Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,742 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 814,477
Pageviews Today: 1,397,130Threads Today: 541Posts Today: 10,042
03:36 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I am a time traveler from the year 2020......

Pandora box
User ID: 1124613
United States
11/16/2012 04:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I am a time traveler from the year 2020......
The saying of the butterfly moving its wings and than causing a tornado in the other side of the world has such power, that if an individual or group understood its power, they could alter reality itself. Because it empowers even the smallest among people to influenced reality if it knows how to use it.....

This capacity of the effect of knowing, is know by certain groups that currently control you world governments and systems. But, because this people in power are to undeveloped as group and as individual, they have use this power for evil instead of good. For they have corrupt, enslave oppress and destroy billions of human beings through out history.....

The time is coming for this people to be remove from power, so a joust and fair system can be brought into the world, so human suffering can be extinguishe. For there are forces that understand the power of "one"to such a extent that he, and they will be able to use it, to overthrow world governments, national systems and organize religion very easily when the moment arrives to do such things. To bring a peaceful fair and joust unified world, under the one world government once and for all!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27671777
France
11/16/2012 05:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
i got a better plan, just destroy everything so the future can't enslave us to maintain the paradox of their existenz
Pandora box
United States
11/16/2012 05:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
i got a better plan, just destroy everything so the future can't enslave us to maintain the paradox of their existenz
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27671777

My dear Frenchy friend, is not about destruction but about hope and vision for a new world of compassion and profound love....

For love is the new base of the new reality, that its about to unfold....

A brotherhood of man with the possibility of the unfolding reality...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27396567
Romania
11/16/2012 05:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
THE REALITY IS IN THE ACCTUALY FORM WE ARE JUST BACTERIA!that kill life to live.

sumthinup
miqq

User ID: 27863696
Argentina
11/16/2012 08:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
May I ask...

What types of methods were utilized when attempting to alter the event of 9/11?

hf
 Quoting: Seer777

The 9/11 event alter world history in such massive scale that its reple effect will be feel for a millennia...joust think of this how would the world had being affected if 9/11 never happen... no wars on Afghanistan, Iraq. Imagine all those lifes that could have being save..Imagine the potential and influence that does people could have had in the world... a Newton or a Michael Angela could have being lost among the millions that have died because this event....

I can't tell you what metods we use for obvious reasons...but yes some of you perceived the event because of the massive effect it had in the world consciousness... I esense it broke the time continuem of past and future this is why some of you fill it inside and knew it was about to happen...

Look at the video of George Bush when he is in the classroom, listen to what the teacher is teaching and listen what the children are saying that should give you a clue on how the shadows of time travel operate...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1124613

Do you mean this? Spooky!damned
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24289757
United States
11/16/2012 09:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
So.... what about the Alignment on Dec 21, 2012.
so many un-related people over the ages have used this DATE and ALIGNMENT to indicate somthing big... so.. give us the scoop.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27671777

My dear Frenchy friend, is not about destruction but about hope and vision for a new world of compassion and profound love....

For love is the new base of the new reality, that its about to unfold....

A brotherhood of man with the possibility of the unfolding reality...
 Quoting: Pandora box 1124613
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27887304
Greece
11/17/2012 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello OP.hf
Thanks for anwsering my previous question about Greece
. I have one more, completly different, question. You mention about a group of illuminated people in the future. My question is, if that organization already exist and if so how would it be possible for one to become part of that. Thank you alot
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18020610
United States
11/17/2012 12:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
sure are alot of liars here

show one diagramtic of a new mechanism

hell , say what will happen in an hour

should know

unless your mom was a bitch that raised a little liar

she will probably go to hell
Pandora box
United States
11/18/2012 04:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello OP.hf
Thanks for anwsering my previous question about Greece
. I have one more, completly different, question. You mention about a group of illuminated people in the future. My question is, if that organization already exist and if so how would it be possible for one to become part of that. Thank you alot
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27887304

The illuminate ones do not exist yet, they come into being when the world leader appears in the world scene, he will form this group to achieve the goals of the new beginning....

In those years this new group that will be form would be in the open, so those with a true Hart can join the revolutionaries....

The requirements will be that you believe in the one world government with all you Hart and mind....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25935062
Canada
11/18/2012 04:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am trap in the year 2011, and now I have to re-experience this particular time period of hell and darkness, that your world is experiencing all over again....

Life is unmeaningful knowing the outcome of the future...

And knowing full well, that we cant interfere in your world even if it means the destruction of half of the worlds population......
 Quoting: Pandora's box 1180573

I am a time traveler from the past,I come from a place called yesterday,where we call it the same as you call it in 2020. SSDD
Pandora box
United States
11/18/2012 04:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
To humble721...

It seems that the ancient ones were simply able to perceived the massive changes that are approaching because of the magnitude of energy that is being realize by the current time line...it most be so strong that allows certain aspects of the present moment to escape into the awareness of the pass, and therefore they were able to perceive what is occurring now and what is about to occur...

The Mayans calendar date is not about the destruction of the human race but about the rebirth of it. Through the refinement of fire and struggle...It is about a new world and a new humanity that is truly awakened and therefore truly able to perceive its true self as the I am...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16701148
United States
11/18/2012 04:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Isa.11
[1] And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots:
[2] And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD;
[3] And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the LORD: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears:
[4] But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.
[5] And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins.
[6] The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
[7] And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.
[8] And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den.
[9] They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1292179
United States
11/18/2012 09:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Isa.11
[1] And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots:
[2] And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD;
[3] And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the LORD: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears:
[4] But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.
[5] And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins.
[6] The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
[7] And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.
[8] And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den.
[9] They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16701148
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2012 09:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Isa.11

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16701148

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1292179
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2012 09:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
To humble721...

It seems that the ancient ones were simply able to perceived the massive changes that are approaching because of the magnitude of energy that is being realize by the current time line...it most be so strong that allows certain aspects of the present moment to escape into the awareness of the pass, and therefore they were able to perceive what is occurring now and what is about to occur...

The Mayans calendar date is not about the destruction of the human race but about the rebirth of it. Through the refinement of fire and struggle...It is about a new world and a new humanity that is truly awakened and therefore truly able to perceive its true self as the I am...
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2012 09:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
To humble721...

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1292179

This guy is a fraud he said in his original post that it all all started in 2013 the crash of the economy and 2014 the start of the civil war. But now he says it starts in 2016 he can"t be a time traveler because he gives different dates for this from the start of his post then the end of it in this thread.
the hoosier astrologer
User ID: 24700919
United States
11/18/2012 10:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
what are some names we should keep our eyes on, influential people..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1472323

None of your current heads of state matter, but I will tell you this Barack Obama will be reelected in 2012, he will be the one that will try to confiscate your gold and weapons by using the military...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1180573

Got that one right, anyway. An accurate prediction more than a year in advance. And your timeline of the events in 2013 and 2014 are consistent with my expectations : collapse of economy in 2013, rise of social unrest in USA in late 2014.
the hoosier astrologer
United States
11/18/2012 10:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Tell me about the mark in the forehead or the righ hand. It will set after 2013 crash?
 Quoting: Marcelo C. Ferreira 1473694

After the civil war in united states ends in 2018....

Curiouser and curiouser. There's yet another date from this Op that is consistent with my own conclusions.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2012 10:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
These billions of people that will die,
is that from the civil wars?
 Quoting: Kerwin

The majority of the deaths do not come from the world wars around the world, although they take many lives. But instead they come from the collapse of your governmental structures, which prevent the orderly distribution of food, clean water, and other basic services. In other words the majority of the deaths come from starvation, pestilence, and natural disasters........

Again, consistent with my own conclusions.
the hoosier astrologer
United States
11/18/2012 10:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP
Interesting info. In the coming years (up to 2020) which country will be least affected with the collapse. I one could move to the best location what would it be?
thank you
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1279041

The best places to move are undeveloped rural countries. Ironically this are the best places to be when this whole thing begins to fall apart....

There will be some countries that will not collapse, but life will be difficult...

Stay out of Europe and the USA this are the worse places to be...

If you are in this countries you most find a away to go away from them before is to late. This countries are Italy, Spain, England, Greece, Portugal, France, Germany and the USA. This countries will soon be engulf in brutal civil wars....

Not Syria? Not Palestine? Not Iran? Not Jordan?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1058194
France
11/18/2012 10:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
i bet he'll fail on this one, he said there'll be a war in the middle east. nothing gonna happen.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27924625
Romania
11/18/2012 10:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
And not Romania...SAint NIcolae earth
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2012 10:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obama will run against Mitt Romney and Obama will easily win the election
 Quoting: Pandora box 12415165

Impressive successful prediction! From all the way back in March.
hoosier astrologer
United States
11/18/2012 10:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Are we going to be free someday?
 Quoting: miqq

Yes you all will be free sooner than you think in ways you can not imagine. For all chains should drop from the attachment to your life's, setting the conditions for your development and achievement.
 Quoting: Pandora's box 9439620

But you said there is no life after death. What then is the point of "development" and "achievement" if all is lost in the end?
hoosier astrologer
United States
11/18/2012 10:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
In the eyes of the government there will be terrorist in every Conner and under every rock. Constant check points over many streets and highways. Many areas like libraries, schools, malls and other areas will begin having TSA types doing searches on you. Cameras on every Conner and constant harassment by new and more restrictive laws. This will continued for a period of four years after the economy collapse in the year 2016.
 Quoting: Pandora's Box 16407469
'

But earlier you said the economy collapses in 2013. Which is it, and why the inconsistency?
hoosier astrologer
United States
11/18/2012 11:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
You remind me of another tter I knew awhile back.

What can you tell us about Telluride?
hoosier astrologer
United States
11/18/2012 11:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
United states cease to exist in the year 2020.

Shit. That was one prediction I was hoping I was wrong about.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28005130
United Kingdom
11/18/2012 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's a pity that grammar hasn't improved in the future.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1426506

LMFAO! ^^This^^ All these 'I am such and such ask me a question' distraction threads are such a fucking joke!

whatever
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2012 01:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's a pity that grammar hasn't improved in the future.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28005130

I have noticed that his grammatical and spelling errors are quite consistent, odd but consistent. I am wondering if he is using a "speech to text" program that would account for that.

In any case, he has made three testable predictions so far, and has gotten two of the three correct. Unless I missed something big happening economically in August?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27671777
France
11/18/2012 02:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
So what happens to the billion something Muslims in the world? The Africans? The SouthEast Asians? the Central and South Americans?

Do they kill each other off or just overbreed themselves into massive famines and starvation?

Does not the doom and gloom extend into those regions of the world as well as the USA and Europe?
 Quoting: anonanon 4148733

I have speak to you about this regions, but I will give you more details in regards to this areas....

Mexico will continue to deteriorate violence will continue incrementing, soon social uprising will begin taking place this will also happened to south America.. Soon whether patterns will change in this regions that would cause great hunger and pain.

There will be no over breeding soon billions of you will die in the chaos that is aproaching although wars in regions of all the planet will take a heavy toll in your numbers, the majority of deaths will take place by pandemias and disease..

Soon forces that will bring disease and death will kill millions. Pandemias soon will emerge from the regions of Asia and they will spread through out the world... We speculate that this diseases were spread by this governments to increment the control of the people by the measure of fear....

Soon you will see a conflict in the middle east this conflict will further deteriorate your world economies....

Massive changes will soon shake your current world order...
 Quoting: pandoras box 11184183

"Soon you will see a conflict in the middle east this conflict will further deteriorate your world economies...."

which country in the ME ?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18840254

i still wait an anwser....

GLP