Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,130 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 961,197
Pageviews Today: 1,901,273Threads Today: 797Posts Today: 16,597
09:06 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

PIN! : Comet Elenin on FOXNews Website : Believers Await Earth's End!

DaNose

User ID: 1453667
United States
07/25/2011 02:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: PIN! : Comet Elenin on FOXNews Website : Believers Await Earth's End!
Believers are a bunch of idiots.

Fucking apes.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1482306

What is the point of that post? Trying to hurt feelings or just to make yourself feel intellectually superior.
The truth is the truth even if no one believes it and a lie is a lie even if everyone believes it!
DaNose

United States
07/25/2011 02:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lets be half way civil in here!
 Quoting: SPUD

I second that!

People being nasty to each other doesn't add anything to the argument.
 Quoting: DaNose

Wuss
 Quoting: Hypocrisy

No im not a wuss i just don't think it does much good calling names? Didn't we all learn this in grade school?
The truth is the truth even if no one believes it and a lie is a lie even if everyone believes it!
Hypocrisy

User ID: 1451219
United States
07/25/2011 02:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

Fucking apes.

What is the point of that post? Trying to hurt feelings or just to make yourself feel intellectually superior.

Why are you such a whiny baby? When people post comments about how "something's coming" because they can "feel it" or they psychically talk to aliens, what exactly should our response be? Should we tackle their "feelings" and "psychic transmissions" with facts? It's impossible.
DaNose

United States
07/25/2011 02:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

Fucking apes.

Why are you such a whiny baby? When people post comments about how "something's coming" because they can "feel it" or they psychically talk to aliens, what exactly should our response be? Should we tackle their "feelings" and "psychic transmissions" with facts? It's impossible.

I'm not a whiny baby as you say, this kind of thing just doesn't add to the conversatin and why would you want to stoop to their level anyway? This is the same bullshit these guys pull when we are trying to talk sense to them!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1128921
United States
07/25/2011 02:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Elenin is the stupidest conspiracy theory ever.
 Quoting: Mercurius 1375863

A fucking men! I can't WAIT for this thing to come & go so all these nut bags will have to go get jobs & leave us alone.

It already did in 2003 but retards still want to believe. When it doesn't come in 2011 or 2012 it will just be in 2014. Anything to keep this BS alive.
Hypocrisy

United States
07/25/2011 02:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Elenin is the stupidest conspiracy theory ever.
 Quoting: Mercurius 1375863

A fucking men! I can't WAIT for this thing to come & go so all these nut bags will have to go get jobs & leave us alone.

It already did in 2003 but retards still want to believe. When it doesn't come in 2011 or 2012 it will just be in 2014. Anything to keep this BS alive.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1128921

True true true, the doom never ends.
Hypocrisy

United States
07/25/2011 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

Fucking apes.

I'm not a whiny baby as you say, this kind of thing just doesn't add to the conversatin and why would you want to stoop to their level anyway? This is the same bullshit these guys pull when we are trying to talk sense to them!

You CANT talk sense to these people. Ask astronut, he's apparently been trying in vain for quite some time. All he gets for it is being accused of being some "paid shill" though it's not clear who is supposedly paying him. It's pointless. All we can do is laugh at them. I did my part, I averted a cave disaster, what have YOU done other than not insult people?
TorontonianGuy

User ID: 1482340
Canada
07/25/2011 03:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
There goes the neighborhood ... whats that smell in here ?

Schools been let out early ? Jeez ....
Hypocrisy

United States
07/25/2011 03:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
There goes the neighborhood ... whats that smell in here ?

Schools been let out early ? Jeez ....
 Quoting: TorontonianGuy

That smell is your breath.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1267833
Netherlands
07/25/2011 03:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
At one point in the article they say comets cannot have huge 3600+ year orbits.. They say it would either be thrown out into deep space or sucked into the inner solar system.... Then they say that Elenin is a textbook comet... Hmmmm....
 Quoting: Artlicious

they say , they say , they say , they say , they say ,
they say, and they say, and plaah plaah and plaaaaaaaahhh!
DjInstincT

User ID: 1467477
United States
07/25/2011 03:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks guys - another 7 pages of crap to trawl through....grow up.

I am still waiting for the 'Official' pictures and measurements.

Does *IT* exist?

The physical size of it - how do we measure it? Where are the figures?

Does it have a magnetic field/EM effects - can we measure it? If we can't measure it - how do we know how small it is?]

NASA - Astronut - Anyone?
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
07/25/2011 03:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

Does *IT* exist?

Does it have a magnetic field/EM effects - can we measure it? If we can't measure it - how do we know how small it is?]

Quoting: DjInstincT

AGREE! "they " only bla bla bla and plaaaaaaaaah!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1330824
United States
07/25/2011 03:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is getting old~ The reason the media is all about it is the same reason they were with the recent Christians groups end of days yadda yadda... Whats even more annoying is u Elenin fan bois trying to add it to such things as Nibiru etc...Such BS....and very amateurish. This is all part of the medias attempt to either make fun of, ride, or hide the entire 2012 deal. (Aka keep us busy or take advantage of us until then).

The truth of it is a couple major astronomers have been laughing on the Down low...Because they commented on not knowing why the media is putting so much attention in it.
Because its a NON EVENT... No effect to us, won't even be visible unless the perfect set up.

I am a believer in potential disaster around the corner. But of 2012 not this crap lol...Its as bad as those people saying Nibiru is hiding behind the sun (STILL)... Ur showing how easy it is for them to spin even your fellow kind into contradicting and debunking your fellow man.

You're spinning things into your own made up event. There is enough evidence out there to point to REAL potential scenarios/events. Its hard enough to get that information out and about in a proper manner w/o having to compete with this complete and utter gibberish.

Anyone supporting this crap is amateurish, fear mongering, simply spouting real fantasy at the expense of others.
Sometimes there just really are people that run around saying the world will end everyday...

whatever
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
07/25/2011 03:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
and what PIN??

pin this crap??? cruise
Hypocrisy

United States
07/25/2011 03:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

Does *IT* exist?

Quoting: DjInstincT

I thought NASA and Astronut were paid shills. If you're still waiting for "official" pictures, you might as well finger your butthole for a weeks, because a simple google search brings up pictures, and NASA doesn't sit around taking pictures of comets of no importance.
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
07/25/2011 03:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is getting old~ The reason the media is all about it is the same reason they were with the recent Christians groups end of days yadda yadda... Whats even more annoying is u Elenin fan bois trying to add it to such things as Nibiru etc...Such BS....and very amateurish. This is all part of the medias attempt to either make fun of, ride, or hide the entire 2012 deal. (Aka keep us busy or take advantage of us until then).

The truth of it is a couple major astronomers have been laughing on the Down low...Because they commented on not knowing why the media is putting so much attention in it.
Because its a NON EVENT... No effect to us, won't even be visible unless the perfect set up.

I am a believer in potential disaster around the corner. But of 2012 not this crap lol...Its as bad as those people saying Nibiru is hiding behind the sun (STILL)... Ur showing how easy it is for them to spin even your fellow kind into contradicting and debunking your fellow man.

You're spinning things into your own made up event. There is enough evidence out there to point to REAL potential scenarios/events. Its hard enough to get that information out and about in a proper manner w/o having to compete with this complete and utter gibberish.

Anyone supporting this crap is amateurish, fear mongering, simply spouting real fantasy at the expense of others.
Sometimes there just really are people that run around saying the world will end everyday...

whatever
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1330824

right! indeed! clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 514920
United States
07/25/2011 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
proofs for:

1. Google Sky hidding it

2. Goverment hiding it.

3. big news avoiding talking about it except to make fun of people that believe in it.

4. Earth changes and other planets heating up.

5. Alignment causing massive earthquakes

6. Predicted in Luke 21 when the "Fig Tree" is young. Fig tree is Israel.63 years old, 70 is on generation.

7. Lots of ancient cultures predicted it, these cultures primarily watched the sky to tell time and as their way of life. They knew the cycles better than anyone alive today.

8. NASA is not showing pictures of the comet. Soemthing we pay them to do.

9. animals, people, the weather, the earth, moon, and sun are all starting to go crazy in rapid fashion for no apparent reason.

10. Governments all over the world are preparing for either WWWIII or something bigger with bunkers and other preperations while hidding it from the common folk.

proof against:

1. Major news mocks people for believing it.

2. NASA say it's not there. (Changedd their stories over time)

3. Children are getting scared....

Is there any otehr proof that it does not exist? Let me here it! :)
Hypocrisy

United States
07/25/2011 03:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
proofs for:

1. Google Sky hidding it

2. Goverment hiding it.

3. big news avoiding talking about it except to make fun of people that believe in it.

6. Predicted in Luke 21 when the "Fig Tree" is young. Fig tree is Israel.63 years old, 70 is on generation.

7. Lots of ancient cultures predicted it, these cultures primarily watched the sky to tell time and as their way of life. They knew the cycles better than anyone alive today.

9. animals, people, the weather, the earth, moon, and sun are all starting to go crazy in rapid fashion for no apparent reason.

10. Governments all over the world are preparing for either WWWIII or something bigger with bunkers and other preperations while hidding it from the common folk.

proof against:

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 514920

omg you convinced me, even though all those "facts" have disproven over & over. let's all run to a cave with small children.
theculmination

User ID: 1482368
United States
07/25/2011 03:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
This may have already been posted, however the electric comet theory has peeked my interest. With gravity being the weakest of all known forces, Electro Magnetism dwarves the force of gravity by a huge margin.

[link to www.bibliotecapleyades.net]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 514920
United States
07/25/2011 03:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
proofs for:

1. Google Sky hidding it

2. Goverment hiding it.

proof against:

omg you convinced me, even though all those "facts" have disproven over & over. let's all run to a cave with small children.

Really? Which ones have been proven wrong? Last I check: None. Also, the answer isn't always: Drink Juice. Or: Kill young children in caves... That's getting old. ;) There are other ways to get ready for such an event without going nuts.
Hypocrisy

United States
07/25/2011 03:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
proofs for:

1. Google Sky hidding it

2. Goverment hiding it.

proof against:

Really? Which ones have been proven wrong? Last I check: None. Also, the answer isn't always: Drink Juice. Or: Kill young children in caves... That's getting old. ;) There are other ways to get ready for such an event without going nuts.

Over & over again on this forum & elsewhere everything you just said has been discredited or disproven. It's not my job to do your "research" for you, you stupid ellie humping supposed "research" loving queer. Do the "research" yourself.
DjInstincT

United States
07/25/2011 03:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

Are you a shill? What evidence/foresight of potential disaster do you have for 2012? Irony meter just went off the scale....

Have you ever watched Fox News?

This NASA article on Elenin [link to www.jpl.nasa.gov] reassures us it will not affect us - yet quotes nobody suggesting it will? Why? Is everyone a nutjob and needs reassuring?

whatever

From TFA [link to astrobiology.nasa.gov]

Comets are exceedingly small and enveloped in a tenuous cloud of gas and dust, so the only way to be sure of their actual dimensions is to visit with a spacecraft. Half a dozen comets have been the target of spacecraft missions, and all of them (even Comet Halley) are less than 10 km in diameter. There is no reason to think Elenin is any different.
 Quoting: Some shill site

If we could at least clarify how small/big this thing is? And also the magnetic/EM effect.....

If not - my Tomato plants are coming in

Last Edited by DjInstincT on 07/25/2011 03:54 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1458057
Canada
07/25/2011 03:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Target children???

I believe that is a lie to demonize and futther discredit the people talking about Elenin.

Anyone know of ANYONE talking about Elenin who is targetting CHILDREN?

If an 11 year old wants to kill himself due to Elenin (and I suspect there's no such person, and that's a complete fabrication)... but IF it were true, what you have is severely bad parenting skills.

IF ab 11 year old reads enough about the Oslo killer he may want to kill himself. So I guess we should pretend that didn't happen either, otherwise we hate children?

Methinks they protest a bit too much, which is concerning. If they have any proof that it has no magnetic field as they say,I'd love to read it.
theculmination

User ID: 1482368
United States
07/25/2011 04:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
If Elenin has a 100,000,000 mile EM signiture, and it will pass Earth at it's closest of .24 AU 21,000,000 plus miles. Then what interaction could be expected? How close would it have to be, to complete an electrical circuit, with Earth? Could it already be having an affect on the life of this planet. Given the rise of madness in man and nature around the world. Could comets not be what we expected them to be, besides dirty ice balls? Imo the impacts carried out by the satellites driven into at least 3 comets, show just how wrong the expert were about the composition of comets.
Custer's last post
User ID: 1444978
United States
07/25/2011 04:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have a feeling ,that elenin is just another Y2K.....
when the time comes,nothing will happen..
However;
I also have the feeling that TPTB will use the events
as a way to test their "blue-beam" technologys....

Oh, the internal battles
Hypocrisy

United States
07/25/2011 04:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Target children???

I believe that is a lie to demonize and futther discredit the people talking about Elenin.

Anyone know of ANYONE talking about Elenin who is targetting CHILDREN?

If an 11 year old wants to kill himself due to Elenin (and I suspect there's no such person, and that's a complete fabrication)... but IF it were true, what you have is severely bad parenting skills.

IF ab 11 year old reads enough about the Oslo killer he may want to kill himself. So I guess we should pretend that didn't happen either, otherwise we hate children?

Methinks they protest a bit too much, which is concerning. If they have any proof that it has no magnetic field as they say,I'd love to read it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1458057

Who are "they"? Paid shills like me who aren't being paid to post here? It's just a comet and the only reason "they" are protesting so much is because people like you keep insisting the comet is something it isn't. You go away, we go away. Deal?
Hypocrisy

United States
07/25/2011 04:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
However;

Oh, the internal battles
 Quoting: Custer's last post 1444978

You have feeling that it will be another supposed disaster that never happens? See what I mean folks, how do you argue with someone's "feelings". Nothing will happen and you doomsluts will just come up with another theory, based on your "feelings"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1481399
United States
07/25/2011 04:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
hiding

comet doom!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1385637

Creating a panic will not help them escape.
Least Servant

User ID: 1062754
United States
07/25/2011 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
However;

Oh, the internal battles

You have feeling that it will be another supposed disaster that never happens? See what I mean folks, how do you argue with someone's "feelings". Nothing will happen and you doomsluts will just come up with another theory, based on your "feelings"

Enough.

Just ask them if they like regular or extra crispy. popcorn
:romaflag:
Not enough to fight, too many to die.
DjInstincT

United States
07/25/2011 04:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
However;

Oh, the internal battles

Touche - I cannot ask you to prove something *wont* happen..

GLP