001 but no matter how hard we try the event always happens....

That is why so many were able to pick up on 9/11 before it occurred...

Because of the flurry to alter the time line..

Makes so much sense.

There is someone very important that post here in GLP, he will be responsible for many things in your future. You call him the nobody....

This is why we are here......

The so call nobody is real, and that is why I am given you this information, to give him an advantage in understanding. So he can accelerate the outcome of the soon to come world event...

The name of the project of the illuminate ones is call "Pandora's box conscious reversal" the point of the program, attempt to alter past reality and therefore change future events, the program has being unsuccessful until this moment...

Consciousness contains enough energy to manifest physical bodies but not enough to manifest machines or flying objects but only consciousness...

The energy require to manifest consciousness into a physical body is immense, it requires so much that we can not bring more than our bodies not even clothes can be brought from the future only the body...

The nature of you reality is more like a dream that manifest itself by believe.....

We have meet ourselves in the past, and something strange happen when we did, we found that we are not visible to our own selves not only that, but we can not even touch or feel the body of the past self in fact we become like ghost invisible and immaterial to self of past.....

This is cause because the energy of the self is divided and incomplete. Is as if somehow the nature of things know the difference of the two selves and gives a higher strength of existence to original self...

It seems that even when we are breaking the intended natural order of things, reality has a way to reaccommodate the true and original order, in a way that allows the accommodation of also something supernatural, in a different expression of order without collapsing the original form....

SO what about consious thoughts, does changing our thought patterns change reality.
 Quoting: Divine Spirit 1454210

Yes, reality is the pure expression of thought therefore change your thoughts and your reality will change with it...

The true structure of you reality is in essence consciousness, and it expresses itself by bringing into being your physical universe in the form that you experience it......

Matter and energy are in true the thought and expression of the divine as well as human, therefore even the smallest structures that make reality, can be affected by thought and motive.....

The point in what I am trying to tell all of you, is that no matter how dark things get in the last reminding years of this world, is that there is hope and that things will change and that you most be open to accept this changes. Soon there will be a new beginning and a rebirth of all things and all will be okay once and for all...

It's like looking in a mirror.

I have been waiting for this.

I figured it would be something much like this. The altering of time has become quite apparent and answers many questions I have had throughout my life.

As I was just talking about this yesterday...

pre cognition
events awaiting to happen is reality
moment by moment of random consequence finally died officially with higgs field confirmation
 Quoting: aether

I am beginning to believe the point behind precognition is, the ability to not only discern WHAT will occur, but be able to do so which such accuracy and KNOWING that one can then alter that which would be considered undesirable for forward progress for the whole or individual, before the 'cause' occurs...or IOW, damage control before the 'damage'.

However, doing so one would have to be very careful so as not to disturb free will on any accord.

Intent of only of having a more favorable outcome.

However, that which is seen to occur, will occur regardless 99% of the time.

Slight alterations can create ripples that will effect the outcome more productively if enacted properly and with right intention.

We choose our tomorrow, today...
 Quoting: Seer777

I could go on and on with the synchs in this thread.

Whether you are 'real' or just real good, I have resonated strongly with your thread.

Clarity indeed.

Eternal thanks.

illuminated2

PersistenceofTim

ReflectioninTime

:)

Last Edited by Seer777 on 11/16/2012 01:58 AM
~Seneca
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24289757
United States
11/16/2012 02:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
I would say NOTING is being CREATED NEW... because YOU ARE ALREADY EVERY-WHERE NOW.. so it is more that your ATTENTION TAPS into those others parts of YOU.... and interpets / Perceives them.

But.. they are NOT NEW... just new to your MIND in 2012

Self-Mastery and Time Travel are the same... it is you own ability to BE HERE ... there and anywhere... as you wish... with the AWESOME ABILITY to FOCUS... PERCEIVE.

YEars ago when I was meditating alot... I could very easily go many different places without LEAVING in the current physical body... it was going by SEEING within your minds eys... and YOU WERE THERE.... you knew what was happening.

FOCUS is the ability that needs to be MASTERED to do this.

And with TV / Movies and Politics we tend not to FOCUS on ALL THINGS or ALL OTHER THINGS we are.

One Windo of Perception at a time.

The illuminated one's have created technologies which permit the expansion and contraction of the innerself. This new experiences of self permits the exploration of time and space by forming new bodies in espesific time lines, that allow the interaction with the humanity of those espesific moments..
 Quoting: Pandora box 1124613
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27671777
France
11/16/2012 02:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
i know now that the current ptb got time travel technology and already stole technology from the future.
tell us something about quantum terrorist.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25023241
United States
11/16/2012 02:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
There is no 2020. We don't make it that far.
Pandora box
United States
11/16/2012 02:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
The world leader walks among you, he is one of you, he is a nobody....And he loves you very much...

He is in hiding waiting the the most pressies moment to emerge to the open...

He understands poverty and oppression because he is under this circumstances, he understands you because he is among you and one of you..
Seer777

United States
11/16/2012 02:32 AM

Report Abusive Post
May I ask...

What types of methods were utilized when attempting to alter the event of 9/11?

hf
~Seneca
Pandora box
United States
11/16/2012 02:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
well OP in the year 2020 where does republic of turkey stand?
and the kurds do they get gassed again or does the turks give them there land and label it kurdistan?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27784883

Turkey is a poppet of the west and they will be deal with, the powers at be...Turkey will be betrayed in its moment of need by the forces that it obeys...

To answer your question both groups will continue fighting until the very end,there will no establishment of a new land for them..
Drunkenkungfu

User ID: 27735402
Australia
11/16/2012 02:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
wtf

Time does not exist, it is only a measurement of a span to aid us humans. There is no future, that is yet to happen.

You come back and will only talk in 4 year spans because of your memory

"Note to self do not send back anyone with memory issues." neener2

Btw who sent you back so we can fire his ass right now.slaphim

But cheers for the laugh.coffee4
11:11
Pandora box
United States
11/16/2012 02:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
The smallest events can have massive force to alter reality itself if properly construct by proper projection of thought...

This is how he and we the illuminated ones can alter the future, without even be perceive by the eyes of the world....

Remember this saying the movement of the wings of a small butterfly can cause a tornado in the other side of the world...

The humble nobody understands this nature and he uses this power to accelerate the proseses of world events...
Seer777

United States
11/16/2012 03:05 AM

Report Abusive Post
The smallest events can have massive force to alter reality itself if properly construct by proper projection of thought...

This is how he and we the illuminated ones can alter the future, without even be perceive by the eyes of the world....

Remember this saying the movement of the wings of a small butterfly can cause a tornado in the other side of the world...

The humble nobody understands this nature and he uses this power to accelerate the proseses of world events...

Yes of course.

However, I am more asking the types of methods utilized. As the weeks and days before the event, many were able to pick up on it.

I have wondered many times how a future event can be perceived by the Collective on a generally larger scale than smaller events.

If say perhaps, there was a group of individuals which learned this form of 'timetravel' if you will, then those who would be able to do so, would be focused on changing events in a more compassionate form by their very Natures.

Or lease it seems.

It also seems that 9/11 was the day where 'Everything Changed' and would be exceedingly attractive to forces who were able to bend timelines and return to alter that event.

But like you said, it occurred regardless, due to you being outside your Natural timeline.

The sensitive among us were able to pick up the disturbances in the 'force'.

Seem like a type of backward form of precognition...

hmm

Last Edited by Seer777 on 11/16/2012 03:06 AM
~Seneca
Pandora box
United States
11/16/2012 03:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wow!!! seer777 you connected every word on your posting above perfectly...post as much as you want so everyone can discuss the nature of time, space and reality further please.. I enjoy the conversation of this nature very much...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27613031
United States
11/16/2012 03:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's a pity that grammar hasn't improved in the future.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1426506

2020 is not much different than today, except that we have a little more developed technology than today, but not by much....

Ok, so half the world dies and you get a better Ipod. That about it, Mr. Grammar Boy from China?
Seer777

United States
11/16/2012 03:22 AM

Report Abusive Post
Wow!!! seer777 you connected every word on your posting above perfectly...post as much as you want so everyone can discuss the nature of time, space and reality further please.. I enjoy the conversation of this nature very much...

As do I.

And I have been waiting to have it as I have seen many things which allow for no answer other than something having been altered along these lines.

I have personally recognized that one can bend 'time' utilizing their own energies, intent and will in my own practice.

We often discuss things of this very nature of the 'X Marks the Spot' thread if you are interested for more discourse with other like Minds.

Many of the posts I quoted from you earlier have been discussed at length in some regard.

I was just musing yesterday how I noticed that no matter how hard one tries to keep a seen Event from occurring, it will play out regardless.

Or IOW, once the cause is triggered, the effect will occur.

However, the ripple and positive intention of a favorable outcome does seem to make an impact. As of course it would, due that once the ripple is sent out, it touches the All.

theripples

Thank you for allowing me to muse on your thread, as I was already in a state of extreme synchronicity when I stumbled apon it. I also had a bit over trouble organizing my thoughts due to adrenaline.

HarvestTime

One of those, Bend or Break moments...

tounge

Last Edited by Seer777 on 11/16/2012 03:23 AM
~Seneca
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 03:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
May I ask...

What types of methods were utilized when attempting to alter the event of 9/11?

hf
 Quoting: Seer777

The 9/11 event alter world history in such massive scale that its reple effect will be feel for a millennia...joust think of this how would the world had being affected if 9/11 never happen... no wars on Afghanistan, Iraq. Imagine all those lifes that could have being save..Imagine the potential and influence that does people could have had in the world... a Newton or a Michael Angela could have being lost among the millions that have died because this event....

I can't tell you what metods we use for obvious reasons...but yes some of you perceived the event because of the massive effect it had in the world consciousness... I esense it broke the time continuem of past and future this is why some of you fill it inside and knew it was about to happen...

Look at the video of George Bush when he is in the classroom, listen to what the teacher is teaching and listen what the children are saying that should give you a clue on how the shadows of time travel operate...
Pandora box
United States
11/16/2012 03:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Synchronization and instinct are some of the bases of knowing without knowing and therefor knowing the unfolding of time and order..

---
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27671777
France
11/16/2012 04:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
roleplayers....

GLP