Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,079 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,097,064
Pageviews Today: 1,982,822Threads Today: 876Posts Today: 15,246
10:23 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

PIN! : Comet Elenin on FOXNews Website : Believers Await Earth's End!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1474786
Australia
07/25/2011 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: PIN! : Comet Elenin on FOXNews Website : Believers Await Earth's End!
I have no doubt that we definately have something to worry about here.
There is stuff being withheld from us. The knowledge being withheld from us would almost certainly cause global panic and totally cripple the global economy within days if it
was ever to be shared with us. I would say that this would be the main reason why we are being kept out of the loop here.
That would be their main excuse if they ever got caught out.
That or, just totally denying that they ever had knowledge of the possibility of such an event.
The elite few on this planet who are "in the loop" with all of this (probably only 3 thousand - 10 thousand people) will most likely be the only people on the entire planet that are fully prepared & perhaps even safe from harm.
It is great to see that there are a hell of a lot of people on forums such as this, voicing their concerns & challenging the facts. These people will most likely be prepared to a degree, for what lies ahead.
Whilst there are many out there who believe the whole Elenin saga is rubbish, and nothing to be concerned about, they are still helping to add more fuel to the debate, and motivate the believers into expanding on their research.

Whatever happens, I think that the next two months will give us a clearer picture of what we have to contend with.
There is still plenty of time for us to try and prepare for the possibility of such an event.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1465548
United States
07/25/2011 10:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is stuff being withheld from us. The knowledge being withheld from us would almost certainly cause global panic and totally cripple the global economy within days if it
was ever to be shared with us. I would say that this would be the main reason why we are being kept out of the loop here.
That or, just totally denying that they ever had knowledge of the possibility of such an event.
The elite few on this planet who are "in the loop" with all of this (probably only 3 thousand - 10 thousand people) will most likely be the only people on the entire planet that are fully prepared & perhaps even safe from harm.
It is great to see that there are a hell of a lot of people on forums such as this, voicing their concerns & challenging the facts. These people will most likely be prepared to a degree, for what lies ahead.
Whilst there are many out there who believe the whole Elenin saga is rubbish, and nothing to be concerned about, they are still helping to add more fuel to the debate, and motivate the believers into expanding on their research.

Whatever happens, I think that the next two months will give us a clearer picture of what we have to contend with.
There is still plenty of time for us to try and prepare for the possibility of such an event.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1474786

the elite are doomed too
all mankind is
sad, but true
they come in three and two will leave
the universe I observe
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1474786
Australia
07/25/2011 11:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1474786

the elite are doomed too
all mankind is
sad, but true
they come in three and two will leave
the universe I observe
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1465548

Nah, I believe we are too resilient and too far spread out over the planet. The elite have a head start on us but it would be great to see their little plans backfire on them.
I also think it is highly likely that we will see some major UFO/ALIEN activity over the next 18 months. I just hope that the good outweighs evil if such events were to occur.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1330824
United States
07/25/2011 11:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
proofs for:

1. Google Sky hidding it

2. Goverment hiding it.

3. big news avoiding talking about it except to make fun of people that believe in it.

4. Earth changes and other planets heating up.

5. Alignment causing massive earthquakes

6. Predicted in Luke 21 when the "Fig Tree" is young. Fig tree is Israel.63 years old, 70 is on generation.

7. Lots of ancient cultures predicted it, these cultures primarily watched the sky to tell time and as their way of life. They knew the cycles better than anyone alive today.

8. NASA is not showing pictures of the comet. Soemthing we pay them to do.

9. animals, people, the weather, the earth, moon, and sun are all starting to go crazy in rapid fashion for no apparent reason.

10. Governments all over the world are preparing for either WWWIII or something bigger with bunkers and other preperations while hidding it from the common folk.

proof against:

1. Major news mocks people for believing it.

2. NASA say it's not there. (Changedd their stories over time)

3. Children are getting scared....

Is there any otehr proof that it does not exist? Let me here it! :)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 514920

omg you convinced me, even though all those "facts" have disproven over & over. let's all run to a cave with small children.
 Quoting: Hypocrisy

Really? Which ones have been proven wrong? Last I check: None. Also, the answer isn't always: Drink Juice. Or: Kill young children in caves... That's getting old. ;) There are other ways to get ready for such an event without going nuts.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 514920

Over & over again on this forum & elsewhere everything you just said has been discredited or disproven. It's not my job to do your "research" for you, you stupid ellie humping supposed "research" loving queer. Do the "research" yourself.
 Quoting: Hypocrisy

lol exactly, its copy pasta...same old, same old, just slapped on another event. These exact so called "Facts" have been used for 10-100 different things for the past 5 years and for sure more on this site alone.

Like I said b4 lets keep it simple...stick to 2012; because the ancients say nothings happening til then.. *cough

*sarcasm cheer

But all that aside; sure its true. But this Elenin BS is not.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1446069
United States
07/25/2011 11:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
I always enjoy a good thread for reading. But for the life of me I cannot
understand why naysayers come into the thread and devaluate everyone...

For what purpose::

To make them proud of themselves, remember your in a fantasy/matrix forum,
you do not get brownie points from anyone, other then yourself, which I guess is enough...
and your so easy to spot, especially when you put yourself on a pedestal "everyone likes me"
attention whores

But it is annoying to scroll down 20 posts about some jackoff trying to piss on everyone in the thread...
Go make your own thread titled
"I am great and everyone else is a peon".
"I know everything in the whole world and I am 100 percent correct all the time on every subject
especially if I read it somewhere and remembered it, ITS TRUE"
DUMBSHITS
Does not anyone understand we have only 50 percent knowledge of past, current, future events..
There is just to much left to be discovered thats beyond our comprehension..
especially for someone, who is self centered or a "know it all".....

As far as Elenin...

the believers, how can we undoubtly prove..
the opposed, how can we finally debunk..

Only option is waiting till time has passed..

I say if one more significant event happens on the next alignment,
I will be preparing for the worst before arrival of future dates, and preparing quick...
Fatstogie

User ID: 1315794
United States
07/26/2011 12:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
haha stop thinking things or 11 year olds will commit suicide en masse.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1483677
United Kingdom
07/26/2011 03:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
What is a "fantasy/matrix forum"? I thought it was all hardcore facts on herelolsignlolsignjavascript:doSmilie(':lolsign:');

Can't believe i just used a LOL smiley, was the closest thing to a sarcastic one.

When's the next alignment then... i'll sign up to this highly improbable cause if something MAJOR happens. I'm fucked though, i'm in London. GB would be highly screwed, wouldn't take much to sink it. Don't think we have many mountains or caves... best reserve a trip up the London Eye then!
Artlicious  (OP)

User ID: 1342007
United States
07/28/2011 09:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
haha stop thinking things or 11 year olds will commit suicide en masse.
 Quoting: Fatstogie

Lets hope not.. lol

GLP