Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,106 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 854,389
Pageviews Today: 1,517,671Threads Today: 642Posts Today: 11,328
05:24 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Is there any info on the weapon the Oslo killer used, as well as the length of time he shot?

Dundas
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1397134
United States
07/25/2011 04:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Is there any info on the weapon the Oslo killer used, as well as the length of time he shot?
I'm sorry, but one man taking down 90 people is BS. Snipers are the most efficient killers and it would take untold amounts of time for one sniper to make 90 kills.

I am trying to solidify to myself that this killing spree included more than one perpetrator, so does anyone have any info on what firearm/s, he used, and how long he was shooting?

Usually in American media, after a shooting spree, the perp's weapon is listed as well as time of attack and other info. I haven't seen this info on this Oslo attack yet, so maybe someone can enlighten me.

Thanks.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1309528
United States
07/25/2011 04:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Is there any info on the weapon the Oslo killer used, as well as the length of time he shot?
He got something like 65-70 people on the island. He used a semi-auto 5.56 rifle, and a 9mm pistol. He had about two hours, and I believe plenty of time to shoot those people. Alot of them died because there was zero emergency medical care, by the time the paramedics got there the damage had been done.
Dundas  (OP)

United States
07/25/2011 04:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Is there any info on the weapon the Oslo killer used, as well as the length of time he shot?
Ah, ok. I wasn't aware it was 2 hours.

Still sounds fishy as hell though. It seems after 20 minutes of shots, the people would have found sufficient shelter to avoid being shot.

He had to have moved around the island at will to kill, because after a few minutes of shooting from a hide with a scope, your targets would inevitably be out of view.

So i guess he just leisurely strolled along the island flushing them out and popping them.....

horrible.

I bet alot of Norwegians might see personal carry laws as practical in light of this incident.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1477940
United States
07/25/2011 05:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
He was dressed as POLICE and rounded up the victims before maniacally yelling "IT'S TIME FOR YOU ALL TO DIE!"

Ha Ha Ha
Dundas  (OP)

United States
07/25/2011 05:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ha Ha Ha?

Fuck off weirdo.

GLP