Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,663 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 415,891
Pageviews Today: 652,475Threads Today: 245Posts Today: 3,994
07:14 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I am a time traveler from the year 2020......

Pandoras box
User ID: 114374
United States
11/29/2012 09:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I am a time traveler from the year 2020......
I am going to tell you a secret I have never mention to you in any of my threads whereever those are...

The one world government is not democratic. Democracy is a lie a dictator ship of the wealthy to manipulate and take advantage of the majority of people that lack the resources to purchase one of those plastic politicians.....

The one world government will be run by people of merit. The world leader will select the best scientist, thinkers, the best technicians in every human field to work on the world problems.... The world will belong to the dreamers and the forces of imagination....

The leaders of the new world will be select for their capacity and technical abilities, and he will give them the resources and the backing for implementation...
aether

User ID: 28218601
United Kingdom
11/29/2012 09:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Could this be considered precognition? Or is precognition what you've described above?
 Quoting: Unit3

Yes we can called precognition. Precognition is a form of time travel.......

Quoting: Pandora Box 114374

That is what I have always suspected.

It nice to hear another confirm.

As it can be a very difficult thing to balance with generally accepted understandings regarding reality.

PersistenceofTim

:)
 Quoting: Seer777

one of the most gifted coherent altered state people i have met, at the age of 11 years, experienced a vivid dream of his involvement in an auto accident that left him paralyzed from the neck downwards
so vivid was the dream that he recorded it in detail to his parents whom wrote it in a journal
it was the only dream of that type he ever had
at the age of 42 years he experienced the car accident exactly as the dream and is paralyzed from the neck down
User ID: 24499147
United States
11/29/2012 09:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
nuthings going to happened huh i take it u dont have esp then
Pandora box
United States
11/29/2012 09:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
True! Pandora, just keeping you honest. A provisional step, if you will. As the saying goes, "know God in an instant and change the world in the next."

And you did not answer my question with regards to "the nobody." But you're thinking and well thinking is good.

Would you like me to leave your thread?

Quoting: 0 28749410

No you can continued interacting here as much as you like..
 Quoting: Pandora box 114374

Until then.

Careful, many eyes here. You are doing well. Allow your feelings to flow through you and do not cling to them. Remember only in added dimension can an object even a 0 be seen properly.

Until then

Quoting: 0 28749410

Nothingness is the base to everything, for it is that from nothingness that the universe was conceive..

I know they are watching me, thank you 0 until next time....
Pandora box
United States
11/29/2012 09:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Could this be considered precognition? Or is precognition what you've described above?

That is what I have always suspected.

It nice to hear another confirm.

As it can be a very difficult thing to balance with generally accepted understandings regarding reality.

:PersistenceofTim:

one of the most gifted coherent altered state people i have met, at the age of 11 years, experienced a vivid dream of his involvement in an auto accident that left him paralyzed from the neck downwards
so vivid was the dream that he recorded it in detail to his parents whom wrote it in a journal
it was the only dream of that type he ever had
at the age of 42 years he experienced the car accident exactly as the dream and is paralyzed from the neck down
 Quoting: aether

Yes that is possible...The mind can have access to aspects in the frame of possible realities, when there is an intense emotional state.....
aether

United Kingdom
11/29/2012 09:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
You say that the US civil war starts gradually between 2014-2016, and then ends in 2018. Please describe the battle or other conclusive event that ends the war in 2018, and then describe what the nation's state is in 2019. You say that worldwide losses are in the billions during this period; how many casualties did the USA suffer between 2014-2018? And how difficult is life in America in 2019 after the war is over? Please go into as much detail as possible.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1504365

The world leader appearance ends it, He reestablish order and law upon the entire continent, because the entire continent is also in chaos.....

I will not speak to you guys much about what exactly happens between the years 2018 and 2020, because that will give to much information to the enemies of the new world and world leader....

What I will tell you about those years is that it is a period of reconstruction, hope and vision for the human family..... For the first time in human history there is true and reality in the world...

that is interesting /\

on the topic of knowing what we are both doing
until 2018 our environment is going to be demanding more attention from us within physical terms

this is mostly due to us taking until then for our societies to digest and address recent discoveries that reshape traditional beliefs

after 2018 we consciously as a planet, via our belief leadership, accept our recent discoveries are true, no matter what the consequences are for our traditional beliefs

from 2019 for approx the next 100 years we global adjust ourselves into lifestyle expression that mimics our environments expression of life rockon

Last Edited by aether on 11/29/2012 09:41 PM
Pandoras box
United States
11/29/2012 09:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
You say that the US civil war starts gradually between 2014-2016, and then ends in 2018. Please describe the battle or other conclusive event that ends the war in 2018, and then describe what the nation's state is in 2019. You say that worldwide losses are in the billions during this period; how many casualties did the USA suffer between 2014-2018? And how difficult is life in America in 2019 after the war is over? Please go into as much detail as possible.

The world leader appearance ends it, He reestablish order and law upon the entire continent, because the entire continent is also in chaos.....

I will not speak to you guys much about what exactly happens between the years 2018 and 2020, because that will give to much information to the enemies of the new world and world leader....

What I will tell you about those years is that it is a period of reconstruction, hope and vision for the human family..... For the first time in human history there is true and reality in the world...

that is interesting /\

until 2018 our environment is going to be demanding more attention from us within physical terms

this is mostly due to us taking until then for our societies to digest and address recent discoveries that reshape traditional beliefs

after 2018 we consciously as a planet, via our belief leadership, accept our recent discoveries are true, no matter what the consequences are for our traditional beliefs

from 2019 for approx the next 100 years we global adjust ourselves into lifestyle expression that mimics our environments expression of life rockon

Yes you have a sense of what is going to occur in those years.......
Seer777
Ride the wings of the mind

User ID: 3018467
United States
11/29/2012 09:49 PM

Report Abusive Post

that is interesting /\

Yes.

I resonated with this thread as well the day I found it.
Perhaps you might remember my reaction?

That was the day '73' came up.

I have not checked this thread since that evening.

73 coincidentally enough came up again after I wrote my last post here minutes ago.

And 0 PM'd me.

I had also just posted this to Sugarelf an hour or so ago as a greeting to show him I had found it...

777Triangle

There is more but I won't put it here.

hf
Difficulties strengthen the Mind as labor does the body...
~Seneca
Unit3

User ID: 9834739
United States
11/30/2012 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

There is no time shift, I was referring to that video more as ritual of the eteral nature...The children were recorded speaking about the event even know they did not know at that moment that had already happen...synchronization and the espiritual realm mixed in the fabric of time space and matter to express the true....
 Quoting: Pandora box 1388354

Ohhhh, ok, thanks. I couldn't understand what the children were saying too well. I'll watch it again.

hf

Okay, thanks. I had a feeling this might be so.

I'd like to ask something then. Is it possible to see your future self already incarnated on the planet?
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." Willy Wonka
aether

United Kingdom
11/30/2012 06:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes.

I resonated with this thread as well the day I found it.
Perhaps you might remember my reaction?

That was the day '73' came up.

I have not checked this thread since that evening.

73 coincidentally enough came up again after I wrote my last post here minutes ago.

And 0 PM'd me.

I had also just posted this to Sugarelf an hour or so ago as a greeting to show him I had found it...

777Triangle

There is more but I won't put it here.

hf

it comes up as this:
within our previous orientation the future most likely was as said

within our recent reorientation we are steering away from overwhelming emotional attraction of confrontation and consequential sexual stimulation

anger has become one of humanities most addictive emotions and one of the most attractive attributes
the majority of traditions within our societies are constructed around the scale of anger manifested and the accompanying emotions it generates in others inclusive of sexual attraction

anger is a natural sense like our sense of pain etc. that exist to prompt us to discover the cause of our anger/pain and rectify it

in the absence of information knowing the structural function of our environment senses such as anger and pain have been elevated to "holy" and integrated into our way of life thus incorporating suffering as a condition of life deemed natural

there is no noticeable alteration to this state generally expected until 2118 approx within our previous orientation

our new reorientation information may alter that date looking at the information contained within it but we will not know until we commence expressing our reorientation information

that has hardly commenced yet
so
we will see over our coming year or so
User ID: 27285307
United States
11/30/2012 05:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Pandora, What can you tell me about A.I.?

Pandora Box
User ID: 26036969
United States
11/30/2012 06:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: 0 27285307

Define A.I Are you asking me about artificial inteligence...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24511551
United States
11/30/2012 06:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Pandora Box 26036969

i have a quesiton for you will this one world goverment with one leader call the anti-christ will war against the saints? write back thank you.
Pandoras box
User ID: 26036969
United States
11/30/2012 06:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

i have a quesiton for you will this one world goverment with one leader call the anti-christ will war against the saints? write back thank you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24511551

The sespool of luciferian religions of christianity and Islam will acuse him of being the antichrist but that trick is not going to work....

Joust as they acuse Christ that he was of the devil, they will acuse him of being of the devil...

How can you fight someone that knows what you are going to said before you said it, how can you fight someone that knows what you are going to do before you do it hmmm?
Unit3

User ID: 9834739
United States
11/30/2012 07:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

Ohhhh, ok, thanks. I couldn't understand what the children were saying too well. I'll watch it again.

hf

Okay, thanks. I had a feeling this might be so.

I'd like to ask something then. Is it possible to see your future self already incarnated on the planet?

I think you missed my question. I'm wondering if it's possible to see your future self already incarnated? The reason I ask is I have a feeling about a child I am aware of and this is what I've thought about it.

Also, if it is possible, is it dangerous to meet the person?

Thanks
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." Willy Wonka
User ID: 27285307
United States
11/30/2012 07:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes. Artificial intelligence.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28580878
France
12/01/2012 12:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am going to tell you a secret I have never mention to you in any of my threads whereever those are...

The one world government is not democratic. Democracy is a lie a dictator ship of the wealthy to manipulate and take advantage of the majority of people that lack the resources to purchase one of those plastic politicians.....

The one world government will be run by people of merit. The world leader will select the best scientist, thinkers, the best technicians in every human field to work on the world problems.... The world will belong to the dreamers and the forces of imagination....

The leaders of the new world will be select for their capacity and technical abilities, and he will give them the resources and the backing for implementation...
 Quoting: Pandoras box 114374

lol obvious psy ops, or pandora is a communist.
User ID: 28824242
United States
12/01/2012 01:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey french is back. I dont think i would put too much stock in what you say... you are wrong alot. Lol!

No offence.

Google image for sespool.

[link to 24.media.tumblr.com]

Brings up that image.

A image of a key in a lock on a cell.

Quite a few puns there.

I know he is pushing a political adjenda and all.. but come on.. got to more to jt then that.

Im a Christian and i am hardley offended by his statement. Because i choose not to be offended.

I'm afraid of this "guy" who knows what im gonna say or do before i do it. Because i know what im gonna say and do before i do it and most everyone i meet.

Do love surprises though

Have a good night.

Until the morrow, rememeber this.

All that i see, i give meaning to me.

User ID: 28824242
United States
12/01/2012 01:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ohhh my not was not there. Lol

Uhem,

I am not afraid of this guy who can see and know what i am going to say and do before i do it. I know those things too..

And death is a comfort for me.

Having been there more then a few times.

Lol!

Ahhhh.

Much better. Mistakes make everyone feel much much better.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28580878
France
12/01/2012 05:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
so y'all people want to 'save' humanity and be remember as heroes in history. funny. all i want is to destroy everything.
I know OP is a liar
User ID: 21416935
United States
12/01/2012 06:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Look at page 7 someone posted OP prior threads and he is a king bullshitter!!!!!!!!!!

Laugh at this clown. What an idiot.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13127967
United States
12/01/2012 08:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
How can you fight someone that knows what you are going to said before you said it, how can you fight someone that knows what you are going to do before you do it hmmm?
 Quoting: Pandoras box 26036969

Indeed. At that time, this new "world leader" will find himself consciously connected with all humanity, able to psychically peer into the minds and hearts of everyone on the planet, to communicate with them, to influence them, and to judge them:

"He will not judge by what he sees with his eyes, or decide by what he hears with his ears; but with righteousness he will judge the needy, with justice he will give decisions for the poor of the earth ... a little child will lead them."
- Isaiah 11: 1-6

"I will put my law in their inward parts, and I will write it in their hearts; and I will be their God, and they will be my people."
- Jeremiah 31:33

This person will possess the ability to instantly communicate with anyone; he will always know what everyone was thinking:

"Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying "This is the way; walk in it." Before they call I will answer; while they are still speaking I will hear."
- Isaiah 30:21, 65:24

This "world leader" will have instantly become the most important and powerful person on earth; able to see through everyone's eyes, and everyone able to see through his, his opinion and perspective would become the undisputed standard for the whole world:

"The law will go out from Zion, the word of the Lord from Jerusalem. He will judge between the nations, and will settle disputes for many peoples."
- Isaiah 2: 3-4

As Zoroaster foresaw so many milennia ago, humanity will have truly become "all of one voice". In fact, with this "world leader" peering out through every human mind, an evolutionary leap for the entire human race, a fundamental change in the very nature of human identity itself, would have occurred:

"The Lord will be king over the whole earth.
On that day there will be one Lord,
and HIS NAME THE ONLY NAME."
- Zechariah 14:9

The next step in the evolution of the human race will have been reached, the next generation of the family of man. As a son is to his father, so the new human race will be to that species which had preceded it. Just as Jesus was not just called a man, but rather the `Son of Man', so our entire species will no longer be the same humanity it had been, but instead will be the next generation, or offspring, of mankind itself.

Most importantly, after having been alienated from it for untold ages, ever since the original `fall', the Creator will have finally returned to His true Temple:

"The Lord you are seeking will return to his temple.
Don't you know that you yourselves are God's temple?
The kingdom does not come visibly,
nor will people say "here it is" or "there it is",
because the kingdom of God is within you."
- Malachi 3:1,
Luke 17:20-21,
I Corinthians 3:16
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28832050
Austria
12/01/2012 09:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
so y'all people want to 'save' humanity and be remember as heroes in history. funny. all i want is to destroy everything.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28580878

I love you when you are upset. It does suit you better.
***wow I have forgotten I am forbiden to tell people on the forum I love them... nevermind...have a great time!***
User ID: 25001850
United States
12/01/2012 10:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Look at page 7 someone posted OP prior threads and he is a king bullshitter!!!!!!!!!!

Laugh at this clown. What an idiot.
 Quoting: I know OP is a liar 21416935

That is because 2 or more people are posting as Pandoras Box. You can see the "emotional signature" shift back and forth between male and female in the post made... well maybe you cant, but i can.

I dont care about what is wrong. I care about what is right. Anything noted as wrong i just discount anf leave. I do care about the post he/she gets right.

Plus there are always spiritual entities influencing those, who draw them close to them with heightened emotional states.

"Let your feelings flow through you and do not cling to them."

The she, pandoras box is the one im interested in talking too. Not him one.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28832050
Austria
12/01/2012 10:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28580878

I love you when you are upset. It does suit you better.
***wow I have forgotten I am forbiden to tell people on the forum I love them... nevermind...have a great time!***
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28832050

Hey be kind with O. Remember that UK guy I was panicking from? The same energy scaring me. You will very likely not want to meet him on a bad day. All I can say, I do not feel well here...take care...you know why. They don't say all.
Pandora box
User ID: 1388354
United States
12/01/2012 11:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
To hell with Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Buddhism and any other system of blindness I did not mention....

Blessings to the brotherhood of mankind....blessings to the unification of the human family into oness.

One world, one vision, one reality....
User ID: 27174417
United States
12/01/2012 11:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
To hell with Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Buddhism and any other system of blindness I did not mention....

Blessings to the brotherhood of mankind....blessings to the unification of the human family into oness.

One world, one vision, one reality....

Quoting: Pandora box 1388354

Lol!

Some one is grumpy today. tounge

Do you think I am blind being a christian and all?

United States
12/01/2012 11:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
So much for allowing your feelings to flow through you Pandora. Lol

No worries, it happens. Tried to give ya the heads up.. a while ago. Well, there ya go. Now ya know.

Have a great day.

United States
12/01/2012 11:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thats alot of sevens in "time" stamp and id number. Maybe i should buy a lotto ticket.

The lottery is like the hunger games.

Hahaha!

Pandora box
User ID: 1388354
United States
12/01/2012 11:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Walk without doubt walk with complete faith that is possible, and by the power of undoubtness you should manifest reality as you see fit....

To the world it will appear miraculous, but to you is simply the force of fate that has no doubt!

GLP