Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,674 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 11,374
Pageviews Today: 23,731Threads Today: 19Posts Today: 224
12:14 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

PIN! : Comet Elenin on FOXNews Website : Believers Await Earth's End!

FubarSam
User ID: 1345913
United States
07/25/2011 04:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: PIN! : Comet Elenin on FOXNews Website : Believers Await Earth's End!
sellingfearsellingfearsellingfearsellingfearsellingfearsellin​gfearsellingfearsellingfearsellingfearsellingfearsellingfears​ellingfearsellingfearsellingfearsellingfearsellingfearselling​fearsellingfearsellingfearsellingfearsellingfearsellingfearse​llingfearsellingfearsellingfearsellingfearsellingfearsellingf​earsellingfearsellingfearsellingfearsellingfearsellingfearsel​lingfearsellingfear
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 899152
Canada
07/25/2011 04:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is to keep the sheeple asleep and laughing at us nutjobs. The only reason it is being published in MSM. They even mention Nancy the dog-eater ....

Also, catch what Mr.Morrison says at the end .... they are catering to and harming your children !

PROPAGANDA

IMHO .. Elenin and its EM field is the monster in the closet.

The coincidences between Elenin and the swiss banknote are not coincidences, more like a warning to those who watch and comprehend.
 Quoting: TorontonianGuy

This is all a clever ploy. Now when we try to warn and raise the awareness of Fox News viewers like my older parents, as the time draws closer, they will believe Fox news over their own loved ones and, worse still, over their own eyes until their "hearts fail them with fear at what is coming on the earth." (Luke 21:26)
 Quoting: ^Watcher^

If Elenin coincides with a vision I had 20 + years ago we will see Aliens whom I define as super natural beings that the bible does reveal to be Angels at least a choir or races of Angels. It was not just a vision, I was in the spirit in this future event. Yeah! It is scary! Jesus talked about the Reeper Angels. John describes the race of Angels that look like Horsemen. These Angels are rare and I doubt the Alien community are aware of them or have knowledge of them. In another vision I have seen Alien forces positioning themselves against other Alien forces in their flying saucers. In both visions I saw the same saucer like UFOs. I have seen some UFOS in person, triangular type as well as orb chariots."hearts fail them with fear at what is coming on the earth." (Luke 21:26)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1073188
United States
07/25/2011 04:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
proofs for:

1. Google Sky hidding it

2. Goverment hiding it.

3. big news avoiding talking about it except to make fun of people that believe in it.

4. Earth changes and other planets heating up.

5. Alignment causing massive earthquakes

6. Predicted in Luke 21 when the "Fig Tree" is young. Fig tree is Israel.63 years old, 70 is on generation.

7. Lots of ancient cultures predicted it, these cultures primarily watched the sky to tell time and as their way of life. They knew the cycles better than anyone alive today.

8. NASA is not showing pictures of the comet. Soemthing we pay them to do.

9. animals, people, the weather, the earth, moon, and sun are all starting to go crazy in rapid fashion for no apparent reason.

10. Governments all over the world are preparing for either WWWIII or something bigger with bunkers and other preperations while hidding it from the common folk.

proof against:

1. Major news mocks people for believing it.

2. NASA say it's not there. (Changedd their stories over time)

3. Children are getting scared....

Is there any otehr proof that it does not exist? Let me here it! :)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 514920

omg you convinced me, even though all those "facts" have disproven over & over. let's all run to a cave with small children.
 Quoting: Hypocrisy

Really? Which ones have been proven wrong? Last I check: None. Also, the answer isn't always: Drink Juice. Or: Kill young children in caves... That's getting old. ;) There are other ways to get ready for such an event without going nuts.

Over & over again on this forum & elsewhere everything you just said has been discredited or disproven. It's not my job to do your "research" for you, you stupid ellie humping supposed "research" loving queer. Do the "research" yourself.

suuUUUuuure it is... yer the one focusing on the children ya pedo! if you had any credible proof what-so-ever you would avoid insults and stick to facts. But since you ahve no good ones, you retreat to name calling and belittling because you feel that it gives you the upper hand in an argument. But in all reality you're a giant D-Bag that's obsessed with little children. Go get a life Pedo!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1126076
United States
07/25/2011 04:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have a feeling ,that elenin is just another Y2K.....
when the time comes,nothing will happen..
However;
I also have the feeling that TPTB will use the events
as a way to test their "blue-beam" technologys....

Oh, the internal battles
 Quoting: Custer's last post 1444978

You have feeling that it will be another supposed disaster that never happens? See what I mean folks, how do you argue with someone's "feelings". Nothing will happen and you doomsluts will just come up with another theory, based on your "feelings"

Ya know 'crisy, I have been coming across your posts for a couple of weeks now and I just have to say, what an a--! Why don't you just leave people alone. No one likes a know-it-all who really doesn't know it all.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1271534
United States
07/25/2011 04:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
I would say this is proof elenin is not the end or even close. look what they did to camping! and I was/am one to consider these ideas...elenin actually has lots of interesting tidbits about it, but if it really was going to be the end they'd have a lid on *any* story of this sort.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/25/2011 04:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

omg you convinced me, even though all those "facts" have disproven over & over. let's all run to a cave with small children.

Really? Which ones have been proven wrong? Last I check: None. Also, the answer isn't always: Drink Juice. Or: Kill young children in caves... That's getting old. ;) There are other ways to get ready for such an event without going nuts.

Over & over again on this forum & elsewhere everything you just said has been discredited or disproven. It's not my job to do your "research" for you, you stupid ellie humping supposed "research" loving queer. Do the "research" yourself.

suuUUUuuure it is... yer the one focusing on the children ya pedo! if you had any credible proof what-so-ever you would avoid insults and stick to facts. But since you ahve no good ones, you retreat to name calling and belittling because you feel that it gives you the upper hand in an argument. But in all reality you're a giant D-Bag that's obsessed with little children. Go get a life Pedo!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1073188

'crissy is a female.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1482446
United Kingdom
07/25/2011 04:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
a couple of friends are saying they've noticed people seem very scattered lately
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/25/2011 04:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe that is what the bible says about the return of jesus. He will come and all will see. we will all be changed in the twinkling of the eye. Lets call it comet jesus. Woo hoo! So what if we all die. Your soul only drives this vehicle. When the vehicle breaks down you get another. Living in fear is not living. Fuck religion and mainstream media. Fuck conspiracies. And fuck all this bickering and fighting on whos right and whos wrong. If you want to change your world then change your thinking. All the worlds a stage. You are only here once in this personality, body and mind. Why waste it on living in other peoples ideas and values. This is my opinion. Hell I could be wrong. Dont listen to me. I am here because it is funny. And dont google FubarSam! You will just find me singing original music and karaoke. How lame is that!
FubarSam
United States
07/25/2011 04:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
I forgot to leave my name. I am no coward.
Hypocrisy

User ID: 1451219
United States
07/25/2011 04:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
However;

Oh, the internal battles

You have feeling that it will be another supposed disaster that never happens? See what I mean folks, how do you argue with someone's "feelings". Nothing will happen and you doomsluts will just come up with another theory, based on your "feelings"

Ya know 'crisy, I have been coming across your posts for a couple of weeks now and I just have to say, what an a--! Why don't you just leave people alone. No one likes a know-it-all who really doesn't know it all.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1126076

So you're e-stalking me? Go suck a wet back prick
Lokki

User ID: 1482459
South Africa
07/25/2011 05:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
You know the article re-posted on fox news makes sooooooo much sense. Most of this stuff is nonsense to keep you guys distracted while all the money is swiped away right before your eyes.

Good luck prepping for your fake little doomsday brought on by the fake Elenin.
Custer's last post
User ID: 1444978
United States
07/25/2011 05:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
However;

Oh, the internal battles

do you have to comment on every post that you don't agree with?
Thanks alot ASS-HOLE, you've almost succeeded in derailing
what could have been an interesting thread..You snide comments
and attacks on others probably fill about 3,4 pages of bullshit alone..

Now please, quietly go away and go fuckyerself
Hypocrisy

United States
07/25/2011 05:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
However;

Oh, the internal battles

I don't have to fuck myself, unlike you, because every guy I meet wants to fuck me. So YOU go fuck YOURself and go cry about your dead cult.
DjInstincT

User ID: 1467477
United States
07/25/2011 05:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
You know the article re-posted on fox news makes sooooooo much sense. Most of this stuff is nonsense to keep you guys distracted while all the money is swiped away right before your eyes.

Good luck prepping for your fake little doomsday brought on by the fake Elenin.
 Quoting: Lokki

You think the money being swiped away is a coincedence? This normally happens before a World War.....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1479187
United States
07/25/2011 05:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
I would like to violate every available opening on hypocrisy's body.s226
Hypocrisy

United States
07/25/2011 05:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
I would like to violate every available opening on hypocrisy's body.s226
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1479187

Wow. Hot.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/25/2011 05:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks.
Devil's Advocate

User ID: 1482111
United States
07/25/2011 05:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

What is the point of that post? Trying to hurt feelings or just to make yourself feel intellectually superior.
 Quoting: DaNose

Why are you such a whiny baby? When people post comments about how "something's coming" because they can "feel it" or they psychically talk to aliens, what exactly should our response be? Should we tackle their "feelings" and "psychic transmissions" with facts? It's impossible.

I'm not a whiny baby as you say, this kind of thing just doesn't add to the conversatin and why would you want to stoop to their level anyway? This is the same bullshit these guys pull when we are trying to talk sense to them!

You CANT talk sense to these people. Ask astronut, he's apparently been trying in vain for quite some time. All he gets for it is being accused of being some "paid shill" though it's not clear who is supposedly paying him. It's pointless. All we can do is laugh at them. I did my part, I averted a cave disaster, what have YOU done other than not insult people?

But Cru4t, cranium, mel, etc., are apprently still going.
Ignore my transitory grumpiness.
Hypocrisy

United States
07/25/2011 05:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

Why are you such a whiny baby? When people post comments about how "something's coming" because they can "feel it" or they psychically talk to aliens, what exactly should our response be? Should we tackle their "feelings" and "psychic transmissions" with facts? It's impossible.

I'm not a whiny baby as you say, this kind of thing just doesn't add to the conversatin and why would you want to stoop to their level anyway? This is the same bullshit these guys pull when we are trying to talk sense to them!

You CANT talk sense to these people. Ask astronut, he's apparently been trying in vain for quite some time. All he gets for it is being accused of being some "paid shill" though it's not clear who is supposedly paying him. It's pointless. All we can do is laugh at them. I did my part, I averted a cave disaster, what have YOU done other than not insult people?

But Cru4t, cranium, mel, etc., are apprently still going.
 Quoting: Devil's Advocate

Nah Terral still calls some loser internet "radio" shows, but for the most part, they're done. Cru is gone, Mel wasn't really in he the cult in the first place, he was just gonna rent them caverns, so now it's just another collection of net doom sluts, not unlike what we have here.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1482448
United States
07/25/2011 05:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Creation of CHANCE, by CHOICE...........

how will you spend this CHANCE on EARTH to make the right CHOICE???????????
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1302764
United States
07/25/2011 05:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
I found that article very useless. Not at all like almost all the posts on this site. It was chalk full of conjecture and misleading information. It was just a lame attempt to get people to think of scientists as having answers. Those liars still push evolution lies down our children's throats so they don't have a lick of credibility to those with a working brain cell.

As usual Fox news is useless trash and not at all worth the time of day. I'm almost sorry I even bothered with it.

Whether comet or whatever the main issue this planet has ahead of it is the sun. How much heat can we take? Remains to be seen, but in not too awful much longer we are going to find out.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1342596

Maybe it seems like other posts on this site because it's posted a hundred times before. Why are you blaming fox for this? It's not even their story. Go kill yourselves, doomsluts.

Can I ask why if everyone on this site makes you so very very angry do you even bother to come here? Much less read and comment on a topic you believe has no relevance?

What's your motivation? Arrogance? Sociopathism? Fear?

If I think a topic (like Christianity) is stupid, guess what? I don't bother to read them!

In not reading them, I thereby avoid getting all upset and pissy over something I find no interest in. Have you tried this yet? Not coming into the Elenin/Niburu threads? NO? Shocking!

Sounds like you're the drama queen here.
The Chosen One

User ID: 1173630
United States
07/25/2011 05:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Earth is not going to end it is going to change. Evils time of reighn on Earth is over and the Elite and whomever is running with evil knows it. God is coming. Repent and Pray! Let God our Father into ur hearts today!
To be Saved you must Pray and Trust in the Lord Our God Jesus Christ! God Loves You All!
Artlicious  (OP)

User ID: 1342007
United States
07/25/2011 05:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

No .. .she has not replied to my post.. I think I hit the nail too closely on the head.....

God you are long winded bitch. I'm so sick of everyone saying they are "just purperrin" no, they are not "just purperrin" they are scaring people into leaving their homes & families to go live in some caves, it's not ok and I'm glad it's done.

And what are you doing here on GLP? Trying to be the voice of reason? lmao....

Who will people be more apt to listen to and believe?
1) The hateful member who calls people names, berates other ideas and insists he is right and everyone else is an idiot..
2) Someone who presents themselves professionally and offers well reasoned theories along with facts and evidence to support those ideas?

Seriously man.. I fell like you are doing nothing more than being a shill troll.

And I am sorry if I have mistaken you to be an angry person who didn't get enough hugs growing up.. I might be mistaking that for a lack of education or just a lack of respect for other people.
 Quoting: Artlicious
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1482486
Ireland
07/25/2011 05:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is to keep the sheeple asleep and laughing at us nutjobs. The only reason it is being published in MSM. They even mention Nancy the dog-eater ....

Also, catch what Mr.Morrison says at the end .... they are catering to and harming your children !

PROPAGANDA
 Quoting: TorontonianGuy

THIS!!/\
Hypocrisy

United States
07/25/2011 05:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
I found that article very useless. Not at all like almost all the posts on this site. It was chalk full of conjecture and misleading information. It was just a lame attempt to get people to think of scientists as having answers. Those liars still push evolution lies down our children's throats so they don't have a lick of credibility to those with a working brain cell.

As usual Fox news is useless trash and not at all worth the time of day. I'm almost sorry I even bothered with it.

Whether comet or whatever the main issue this planet has ahead of it is the sun. How much heat can we take? Remains to be seen, but in not too awful much longer we are going to find out.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1342596

Maybe it seems like other posts on this site because it's posted a hundred times before. Why are you blaming fox for this? It's not even their story. Go kill yourselves, doomsluts.

Can I ask why if everyone on this site makes you so very very angry do you even bother to come here? Much less read and comment on a topic you believe has no relevance?

What's your motivation? Arrogance? Sociopathism? Fear?

If I think a topic (like Christianity) is stupid, guess what? I don't bother to read them!

In not reading them, I thereby avoid getting all upset and pissy over something I find no interest in. Have you tried this yet? Not coming into the Elenin/Niburu threads? NO? Shocking!

Sounds like you're the drama queen here.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1302764

Yea I'm a drama queen and you're watching me strut my hot stuff. Thanks for playing!

WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!
Hypocrisy

United States
07/25/2011 05:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

No .. .she has not replied to my post.. I think I hit the nail too closely on the head.....

God you are long winded bitch. I'm so sick of everyone saying they are "just purperrin" no, they are not "just purperrin" they are scaring people into leaving their homes & families to go live in some caves, it's not ok and I'm glad it's done.

1) The hateful member who calls people names, berates other ideas and insists he is right and everyone else is an idiot..
2) Someone who presents themselves professionally and offers well reasoned theories along with facts and evidence to support those ideas?

Seriously man.. I fell like you are doing nothing more than being a shill troll.

And I am sorry if I have mistaken you to be an angry person who didn't get enough hugs growing up.. I might be mistaking that for a lack of education or just a lack of respect for other people.

Aww you want me to respond to you? OK I'll give a free blow job. Now shut up and run back to your cave, doomslag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1482448
United States
07/25/2011 05:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1482448

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1482448

as so many use their words/actions to show their own cold heart, those forget that what you speak can OFFEND those who are just merely trying to see through all THE confusion.....

TURN AWAY FROM HATE:- HELP- NOT BRING DOWN

GOD BLESS!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/25/2011 05:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
However;

Oh, the internal battles

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1126076

So you're e-stalking me? Go suck a wet back prick

Coming across your posts is not 'e-stalking". They just stand out as bullying other posters, to build yourself up. Your language is far from ladylike. Maybe it is you who needs the "wet back". Just sayin.........LOL
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/25/2011 05:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
We can make sticky love in my double wide after the comet passes.
Artlicious  (OP)

User ID: 1342007
United States
07/25/2011 05:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

Aww you want me to respond to you? OK I'll give a free blow job. Now shut up and run back to your cave, doomslag

Your response validates my statement.......

GLP