Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Breaking News * Urgent * Telegraph: EU On Verge of Systemic Economic Collapse

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1474333
United States
07/19/2011 05:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Breaking News * Urgent * Telegraph: EU On Verge of Systemic Economic Collapse
I want EVERYTHING to CRASH EVERYWHERE around the world, but particularly in the USA ... just to see the bloodsucking bottom feeding unmotivated irresponsible welfare moochers and food stamp eaters faced with the same dilemma the rest of us in the world face every day: You get up off your fat lazy asses and work for your keep or starve to death you worthless pieces of human TRASH!

The problem in this world is all you screwed up underachievers and irresponsible and unmotivated and worthless failures out there in the world. Get your shit together you screw ups or do the rest of us a favor and get off the planet.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1304106

Mark of the Beast a form of Food Stamps in ultimate form! Do or die, do and die eteranal!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1227750

will we only be able to use the mark of the beast for 4 years as well?
FieryFlies

User ID: 1331993
United States
07/19/2011 05:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Breaking News * Urgent * Telegraph: EU On Verge of Systemic Economic Collapse
My first thought was, 'I don't want to hear about it being on the verge, I want to hear it has collapsed!'

However, I have a legitimate question, what happens if every economy collapses? pick
 Quoting: FieryFlies

iT WILL and soon.
Collapse the dollar due to ceiling debt default and at the same time bring down all of Europe at the same time cos they sold 'em on 1 currency for everyone, so now everyone has the problem.

Look up SDR's (Special Drawing Rights) and see the move to introduce a OWO single currency backed via a basket of currencies linked to a carbon tax - linked to your RFID chip so you can stand in line to buy food or have your child starve to death in front of you big blues!

That's what.
Keep watching a sit's really close now, you can almost smell them... sniff, snnifff...
 Quoting: Rose Croix

Big blues. . wait. . how did you know I had blue eyes? damned

But I has no children. Phewie. Never thought I'd be happy to not have any kids.
A Stubborn Libertarian. Neither left, nor right, A Proud Texan.

Veritas Liberabit Vos.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1136725
United States
Report Abusive Post
5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1298889
United States
Report Abusive Post
man , you had me till Ambrose Evans Pritchard
wakeup
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1474340
United Kingdom
07/19/2011 05:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1473693
Germany
07/19/2011 05:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
I remember when this sort of stuff was only posted on conspiracy sites. Now it`s on the MSN... We really might have another huge crash this year.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1298063
Netherlands
07/19/2011 05:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you're in Europe, I recommend you get your savings somewhere safe right now.
 Quoting: Intentionally Blank

WHAT SAVINGS???!!!! ,they fucking plundered them already!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1466456

THAT'S TRUE.... they are playing with your money.... we're just slaves....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1023601
United States
07/19/2011 05:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Prior to Rev David Wilkerson's death, he stated the Euro would fall and then two weeks later the US money system would fail. Do not know when but I believe it will....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1335706
Argentina
07/19/2011 05:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
:hide:
 Quoting: hillcrest3

hhaha
Instance

User ID: 1465919
Australia
07/19/2011 05:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

OMG I NEED HELP, EVERYONE HELP ME PRESS THE BUTTON TO MAKE IT STOP!!!!

[link to www.nooooooooooooooo.com]
 Quoting: GUANO

Baaaahaaaaaahahaaaaaa!!!
n·stance/ˈinstəns/Noun 1. An example or single occurrence of something: "an instance of corruption"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1474349
Canada
Report Abusive Post
If it happens, it's been planned, and there's absolutely nothing any of us can do to stop it.

So, if it does happen, everyone with a good stash of pre-Fukushima organic food and potable spring water is welcome to email me their location.

In case the internet is permanently down, just send up some smoke signals in the general direction of Atlantic Canada.

I'll bring the marshmallows. And a cat.

Much obliged.

grinning
pur33nergy7

User ID: 1387401
United States
Report Abusive Post
I hope you lose your job and have a medical issue.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1417688

I'm not stupid, I don't need a job or a boss to show me how to work. I own my own business, and it's doing "great"

First of all genius, the idea of being self employed is to stop working and put your money to work for you.

If you are working then your business owns you fool!!

Don't get me going on how to speak "well" either.
36 years of tears and thinkin' back, I'm the finished product of the making of a maniac.
Instance

User ID: 1465919
Australia
07/19/2011 06:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
My first thought was, 'I don't want to hear about it being on the verge, I want to hear it has collapsed!'

However, I have a legitimate question, what happens if every economy collapses? pick
 Quoting: FieryFlies

iT WILL and soon.
Collapse the dollar due to ceiling debt default and at the same time bring down all of Europe at the same time cos they sold 'em on 1 currency for everyone, so now everyone has the problem.

Look up SDR's (Special Drawing Rights) and see the move to introduce a OWO single currency backed via a basket of currencies linked to a carbon tax - linked to your RFID chip so you can stand in line to buy food or have your child starve to death in front of you big blues!

That's what.
Keep watching a sit's really close now, you can almost smell them... sniff, snnifff...
 Quoting: Rose Croix

A bleak yet accurate picture.
Throw WW3 in for kicks and giggles (we're already in it, just need the last two players to join in).
Full scale doom.
hiding
n·stance/ˈinstəns/Noun 1. An example or single occurrence of something: "an instance of corruption"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1417688
United States
07/19/2011 06:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
so I should go to tesco and buy a lot of food with my credit card (i.e. money I don't have, while it is still available)???
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1474317

Well, imo i would put a little (as much as not to be a hardship to pay it back, whether it be only $25, just to make sure you have something more than what you have now. Just in case. Chances are, the prices won't be going down.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1417688
United States
07/19/2011 06:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
I hope you lose your job and have a medical issue.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1417688

I'm not stupid, I don't need a job or a boss to show me how to work. I own my own business, and it's doing "great"

First of all genius, the idea of being self employed is to stop working and put your money to work for you.

If you are working then your business owns you fool!!

Don't get me going on how to speak "well" either.
 Quoting: pur33nergy7

I owned my own business, too. Then I had a medical issue. Those can be mighty expensive. Yeah, good luck with that. May it happen to you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 546759
United States
07/19/2011 06:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Europe Needs a Plan B
GEORGE SOROS

[excerpt]

Generating the political will would require a Plan B for the EU itself. The European elite needs to revert to the principles that guided the Union’s creation, recognizing that our understanding of reality is inherently imperfect, and that perceptions are bound to be biased and institutions flawed. An open society does not treat prevailing arrangements as sacrosanct; it allows for alternatives when those arrangements fail.

It should be possible to mobilize a pro-European silent majority behind the idea that when the status quo becomes untenable, we should look for a European solution rather than national ones. “True Europeans” ought to outnumber true Finns and other anti-Europeans in Germany and elsewhere

Read more: [link to www.project-syndicate.org]

Idol1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1332279
United States
07/19/2011 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Mgmt
User ID: 1463762
United States
07/19/2011 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Pin this! The Telegraph is probably the most serious, straight-laced and respected newspaper in the world. For the Telegraph to be running this story shows how bad it really is.

This isn't the usual fear-mongering; this is it I think. We truly are staring into oblivion.

Europe is on the edge of meltdown and the US is looking like it may default. Welcome to the end of the west as we know it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1371719

All we have to do is force the oligarchs to return the stolen loot. Were talking 28 trillion from America alone.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1439309

WOW, wonder were this 2.3 trillion went?

[link to www.youtube.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1439309

Somone is skimming off the top to build underground bunkers
madmanNS
User ID: 1474361
Canada
07/19/2011 06:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
If it happens, it's been planned, and there's absolutely nothing any of us can do to stop it.

So, if it does happen, everyone with a good stash of pre-Fukushima organic food and potable spring water is welcome to email me their location.

In case the internet is permanently down, just send up some smoke signals in the general direction of Atlantic Canada.

I'll bring the marshmallows. And a cat.

Much obliged.

grinning
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1474349

You don't have to go far. We are in NS and i would say pretty good prepared.... (the scenario that will happen over the next years was the reason we got here from Germany 4 years ago: We wanted to get away from dense populated areas, though we thought we are gonna have more time here in NS before TSHTF!)
Alisaria

User ID: 1347080
United States
07/19/2011 06:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
...well that sucks...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1023938
United States
07/19/2011 06:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
I took yesterday off work and we moved our money to a safe place. Whew! That was close!
 Quoting: Intentionally Blank

And what was the safe place? Gold? Silver? Or are you just hiding it under your mattres?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1293554
United States
Report Abusive Post
No way on this earth will this ever be allowed to happen because of the implications of violent riots and mass mayhem , thi will and cannot happen take my owrd for it when they come to an agrement by thursday or at least on thursday, your making something out of nothing fucking retard. TAKE HEED THIS WILL AND CANNOT BE POSSIBLE AND WON'T HAPPEN ITS ALREADY BEEN SORTED BUT THE NEWS AS YET TO BE RELEASED TO YOU ARSEHOLES THE SHEEPLE, TRUST ME I KNOW WATCH AND SEE AND THEN COME BACK AND SAY I WAS RIGHT , GOD YOUR SUCH MORONS.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1474120

Spell check is your friend.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1439309
United States
Report Abusive Post
Europe Needs a Plan B
GEORGE SOROS

[excerpt]

Generating the political will would require a Plan B for the EU itself. The European elite needs to revert to the principles that guided the Union’s creation, recognizing that our understanding of reality is inherently imperfect, and that perceptions are bound to be biased and institutions flawed. An open society does not treat prevailing arrangements as sacrosanct; it allows for alternatives when those arrangements fail.

It should be possible to mobilize a pro-European silent majority behind the idea that when the status quo becomes untenable, we should look for a European solution rather than national ones. “True Europeans” ought to outnumber true Finns and other anti-Europeans in Germany and elsewhere

Read more: [link to www.project-syndicate.org]

Idol1
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 546759

Real prince that Soros

[link to fromthetrenchesworldreport.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1199765
United States
07/19/2011 06:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
No way on this earth will this ever be allowed to happen because of the implications of violent riots and mass mayhem , thi will and cannot happen take my owrd for it when they come to an agrement by thursday or at least on thursday, your making something out of nothing fucking retard. TAKE HEED THIS WILL AND CANNOT BE POSSIBLE AND WON'T HAPPEN ITS ALREADY BEEN SORTED BUT THE NEWS AS YET TO BE RELEASED TO YOU ARSEHOLES THE SHEEPLE, TRUST ME I KNOW WATCH AND SEE AND THEN COME BACK AND SAY I WAS RIGHT , GOD YOUR SUCH MORONS.

Flashback....1775....Colonies revolt? Rubbish, that will never be allowed to happen, we'll just send in our Redcoats, kick a few butts, clear it all up in a week! Now, back to our tea!

Yeah you Brits got it all figured out alright! America is certainly in the process of decline, but you guys are already living in the sewer pipes and for good reason!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1298229
United Kingdom
07/19/2011 06:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
I want EVERYTHING to CRASH EVERYWHERE around the world, but particularly in the USA ... just to see the bloodsucking bottom feeding unmotivated irresponsible welfare moochers and food stamp eaters faced with the same dilemma the rest of us in the world face every day: You get up off your fat lazy asses and work for your keep or starve to death you worthless pieces of human TRASH!

The problem in this world is all you screwed up underachievers and irresponsible and unmotivated and worthless failures out there in the world. Get your shit together you screw ups or do the rest of us a favor and get off the planet.

You fucking backward idiot.

So millions of people lose their jobs, ones they have been in all their lives but lose it cause the corp they worked for shipped off to fucking india for cheap labour. They can find work in a 500 mile radius then have no choice to accept help and benefits and you call them worthless trash?

I hope you get royally fucked up you nasty piece of shit.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1298229
United Kingdom
07/19/2011 06:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
cant find work I meant
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1473019
United States
07/19/2011 06:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Germans got snookered. Now they are looking for a way out. But the tentacles are already in every orifice.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1468364
Canada
07/19/2011 06:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
For those who blame welfare and food stamps, the human trash, for the collapse, and want such people to die, you know people would have jobs if it wasn't for outsourcing, illegal immigration, letting uneducated immigrants in, letting in people in high tech work visas, they could have built a strong infrastructure if they hadn't spent so much money on substitutes for corporations, corporate welfare, foreign aid, funding the UN, fighting wars. Sure there are people who take advantage of the system, but not on the same level as those who buy the best government money can buy. The unregulated bankers and investors who ran wild and gambled away the economy and left the tax payers to pay off the debt, those are the people responsible.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1110296
United States
07/19/2011 06:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

you sound like a cunt.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1473019
United States
07/19/2011 06:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

So...you are essentially saying that the Germans will suddenly decide to lay back and try to enjoy it?

GLP