Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,647 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 142,471
Pageviews Today: 242,700Threads Today: 80Posts Today: 1,482
03:10 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I am a time traveler from the year 2020......

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1504365
United States
11/23/2012 10:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I am a time traveler from the year 2020......
With the war spreading nationwide by 2016, life in America will be at its most brutal in 2017. Supply lines to population centers will have been interrupted by then; both cities and rural areas will suffer fatal shortages of food, medicine, and fuel, and desperate competition for dwindling resources will become a universal concern. A generation that grew up amid plenty will learn want. A generation addicted to texting, tweeting, and gaming will be ill prepared when a nation saturated with weapons becomes a killing field.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/23/2012 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
So this OP's answer to the $60,000 question (when does TSHTF?) is ... between 2016-2018. That's when law & order breaks down completely in our nation, although the year before, in 2015, the shit gets real for many of us.

What does this mean for preppers? Well, because his scenario begins with an economic collapse in 2013, our window of opportunity for spending our surplus funds on prepping supplies may be coming to an end very shortly, sometime within the next 12 months, even though we won't actually be needing them for another year or two after that.
User ID: 25601545
United States
11/23/2012 01:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Pandora,

I have considered your words to great depth.

After futher consideration of the processes and contexts used. I just wanted to say thank you. Didnt mean to bust your balls so hard. Lol!

It comes natural to me, to press others into making a mis step.. to validate or dicount the distributions displayed.

Most are focused on dates and checks. And discount the prevelance of procession in details relitive to discourse. However it is in relitive "relations" conveyed that dictate the larger truth.

Fate's flavor is dished upon the arrival of point on a period.

I aint too worried about it. I am guided by that which dictates fates direction.

Land eh?

Copy that!

Another when, if we meet again. I will know it is you.

Done on this forum. I have zeen enough that i needed to see and exhausted its parameters within its confines.

Audios amigos!

User ID: 25601545
United States
11/23/2012 01:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com]

Something to remember our moment/movement as our paths crossed.

Pandora, may HIM Who dictates fates fortune preserve you as He has found favor with 0.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1250682
United States
11/24/2012 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9595622
United States
11/24/2012 01:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP and/or 0...

By 2020, has anyone experienced anything that can be related to the three days of darkness?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9595622
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26071568
Canada
11/24/2012 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
I believe this.. Predicting rommney to roll over for obama a year in advance... Very convincing since no one really heard of rommney back then, at least I wasn't hearing his name for running for president.

I was curious if this no body knows who he is yet? You said he lurks here... Is he an American?
Mycelium

User ID: 17882166
United States
11/24/2012 04:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Time travelers make me sad. Always makes me think of old Cassandra.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/24/2012 09:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
I believe this.. Predicting rommney to roll over for obama a year in advance... Very convincing since no one really heard of rommney back then, at least I wasn't hearing his name for running for president.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26071568

+1
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/24/2012 11:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Also, wasn't there mention of Jeb Bush here?

Now they say he's mulling it over... Called well before it hit the news, I'd say...
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/25/2012 12:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
November 2016 - May 2018
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/25/2012 09:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Also, wasn't there mention of Jeb Bush here?

Now they say he's mulling it over... Called well before it hit the news, I'd say...

Yes, that's right. He said "Jeb Bush", and now the news is saying "Jeb Bush" too. The same way he called it that Romney would be the Republican candidate long before Mit got the nomination. And the same way that he called it that Obama would win the 2012 election more than a year in advance, even when alot of very smart and very rich men bet heavily on Romney to win.

This OP has had quite a string of accurate predictions.

Many readers have ignored this thread because OP uses faulty spelling, but I think that is explanable. If OP's story about having his mind shot back thru time is correct, that would be enough to screw with anyone's mind, and he came through it with no damages more significant than impared spelling, that would be getting off easy.
Observer
User ID: 28439325
South Africa
11/25/2012 11:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am trap in the year 2011, and now I have to re-experience this particular time period of hell and darkness, that your world is experiencing all over again....

Life is unmeaningful knowing the outcome of the future...

And knowing full well, that we cant interfere in your world even if it means the destruction of half of the worlds population......
 Quoting: Pandora's box 1180573

You are an idiot from the year 2012.....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28150207
France
11/25/2012 11:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
i think it's just that OP is not american. english is surely not his mother tongue. Maybe he's russian or chinese
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28150207
France
11/25/2012 11:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
i think it's just that OP is not american. english is surely not his mother tongue. Maybe he's russian or chinese
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/25/2012 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP and/or 0...

By 2020, has anyone experienced anything that can be related to the three days of darkness?

Wish OP would come back...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2990625
United States
11/25/2012 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is possible he is not American but he could be doing this to keep some people away, especially anyone trying to target him. Some may think he is just another smart teenager posing as someone from the future... You never know.

I read all the 20 pages the other day and they seemed interesting. I am not sure why I felt that way because I am somewhat skeptical of things around. Forums usually attract a lot of garbage and weird people. I usually just look for what seems interesting.

I also read his prediction about Bush for 2016. It was weird when last night I read in the news that his name is now on the list of possible candidates for 2016. I also find it logical for him to be the one or Marco Rubio. But Bush has a bigger chance because he is an all american boy and his wife is Mexican. Knowing that this country has a very large Mexican population, it is enough for many to thing that Bush will win the Hispanic vote, or at least the Mexican-American vote. I find it very possible.

I am a little concerned about what is coming but not necessarily about the earth changes. I am more concerned about the violence and the lost of respect for human life in the next few years. When I see people fighting at a Walmart store on a Black Friday then I keep thinking of people trying to kill you because they are hungry or they want something you have in your house. This is something that if it happens in the next few years, it will be the cause for most deaths.

I already see early signs of reckless crimes. In my region we are experiencing a lot of home invasions. People coming inside your house even when you are there. They rape the women, torture you, take your valuable and even food and leave. If you pose resistance, they will kill you.

I agree with Pandora's view about where you should live now. I think we must move to the country side and where you can plant your own food. Buy some books on how to do basic survival things. When the moment comes, you will not have more computers to search on Google on how to do something. This is the reality and if you don't know how to cultivate your own food, you better learn now.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27945138
United States
11/25/2012 12:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Too bad we can apparently only time travel backwards 9 years. What a gip...
Unit3

User ID: 9834739
United States
11/26/2012 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
May I ask...

What types of methods were utilized when attempting to alter the event of 9/11?

hf
 Quoting: Seer777

The 9/11 event alter world history in such massive scale that its reple effect will be feel for a millennia...joust think of this how would the world had being affected if 9/11 never happen... no wars on Afghanistan, Iraq. Imagine all those lifes that could have being save..Imagine the potential and influence that does people could have had in the world... a Newton or a Michael Angela could have being lost among the millions that have died because this event....

I can't tell you what metods we use for obvious reasons...but yes some of you perceived the event because of the massive effect it had in the world consciousness... I esense it broke the time continuem of past and future this is why some of you fill it inside and knew it was about to happen...

Look at the video of George Bush when he is in the classroom, listen to what the teacher is teaching and listen what the children are saying that should give you a clue on how the shadows of time travel operate...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1124613

Could you talk about this a little more? I don't quite catch it. The kids seems to be reading a story about a lady and her goat.

Edit: Also, you mentioned you were sharing the information on this thread because you would need people at a certain point. (I'm paraphrasing so sorry if what I'm asking is not clear.) Could you elaborate on this?

Thanks

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/26/2012 12:18 AM
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." Willy Wonka
Unit3

United States
11/26/2012 12:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's a pity that grammar hasn't improved in the future.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28005130

I have noticed that his grammatical and spelling errors are quite consistent, odd but consistent. I am wondering if he is using a "speech to text" program that would account for that.

In any case, he has made three testable predictions so far, and has gotten two of the three correct. Unless I missed something big happening economically in August?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24700919

The grammar and spelling are very consistent. I did notice a few posts (2 or 3) that had longer sentences than usual but otherwise, for the period of this thread, there is a lot of consistency.

He didn't say the something big in August was the economy though. I would guess you didn't realize you had the economy in mind when you read it, so remembered it that way. (I do that all the time, LOL)
meher

User ID: 28517219
Italy
11/26/2012 10:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello OP(Pandora's Box),

Can you confirm the pole shift occurrence at end of 2012 or beginningsmile_hear of 2013?

What is fate of INDIA?

Is it submerged in sea as predicted by ZETA TALK.

Thanks
User ID: 25817153
United States
11/27/2012 09:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP and/or 0...

It is like this.

A hiker stood on the shore of the river. Accross the river he saw a forest fire. Suddenly he noticed squirls, bears, eagles, deer, racoons, other hikers and animals fleeing from the destroying fire reach the otherside of the shore in a hurry. Then they swam accross the river to the other side. When they got to the other side of the river all the animals and hikers looked back in awe at the consuming fire accross the shore. As they watched what was their world as they knew it be consumed and change instantly, in that moment all were just thankful to be alive and survive. All who stood safely upon the shore, being natural enemys stood together as one .

3/23/2032

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/27/2012 02:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP and/or 0...

It is like this.

A hiker stood on the shore of the river. Accross the river he saw a forest fire. Suddenly he noticed squirls, bears, eagles, deer, racoons, other hikers and animals fleeing from the destroying fire reach the otherside of the shore in a hurry. Then they swam accross the river to the other side. When they got to the other side of the river all the animals and hikers looked back in awe at the consuming fire accross the shore. As they watched what was their world as they knew it be consumed and change instantly, in that moment all were just thankful to be alive and survive. All who stood safely upon the shore, being natural enemys stood together as one .

3/23/2032

Quoting: 0 25817153

Are we the hiker or the animals?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28580878
France
11/27/2012 06:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP and/or 0...

It is like this.

3/23/2032

you think you come from 2032 ?
User ID: 854787
United States
11/27/2012 06:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP and/or 0...

It is like this.

3/23/2032

you think you come from 2032 ?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28580878

no.

as was stated, i am not a time traveler. but i do have a good batting average at seeing events before they unfold.

some on here say i am batting 1000%. but i don't keep track.

and i am not on here anymore.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28580878
France
11/27/2012 06:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
lol,

you can't see the future or prove it. extraordinary claim require extra ordinary proof
United States
11/27/2012 06:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
lol,

you can't see the future or prove it. extraordinary claim require extra ordinary proof

who are you i should have to prove myself too?

the measure you hold me to do you also weigh?
United States
11/27/2012 07:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
lol,

who are you i should have to prove myself too?

the measure you hold me to do you also weigh?
 Quoting: 0 854787

it appears that you were not on here anymore for a moment either french with glp not being available for a moment.

so the same measure you held me to you also did weigh.

i do not have to justify myself to you mr french.

however i will give you one example.

United States
01/04/2012 05:13 PM

earthquake. starts with e and ends with e. look for it on the 10th.

best dart: a thrilla in manilla.

6 days later
7.3 in Sumatra.

[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

original post found on this thread.

Thread: I am the real John Lear...ask me a question (Page 143)

here is a prediction made by me, about "pandora's box" making a thread here prior to the knowledge the thread created here on glp.

same User ID: 854787 posted on this thread.

Thread: X Marks the Spot

"ohhh you are a girl,

hmmmm.

the only alternitive to it being a woman, would be that it would have to be artifical intelligence. NO Body.

pandora's box"
 Quoting: 0

since you make great boasts here French. you can do the research over on that thread to find the matching post. i assure you it is on there. if you can divine its location fast as i can and other things. then you won't have to read through the 650+ pages to find it. You will just know where it is posted.

have a great day.

Unit3

United States
11/27/2012 08:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP and/or 0...

It is like this.

3/23/2032

So this event doesn't take place until 2032? Has the date changed recently because of time adjustments?

Edit: Also, could you tell us if Pandora will be back? If not, can you explain what s/he was telling us regarding the video when Bush was told about 911. We are supposed to notice the time adjustment by watching that video.

Thank you

Last Edited by ERE3 on 11/27/2012 08:46 PM
User ID: 25861001
United States
11/28/2012 12:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
The above event is a differnt event as relation to what Pandora displayed. It is not found within the scope of Pandora's understanding which limits Pandora to 2020. Being a time traveller and all from that point.

To here.

That is why i posted it.

Pandora is lurking and not speaking. That much i know. Wether or not pandora returns is entirely up to Pandora.

This is not my thread. So i wont answer anymore questions and i wont answer for this threads Creator.

The above post refrence is to the outcome of the shifts as it pertains to this now. That is the result. The world will go through the "refinery fire" and those left will be few amd they will be greatful.

The animals refrenced are metephors for individual types and countries

Take care

GLP