Krisclin
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1480452
Slovenia
07/24/2011 08:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
The Norwegian tragedy - a signal of a new era for Europe
What is this Norwegian tragedy all about? First off, let's introduce the perpetrator.

Anders Behring Breivik
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Anders Behring Breivik (born February 13, 1979 is a Norwegian citizen and the self-admitted perpetrator of the 2011 Norway attacks. Police believe he acted alone but have not ruled out the possibility of an accomplice. His anti-multiculturalist and right-wing militant ideologies were exposed in an online 1516-page manifesto published the day of the attacks under the pseudonym Andrew Berwick.

Quite a normal introduction for such a "mad-man"(in quotation because I wish not judge him but get to the meaning of it all). What is important is the heart of his belief, which is:

Breivik wrote that it was essential to "fight" for a "Judeo-Christian Europe", praised the rejection of "anti-Jewish views" and stated that "the new Conservatist ‘new right’ is rapidly developing into a pro-Israel, anti-Jihad alliance." He applauds Israel, and considers Israel to be a victim of alleged "cultural Marxists" who "see Israel as a 'racist' state".

Hours before the shootings occurred, Breivik released an anti-Muslim video detailing that many Christian groups desired a violent staged revolution in Europe to kill the "cultural Marxists" who were, as he saw it, working to weaken Christendom and the "cultural purity" of Europe. He advocated the organization called the "Poor Fellow Soldiers of Christ and the Temple of Solomon." His video urged Christian Europeans to be “justiciar knights,” and rely on the virtues of the crusaders and other Christians in Europe who had battled Muslims in the name of Christianity.

From this comes the conclusion that he is a part of a group. In our Slovenian media it is mentioned that he is a part of a group which aims for military and political power in Europe's Western Countries.
As is evident he is anti-Islam and anti-multiculturalism. So, why would he blow up a building in Oslo and kill many dozens of young people, which are a part of a party) on an island away from it all. What does this Labour party stand for? It stands for what he is against. That is pro-immigration and pro-multiculturalism. And since they were the young to-be-politicians, the children of this idea, he decided to strike at them. Destroy the young and the idea fades away. It was a symbolic act.

But this is not the only reason. This is an act, which is covered by almost every media in the world right now. What better way to present him and his ideas/propaganda to the world. If just one person bites his propaganda he did what he wanted, because that is one more person to continue his plans. But with such extensive coverage I bet there'll be a lot more.

So what does this mean?

Well, it means that he gave out a signal to other Europeans to stand up and fight against Islam. While I do support the preservation of European cultures, I am against such violent acts. But he goes for war, he wants war and guess what? When things go from bad to worse, his idea will remain in people and what then? It's gonna be an all out war. Violence unheard of. People are aware of the great islamization in Europe and I have heard stories from a muslim friend; one of them was how she was almost ignored by a muslim teacher, until she told him that she was a muslim. After that he offered her everything she would need to learn. Do Europeans act apriori like that? Selectively acting in society. I'd say no in most cases.

By no means, I have no problem with Muslims, but when they try to shove their faith and culture down my throat when THEY are the immigrants I get kind of unhappy about it.

Well, his plan worked in my oppinion. Watch the trial! I am sure this theory will hold ground as more is revealed. The seeds have been planted. Now we wait...

Just my two cents 5a
Krisclin  (OP)

Slovenia
07/24/2011 08:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The Norwegian tragedy - a signal of a new era for Europe
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1480624
Sweden
07/24/2011 08:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
He has stated that if he survived the attack, the trial would be the start of the "propaganda stage". (from his manifesto)

His lawyer is saying that he wants an open court and that he wishes to explain everything from his point of view.

So it seems like his "operation" is still going on somehow.

One newspaper allso showed a clip from the book/manifesto where he stated that he was going to try and contact two other "cells". So how alone he has been will sure be investigated.
Krisclin  (OP)

Slovenia
07/24/2011 08:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Exactly, his plan is not over. That is why I say that the trial will only confirm this as a symbolic act, with the goal of extensive coverage by the media, thus spreading his propaganda.
T-Man
Entitled title

User ID: 1285189
China
07/24/2011 08:37 AM

Report Abusive Post
how is this new to europe really?!
weve had bomb attacks forever in ireland, england, spain and many more.

weve had people on shootingsprays

just 2 months ago tristan van der vlit or whatever his name was shot up a mall in the netherlands
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1323861
Lithuania
Report Abusive Post
Christian, muslim, I don't want anyone shoving their faith down my throat. But I don't go on a killing spree when it happends.
No matter the reason, you cannot justifiy the killing of unarmed civilians.
It's weak and cowardous.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1480626
United Kingdom
Report Abusive Post
He is just an asshole, with no fantasy or own ideology.
His "manifesto" is an exact copy from the unabomber manifesto.
oniongrass

User ID: 1193082
United States
07/24/2011 08:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Slightly off topic, it just struck me as odd that a "labor" party would be pro-immigration to the extent that the security and lifestyle of many laborers is destroyed.
DON'T VAX, PROPHYLAX!

There is no anger in Me: If one offers Me thorns and thistles, I will march to battle against him, And set all of them on fire.

But if he holds fast to My refuge, He makes Me his friend; He makes Me his friend. (Isaiah 27:4-5)
Bicnarok

User ID: 1480560
Germany
07/24/2011 08:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
If he was anti islam then why didn´t he go into a mosque and wipe loads of mussys out, that REALLY would of shaken the tree, lunatic muslims would have retaliated and the spiral of chaos culminating in the muslims getting their asses kicked.

this attack was totally contradicive to what he apparetly stood for.
Change the way you look at things, and the things you look at change.
Anonymous Coward
Sweden
07/24/2011 08:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Christian, muslim, I don't want anyone shoving their faith down my throat. But I don't go on a killing spree when it happends.
No matter the reason, you cannot justifiy the killing of unarmed civilians.
It's weak and cowardous.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1323861

Nobody is saying otherwise here.

The question: is he just a lone lunatic, or is this somewhat more organised than it appears.
Krisclin  (OP)

Slovenia
07/24/2011 08:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
New to Europe because it's gonna go to a new level of hatred and violence. That is why I say new! We've had it already, of course we did, that's why he did what he did. Would he do it if he hadn't perceived muslims as a threat?

"But I don't go on a killing spree when it happends."

Neither do I nor do I justify it, because violence breeds only more violence.
Anonymous Coward
Sweden
07/24/2011 08:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
If he was anti islam then why didn´t he go into a mosque and wipe loads of mussys out, that REALLY would of shaken the tree, lunatic muslims would have retaliated and the spiral of chaos culminating in the muslims getting their asses kicked.

Quoting: Bicnarok

A political attack?
goverment buildings, and a youth camp for the youths of the biggest political party in norway.

He struck the core of the political norway, as media has stated it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1480631
Germany
07/24/2011 08:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
He has stated that if he survived the attack, the trial would be the start of the "propaganda stage". (from his manifesto)

His lawyer is saying that he wants an open court and that he wishes to explain everything from his point of view.

So it seems like his "operation" is still going on somehow.

One newspaper allso showed a clip from the book/manifesto where he stated that he was going to try and contact two other "cells". So how alone he has been will sure be investigated.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1480624

yes, it looks like everything is going according to
plan for this guy damned
Krisclin  (OP)

Slovenia
07/24/2011 08:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

Because, in my opinion, it would be just classified as an anti-islam act and that would be that. But his deed was weird, puzzling. Consequently, people are asking themselves why he did. And he gives them the answer.

Plus, the labour party is pro-immigration and pro-multiculti. What allows these two processes? Politics. This attack was totally what he stands for.
Krisclin  (OP)

Slovenia
07/24/2011 08:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
He struck the core of the political norway, as media has stated it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1480624

This!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1480645
Switzerland
07/24/2011 08:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Zionists will never establish the New Jerusalem, Israel or Kingdom of God in the material world, without first achieving it spiritually in the heart to act with Love, Wisdom and Truth to do not do onto others that which you would not have them do onto you!

All is good hf
Krisclin  (OP)

Slovenia
07/24/2011 09:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Erm, actually this is not good...
a
User ID: 1480724
Slovenia
07/24/2011 10:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to keyinfoblog.wordpress.com]

that is a good commentary at the keyinfoblog.

imo that is a psyop. the manifesto is written in perfect english although it would have to contain at least some mistakes considering he is a norwegian. the txt is also totaly suitable for the elite - to get the people fight against eachother ( in the extreme case) and primarily to cause fear.

the nonsense of killing european artists, professors etc (as suggested in the maifesto) to stop the islamization of europe is overwhelming, but typical for political manipulation.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Slovenia
07/24/2011 11:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good point! Considering he did all this before being stoped, I'd say this thing runs deeper than it would seem. If they give him an open trial, he'll get what he wants. So we'll see. Will they give it or not? Will they further his plan or not?
olaf ?
User ID: 1480774
Netherlands
07/24/2011 11:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

well eh they bombed the capital that was grey and well kinda deserted with people working in buildings.

a small group seperated on that on an island with more money and food and cookies then the alcohol bars ?

GLP