Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,831 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 50,934
Pageviews Today: 95,149Threads Today: 45Posts Today: 682
12:53 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I am a time traveler from the year 2020......

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1473712
United Kingdom
07/19/2011 08:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I am a time traveler from the year 2020......
so if your continually coming back with the whole pandoras box idea, why? what are you trying to change? is there something about to happen from some specific event that you are here for, and why is it this period that you have all chosen to come back too? If all the ufos sightings are your time travel, and they have all increased recently, why now? the market crash cant be changed, and what part does the nobody play in the future of events? name some? and who were you before you were sent back here?
 Quoting: whenyourready 1473712

ufos cannot be time machines because he said ONLY his consciouness actually travels, while his physical body remains in a coma somewhere in his own timeline.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1455916

I realised this and find his comments absolute bullshit. Was onping he wouldnt have run away and might actually have some real answers.. If his conscious travels he shouldnt need to sleep either..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1412514
United States
07/19/2011 08:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Whats the weather like in 2020, is it global warming or a polar shift happening at the moment. Im also interested in various gardening methods as i think our food supply is really at risk. What methods are used in the future and do you think using organic seeds is important as GM foods are quiet dangerous for the longterm, thanks Peace x
 Quoting: Divine Spirit 1454210

Although the majority of your world will be in chaos there will still remind, small packets of civilisation around the planet where since will still flourish. Withing the next three years your scientist will know that although human activity has some influence in your weather patterns, the main engine of change in your climate is your sun....

Many of your foods will be contaminated with GM seed this will cause a rise in cancers and immunity problems. In those years organic seeds and food will be worth much more than any amount of gold.............
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1180573

THIS SHIT JUST GOT REAL
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1180573
United States
07/19/2011 08:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
so if your continually coming back with the whole pandoras box idea, why? what are you trying to change? is there something about to happen from some specific event that you are here for, and why is it this period that you have all chosen to come back too? If all the ufos sightings are your time travel, and they have all increased recently, why now? the market crash cant be changed, and what part does the nobody play in the future of events? name some? and who were you before you were sent back here?

ufos cannot be time machines because he said ONLY his consciouness actually travels, while his physical body remains in a coma somewhere in his own timeline.

Consciousness contains enough energy to manifest physical bodies but not enough to manifest machines or flying objects but only consciousness...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1473712
United Kingdom
07/19/2011 08:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
We can only go back as far as 1998 we can not regress more than that. Even know we can not change an event once it happens we can alter the time line in which it happens this means we can make it go faster or slower but not change it...

My thinking is that the UFOs are groups of people from a farther advance futures but not advance enough to alter reality itself....

Our point on being in your time line is simply to keep trying to alter the future although we can not change an event we can alter small things of it. This make us thing that is probably possible to do it, we joust don't know how...

so what are you trying to speed up if you cannot change it? perhaps if you shared it with others they would be able to assist you.. unless of course you dont have any idea
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1455916
Venezuela
07/19/2011 09:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sounds as if trying to alter history is simply futile as is God who is in complete control.... 2020 and mankind still doesn't learn, tsk....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1473749
Belarus
07/19/2011 09:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
i got your signal

changing the sequence isn't easy

you are doing well
nobody
User ID: 1473773
United Kingdom
07/19/2011 09:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

Consciousness contains enough energy to manifest physical bodies but not enough to manifest machines or flying objects but only consciousness...

We know "matter" can be manipulated,can "time" be manipulated.To find the answer to this ,we must fish deep
RAYBAN
User ID: 1440101
United States
07/19/2011 09:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

5a

Is the economic collapse you state will happen in the year 2013 happening because the world is on a collision course with running out of cheap abundant energy (ie. CHEAP OIL, the life blood of the world economy) or is there another reason?

What will the price of a gallon of gas be in the year 2020?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1473817
Slovakia
07/19/2011 10:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am a time traveller from year 2011. Ask me a question.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/19/2011 10:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
There are things we can do, that for you it will appear like magic even know our technology developments are not that advance, in comparison to the ones your world holds now...
nobody
United Kingdom
07/19/2011 10:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
There are things we can do, that for you it will appear like magic even know our technology developments are not that advance, in comparison to the ones your world holds now...

say again ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1473833
United States
07/19/2011 10:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
What are you waiting for the nobody to do?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/19/2011 10:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

The energy require to manifest consciousness into a physical body is immense, it requires so much that we can not bring more than our bodies not even clothes can be brought from the future only the body...

The nature of you reality is more like a dream that manifest itself by believe.....
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/19/2011 10:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

say again ?
 Quoting: nobody 1473773

It means we are more advance than you, but not by much. You will figure out, what I mean in the next 9 reminding years..
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/19/2011 10:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1473833

He will be one of the founders of the movement to bring the one world government into place....
nobody
United Kingdom
07/19/2011 10:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
i get it you astro prject and then materialise your astro body,make sure you don`t bump into your self,could that would be bad
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1473667
United States
07/19/2011 10:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

He will be one of the founders of the movement to bring the one world government into place....

*sneeze*
sorry
allergic to bull shite
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1414265
United States
07/19/2011 10:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
You know, you might meet your dad on this forum.
And that would create a time paradox.
You may inadvertently erase yourself from existence.
Be careful... PS can you tell me who wins the world series ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1444651
United States
07/19/2011 10:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

easy things to consider:

I am not interested in proving to you whether I am or not a time traveler in fact, I prefer that you don't believe me for if you did believe me, I wouldn't be able to operate in your world as I am now, and it will complicate my purpose in your current world present moment..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1473566

Good cause you're a moron and you can't spell.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1444651
United States
07/19/2011 10:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

say again ?
 Quoting: nobody 1473773

It means we are more advance than you, but not by much. You will figure out, what I mean in the next 9 reminding years..

reminding years?

Let me guess. You're a high school drop-out?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/19/2011 11:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

5a

Is the economic collapse you state will happen in the year 2013 happening because the world is on a collision course with running out of cheap abundant energy (ie. CHEAP OIL, the life blood of the world economy) or is there another reason?

Quoting: RAYBAN 1440101

There would be petroleum available, but the world would be in such chaotic state that it will be imposible to bring it from those areas that will be available, and even know there will be petroleum there would not be enough for everybody. The main engine of your world collapse was the bail out of your banks and corporations and the unsustainable hunger for war..............

Most cars engines that are produce in the future would be electrical and solar, gasoline would be use less, and less as access to it becomes more, and more difficult...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1474021
Brazil
07/19/2011 01:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

5a

Quoting: RAYBAN 1440101

There would be petroleum available, but the world would be in such chaotic state that it will be imposible to bring it from those areas that will be available, and even know there will be petroleum there would not be enough for everybody. The main engine of your world collapse was the bail out of your banks and corporations and the unsustainable hunger for war..............

Most cars engines that are produce in the future would be electrical and solar, gasoline would be use less, and less as access to it becomes more, and more difficult...
[/quot

When the 3 WW will start?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1474030
Sweden
07/19/2011 01:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
I wish time travellers were better prepared with tons of coming correct lottery numbers...this is the ONLY interesting thing for us, prisoners. lol
Secretman381
User ID: 1474064
United States
07/19/2011 01:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

hello there i just wonder will i able to live beyond the year 2014-later? can you look me up my name is Jacin Young 37? will i be rapture or will there be a time machine for us to use to go back to the past?? write back and also i just wonder will i able to time travel?

write back thank you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1475023
Japan
07/20/2011 07:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Captain T./Dunkelheit
User ID: 1469196
United States
07/20/2011 07:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1332998
United States
07/20/2011 07:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
You're bored and full of shit. Why don't you get in your Tardis and fuck off to another website.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1473554

No he's not. He's far more interesting then tons of people here.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1475053
United Kingdom
07/20/2011 07:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am trap in the year 2011, and now I have to re-experience this particular time period of hell and darkness, that your world is experiencing all over again....

Life is unmeaningful knowing the outcome of the future...

And knowing full well, that we cant interfere in your world even if it means the destruction of half of the worlds population......
 Quoting: Pandora's box 1180573

No, you are a deluded person trying a familiar old trick that won't fool anyone
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
07/20/2011 07:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

Your spelling isn't very advanced
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
07/20/2011 07:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
The name of the project of the illuminate ones is call "Pandora's box conscious reversal" the point of the program, attempt to alter past reality and therefore change future events, the program has being unsuccessful until this moment...

Who is the next President of the United States and who is the next priminister of Great Britain?

GLP