Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,943 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,118,199
Pageviews Today: 2,045,967Threads Today: 709Posts Today: 15,282
07:41 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I am a time traveler from the year 2020......

DJC
User ID: 1452615
Australia
07/25/2011 05:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I am a time traveler from the year 2020......
Fucking repost.

Get a life and stop posting the same shit twice.

rant
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1481768
France
07/25/2011 05:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
These billions of people that will die,
is that from the civil wars?
 Quoting: Kerwin

The majority of the deaths do not come from the world wars around the world, although they take many lives. But instead they come from the collapse of your governmental structures, which prevent the orderly distribution of food, clean water, and other basic services. In other words the majority of the deaths come from starvation, pestilence, and natural disasters........
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1180573

I feel you are somehow real!!
Can you please tell us:

What do we do to prepare for these times?

Is there a GOd?Why are humans being used for this deception?

Will we still be slaves?

Growing our own food and living in isolated areas?

Who are the dark forces?

Is Nobody the false profit?

Why do you say that the world is going to get more cruel on the one hand and on the other you talk about good changes?

What can we do if we withdraw the small amount of money we have? Should we invest in seeds etc

Ignore all the negative comments because if they do not like what you are saying,they should go somewhere else.
Daniel of the Rose

User ID: 1474720
United States
07/25/2011 05:23 AM

Report Abusive Post
You're bored and full of shit. Why don't you get in your Tardis and fuck off to another website.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1473554

why would you point that out....unless the OP is The Doctor.........
ac why do you have such a hateful bunch from your side of town.......?are you guys from some type of monitoring locale ...that just sit around doing this....as if you are a system of entrapment yourselves.........scratching

Last Edited by Daniel of the Rose on 07/25/2011 05:24 AM
rainrosefaithtrue
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1180573
United States
07/25/2011 05:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
can you elaborate on "natural disasters" please?

Your sun is changing this is causing your weather patterns in your planet to change, this changes are dramatic and will affect your entire planet. In others words all that has to go wrong with your planet is going to go wrong in this reminding decade. This means heavy rains and floods in some places and extreme dryness in others, strong tornadoes and heavy storms in many places. Stream colds winters and stream hot summers. All this will lead a path of destruction and destabilization upon your world. You present moment is witnessing the beginning changes of what is to come in a few more years....

The interior structures of your planet are changing and getting hotter this is causing the tectonic plates to move and change places. This will cause an increment in ocean tsunamis and heavy earthquakes around the planet even in places where is not expected...

It will appear to your world that you are in the last days of your existence. Many of you will think that you are in the apocalypse and the end. But in essence is not the end, but a very painful transitory change for humanity..
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/25/2011 05:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
These billions of people that will die,
is that from the civil wars?

The majority of the deaths do not come from the world wars around the world, although they take many lives. But instead they come from the collapse of your governmental structures, which prevent the orderly distribution of food, clean water, and other basic services. In other words the majority of the deaths come from starvation, pestilence, and natural disasters........

I feel you are somehow real!!
Can you please tell us:

What do we do to prepare for these times?

Is there a GOd?Why are humans being used for this deception?

Will we still be slaves?

Growing our own food and living in isolated areas?

Who are the dark forces?

Is Nobody the false profit?

Why do you say that the world is going to get more cruel on the one hand and on the other you talk about good changes?

What can we do if we withdraw the small amount of money we have? Should we invest in seeds etc

Ignore all the negative comments because if they do not like what you are saying,they should go somewhere else.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1481768

I can not tell you what to do, other then use reason and common sense. No one is assure life and no one is assure death....

Many will be prepared and they will still die, many will be unprepared and will live!

All I can said is prepare mentally to accept change and have hope in destiny that you will survive...

Whether I am real and I am from the future, or whether I am not and I am joust messing with you, what I am telling you about your future is real without a doubt.

The point in what I am trying to tell all of you, is that no matter how dark things get in the last reminding years of this world, is that there is hope and that things will change and that you most be open to accept this changes. Soon there will be a new beginning and a rebirth of all things and all will be okay once and for all...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1481669
Malaysia
07/25/2011 06:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Are you familiar with "The Killshot" by ED Dames, a pro remote reviewer ? What's your thought ?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1342056
United States
07/25/2011 06:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
what is the new position of the tectonic plates?

We try to alter September 11 2001 but no matter how hard we try the event always happens....

and why do you think this is happening?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1372469
United States
07/25/2011 06:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dear OP:

Did you commit some sort of criminal or civil infraction that resulted in your being punished by being forced to go thru this miserable time in human history a second time as you indicated?

We know it's bad. We know the chances for a real change or a meaningful outcome are slim-to-none. But at least we are not saddled with knowing the actual outcome... although I can imagine it's not going to be a good one no matter what happens! You, on the other hand, have the hellish position of going thru it again, and yet you know full well what's going to happen - even if it means half the worlds population dies off. Sad, but quite possible at this point in time so it would seem. Good Luck to going thru it again and good luck to us facing it the first time round.

Now will you tell us what you did to be forced to go thru this again?
Fuck_The_System

User ID: 1372902
Ireland
07/25/2011 06:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
looks like the big yellow bus left a certain op behind.

sbus
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/25/2011 06:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Are you familiar with "The Killshot" by ED Dames, a pro remote reviewer ? What's your thought ?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1481669

No I am not.....

Your current governments do not have the capacity to see into the future at least not yet. But they wont you to think that they do. So when the time to end them comes, you will not stand up to them thinking that they will be superior to you by knowing the future...

Although there are groups of people in your current world that have access to the occult spiritual realms, which is a higher intelligence that allows them a projection of a possible future but not a real future they can not understand the future completly. This is why they know that something is not right, but they don't know the full extant and the magnitude of things that are coming upon your world...

They can not overt what is coming and they know it very well!!
Johannesburg
User ID: 1481756
South Africa
07/25/2011 06:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oh Good grief :S
Give me a break. Go away freak. There are more important things to discuss than your madness and terrible terrible grammar. If you were from the future. Which YOUR NOT. You would not be posting here and you would not be talking about being trapped. Be gone
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1251597
India
07/25/2011 06:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Which religion is prevalent in 2020 ? Who is the Pope ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1226071
Australia
07/25/2011 06:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nice role playing Skippy but it is now time for you to fuck off. And don\t forget to turn the light out in your mum's basement mmmmkay. Idiot.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/25/2011 06:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Which religion is prevalent in 2020 ? Who is the Pope ?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1251597

Religions are no longer tolerated in year 2020, they are consider treason to the new order of things. The world leader is in the proses of wiping them out of the face of the earth in the year 2020...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1450292
United States
07/25/2011 06:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ah, we do have time control. Currently we can weasel through the time line at 6.5 years per standard hour forward or backward. To get you home would take about 1.39 hours with a +/- 4 percent paradox anomaly meaning if you had a dog named sparky when you get back home you may have a cat named spazzy. Sorry, the best we can do.

[link to www.projectpegasus.net]
[link to andersoninstitute.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1481833
United Kingdom
Report Abusive Post
The time line of the future can not be alter therefore it does not make any difference if we talk to you about future events....

Once you travel into the past is imposible to return into the future, so in essence we are trap here in your present moment....

The name of the project of the illuminate ones is call "Pandora's box conscious reversal" the point of the program, attempt to alter past reality and therefore change future events, the program has being unsuccessful until this moment...
galdur

User ID: 1242015
Iceland
Report Abusive Post
OP, what am I going to ask you in my next post and what will be the time stamp ?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/25/2011 06:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP, what am I going to ask you in my next post and what will be the time stamp ?
 Quoting: galdur

If I tell you, you will simply deny it, and said is not true to discredit me.....

So the point of what you are asking me to do is pointless..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1266396
United States
07/25/2011 06:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
SO what about consious thoughts, does changing our thought patterns change reality.
 Quoting: Divine Spirit 1454210

Yes, reality is the pure expression of thought therefore change your thoughts and your reality will change with it...

The true structure of you reality is in essence consciousness, and it expresses itself by bringing into being your physical universe in the form that you experience it......

Matter and energy are in true the thought and expression of the divine as well as human, therefore even the smallest structures that make reality, can be affected by thought and motive.....

So are you saying we can manifest form but we cannot change the events, by changing our perception in the present moment?

In other words if you see the good in everyone instead of only their bad, you have a better reality, because you build up that person instead of tear them down.

Tom Kenyon on his Hathors page discussed the Art of Jumping Timelines by using the concept above. www.tomkenyon.com

Also I think you are saying what we call miracles are just manifestations, there is no religion anymore? Is this because of the whole hell and condemnation threat and fear based teaching?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1481833
United Kingdom
07/25/2011 06:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
The time line of the future can not be alter therefore it does not make any difference if we talk to you about future events....

Once you travel into the past is imposible to return into the future, so in essence we are trap here in your present moment....

The name of the project of the illuminate ones is call "Pandora's box conscious reversal" the point of the program, attempt to alter past reality and therefore change future events, the program has being unsuccessful until this moment...

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1481833

twat
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/25/2011 07:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Art of Jumping Timelines
[link to tomkenyon.com]

Evolutionary Opportunity in Within Chaotic Nodes in Time
[link to tomkenyon.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1481768
France
07/25/2011 07:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oh Good grief :S
Give me a break. Go away freak. There are more important things to discuss than your madness and terrible terrible grammar. If you were from the future. Which YOUR NOT. You would not be posting here and you would not be talking about being trapped. Be gone
 Quoting: Johannesburg 1481756

why don't you go away and leave us to discuss our own madness?
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/25/2011 07:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Would it help if more people got hynotized for Past Life Regressions, to better be aware of what they are here for?

Sometimes it seems people live for material possessions and that doesn't seem to be the major purpose of life.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1251597
India
07/25/2011 07:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
1. What kind of damage Comet C/2010 X1 (Elenin) will cause to earth at 11 September 2011 ?
2. Which all countries will be spared ?
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/25/2011 07:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP stated:
In the year 2020 we are on civil war to bring a one world government one single world currency has not being established yet.

If govt was the downfall of our society why create a new world govt with one currency?

You also stated you were a collective of others that worked together.

Would that be a collective consciousness or just a family type group?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/25/2011 07:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
SO what about consious thoughts, does changing our thought patterns change reality.
 Quoting: Divine Spirit 1454210

Yes, reality is the pure expression of thought therefore change your thoughts and your reality will change with it...

The true structure of you reality is in essence consciousness, and it expresses itself by bringing into being your physical universe in the form that you experience it......

Matter and energy are in true the thought and expression of the divine as well as human, therefore even the smallest structures that make reality, can be affected by thought and motive.....

So are you saying we can manifest form but we cannot change the events, by changing our perception in the present moment?

In other words if you see the good in everyone instead of only their bad, you have a better reality, because you build up that person instead of tear them down.

Tom Kenyon on his Hathors page discussed the Art of Jumping Timelines by using the concept above. www.tomkenyon.com

Also I think you are saying what we call miracles are just manifestations, there is no religion anymore? Is this because of the whole hell and condemnation threat and fear based teaching?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1266396

It seems that reality can and is making a differentiation between you and us. It seems that although we can affect how the event takes place, we can not prevented it always takes place. This is because reality is aware of our unnatural existence in your time line, and therefore prevents major alterations in your world by us. But I believe and this is my theory, because remember this is an experiment we don't have all the answers, but I believe that you all in essence may have the power to alter an event and even change the future. And this is because reality knows that you are the true and original time line of this reality. In other words, we believe that by allowing you knowledge of the future, you can take action and alter this reality and therefor prevent the future that is aproaching. Even at this moment by changing your thought patterns you can alter your personal reality, and this why we think that if all of you in combination change your thoughts and your wrong actions in your world, that you may be able to avert the destruction of so much.....

This is joust a theory at this moment and I don't know if it will work in a world wide scale, although it works in the individual bases when the individual alters its own thoughts and expectations of reality...
facepalm

User ID: 1481781
Germany
07/25/2011 07:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
wow was it really this hard, to post the release date of the linux 3.0 kernel. it was just a few days into the future of our timeline here, so now a few days in the past.

yet the originalposter faker mockery delusional fudtard failed so miserable to back up its blatant claims just a tiny little bits.

speaking and dreaming of 2020, next presidents, global events but not wanting to post tiny little meaningless events that would have been actually verifiable for real?

good job. please close this predictardry failogy thread now. why thank you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1481672
Croatia
07/25/2011 07:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
1. What kind of damage Comet C/2010 X1 (Elenin) will cause to earth at 11 September 2011 ?

Why is JFK murdered?
Because of NWO and Alien conspiracy?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1481672
Croatia
07/25/2011 07:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

Why is JFK murdered?
Because of NWO and Alien conspiracy?
galdur

User ID: 1242015
Iceland
07/25/2011 07:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: galdur

If I tell you, you will simply deny it, and said is not true to discredit me.....

So the point of what you are asking me to do is pointless..

Why the cheap cop out ?

GLP