Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,391 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 263,246
Pageviews Today: 420,694Threads Today: 155Posts Today: 2,725
04:33 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Why so many "glamour shots" of Oslo killer??!?!?!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1475203
Hong Kong
07/23/2011 04:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Why so many "glamour shots" of Oslo killer??!?!?!
Well....wtf?

I have seen so many shots of this guy in various poses all with perfect lighting and with what looks like make up on. Is it normal for Norwegians to be super vain? Or is it just a thing with this guy?

All the shots also look like they have been taken recently, we are usually treated to a blurry yearbook shot, or a recent camping trip photo, but this guy has lot of recent images, all taken with some level of professionalism.

Weird?
SnakeAirlines

User ID: 780016
United States
07/23/2011 04:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Why so many "glamour shots" of Oslo killer??!?!?!
Well....wtf?

I have seen so many shots of this guy in various poses all with perfect lighting and with what looks like make up on. Is it normal for Norwegians to be super vain? Or is it just a thing with this guy?

All the shots also look like they have been taken recently, we are usually treated to a blurry yearbook shot, or a recent camping trip photo, but this guy has lot of recent images, all taken with some level of professionalism.

Weird?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1475203

You're calling Norwegians weird, when you are obsessively looking for pics of a mass killer online?

lmao
"Hold my cat while I bring in my tomato plant. That chemtrail looks like an earthquake chemtrail"

deanoZXT-07/20/2014 07:48 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1479711
United States
07/23/2011 05:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
thats because this whole thing is made up by some government

not only was his photos strange but why was their video footage stills of the shooting on the island!

total bull shit
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1479097
Australia
07/23/2011 05:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
"But look! Here's something I prepared earlier!"

But seriously, I'd say it's to do with his narcissistic sociopathic personality rather than his culture or country....
SnakeAirlines

User ID: 780016
United States
07/23/2011 05:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'd say it's to do with his narcissistic sociopathic personality rather than his culture or country....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1479097

Bingo.
"Hold my cat while I bring in my tomato plant. That chemtrail looks like an earthquake chemtrail"

deanoZXT-07/20/2014 07:48 PM

GLP