Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,043 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 969,262
Pageviews Today: 1,768,794Threads Today: 580Posts Today: 12,977
05:20 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I am a time traveler from the year 2020......

Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1180573
United States
07/19/2011 04:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I am a time traveler from the year 2020......
What you call UFOs are actually time travelers from farther expansions of the future.....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1328816

where is the safest place to live in America in the next year ...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1180573

United states of America will be safe all the way until the year 2013, after that you will experience economical collapse and a heavy social unrest...

Your economy will decline gradually until it reaches a point of breakdown.....

The safest places after that year are outside cities isolated rural areas, places where you don't have contact with large groups of people...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1328816

thank you

what about this incoming ELE / elenin, PX , Nibiru ect ? thank you for your response

Nothing will happen in regards to elenin, Nibiru, or 2012 those are psychological creations from you government, underground intelligence agencies to mislead your attention from the real issues of your current world circumstances..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1473566
Germany
07/19/2011 05:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
easy things to consider:

whats become of microsoft, windows, linux and other verifiable things? whats the latest linux kernel number, who is its maintainer, whats the microelectronics technology structure you use in 2020, what became of amd, intel and whats up with apple.

also what wireless or nextgen wireless phone or similar systems are standard then, what is your ipv6 address range supposedly and what company owns that range and has registered it at what point in time before 2020?

post some sourcode lines and parts of the linux kernel code from like 2013 2014 or even 2019. what does torvalds to these days, give us some recent patent numbers be it asian, european or from the u.s. with relevant technological discoveries.

also simply create and sign a gpg/pgp-or similar asymmetric encryption means message with a verifiable news or piece of history that lies in our (2011) near future, and post your private key to that message at the time when this "predicted" news has become truth and reality in our timeline so that we can verify and check your signed and encrypted message and truly see that you actually had anything to predict or real foreknowledge.

if you fail at all these steps or cant come up with some verification, please refrain from further posts.
thanks.

p.s. near future: what happens with space shuttle sts 134 atlantis' last mission. give us exact details for example in this encrypted message and reveal your secret key to this message in a few days, when this last nasa atlantis space shuttle mission is actually over according to shedule.

p.s.s. look up that sts135/atlantis stuff in wikipedia, probable also still available on your timeline in the future, or tell us what happens with wikipedia or the whole internet if you would be unable to fulfill this task.
give us some screenshots of this wikipedia article (view articles history, and go back to near our date (2011) and post some screenshot of just the editing ids, ips and nicknames and their summaries etc....)

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
hxtp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/STS-135
htxp://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=STS-135&action=hist​ory
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1473571
United States
07/19/2011 05:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
afro
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/19/2011 05:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Any truth to Nibiru?
What technology advancements are there?
How many alive on earth in 2020?
Do people drive cars?
Do people care about each other more?
Do banks run everything?
Does US Government still exist?
What happens to Israel?
What happens to Russia?
China?
Japan?
South America?
Mexico?
Europe?
What currencies are used around the globe?
Was there a nuclear war?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1472711

We were able to cure cancer and Aids..

You will reach seven billion by 2013 after that the human population will begin declining because of war, hunger, and disease. By the year 2020 there will only remind about four billion of you...

Yes people still drive cars..

No people don't care about each other in fact as the years keep moving forward your world will become more cruel and brutal to each other..

governments around the world will continue to exist but only as name they will have no power to enforce or bring order into the chaotic world of that time. United states cease to exist in the year 2020. And is replaced by a movement that wants to bring world government to reestablish the law upon the entire planet..

No banks will cease to exist after the economic collapse millions of people will lose their money so I recommend you withdraw your money from them before things breakdown...

Europe will collapse before USA but after Europe collapsed united states collapse too. China falls apart after the collapse of Europe and USA and the planet gets fill with civil wars and revolutions all over the world..

There will be attempts to bring one world currency after the dollar collapses in the year 2013. but they will not succeed. In the year 2020 we are on civil war to bring a one world government one single world currency has not being established yet...

There will be no nuclear wars up to the year 2020...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1473583
Australia
07/19/2011 05:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
^ Indeed.
A traveler through the man made concept of time would come forearmed.
There is no evidence here that such an event took place.
Vague conjecture on political agendas is child like.
Publish a headline for a major newspaper chain for July 21 2011 and redemption is yours.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
07/19/2011 05:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
other near future event. when "was" linux kernel version 3.0 published exactly?

its not yet published as we speak on july 19th 2011. so post us the date and we will be more happy with your fakery thread with a real proof.

give us the exact date and sourcode excerpts of the final published linux kernel version 3.0

thanks.

hxtp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linux_kernel
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/19/2011 05:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
easy things to consider:

whats become of microsoft, windows, linux and other verifiable things? whats the latest linux kernel number, who is its maintainer, whats the microelectronics technology structure you use in 2020, what became of amd, intel and whats up with apple.

also what wireless or nextgen wireless phone or similar systems are standard then, what is your ipv6 address range supposedly and what company owns that range and has registered it at what point in time before 2020?

post some sourcode lines and parts of the linux kernel code from like 2013 2014 or even 2019. what does torvalds to these days, give us some recent patent numbers be it asian, european or from the u.s. with relevant technological discoveries.

also simply create and sign a gpg/pgp-or similar asymmetric encryption means message with a verifiable news or piece of history that lies in our (2011) near future, and post your private key to that message at the time when this "predicted" news has become truth and reality in our timeline so that we can verify and check your signed and encrypted message and truly see that you actually had anything to predict or real foreknowledge.

if you fail at all these steps or cant come up with some verification, please refrain from further posts.
thanks.

p.s. near future: what happens with space shuttle sts 134 atlantis' last mission. give us exact details for example in this encrypted message and reveal your secret key to this message in a few days, when this last nasa atlantis space shuttle mission is actually over according to shedule.

p.s.s. look up that sts135/atlantis stuff in wikipedia, probable also still available on your timeline in the future, or tell us what happens with wikipedia or the whole internet if you would be unable to fulfill this task.
give us some screenshots of this wikipedia article (view articles history, and go back to near our date (2011) and post some screenshot of just the editing ids, ips and nicknames and their summaries etc....)

hxtp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/STS-135
htxp://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=STS-135&action=hist​ory
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1473566

I am not interested in proving to you whether I am or not a time traveler in fact, I prefer that you don't believe me for if you did believe me, I wouldn't be able to operate in your world as I am now, and it will complicate my purpose in your current world present moment..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1472711
United States
07/19/2011 05:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
I love Germans sometimes.

Yes since we can't change events, give us some insignificant event that will happen within a week.

violin
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1473583
Australia
07/19/2011 05:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/19/2011 05:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yes since we can't change events, give us some insignificant event that will happen within a week.

violin

Nothing major will happen this week, or the rest of this month.....
Anonymous Coward
Germany
07/19/2011 05:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

violin

what gives which nationality one is? are you american because of the american flag next to your posts, and you deduct that anyone is german because of a german flag next to its posting? how convenient to resort to stereotypes cliches or discrimination. wondering in the first place what use it is to see flags on posts? why not asking for gender and other values to make discrimination or tagging even easier.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/19/2011 05:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
^ Indeed.
Publish a headline for a major newspaper chain for July 21 2011 and redemption is yours.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1473583

If I give you a precise event in the near future you will believe me, this will bring huge problems for me and the others...

Although the events that are aproaching upon your world can not be alter they can be delay or accelerate in progress. The point of talking to you is to manifest an acceleration of a world event by manipulating your time line....
Anonymous Coward
Germany
07/19/2011 05:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
^ Indeed.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1473583

If I give you a precise event in the near future you will believe me, this will bring huge problems for me and the others...

Although the events that are aproaching upon your world can not be alter they can be delay or accelerate in progress. The point of talking to you is to manifest an acceleration of a world event by manipulating your time line....

you still dont get the idea of encrypted messages, now do you.

post your "prediction" in an encrypted message with your public key. we can all keep this encrypted bits and the public key so you cant alter it at a later time. once the event has passed, then you publish your secret key.

simple as that. no big deal. if you would truly know stuff you wouldnt harm anyone. as the time you publish your secret key for us to verify your original encrypted message, the event is already past and over and no harm was done.

you truly are a faker indeed. please get over it now. thanks.

User ID: 1472462
United States
07/19/2011 05:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
On what date is the debt celing raised in the US?
On what date does the Stock Market begin it's crash?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1473601
Luxembourg
07/19/2011 05:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am trap in the year 2011, and now I have to re-experience this particular time period of hell and darkness, that your world is experiencing all over again....

Life is unmeaningful knowing the outcome of the future...

And knowing full well, that we cant interfere in your world even if it means the destruction of half of the worlds population......
 Quoting: Pandora's box 1180573

Just 1 question,

This weeks winning Lottery numbers
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1466048

Exactly what I was going to ask.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/19/2011 05:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
The time line of the future can not be alter therefore it does not make any difference if we talk to you about future events....

Once you travel into the past is imposible to return into the future, so in essence we are trap here in your present moment....

What technology allowed you to travel into the past?

You said you were only slightly more technologically advanced, yet you can travel through time?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1316193

The illuminated ones have found a way to crate an alter state of reality which allows your mind to travel through time, and to manifest a physical body in that particular present moment of the past you are sent to. Your original physical body reminds in a coma state in your real time line, if that physical body dies you die in the moment you are in the past. There is no way to regress the alter state of mind once you are trap in a past time line at least not in the time I come from...

United States
07/19/2011 05:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
so you come here, say your from the future, and offer NOTHING for us.

What good have you done then?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1381523
Moldova
07/19/2011 05:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
you're not a time traveler and you know it.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/19/2011 05:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
The time line of the future can not be alter therefore it does not make any difference if we talk to you about future events....

Once you travel into the past is imposible to return into the future, so in essence we are trap here in your present moment....

You said you were only slightly more technologically advanced, yet you can travel through time?

The illuminated ones have found a way to crate an alter state of reality which allows your mind to travel through time, and to manifest a physical body in that particular present moment of the past you are sent to. Your original physical body reminds in a coma state in your real time line, if that physical body dies you die in the moment you are in the past. There is no way to regress the alter state of mind once you are trap in a past time line at least not in the time I come from...

Physical matter can not be transfer from the future to the past, only pure consciousness can be transfer and manifest itself in a particular point in time....
Anonymous Coward
Germany
07/19/2011 06:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
so you come here, say your from the future, and offer NOTHING for us.

What good have you done then?
 Quoting: 442

its even simpler....

someone says i am having green shoes, but i cant show you. others demand please give us some proof or tell us something interesting about your green shoes. the greenshowsowner refuses.

so whats the point to start talking about greenshoes in the first place and to flamebait and annoy the others? either you have something to talk about and provide some hard facts and verifiable things, or you shut your hole and stop annoying your other codwellers on the sphere you call u-rth.

puh-lease select your next topic to talk about if you actually cant talk about your green shoes and only want to bother other people with your childish behavior.

duh.

United States
07/19/2011 06:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP
your a douche
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/19/2011 06:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
On what date is the debt celing raised in the US?
On what date does the Stock Market begin it's crash?
 Quoting: 442

The debt ceiling will be raise in due time. What your corrupt government is doing at this moment, is simply theater to withdraw your attention from the real issues.....

The stock market will have a serious of small shocks that will eventually lead into a major crash in the year 2013. Your stock market will cease to exist together with your banking systems after that year.....

I will not give you exact dates of any kind to prevent drawing attention to my self, by being to accurate. But I will give you enough information so you can save your life's....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1451301
Germany
07/19/2011 06:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
weltschmerz.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1470809

lol?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 475310
United Kingdom
07/19/2011 06:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Timetards are out in force today.

Now I know why Dr Who's timetravelling device is called a TARDis.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/19/2011 06:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 475310

Most of them are not real, but you most use reasoning to know true from the lie....

There is a point for those threads. and they are here tonight to keep the real ones in safety, by preventing your discernment of the true...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1473499
United States
07/19/2011 06:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

violin

what gives which nationality one is? are you american because of the american flag next to your posts, and you deduct that anyone is german because of a german flag next to its posting? how convenient to resort to stereotypes cliches or discrimination. wondering in the first place what use it is to see flags on posts? why not asking for gender and other values to make discrimination or tagging even easier.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1473566

Don't let 'em get to ya, everyone loves Germany!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1381523
Moldova
07/19/2011 06:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 475310

Most of them are not real, but you most use reasoning to know true from the lie....

There is a point for those threads. and they are here tonight to keep the real ones in safety, by preventing your discernment of the true...

lol
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/19/2011 06:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

Physical matter can not be transfer from the future to the past, only pure consciousness can be transfer and manifest itself in a particular point in time....

Consciousness carries with it itself enough energy to manifest physical bodies in your world almost like a spirit does, except that we can die when our bodies die in the future that we come from...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1473631
Australia
07/19/2011 07:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
what's the price of silver in 2020.........in renminbi ?

cruise
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/19/2011 07:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
We try to alter September 11 2001 but no matter how hard we try the event always happens....

GLP