Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,078 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 530,624
Pageviews Today: 913,781Threads Today: 395Posts Today: 6,309
11:32 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

PIN! : Comet Elenin on FOXNews Website : Believers Await Earth's End!

Dexter
User ID: 1457260
United States
07/25/2011 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: PIN! : Comet Elenin on FOXNews Website : Believers Await Earth's End!
Did anyone consider that if there is a plasma/electric discharge at perihelion it might break the comet into many smaller fragments, and alter their trajectory? Keep in mind that the comet (if it maintains calculated trajectories) will cross earth's orbit before earth arrives at that exact point. Now add a plasma discharge to this calculation, and immagine that the comet gets displaced to a collision course, or even more feasible, the comet breaks apart as a result of this discharge, and millions of comet fragments are scattered and shot like buckshot in Earth's general direction.

Food for thought, for what it's worth.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1360138
United States
07/25/2011 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well, darn I was hoping if the very owned and controlled news media just plain ignored this thing it was really nothing. But, if they are making fun of it we are screwed LOL.
Hypocrisy

User ID: 1451219
United States
07/25/2011 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Did anyone consider that if there is a plasma/electric discharge at perihelion it might break the comet into many smaller fragments, and alter their trajectory? Keep in mind that the comet (if it maintains calculated trajectories) will cross earth's orbit before earth arrives at that exact point. Now add a plasma discharge to this calculation, and immagine that the comet gets displaced to a collision course, or even more feasible, the comet breaks apart as a result of this discharge, and millions of comet fragments are scattered and shot like buckshot in Earth's general direction.

Quoting: Dexter 1457260

No no one considered that, even though there's hundreds of threads devoted to that theory. ffs
^Watcher^

User ID: 1470357
United States
07/25/2011 12:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
What you idiot shills fail miserably to understand is the louder you protest, the more believable this object becomes...so keep it up.

I, for one, didn't believe this thing existed until I noticed how LOUDLY the shills screamed "DON'T LOOK!"... That's when I looked a little closer and noticed that the evidence on paper is pretty compelling, now all we have to do is confirm this with our own eyes and only time will tell. The louder you idiots get, the closer folks with a shred of discernment will be looking. You are working against yourselves! chuckle

So my point is...screaming from the rooftops that something doesn't exist makes YOU look like the idiot for protesting SO STRONGLY against something you insist isn't there! Oh the irony....
Least Servant

User ID: 1062754
United States
07/25/2011 12:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
What you idiot shills fail miserably to understand is the louder you protest, the more believable this object becomes...so keep it up.

I, for one, didn't believe this thing existed until I noticed how LOUDLY the shills screamed "DON'T LOOK!"... That's when I looked a little closer and noticed that the evidence on paper is pretty compelling, now all we have to do is confirm this with our own eyes and only time will tell. The louder you idiots get, the closer folks with a shred of discernment will be looking. You are working against yourselves! chuckle

So my point is...screaming from the rooftops that something doesn't exist makes YOU look like the idiot for protesting SO STRONGLY against something you insist isn't there! Oh the irony....
 Quoting: ^Watcher^

I have an Elenin proof shelter, please paypal me.
:romaflag:
Not enough to fight, too many to die.
^Watcher^

United States
07/25/2011 12:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Least Servant

I won't need it...but keep it. YOU may! chuckle
AstronutModerator
Senior Forum Moderator

User ID: 1322561
United States
07/25/2011 12:03 PM

Report Abusive Post
Please register yourself with the Elenin Doomtard Foundation, so in December 2011 we can know for certain never to listen to you again about anything unless it's about A1 steak sauce.

Thanks.

Thanks, you just reminded me of the infamous "my balls smell like A1 steak sauce" thread lol.
astrobanner2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 346612
United States
07/25/2011 12:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
For me, the jury's still out on Nibiru / Elenin. Just too many conflicting theories and still no 'hard' evidence to establish, with certainty, its existance. I'll patiently wait. However, this quote should peek some interests;

"At least a once a week I get a message from a young person — as young as 11 — who says they are ill and/or contemplating suicide because of the coming doomsday," Morrison told Life's Little Mysteries, a sister site to SPACE.com.

Read more: [link to www.foxnews.com]

Hmmm. More propoganda intended to build a case against internet freedom.

obigbro
 Quoting: FlyingHigh

yeah right!! Why would an 11 year old call this guy and say this?!?!!? B.S.!!!! An 11 year old would talk to their mom! Give me a break!
Least Servant

United States
07/25/2011 12:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

Well, you haven't been right about one single thing in any post I have ever seen of yours since I have come to GLP, so I'm not inclined to believe you.

At somepoint, there has to be a cost to posting demonstrably false information on a consistent basis.
Least Servant

United States
07/25/2011 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Please register yourself with the Elenin Doomtard Foundation, so in December 2011 we can know for certain never to listen to you again about anything unless it's about A1 steak sauce.

Thanks.

Thanks, you just reminded me of the infamous "my balls smell like A1 steak sauce" thread lol.
 Quoting: Astronut

Those threads are made by the same people who make the Elenin threads.
Dexter
United States
07/25/2011 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

No no one considered that, even though there's hundreds of threads devoted to that theory. ffs
 Quoting: Hypocrisy

Hey, I don't have time to visit hundreds of websites, and am glad you have such dedication. I'm no astronomer or astrophysicist, so I was just asking because it came to mind. I do sometimes read things and forget, so I may well have visited one of those hundreds of sites, forgotten, and then re-postulated the idea as my own. If so it wasn't intentional.

Now ffs, dump your bowl of cornflakes and pour yourself a new one, someone obviously already pissed in the bowl you've been eating from.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1481841
Australia
07/25/2011 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
well this proves its BS
Hypocrisy

United States
07/25/2011 12:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

lmao terral has an account set up, Aryan called him and got his routing # info. He told him he was gonna send him 10,000. So funny. Aryan is the best. Terral is in chat saying how he doesn't have caverns anymore because Cru & Mel won't take his calls anymore. I actually feel bad for him though, I called him and he was like "if i get this 10,000 I'll help you come to safety" god I am going to hell.
Hypocrisy

United States
07/25/2011 12:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hey, I don't have time to visit hundreds of websites, and am glad you have such dedication. I'm no astronomer or astrophysicist, so I was just asking because it came to mind. I do sometimes read things and forget, so I may well have visited one of those hundreds of sites, forgotten, and then re-postulated the idea as my own. If so it wasn't intentional.

Now ffs, dump your bowl of cornflakes and pour yourself a new one, someone obviously already pissed in the bowl you've been eating from.

You go fuck yourself wanna be serial killer you can't even kill yourself, you want the whole world to end so your miserable life will end.
gerrylix

User ID: 1454421
Austria
07/25/2011 12:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
We don´t need any asteroid or comet. When the economy crashes as it did in our history so often, there always comes war.

Enjoy the ride as long as it goes, living in fear has never changed something.

greets

p.s.: Im not saying that a cosmic threat is not possible.

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." A. Einstein

Ultima Cumaei venit iam carminis aetas;
magnus ab integro saeclorum nascitur ordo.
iam redit et Virgo, redeunt Saturnia regna,
iam nova progenies caelo demittitur alto.
TorontonianGuy

User ID: 1481993
Canada
07/25/2011 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is to keep the sheeple asleep and laughing at us nutjobs. The only reason it is being published in MSM. They even mention Nancy the dog-eater ....

Also, catch what Mr.Morrison says at the end .... they are catering to and harming your children !

PROPAGANDA

IMHO .. Elenin and its EM field is the monster in the closet.

The coincidences between Elenin and the swiss banknote are not coincidences, more like a warning to those who watch and comprehend.
 Quoting: TorontonianGuy

sorry to say that, but that swiss banknote is already debunked...its comet hailey.

you have to translate this:
[link to www.euler-2007.ch]

do some research...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1482131

How do you explain the planetary orbits on the banknote matching up exactly TO ELENIN on September 26'2011 on JPL's own orbital simulation ????

Ooops, I forgot just a coincidence ...
^Watcher^

United States
Report Abusive Post

Well, you haven't been right about one single thing in any post I have ever seen of yours since I have come to GLP, so I'm not inclined to believe you.

At somepoint, there has to be a cost to posting demonstrably false information on a consistent basis.

You only HOPE what I have posted is false. Only time will tell! But, by then, there will be no one for you to distort the truth to. You will live or die, with only yourself to blame for not listening to the truth when it was staring you in the face. So we will see who pays what "cost" here.
hf
Setheory
User ID: 869850
United States
Report Abusive Post

LOL!

How did that work out for you in your Deep Impact Atlantis Crash Alert thread?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1481853
United States
07/25/2011 12:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
all I have said about Elenin is that

it will pass

:elenin tail:
AstronutModerator
Senior Forum Moderator

United States
07/25/2011 12:10 PM

Report Abusive Post

LOL!

Quoting: Setheory 869850

Bahahaha! Good one!
astrobanner2
gerrylix

User ID: 1454421
Austria
07/25/2011 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

You go fuck yourself wanna be serial killer you can't even kill yourself, you want the whole world to end so your miserable life will end.

Opinions are Opinions. But try to respect others.
Rage, anger and rude words never make thinks better.

greets
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." A. Einstein

Ultima Cumaei venit iam carminis aetas;
magnus ab integro saeclorum nascitur ordo.
iam redit et Virgo, redeunt Saturnia regna,
iam nova progenies caelo demittitur alto.
Least Servant

United States
Report Abusive Post
You only HOPE what I have posted is false. Only time will tell! But, by then, there will be no one for you to distort the truth to. You will live or die, with only yourself to blame for not listening to the truth when it was staring you in the face. So we will see who pays what "cost" here.
hf

I suggest you cease practicing witchcraft using your networked device.

From one being with an eternal soul to another.
AstronutModerator
Senior Forum Moderator

United States

Report Abusive Post
all I have said about Elenin is that

it will pass

:elenin tail:
 Quoting: Ice

That picture reminds me of the 1999 RQ176 encounter. Though, 1999 RQ176 is probably much less round.

Now if the weather would just improve in Australia I could get a new picture of it...
astrobanner2
^Watcher^

United States
07/25/2011 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

LOL!

Quoting: Setheory 869850

If you read it, we were only watching the information that was put out by others as to the fate of that mission. We are all glad nothing came of it but none of us made any predictions. We were only watching.

Your comment still does not explain why those who don't believe Elenin is a threat have to take discussions about this SO PERSONALLY. It is really funny to watch you guys get to wound up about belief in this thing! If it's nothing, let threads on this topic die. The fact you don't implies to me that there is something to it....that's all. chuckle
^Watcher^

United States
07/25/2011 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf

I suggest you cease practicing witchcraft using your networked device.

From one being with an eternal soul to another.

No witchcraft...ONLY TRUTH!

hf
AstronutModerator
Senior Forum Moderator

United States
07/25/2011 12:14 PM

Report Abusive Post
If it's nothing, let threads on this topic die.

Last time people got this concerned about a comet, that's not all that ultimately died...
heavensgate
astrobanner2
Least Servant

United States
07/25/2011 12:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
No witchcraft...ONLY TRUTH!

hf

Will you make the 10?

tarotface
Hypocrisy

United States
07/25/2011 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
If it's nothing, let threads on this topic die.

Last time people got this concerned about a comet, that's not all that ultimately died...
heavensgate
 Quoting: Astronut

Won't happen this time, Cru's on the run, Terral is broke stealing Mcd's wifi, mel won't rent his caverns, it's DONE no doomdeaths here, carry on folks.
Least Servant

United States
07/25/2011 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Won't happen this time, Cru's on the run, Terral is broke stealing Mcd's wifi, mel won't rent his caverns, it's DONE no doomdeaths here, carry on folks.

I predict much face-stabbing in December...
Dexter
United States
07/25/2011 12:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

LOL! I actually had the name some 35 years before that show ever aired, and I don't kill things. I'm getting off this rock when I'm done with this life, and am no doomtard (I was around 2001 however, you remember, back when Nibiru hit earth....). Now I'm just your average sheep, happily grazing in the field, completely content in this field, and dis-concerned with what might or might not happen.

Why are you so angry? If the topic of a simple (real or immagined) doomsday scenario bothers you so much, why come to GLP? Did you dump those nasty cornflakes out yet?

GLP