Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,287 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 985,388
Pageviews Today: 1,643,378Threads Today: 663Posts Today: 11,859
04:23 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I am a time traveler from the year 2020......

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1504365
United States
11/20/2012 08:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I am a time traveler from the year 2020......
Between 2005-2009, a very similar "Time Traveler" named Zeshua posted on several of the Time Travel forums. Zeshua and this new "Pandora's Box" seem to have quite alot in common. In many respects they seem virtually the same:

* They both started their first thread with the title “I am a Time Traveler from the year 202X”

* They both say that physical matter cannot travel through time, but they have come up with an alternative approach.

* They both say that they don’t want everyone to believe their story, and go through some trouble to make sure that doesn’t happen.

* They both reject the multiple-timeline theory, saying that there is just one timeline, and it can be altered, but only in small degrees, and that the timeline has a natural self-corrective, self-healing function.

* They both describe a coming worldwide economic collapse and worldwide civil war.

* They both say that 3 to 4 billions of people will die between now and 2020, due to war, hunger, and disease.

* They both say that a spiritual awakening is coming after the war.

* They both say that they can’t tell us everything, but they will tell us enough to survive.

* They both say that their thread is only for a select group of people to recognize and understand.

* They both say that the USA will go through a period with no available gasoline between now and 2020.

* They both say that the USA and other nations will suffer from a shortage of clean water between now and 2020.

* They both say that of the billions who will die, the majority of deaths will be from starvation and disease, not violence.

* They both say that their purpose is to give us hope to help us through the darkness.

* They both say that Canada and Australia escape the worse of the trouble.

* They both say that after the dollar collapses, the most valuable trade items are common things we don’t value much at all now.

* They both say that a new Middle East war is coming.

* They both use a weird writing style that draws attention to its own eccentricities. While Zeshua capitalized odd words, this new poster seems to intentionally misspell certain words.

* And they both quickly established a track record of making several accurate predictions.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/20/2012 08:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
The most significant differences is that this "Pandora's Box" poster is giving dates for key turning points :

* 2013 is when the dollar and the stock market collapses

* Late 2014 is when the US civil war first begins

* 2018 is when the civil war ends.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 460707
United States
11/20/2012 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Pandora box
User ID: 1135845
United States
11/20/2012 02:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Clarification :
Although the years 2013,2014,2015, are years of heavy social and economical problems. And many of the seeds of civil war begin to accumulate overwhelmingly on this years. The actual civil war does not fully start until the year 2016. In those years the people of the USA are no longer going to be coward Dodos, they will become ferocious lions. Fully awake to the lies of the system that has oppress them. They will no longer be fool by the left, right, Republican, Democrat paradigm, for they will know that this systems are a lie not a true...

If voting was a real and you truly had the power to change and alter the country for the better by voting, do you really think that they will let you vote?

You truly think you are awake hmmm!

All so call democracies around the world are scams control by the large banking systems and corporations, to ensure the highest benefit to themselves.

Why do you think this corrupt government and governments of so call democracy around the world, receive millions and sometimes billions in political contributions . Do you really think that those wealthy organizations that give vast amounts in contributions to the politicians, will give them all that money for nothing?
Pandora box
United States
11/20/2012 03:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
i need way more infos, like the date of ww3
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9484381

Okay I will give you more information in regards on how things are going to unfold in the next two to four years......

1...Obama will run for president against Mitt Romney, the election is already fix so Obama will win the election very easily.

2...The economy of your country will begin declining after the election. Obama will be incapable of changing or improving the situation. Since he is as corrupt as his predecessor....

3...The beginning of the economical collapse of united states will begin after Europe collapses and the euro declines as currency. The USA will fall soon after Europe...

4..Wars and natural disasters will continue damaging and further deterioration the current structures of world control....

There are other things that will happen from now to the end of your current system but if I was to be to accurate with them. I could get in travel and my privacy would be jeopardize.. Therefore I will only give you glimpses of the possible future to help you navigate towards the end of this natural reality.....

Don't worry about your world soon all will be over!!!!!
 Quoting: Pandora's box 11184183
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24758892
United States
11/20/2012 04:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Clarification :
Although the years 2013,2014,2015, are years of heavy social and economical problems. And many of the seeds of civil war begin to accumulate overwhelmingly on this years. The actual civil war does not fully start until the year 2016. In those years the people of the USA are no longer going to be coward Dodos, they will become ferocious lions. Fully awake to the lies of the system that has oppress them. They will no longer be fool by the left, right, Republican, Democrat paradigm, for they will know that this systems are a lie not a true...

If voting was a real and you truly had the power to change and alter the country for the better by voting, do you really think that they will let you vote?

All so call democracies around the world are scams control by the large banking systems and corporations, to ensure the highest benefit to themselves.

Why do you think this corrupt government and governments of so call democracy around the world, receive millions and sometimes billions in political contributions . Do you really think that those wealthy organizations that give vast amounts in contributions to the politicians, will give them all that money for nothing?
 Quoting: Pandora box 1135845

This just sound like more of the same for the next 3 years getting progressively worse. Will there even be an election in 2016? How long did the civil war last? What are some tips to get through this tough time? What are some of the most important things to get and have?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28150207
France
11/20/2012 04:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
he change his date everytime, he's a fake. even if he know about the future, he's surely just a psy ops, the current ptb already got time travel technology. they surely change the ww3 date everytime.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26836006
United States
11/20/2012 04:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think it is kinda cool that someone has the time and the ability to create a farce that realy seems to captivate the people around here. It is elaborate and just odd enough to "maybe be true" in the minds of many. I guess it is kind of fun to be able to fool most of the people most of the time...

but not me. Go ahead though, it keeps people excited and interested. It does no real harm.shitstir2
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/20/2012 11:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Clarification :
Although the years 2013,2014,2015, are years of heavy social and economical problems. And many of the seeds of civil war begin to accumulate overwhelmingly on this years. The actual civil war does not fully start until the year 2016.

But earlier you wrote,

"In true the civil war will begin when they try to confiscate you weapons since that is when the revolutionary movements will begin forming in the south, but the confiscation of your gold and silver will be the final trigger that will cause a full citizenry movement towers revolution....

The war will begin first with small groups of right wingers in the south in early 2014. But by the end of that year it will be spread around the entire country because the government will become very repressive causing a full blown revolution.....

By the end of 2014 it wouldn't matter if you are right or left in your political views, the people will be one fighting the corrupt and repressing government of the usa..."
User ID: 25932951
United States
11/21/2012 12:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Clarification :

Hello Pandora's Box.

So your saying Quantum Leap is possible.

[link to en.m.wikipedia.org]

This was a tee vee show based much on your understanding of time travel.

Good hits on dates. Im impressed and I have a good batting record as well.

Have we met before in the future?

United States
11/21/2012 12:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
By the way Pandora Box. I saw you coming into my path a lil over two years ago.. and i have another person a doctor that can verify that conversation as he would rememeber it well.. "the time traveller pandorah". We were supposed to meet here in the now. I dont care if you believe me or not. However i knew you were lurking.. so i waited for you to step out. Like any good gentleman would. And there you are. I dont know if you are a real time traviler or not.. certainly seems like a good story. Just know that a person named pandorah who claimed associated to the term time travelling would come accross my path in 2+ years. And here you are.

So what now.

Do you know 0?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28198243
India
11/21/2012 04:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Civil war or no civil war you don't have to suffer the consequnce of collapse of society. Protect yourself and prepare with magnet motors and kiss goodbye to oil.

Let me introduce you to simple working devices powered by magnets which you can replicate and see for yourself.

Watch for two magnet separated by a non-magnetic insular material in the videos. More on this later.

[Evolution of Perpetual Motion WORKING Free Energy ~ ElectroMagnetic Generator]

[Magnetmotor mit Generator Free Energy- Magnet Motor with Generator Energia libre]

[Freie Energie, free energy generator. EMDR nach Prof.Dr Turtur]

Construction and notes for EMDR by Prof. Dr. Turtur

[howard johnson linear magnetic track accelerator video]

This technology is pretty well understood and books are available by G.V. Nikolaev which explain this. The key to this motor is having two magnets separated by an inert material spinning on top of the wheel.

[Repetition of the experiences of G.V. Nikolaev a magnet "Siberian Kolya "]

in Russian

in Japanese

[link to www.hasslberger.com]

and plug for my thread.

Thread: Bans lifted ? Free Energy on tap. Simple and Revolutionary

peace.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/21/2012 08:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Pandora, answer one question please.

What happens to our water? Why does clean water become so scarce? Is it just because treatment facilities go offline, or are water supplies intentionally sabotaged, or does the war result in radiation or chemical or biological agents in the water supplies? Or are we just talking about cholera?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/21/2012 08:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

What happens to our water? Why does clean water become so scarce? Is it just because treatment facilities go offline, or are water supplies intentionally sabotaged, or does the war result in radiation or chemical or biological agents in the water supplies? Or are we just talking about cholera?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1504365

Because water is the most presious commodity, without water you can die very fast. Water will be worth more than a tone of gold. People forget that the most presious things are the most simple things like water and food.

Part of the problem that water is scarce is that there will be no one to run the water facilities. Remember government is the one that makes that happen, so when government is no longer there who you think is going to do it.
Pandora box
United States
11/21/2012 08:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

Because water is the most presious commodity, without water you can die very fast. Water will be worth more than a tone of gold. People forget that the most presious things are the most simple things like water and food.

Part of the problem that water is scarce is that there will be no one to run the water facilities. Remember government is the one that makes that happen, so when government is no longer there who you think is going to do it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1135845

There will be other problems like the ones you mention, above.
Pandora box
United States
11/21/2012 08:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
By the way Pandora Box. I saw you coming into my path a lil over two years ago.. and i have another person a doctor that can verify that conversation as he would rememeber it well.. "the time traveller pandorah". We were supposed to meet here in the now. I dont care if you believe me or not. However i knew you were lurking.. so i waited for you to step out. Like any good gentleman would. And there you are. I dont know if you are a real time traviler or not.. certainly seems like a good story. Just know that a person named pandorah who claimed associated to the term time travelling would come accross my path in 2+ years. And here you are.

So what now.

Do you know 0?

Quoting: 0 25932951

Ok, so what would be the outcome after you meet me. In other words what is the massage or the action you most take once you meet me.
United States
11/21/2012 09:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

Water is the true reason for Lybia's outcome. Not oil. They sit on the largest underground source of fresh water in the world.

That is a no brainer.

United States
11/21/2012 10:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

So what now.

Do you know 0?

Ok, so what would be the outcome after you meet me. In other words what is the massage or the action you most take once you meet me.

I dont know. And i usually do. I was hoping you would know since you claim you are from the future. I only see parts of it. Some was shown to me on the other side of life. And some of that is just symbols and images of circumstances.

Are you aware that reincarnation is not what is presented. From my understanding on the otherside of life. We are in effect living infinite lives in infinite dimensions of "time"( which is an illusion but i will use it as a discriptor that is familiar) simultaneously. consciousness spread like light through a prism which fractures into a infinite shades of reality in human form. That is the understanding given to me in my 9th death here in this conscious reality where my body flatlined for 4.5 min and my soul ended up where time doesnt exist but there is only infinity.

What do you know about that?

I dont care about the future.. it is already being lived.

It is not my concern.

User ID: 25977906
United States
11/21/2012 11:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Also, if you are from the year 2020? And you have memory of this year and the years prior until 2020.

Then now in the past is gour future as it would seem. Meeting me here for the first time. Yet everything we will discuss now there will be a record of it in the future. Especially since you came to this site. You would be able to view the entirety of this thread from a stand point of then.

So everything i am typing in this now is new and now to me but should be review to you having been here in 2020 and knowing all that is written in this thread.

Dont tell me you know how to time travel but arent smart enough to review a thread you would create 8 years ago in its entirety Nd commit it to memory.

Its not about weather i believe you or not about your being from the future. It is that you should have memory of us meeting then because now is simply a refrence point and discourse that happenx in the past.

So every word i am typing in the now. Should be no suprise to you and you should know who this is that addresses you.

What can you tell me about the nobody?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1250682
United States
11/21/2012 12:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

With respect, your answer above is less than helpful. I need to know if there's any reason to expect my own private freshwater well will be contaminated in the next ten years.
Pandoras Box
User ID: 114374
United States
11/21/2012 03:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

Water is the true reason for Lybia's outcome. Not oil. They sit on the largest underground source of fresh water in the world.

That is a no brainer.

In a moment of life and death gold, diamonds do not have real value. But food, water and guns do.

Many have being mislead in regards to what is of true value. The most basic things in life that most people never put attention to are the ones that will have the most worth in a moment of life and death.

Real wealth is in 6 objects which I going to mention:

Life, health, water, food, family and land. If you have this things than you are wealthy. Land is a real object of value why? Because you can produce food, acquire resources live in it. It is land that produces gold and silver not the other way around.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19059332
United States
11/21/2012 03:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
BLAZAR 12/21/12
Pandora Box
United States
11/21/2012 03:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Clarification :
Although the years 2013,2014,2015, are years of heavy social and economical problems. And many of the seeds of civil war begin to accumulate overwhelmingly on this years. The actual civil war does not fully start until the year 2016.

But earlier you wrote,

"In true the civil war will begin when they try to confiscate you weapons since that is when the revolutionary movements will begin forming in the south, but the confiscation of your gold and silver will be the final trigger that will cause a full citizenry movement towers revolution....

The war will begin first with small groups of right wingers in the south in early 2014. But by the end of that year it will be spread around the entire country because the government will become very repressive causing a full blown revolution.....

By the end of 2014 it wouldn't matter if you are right or left in your political views, the people will be one fighting the corrupt and repressing government of the usa..."

If we get technical we can say that the civil war in USA truly begin in the years 2014, 2015 because it is in those years where powerfully social unrest engulfs the entire country.

Strong protest and and social movements begin emerging on this time. And I am talking about real heavy duty not the mickey mouse clowns of the tea party or wall street movements. People get kill in the social unrest of the years of 2014, 2015. This are real people of courage that stand up against the corruption of the system and understand who exactly is doing it.Unlike the ones we seeing previously.

But we can also say that the civil war truly begins in 2016 because that is the year in which the activity of the arm revolutionaries has become nation wide and has truly begin affecting the entire country very powerfully.

Remember that I am from the year 2020 many of this events were not far from my time. The historians of the 2020 are still putting together all the events and details of world history..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 684982
Czechia
11/21/2012 04:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
pandora, is there a reason you started this thread on the date you did? Any significance?
User ID: 28229957
United States
11/21/2012 04:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

That is a no brainer.

In a moment of life and death gold, diamonds do not have real value. But food, water and guns do.

Many have being mislead in regards to what is of true value. The most basic things in life that most people never put attention to are the ones that will have the most worth in a moment of life and death.

Real wealth is in 6 objects which I going to mention:

Life, health, water, food, family and land. If you have this things than you are wealthy. Land is a real object of value why? Because you can produce food, acquire resources live in it. It is land that produces gold and silver not the other way around.

Quoting: Pandoras Box 114374

That is a very low ID #. So the ip address youbare using had to access this site from quite a while ago in order to obtain it.

Since Trinity's id number is 1.

Him being the admin and all.

Your id number is issued between 2007 and 2008. Do i have track of your ip? Nope.. just notice the patterns. Id's reflect certain things.. atributes.

Anyway, you answered an answer but did not further answer my questions. Interesting. No answer is an answer.

I understand your analgy and the meaning behind what you wrote. At face value it means one thing.. but i dont just look at face value.

In life and death. Land.

Prodical son.

I understand.

United States
11/21/2012 04:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ill be back. I have a question to the adjustment of reality that occured about two weeks ago. Accelerated displacement of synchronizatiton throughout humanity as a whole.

I need a moment to accurately describe its occurance.

There is artificial synchronization and there is the natural/ universal form of it as the environment synchs. There was a noticeable adjustement to one form of synch 2 weeks ago. Slight veriations that most did not notice.. a few of us did.

Was that artificial or natural? Or do you know?

Pandoras box
United States
11/21/2012 04:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Clarification :

This just sound like more of the same for the next 3 years getting progressively worse. Will there even be an election in 2016? How long did the civil war last? What are some tips to get through this tough time? What are some of the most important things to get and have?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24758892

Yes there will be an election in 2016 but it will be the last election in the USA. The president elect in the year 2016 is a guy name Jeb bush a republican.. He was selected president before Obama even finish his election. The forces of the old world order have already appointed him the president. But don't worry the American revolutionaries remove him from power in the middle of 2017...

Your voting really does not make any difference because they can manipulate very easily who gets elected. They can do this not by falsifying the votes in election but by manipulating your perception of reality through the power of the media, news channels, television, web etc etc... The media is the real power of this systems of control not the military or the police force...The military and police forces are simply tools in case the people begin to misbehave or when the power of mental manipulation does not work....
Pandora Box
United States
11/21/2012 04:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ill be back. I have a question to the adjustment of reality that occured about two weeks ago. Accelerated displacement of synchronizatiton throughout humanity as a whole.

There is artificial synchronization and there is the natural/ universal form of it as the environment synchs. There was a noticeable adjustement to one form of synch 2 weeks ago. Slight veriations that most did not notice.. a few of us did.

Quoting: 0 28229957

Reality it is, what it is Dear O....
United States
11/21/2012 04:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: 0 28229957

Reality it is, what it is Dear O....
 Quoting: Pandora Box 114374

Lol.

Getting all affectionate on me Pandora?

Zero isn't Oh but i dont fault you for that misconception.

I have to go for a few moments/movements.

Catch ya on the flip side.

:)

Pandoras Box
United States
11/21/2012 04:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Also, if you are from the year 2020? And you have memory of this year and the years prior until 2020.

Then now in the past is gour future as it would seem. Meeting me here for the first time. Yet everything we will discuss now there will be a record of it in the future. Especially since you came to this site. You would be able to view the entirety of this thread from a stand point of then.

So everything i am typing in this now is new and now to me but should be review to you having been here in 2020 and knowing all that is written in this thread.

Dont tell me you know how to time travel but arent smart enough to review a thread you would create 8 years ago in its entirety Nd commit it to memory.

Its not about weather i believe you or not about your being from the future. It is that you should have memory of us meeting then because now is simply a refrence point and discourse that happenx in the past.

So every word i am typing in the now. Should be no suprise to you and you should know who this is that addresses you.

What can you tell me about the nobody?

Quoting: 0 25977906

To O....

Remember that the one of me that exist in this present moment belongs to this time line, is not the same as me in the future.

The present me that belongs to this time line, does not post on conspiracie chat rooms. Only the future me so, therfore there is no way for me to know you, since this is a diferent time and space continume for me, than from the me of the present... Do I make sence to you?

GLP