katsung47
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1479983
United States
07/23/2011 07:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Attempted plant case of Marijuana
674. Attempted plant case of Marijuana (6/30/2011)

In "663. IRS raid plot (4/3/2011)", I alleged Feds would make 4/17 the action day to perform the framed case. This was proved by a moderator who monitors the web site "stonerforum".

When I visit the "stonerforum" in later April, I surprised to find that in my user's name frame, I was attached with a label:

"katsung47
FBI Case #0995029841"

In posting area, it comes:
" HELLO.
THIS IS THE FBI.
THERE IS NOTHING TO SEE HERE.
PLEASE MOVE ALONG.

[link to www.stonerforums.com]

The posting date was 4/17. Agents like to show off their power, especially to show off they knew everything in advance. (They like to play the role of the God.) They expected I would have disappeared in 4/17 action, so made such a show. Anyhow, 4/17 action was postponed like former other plans. The above notice becomes an open intimidation.

Of course, they wouldn't let such advertisement existed long. Two months later, on 6/18, I was banned from the Stonerforum. The notice said,

You have been banned for the following reason:

Done with the consipiracy theories, you have done nothing to contribute to the stoner side of this site. good bye
Date the ban will be lifted: Never

[link to www.stonerforums.com]

I have no words for "conspiracy theories" because now in US truth used to be labeled with "conspiracy". Though ban conspiracy poster is still a rare thing. What's new for me is this time they revealed their purpose was to let me "contribute to the stoner side". I have no experience with Marijuana so I couldn't contribute any. I only reveal how the law enforcement agency to cultivate a drug society so they can make a living on it. Just like what the Feds created and maintain the Al Qaida and other terrorist group so they can keep on asking for more power and money from the people in the name of "war on terror". That is the reason they try to eliminate me.

On 6/28, there was an inexplicable rain in San Jose. June is a dry month for San Jose. The rain is rare.
Strange showers will not rain on your parade

By Mike Rosenberg 6/28/2011 San Jose Mercury News
How unusual is South Bay rain this time of year?

*It hasn't rained in the last week of June Since 2001.

*The current rainfall record for June 28 is a measly 0.02 inches, set in 1952.

*During June 2008, June 2009, June 2010, measurable rain fell just once total. "

"Record Setting storms

By Linda Goldston 6/29/2011 San Jose Mercury News

..... record rainfall drenched much of the Bay Area Tuesday, ..... giving San José and other cities the wettest June 28 on record. 0.52 inch by 5.pm. (the former record was 59 years ago -0.02 inches.)
For me, that strange rainfall is no strange at all. In my yard, I have five fruit trees. It's summer time. I water the trees but leave the other open yard alone. If Feds planted some Marijuana seeds there, a big rainfall would help the seeds to grow up. On 6/29, when I was surfing the Internet, a window popped up - a web of "Cannabis seeds". I have never seen this web before. Obviously it's the work of the surveillance cyber team. The inexplicable 6/28 rainfall and the odd "Cannabis seeds" web site on 6/29 may indicate the Feds are framing a new drug case.

Consider the Feds like to create terror attack on holiday, (remember how they created snow storm in London and New York last Christmas season?) it's no coincidence that six days away is 7/4. (May be six days is the time needed for Cannabis seeds to sprout?) Beware of a big terror attack on National Day.

675. Virus attack and boat sinking (7/19/2011)

In web site unforumzed.com, a man kept on suggesting me to stop post the revelation article.

Cake Balls by Autumn: “Maybe if you stopped posting crap all over the internet, the FBI wouldn't be watching you!”

My reply: “When you could turn wolves to be vegetarians, then come back to continue your mission.”

[link to www.unforumzed.com]

The day I refusing the offer was 7/4. Next day, 7/5, a virus attacked my computer. I couldn’t connect the Internet.

I went to the computer store. The service man told me the only way to solve the problem was to send my computer to the store, they would clean the virus. It would take several days. Worried that the Feds would take chance to plant more malicious program or even illegal document into my computer, I didn’t do so. I bought a new computer.

This may indicate how accurate my analysis has been that they are afraid of it.

This also means there is a new plot coming. The likely time will be around 7/21. The day news reported that Canadian government will have a court meeting to decide the deportation of Lai Cheong-xing – a China most wanted smuggling head. Lai’s case dragged on for more than a decade. For many times when there was a framed case on action, Lai’s deportation case would have been on court simultaneously. So I realize Lai has become a payment chip in my case in China-US secret deal.

It also coincides with a boat travel of my relatives. My brother and sisters have a boat trip this time in Europe. Though it’s an old tactic, the Feds repeat it again and again. The latest one was six months ago in Christmas vacation. To justify the planned incident I allege the Feds had created another travel boat incident (Carnival incident in November) one month in advance. (see “656. Christmas holiday season plot (12/9/2010)”)

Similar thing happens this time. On July 3, a tourist fishing boat filled with Bay Area men capsized in the sea of Cortez – near Mexico. Seven people missed and died. The media made it big news because some victims are from local. I neglect it at first. One week later, when I learned that my relatives would have an European boat trip, I thought of it immediately. It’s the same pattern of the boat story six months ago. I think the 7/3 tourist fishing boat sinking was a sabotage. It sank at mid-night. Tourists were in sleep. Nobody knew what exactly happened. It was created to justify the planned tourist death of another boat incident.

GLP