Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,319 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 334,950
Pageviews Today: 526,715Threads Today: 200Posts Today: 3,228
05:53 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

PIN! : Comet Elenin on FOXNews Website : Believers Await Earth's End!

Hypocrisy

User ID: 1451219
United States
07/25/2011 12:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: PIN! : Comet Elenin on FOXNews Website : Believers Await Earth's End!

Excuse me ... have you seen all the end of the world movies that have come out in the last few decades .. and we are the people that you are concerned about ??

FAIL
 Quoting: TorontonianGuy

Movies... really? What exactly is your argument here...?
 Quoting: Least Servant

It's a non stop problem here, people quoting movies to prove their points, from 9/11 to the end of the world, their only "proof" is some movie they saw.
 Quoting: Hypocrisy

Well that and watching the governments of the world trip over themselves to cover SOMETHING up, spending gads amounts of money to send up infrared satellites (why infrared?)and installing "seed vaults" and underground facilities. Not to mention the number of videos out on the subject with photographic evidence of SOMETHING entering our solar system and the SOHO images that everyone ASSURES us is "VENUS" (even if Venus isn't in the trajectory at the time).

Believe the Bible or not, it's all in there, too, that SOMETHING is going to enter our solar system and impact the earth.

But you're right...we are all just falling for the movies as our "ONLY proof". chuckle
 Quoting: ^Watcher^

Do you know what the word "concise" means? Jesus boring bitch, you're giving us all a bad name.
TorontonianGuy

User ID: 1481993
Canada
07/25/2011 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is no harm in watching for something and bracing for it's possibility. The harm comes when a possibility is NOT braced for and the consequences of it's reality catch you completely off-guard.

Could this be the event that caused men's hearts to fail them for looking at what is coming on the earth when the heaven's are shaken? (Luke 21:26) I guarantee you their hearts failed because they had not overcome their fear of this possibility and did not use this opportunity to strengthen their Faith that God would protect them as I and my family have done.

If this is nothing, our Faith has been strengthened and renewed so good has come from it. If it IS something, our Faith has been renewed and strengthened and fear will not overtake us when/if we see what is coming. Either way, we win! But only those who walk in the Truth of Jesus Christ. The rest will most surely lace up their Nikes and watch for the alien rescue vessel to arrive. Nothing ends well for those on the "broad path"!

hf

God you are long winded bitch. I'm so sick of everyone saying they are "just purperrin" no, they are not "just purperrin" they are scaring people into leaving their homes & families to go live in some caves, it's not ok and I'm glad it's done.

and you have a filthy mouth which adds nothing to the discussion
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1478525
Mexico
07/25/2011 12:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
The jury's still out? What fucking jury? According to zetaspeaks nibiru is already here and has been for about 5 years, but I guess you have to be able to psychically talk to aliens to know this, so I'll forgive your ignorance.

I'm sorry, you are relying on a bunch of people whom you have never met who make claims on a website that they are in contact with zetan aliens for facts?

Aren't the aliens form Zeta Star system Greys and Reptillians?

And Nibiru has been hovering like a plane waiting for its landing for five years?

What a croc of crap, I prefer to accept the idea that ELENIN will fry our EM fields and we will be showered with dangeours debirs form its tail, coupled with a double whammy entrance of YU55 on November the 8th.
^Watcher^

User ID: 1470357
United States
07/25/2011 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

Movies... really? What exactly is your argument here...?

It's a non stop problem here, people quoting movies to prove their points, from 9/11 to the end of the world, their only "proof" is some movie they saw.

Well that and watching the governments of the world trip over themselves to cover SOMETHING up, spending gads amounts of money to send up infrared satellites (why infrared?)and installing "seed vaults" and underground facilities. Not to mention the number of videos out on the subject with photographic evidence of SOMETHING entering our solar system and the SOHO images that everyone ASSURES us is "VENUS" (even if Venus isn't in the trajectory at the time).

Believe the Bible or not, it's all in there, too, that SOMETHING is going to enter our solar system and impact the earth.

But you're right...we are all just falling for the movies as our "ONLY proof". chuckle

Do you know what the word "concise" means? Jesus boring bitch, you're giving us all a bad name.

I am not affiliated with you or anyone you work for. Any bad name you have received is STRICTLY your own doing!
lmao
Least Servant

User ID: 1062754
United States
07/25/2011 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
SOMETHING is going to enter our solar system and impact the earth
chuckle

This is an example of cognitive dissonance, for those of you keeping score at home.

Last Edited by Least Servant on 07/25/2011 12:56 PM
:romaflag:
Not enough to fight, too many to die.
Hypocrisy

United States
07/25/2011 12:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is no harm in watching for something and bracing for it's possibility. The harm comes when a possibility is NOT braced for and the consequences of it's reality catch you completely off-guard.

Could this be the event that caused men's hearts to fail them for looking at what is coming on the earth when the heaven's are shaken? (Luke 21:26) I guarantee you their hearts failed because they had not overcome their fear of this possibility and did not use this opportunity to strengthen their Faith that God would protect them as I and my family have done.

If this is nothing, our Faith has been strengthened and renewed so good has come from it. If it IS something, our Faith has been renewed and strengthened and fear will not overtake us when/if we see what is coming. Either way, we win! But only those who walk in the Truth of Jesus Christ. The rest will most surely lace up their Nikes and watch for the alien rescue vessel to arrive. Nothing ends well for those on the "broad path"!

hf

God you are long winded bitch. I'm so sick of everyone saying they are "just purperrin" no, they are not "just purperrin" they are scaring people into leaving their homes & families to go live in some caves, it's not ok and I'm glad it's done.

Oh go stuff it canadian fag. Go call the mounties, crying queerbait. Why is 14 the age of consent in canada?
Hypocrisy

United States
07/25/2011 12:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
chuckle

This is an example of cognitive dissonance, for those of you keeping score at home.

Something is coming! We better purperr!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1464589
United States
07/25/2011 12:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
This thing won't hit the Earth, but it'll make zombies. The fast kind.
^Watcher^

United States
07/25/2011 12:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
chuckle

I knew we could get you to come around! :)

Might want to work on your spelling, though. Tends to decrease your credibility around here! chuckle
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1410244
United States
07/25/2011 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Elenin is the stupidest conspiracy theory ever.
 Quoting: Mercurius 1375863

A fucking men! I can't WAIT for this thing to come & go so all these nut bags will have to go get jobs & leave us alone.

same here :)
cant wait for the comet to pass by and do nothing, I wanna see half of GLP apologizing for being so retarded.

How many doom prophecies have been? A lot, none of them destroyed the world.
Economy doom, ufo doom, nibiru doom, comet doom.

Nothing, we are still here. Alive.
Is all conspiracy theories, people should really get their brains checked out.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1410244
United States
07/25/2011 01:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1464589

THIS I cannot wait to happen, Zombie doom sounds more realistic than anything here in GLP.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1289877
United States
07/25/2011 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

Oh go stuff it canadian fag. Go call the mounties, crying queerbait. Why is 14 the age of consent in canada?

Hypocrisy, in reading all of your many posts I'm starting to come to the conclusion that,
either you have a Golden Wonka ticket to the bunkers, or you are their useful idiot.

Now which is it?

grinning
Artlicious  (OP)

User ID: 1342007
United States
07/25/2011 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

And what are you doing here on GLP? Trying to be the voice of reason? lmao....

Who will people be more apt to listen to and believe?
1) The hateful member who calls people names, berates other ideas and insists he is right and everyone else is an idiot..
2) Someone who presents themselves professionally and offers well reasoned theories along with facts and evidence to support those ideas?

Seriously man.. I fell like you are doing nothing more than being a shill troll.

And I am sorry if I have mistaken you to be an angry person who didn't get enough hugs growing up.. I might be mistaking that for a lack of education or just a lack of respect for other people.

Last Edited by Artlicious on 07/25/2011 01:08 PM
^Watcher^

United States
07/25/2011 01:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Elenin is the stupidest conspiracy theory ever.
 Quoting: Mercurius 1375863

A fucking men! I can't WAIT for this thing to come & go so all these nut bags will have to go get jobs & leave us alone.

same here :)
cant wait for the comet to pass by and do nothing, I wanna see half of GLP apologizing for being so retarded.

How many doom prophecies have been? A lot, none of them destroyed the world.
Economy doom, ufo doom, nibiru doom, comet doom.

Nothing, we are still here. Alive.
Is all conspiracy theories, people should really get their brains checked out.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1410244

Why do people like you insist on an "apology"? No one is asking you to alter your lives for this possibility. We are only here pointing out that our governments and space agencies have raised awareness of something entering our solar system and then drop the ball on further information. They are forcing us to speculate what the possibilities are when they could put this whole thing to rest with a little less cover-up. Remove the black square over the object in Google Sky for starters. Let us all have a look at this thing they are covering up and determine for ourselves what to do.

If you go to a cave or quit your job to head for the hills, that's on you. Don't expect an apology when all I've seen anyone on here say is to watch and see. You are responsible for your own actions and what you do with the information you gleen here.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 682255
United States
07/25/2011 01:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lens flare.
^Watcher^

United States
07/25/2011 01:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

I knew we could get you to come around! :)

Might want to work on your spelling, though. Tends to decrease your credibility around here! chuckle

You are such a stupid bitch. Go to the chat room and listen for 5 minutes, you will hear them say "purperr" more times than I've ever typed it. Fucking retarded cunt hole.

JESUS LOVES YOU!
blwkss
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1025215
United States
07/25/2011 01:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
all ibsflagt says is people are dumbasses.
Least Servant

United States
07/25/2011 01:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
you have a Golden Wonka ticket to the bunkers
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1289877

This would be me.

I enjoy the thought of your sizzling...

Last Edited by Least Servant on 07/25/2011 01:11 PM
Setheory
User ID: 869850
United States
07/25/2011 01:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

<laughing>

Speaking of that, have you noticed all the “Vampire” and “Zombie” movies that have come out lately? What are “they” trying to tell us? It CAN”T be a coincidence!
Bicnarok

User ID: 1481797
Germany
07/25/2011 01:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Did anyone consider that if there is a plasma/electric discharge at perihelion it might break the comet into many smaller fragments, and alter their trajectory? Keep in mind that the comet (if it maintains calculated trajectories) will cross earth's orbit before earth arrives at that exact point. Now add a plasma discharge to this calculation, and immagine that the comet gets displaced to a collision course, or even more feasible, the comet breaks apart as a result of this discharge, and millions of comet fragments are scattered and shot like buckshot in Earth's general direction.

Food for thought, for what it's worth.
 Quoting: Dexter 1457260

Not at that distance (.24 Au or 34 million KM) , learn a bit about physics and you´ll see why.
Change the way you look at things, and the things you look at change.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1302029
United States
07/25/2011 01:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Have u guys seen the preview to the movie 'another earth'? Pretty weird
Setheory
United States
07/25/2011 01:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
And what are you doing here on GLP? Trying to be the voice of reason? lmao....

1) The hateful member who calls people names, berates other ideas and insists he is right and everyone else is an idiot..
2) Someone who presents themselves professionally and offers well reasoned theories along with facts and evidence to support those ideas?

Quoting: Artlicious

Elenin believers have equal contempt for both “#1” and “#2”. In fact, you could make the argument that those who introduce “facts and evidence” are looked upon with the greatest distain.

I am in no way endorsing the language used by said poster. I’m just making an accurate observation.
Least Servant

United States
07/25/2011 01:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

This would be me.

bump for dead3
Setheory
United States
07/25/2011 01:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Artlicious

In the case of Elenin, the answer is:

3) The scientifically challenged YouTuber who ignorantly rambles on about a subject they have little knowledge of….all set to eerie background music.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1277434
United States
07/25/2011 01:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf

Then skip the post, dumbass. It's called discernment. Nobody looks forward to reading your blithering bullshit either.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1464589
United States
07/25/2011 01:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

This would be me.

bump for dead3

Mind telling me where it's at? Not that I'd be trying to raid it or anything...

*clogs the bunker's air vents with raw sewage*
Artlicious  (OP)

User ID: 1342007
United States
07/25/2011 01:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Have u guys seen the preview to the movie 'another earth'? Pretty weird
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1302029

LOL, yep.. I sold www.AnotherEarth.com to the director! :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1289877
United States
07/25/2011 01:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

This would be me.

bump for dead3

Thank you for outing yourself!

ohyeah
Least Servant

United States
07/25/2011 01:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

This would be me.

bump for dead3

Mind telling me where it's at? Not that I'd be trying to raid it or anything...

*clogs the bunker's air vents with raw sewage*

It's a paypal address. charlie
Least Servant

United States
07/25/2011 01:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you for outing yourself!

Yes, it's imperative that you don't believe anything I post, because I am a shill... except that you just did. drevil

GLP