Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 3,134 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,154,001
Pageviews Today: 2,210,646Threads Today: 1,040Posts Today: 19,425
11:04 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

PIN! : Comet Elenin on FOXNews Website : Believers Await Earth's End!

Least Servant

User ID: 1062754
United States
07/25/2011 11:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: PIN! : Comet Elenin on FOXNews Website : Believers Await Earth's End!
Please register yourself with the Elenin Doomtard Foundation, so in December 2011 we can know for certain never to listen to you again about anything unless it's about A1 steak sauce.

Thanks.
:romaflag:
Not enough to fight, too many to die.
Hypocrisy

User ID: 1451219
United States
07/25/2011 11:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Elenin is the stupidest conspiracy theory ever.
 Quoting: Mercurius 1375863

This is exactly why extending "jobless benefits" is a bad idea. None of these losers will go get a job until this passes.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1313112
United States
07/25/2011 11:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
"I'm watching. I have a watchful eye," Glenn said, asserting that something serious is causing a rash of volcanoes and massive earthquakes, like the 9.0 quake that struck Japan in March. He claims to know something, the same thing NASA knows, the president knows, the Defense Department knows. But Glenn says there's no use in talking about it -- and the leaders in the know can't talk about it either.

So there IS something out there. The good doctor has seen it.
DOOM ON!!!!!!bump
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1419214

Post the video of glenn saying that.
Hypocrisy

United States
07/25/2011 11:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Please register yourself with the Elenin Doomtard Foundation, so in December 2011 we can know for certain never to listen to you again about anything unless it's about A1 steak sauce.

Thanks.
 Quoting: Least Servant

Oh they'll get obsessed with some other comet, no doubt. It wont end until 2012 is over and doom doesn't come.
FlyingHigh

User ID: 1343139
United States
07/25/2011 11:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
For me, the jury's still out on Nibiru / Elenin. Just too many conflicting theories and still no 'hard' evidence to establish, with certainty, its existance. I'll patiently wait. However, this quote should peek some interests;

"At least a once a week I get a message from a young person — as young as 11 — who says they are ill and/or contemplating suicide because of the coming doomsday," Morrison told Life's Little Mysteries, a sister site to SPACE.com.

Read more: [link to www.foxnews.com]

Hmmm. More propoganda intended to build a case against internet freedom.

obigbro
 Quoting: FlyingHigh

The jury's still out? What fucking jury? According to zetaspeaks nibiru is already here and has been for about 5 years, but I guess you have to be able to psychically talk to aliens to know this, so I'll forgive your ignorance.
 Quoting: Hypocrisy

MY jury (my mind, figure of speech). But thanks for your forgiveness, it should serve you well.
Peace,

(no poignant quotes, just kindness and love)
But everyone has their limits.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1308649
United States
07/25/2011 11:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

This is exactly why extending "jobless benefits" is a bad idea. None of these losers will go get a job until this passes.

Oh, so its the Comet Elenin and not the Economy?
O.k. glad you cleared that up.
bamboo2u

User ID: 1414442
United Kingdom
07/25/2011 11:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is to keep the sheeple asleep and laughing at us nutjobs. The only reason it is being published in MSM. They even mention Nancy the dog-eater ....

Also, catch what Mr.Morrison says at the end .... they are catering to and harming your children !

PROPAGANDA

IMHO .. Elenin and its EM field is the monster in the closet.

The coincidences between Elenin and the swiss banknote are not coincidences, more like a warning to those who watch and comprehend.
 Quoting: TorontonianGuy

Unfortunately ... It is these kind of statements that lead people to believe we are all a bunch of nutters!

You must leave Swiss Banknotes out of it! ... Facts are all that are important!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1432074
India
07/25/2011 11:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
The fact that Fox is attempting to debunk this as just another whacko conspiracy theory is even more reason to pay closer attention to this event.
Least Servant

User ID: 1062754
United States
07/25/2011 11:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks.

Oh they'll get obsessed with some other comet, no doubt. It wont end until 2012 is over and doom doesn't come.

They will just stew in a sea of HAARP, Illuminati, and chemtrails until the next disinfo operation contract comes through.
:romaflag:
Not enough to fight, too many to die.
Devil's Advocate

User ID: 1482111
United States
07/25/2011 11:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is it in response to this video's attention?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1308649

Yet another boring youtube video. The space.com article appeared after we called the semissorian reporter. He probably called them for some background on the story posted here
[link to www.semissourian.com]

You can thank me for not finding kids drugged dead in a cave. You're welcome.

So which one are you? American Aryan? Cavern Commander? Defuze?
Ignore my transitory grumpiness.
Hypocrisy

United States
07/25/2011 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is it in response to this video's attention?

Yet another boring youtube video. The space.com article appeared after we called the semissorian reporter. He probably called them for some background on the story posted here
[link to www.semissourian.com]

You can thank me for not finding kids drugged dead in a cave. You're welcome.

So which one are you? American Aryan? Cavern Commander? Defuze?
 Quoting: Devil's Advocate

I am the succubus that commands my own cavern
Hypocrisy

United States
07/25/2011 11:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

Oh, so its the Comet Elenin and not the Economy?
O.k. glad you cleared that up.

lol I'm not saying the economy doesn't suck, but these people are using this comet as an excuse to not get jobs or do anything productive because "the end is coming". Nice excuse! Good reason to do NOTHING all day.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1482115
India
07/25/2011 11:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is to keep the sheeple asleep and laughing at us nutjobs. The only reason it is being published in MSM. They even mention Nancy the dog-eater ....

Also, catch what Mr.Morrison says at the end .... they are catering to and harming your children !

PROPAGANDA

The coincidences between Elenin and the swiss banknote are not coincidences, more like a warning to those who watch and comprehend.

This is all a clever ploy. Now when we try to warn and raise the awareness of Fox News viewers like my older parents, as the time draws closer, they will believe Fox news over their own loved ones and, worse still, over their own eyes until their "hearts fail them with fear at what is coming on the earth." (Luke 21:26)
 Quoting: ^Watcher^

you are all nutcases.we dont need more profs.believing in fairy tales and fox,life couldnt be worse for you people
Hypocrisy

United States
07/25/2011 11:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

PROPAGANDA

This is all a clever ploy. Now when we try to warn and raise the awareness of Fox News viewers like my older parents, as the time draws closer, they will believe Fox news over their own loved ones and, worse still, over their own eyes until their "hearts fail them with fear at what is coming on the earth." (Luke 21:26)

you are all nutcases.we dont need more profs.believing in fairy tales and fox,life couldnt be worse for you people
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1482115

It's all true, now send me money or else WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1342596
United States
07/25/2011 11:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
I found that article very useless. Not at all like almost all the posts on this site. It was chalk full of conjecture and misleading information. It was just a lame attempt to get people to think of scientists as having answers. Those liars still push evolution lies down our children's throats so they don't have a lick of credibility to those with a working brain cell.

As usual Fox news is useless trash and not at all worth the time of day. I'm almost sorry I even bothered with it.

Whether comet or whatever the main issue this planet has ahead of it is the sun. How much heat can we take? Remains to be seen, but in not too awful much longer we are going to find out.
TorontonianGuy

User ID: 1481993
Canada
07/25/2011 11:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

PROPAGANDA

Unfortunately ... It is these kind of statements that lead people to believe we are all a bunch of nutters!

You must leave Swiss Banknotes out of it! ... Facts are all that are important!
 Quoting: bamboo2u

Space objects can be tracked centuries in advance .... do we agree on this ?

Do you have anything to say regarding the astonishing similarities between the bank note picture and JPL's diagram stopped at 9/26/11 ???

Facts are all that are important!

Facts are important ... Now do we believe NASA'S "FACTS" on comets being dirty snowballs or not ??

Last Edited by TorontonianGuy on 07/25/2011 11:41 AM
Hypocrisy

United States
07/25/2011 11:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
I found that article very useless. Not at all like almost all the posts on this site. It was chalk full of conjecture and misleading information. It was just a lame attempt to get people to think of scientists as having answers. Those liars still push evolution lies down our children's throats so they don't have a lick of credibility to those with a working brain cell.

As usual Fox news is useless trash and not at all worth the time of day. I'm almost sorry I even bothered with it.

Whether comet or whatever the main issue this planet has ahead of it is the sun. How much heat can we take? Remains to be seen, but in not too awful much longer we are going to find out.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1342596

Maybe it seems like other posts on this site because it's posted a hundred times before. Why are you blaming fox for this? It's not even their story. Go kill yourselves, doomsluts.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 695056
United Kingdom
07/25/2011 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Morrison offered some advice to those who are interested in astronomy or are worried about impending collisions. "If it [a story] is real, it is likely to be in regular news media, not just posted on some website," he told us

lmao
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1446548
United States
07/25/2011 11:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry, but at this point, we should not worry wheather FauxNews or any MSM agency or anyone else will help to inform and educate the populace about possible catastrophic events expected.

There will be a huge number passing from this plane, if those events do happen.

There is nothing more to be done for those in denial.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1146476
United States
07/25/2011 11:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ah folks, Elenin is just a comet. It's nothing -- but a huge disappointment to you Elenin-tards.
Hypocrisy

United States
07/25/2011 11:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ah folks, Elenin is just a comet. It's nothing -- but a huge disappointment to you Elenin-tards.
 Quoting: Muggl3z

Yes it's coming and hot magma will spew out of cracks.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1482131
Germany
07/25/2011 11:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

PROPAGANDA

sorry to say that, but that swiss banknote is already debunked...its comet hailey.

you have to translate this:
[link to www.euler-2007.ch]

do some research...
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/25/2011 11:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yeah, out of the heads of 'true believers' who probably got suckered by the Galactic Federation of Light, Harold Camping, and every other doomsday prediction that nothing came of.
Hypocrisy

United States
07/25/2011 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yeah, out of the heads of 'true believers' who probably got suckered by the Galactic Federation of Light, Harold Camping, and every other doomsday prediction that nothing came of.

They will never learn. I feel SO sorry for all the kids out there wondering why they have to live in a cave. A hot, sweaty, tight cave, by the way. Spewing magma.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/25/2011 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

They will never learn. I feel SO sorry for all the kids out there wondering why they have to live in a cave. A hot, sweaty, tight cave, by the way. Spewing magma.

lmao
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1481950
United States
07/25/2011 11:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks.

2013 is the new date
Artlicious  (OP)

User ID: 1342007
United States
07/25/2011 11:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Go kill yourselves, doomsluts.

Such an angry person.. :( so sad.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1429199
United States
07/25/2011 11:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

PROPAGANDA

Exactly. My parents/family, would listen to a sock puppet before they would listen to me. Thats family for you. I'm a medical professional and am respected in my field, but they would sooner take medical advice from a street person. Fine, "never say you haven't been warned".
Hypocrisy

United States
07/25/2011 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Go kill yourselves, doomsluts.

Such an angry person.. :( so sad.
 Quoting: Artlicious

LMAO I'm angry because I'm not wishing for the end of the world? Nice spin.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1429199
United States
07/25/2011 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Morrison offered some advice to those who are interested in astronomy or are worried about impending collisions. "If it [a story] is real, it is likely to be in regular news media, not just posted on some website," he told us

lmao
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 695056

Glenn Beck said just the opposite this morning.

GLP