Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,121 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 358,592
Pageviews Today: 577,357Threads Today: 168Posts Today: 2,888
06:16 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

PIN! : Comet Elenin on FOXNews Website : Believers Await Earth's End!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1264088
United States
07/25/2011 12:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: PIN! : Comet Elenin on FOXNews Website : Believers Await Earth's End!
"Distinguishing truth from lies"

LOL...that's funny coming from Faux news.
 Quoting: cdhowlett

Good Point. Fox News, MSN, and CNN are the biggest liers in the world of any news.
DaNose

User ID: 1453667
United States
07/25/2011 12:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is to keep the sheeple asleep and laughing at us nutjobs. The only reason it is being published in MSM. They even mention Nancy the dog-eater ....

Also, catch what Mr.Morrison says at the end .... they are catering to and harming your children !

PROPAGANDA

IMHO .. Elenin and its EM field is the monster in the closet.

The coincidences between Elenin and the swiss banknote are not coincidences, more like a warning to those who watch and comprehend.
 Quoting: TorontonianGuy

Unfortunately ... It is these kind of statements that lead people to believe we are all a bunch of nutters!

You must leave Swiss Banknotes out of it! ... Facts are all that are important!
 Quoting: bamboo2u

Space objects can be tracked centuries in advance .... do we agree on this ?

Do you have anything to say regarding the astonishing similarities between the bank note picture and JPL's diagram stopped at 9/26/11 ???

Facts are all that are important!

Facts are important ... Now do we believe NASA'S "FACTS" on comets being dirty snowballs or not ??

Well the fact that the swiss bank note has nothing to do with elenin is pretty damn important. I posted it yesterday on the front of the bank note is leonhard euler and on the back is a picture of the solar system that came out of a book that he wrote. The drawing was a depiction showing the princess hailey's comet.

[link to echo.mpiwg-berlin.mpg.de]
The truth is the truth even if no one believes it and a lie is a lie even if everyone believes it!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1308649
United States
07/25/2011 12:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
From other thread and has some relevance here.
Youz forgot a big, big piece.
They'll chip the surface dwellers so they can examine any survivors and the dead that can be located by such devices for experimentation purposes.

Years and years of this and no one gets that, yet. Now it maybe spread like wild dandruff.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1308649
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1266638
United States
07/25/2011 12:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have not seen too many of the major news networks talking about Comet Elenin yet, which is strange because it is definetly news!

Well, just this morning I found an article on FOXNews...
[link to www.foxnews.com]

There still is nothing on CNN, BBC or a few others.. However I did find some older articles on MSN from May this year.
 Quoting: Artlicious

What a terribly-written article.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/25/2011 12:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
We'll I believe the bible over Fuax News, CNN any time, and it says we will be hit by a space rock. When who knows but i'm getting ready and I think any God fearing Christian American should as well.
^Watcher^

User ID: 1470357
United States
07/25/2011 12:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is no harm in watching for something and bracing for it's possibility. The harm comes when a possibility is NOT braced for and the consequences of it's reality catch you completely off-guard.

Could this be the event that caused men's hearts to fail them for looking at what is coming on the earth when the heaven's are shaken? (Luke 21:26) I guarantee you their hearts failed because they had not overcome their fear of this possibility and did not use this opportunity to strengthen their Faith that God would protect them as I and my family have done.

If this is nothing, our Faith has been strengthened and renewed so good has come from it. If it IS something, our Faith has been renewed and strengthened and fear will not overtake us when/if we see what is coming. Either way, we win! But only those who walk in the Truth of Jesus Christ. The rest will most surely lace up their Nikes and watch for the alien rescue vessel to arrive. Nothing ends well for those on the "broad path"!

hf
gerrylix

User ID: 1454421
Austria
07/25/2011 12:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is to keep the sheeple asleep and laughing at us nutjobs. The only reason it is being published in MSM. They even mention Nancy the dog-eater ....

Also, catch what Mr.Morrison says at the end .... they are catering to and harming your children !

PROPAGANDA

IMHO .. Elenin and its EM field is the monster in the closet.

The coincidences between Elenin and the swiss banknote are not coincidences, more like a warning to those who watch and comprehend.

sorry to say that, but that swiss banknote is already debunked...its comet hailey.

you have to translate this:
[link to www.euler-2007.ch]

do some research...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1482131

How do you explain the planetary orbits on the banknote matching up exactly TO ELENIN on September 26'2011 on JPL's own orbital simulation ????

Ooops, I forgot just a coincidence ...

Education is a whore!

[link to www.redicecreations.com]

[link to astro.u-strasbg.fr]

See what you want. But the thruth hurts...

hf

greets
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." A. Einstein

Ultima Cumaei venit iam carminis aetas;
magnus ab integro saeclorum nascitur ordo.
iam redit et Virgo, redeunt Saturnia regna,
iam nova progenies caelo demittitur alto.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/25/2011 12:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
We'll I believe the bible over Fuax News, CNN any time, and it says we will be hit by a space rock. When who knows but i'm getting ready and I think any God fearing Christian American should as well.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1264088

Sorry for the bad punctuation! lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1289877
United States
07/25/2011 12:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
What you idiot shills fail miserably to understand is the louder you protest, the more believable this object becomes...so keep it up.

I, for one, didn't believe this thing existed until I noticed how LOUDLY the shills screamed "DON'T LOOK!"... That's when I looked a little closer and noticed that the evidence on paper is pretty compelling, now all we have to do is confirm this with our own eyes and only time will tell. The louder you idiots get, the closer folks with a shred of discernment will be looking. You are working against yourselves! chuckle

So my point is...screaming from the rooftops that something doesn't exist makes YOU look like the idiot for protesting SO STRONGLY against something you insist isn't there! Oh the irony....
 Quoting: ^Watcher^

Lol I agree. Now who are the stupid one's, shills? Idiots. tard You guys aren't even entertaining anymore. bartmoon

Now get lost shills, so the rest of us can actually have some meaningful intelligent discussion over this.

byekitty
DaNose

User ID: 1453667
United States
Report Abusive Post
Won't happen this time, Cru's on the run, Terral is broke stealing Mcd's wifi, mel won't rent his caverns, it's DONE no doomdeaths here, carry on folks.
 Quoting: Hypocrisy

I predict much face-stabbing in December...
 Quoting: Least Servant

One can only hope!
The truth is the truth even if no one believes it and a lie is a lie even if everyone believes it!
Hypocrisy

User ID: 1451219
United States
Report Abusive Post
There is no harm in watching for something and bracing for it's possibility. The harm comes when a possibility is NOT braced for and the consequences of it's reality catch you completely off-guard.

Could this be the event that caused men's hearts to fail them for looking at what is coming on the earth when the heaven's are shaken? (Luke 21:26) I guarantee you their hearts failed because they had not overcome their fear of this possibility and did not use this opportunity to strengthen their Faith that God would protect them as I and my family have done.

If this is nothing, our Faith has been strengthened and renewed so good has come from it. If it IS something, our Faith has been renewed and strengthened and fear will not overtake us when/if we see what is coming. Either way, we win! But only those who walk in the Truth of Jesus Christ. The rest will most surely lace up their Nikes and watch for the alien rescue vessel to arrive. Nothing ends well for those on the "broad path"!

hf

God you are long winded bitch. I'm so sick of everyone saying they are "just purperrin" no, they are not "just purperrin" they are scaring people into leaving their homes & families to go live in some caves, it's not ok and I'm glad it's done.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1265507
United States
07/25/2011 12:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Putting Comet Elenin aside...

Does anyone else find it odd that Space.com/Life's Little Mysteries/LiveScience (owned by same guy) and Fox News report things together? They are doing this now with Comet Elenin, but before that it was the Jerusalem UFO, and perhaps the dead alien body in Russia (not sure, but there have been other examples).
Hypocrisy

United States
07/25/2011 12:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Won't happen this time, Cru's on the run, Terral is broke stealing Mcd's wifi, mel won't rent his caverns, it's DONE no doomdeaths here, carry on folks.

One can only hope!
 Quoting: DaNose

lol face stabbing? I dunno about that... but could you imagine like you're sitting in a cave waiting for the end of the world and it never comes, and then you call your wife "hey honey I guess I was wrong about the whole comet thing..." lmao
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/25/2011 12:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

One can only hope!
 Quoting: DaNose

lol face stabbing? I dunno about that... but could you imagine like you're sitting in a cave waiting for the end of the world and it never comes, and then you call your wife "hey honey I guess I was wrong about the whole comet thing..." lmao

AHAHAHA that's fucking funny!cruise
^Watcher^

United States
07/25/2011 12:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

God you are long winded bitch. I'm so sick of everyone saying they are "just purperrin" no, they are not "just purperrin" they are scaring people into leaving their homes & families to go live in some caves, it's not ok and I'm glad it's done.

Don't hate me because I can type with more than my index fingers. And besides, who is the greater evil here. Those who tell others to prepare? Or those who tell people NOT to prepare? I would wager the latter!

To prepare is NEVER a bad idea given the many hundreds of things that could push this world over the cliff these days!
TorontonianGuy

User ID: 1481993
Canada
07/25/2011 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
If it's nothing, let threads on this topic die.

Last time people got this concerned about a comet, that's not all that ultimately died...
heavensgate
 Quoting: Astronut

WOW Astronut ! Why didn't you come out with this proof earlier . A person sleeping with their Nike's still on ... GAMEBREAKER

Last Edited by TorontonianGuy on 07/25/2011 12:32 PM
Least Servant

User ID: 1062754
United States
07/25/2011 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
WOW Astronut ! Why didn't you come out with this proof earlier . A person sleeping with his Nike's still on ... GAMEBREAKER

It's a picture of a person who killed himself as a member of the Hale Bopp cult, but of course, you wouldn't know this, because conspiracy tards only remember one disinformation campaign to the next, being led around by the pastors of the Black Sheep. sheep
:romaflag:
Not enough to fight, too many to die.
TorontonianGuy

Canada
07/25/2011 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
To prepare is NEVER a bad idea given the many hundreds of things that could push this world over the cliff these days!

Exactly !!
Least Servant

United States
07/25/2011 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

Exactly !!

Did the truck just back up a little bit? lmao
Hypocrisy

United States
07/25/2011 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

Exactly !!

Yea so it's OK to scare people into thinking the end of the world is coming because you're "just preparing"? Bullshit
TorontonianGuy

Canada
07/25/2011 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
WOW Astronut ! Why didn't you come out with this proof earlier . A person sleeping with his Nike's still on ... GAMEBREAKER

It's a picture of a person who killed himself as a member of the Hale Bopp cult, but of course, you wouldn't know this, because conspiracy tards only remember one disinformation campaign to the next, being led around by the pastors of the Black Sheep. sheep

Yes, thats it ... those who are watching, myself included are starting a cult !!

LMFAO ...
TorontonianGuy

Canada
07/25/2011 12:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

Exactly !!

Yea so it's OK to scare people into thinking the end of the world is coming because you're "just preparing"? Bullshit

Excuse me ... have you seen all the end of the world movies that have come out in the last few decades .. and we are the people that you are concerned about ??

FAIL
Least Servant

United States
07/25/2011 12:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes, thats it ... those who are watching, myself included are starting a cult !!

LMFAO ...

You are already in one or more cults.
^Watcher^

United States
07/25/2011 12:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

Exactly !!

No one is scaring ANYBODY! You got a problem with information about this "comet", take it up with NASA! Take it up with the US Government for pointing this thing out and then pretending there is nothing there when other scientists say there is something. We are getting very strong conflicting information and when the subject of the conflict could potentially result in the destruction of a large portion of the world's population, you are STUPID to ignore this! To prepare is not to scare people, it is simply being prudent!

Proverbs 22:3
"A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished."

So which are you...PRUDENT or SIMPLE?
Least Servant

United States
07/25/2011 12:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

Exactly !!

Excuse me ... have you seen all the end of the world movies that have come out in the last few decades .. and we are the people that you are concerned about ??

FAIL

Movies... really? What exactly is your argument here...?
Hypocrisy

United States
07/25/2011 12:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

Exactly !!

FAIL

Movies aren't trying to round people up in caves. So SUCK that stupid pig.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1471507
United States
07/25/2011 12:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
At one point in the article they say comets cannot have huge 3600+ year orbits.. They say it would either be thrown out into deep space or sucked into the inner solar system.... Then they say that Elenin is a textbook comet... Hmmmm....
 Quoting: Artlicious

They also say no rouge oyuter solar system planets have been seen that can come even close to explaining nibiru. Alsothough the majority believe the newly discovered planetary body Tychee dont associate it with Nibiru, it IS a ROUGE, GIANT, OUTER SOLAR SYSTEM body.
Hypocrisy

United States
07/25/2011 12:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

Exactly !!

FAIL

It's a non stop problem here, people quoting movies to prove their points, from 9/11 to the end of the world, their only "proof" is some movie they saw.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1478871
United States
07/25/2011 12:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Only thing I heard recently perhaps on a radio talk show was that Elenin was only passing 2.8 million miles near us. That is way far away, or 10 times at least further than the Moon to Earth.
^Watcher^

United States
07/25/2011 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

FAIL

It's a non stop problem here, people quoting movies to prove their points, from 9/11 to the end of the world, their only "proof" is some movie they saw.

Well that and watching the governments of the world trip over themselves to cover SOMETHING up, spending gads amounts of money to send up infrared satellites (why infrared?)and installing "seed vaults" and underground facilities. Not to mention the number of videos out on the subject with photographic evidence of SOMETHING entering our solar system and the SOHO images that everyone ASSURES us is "VENUS" (even if Venus isn't in the trajectory at the time).

Believe the Bible or not, it's all in there, too, that SOMETHING is going to enter our solar system and impact the earth.

But you're right...we are all just falling for the movies as our "ONLY proof". chuckle

GLP