Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,174 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 510,722
Pageviews Today: 840,528Threads Today: 285Posts Today: 4,744
10:02 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The ROOM...A Christian BrainStorming (((( Thread )))) Current Events...

Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1331138
United States
07/26/2011 09:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The ROOM...A Christian BrainStorming (((( Thread )))) Current Events...
Question?

If Elenin is just some ordinary small comet, how come NASA keeps hiding info from the public?
 Quoting: Troubled Waters...

Not only that, why did Google Sky deliberately black out a section of space that contained--back then--the recently discovered Elenin comet?

[link to www.youtube.com]
 Quoting: KoFFee_

I know. I saw that awhile back.

Could be they don't want the public to know... You think? lol

They have been spending our tax dollars to build underground bases. They know!
KoFFee_

User ID: 1373078
United States
07/26/2011 09:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
You DONT have a clue about christian history do sparky!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1482365

The KJV is one of the best translations from greek that we have today, God said he would preserve the Word, I'm pretty sure Almighty God can preserve His Word. If your so worried why dont you learn greek? Also I dont think OP wants to turn this into a debate thread..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1221095

The proof is in the pudding--We still have our precious Bible today.

God preserved His word in spite of all efforts to destroy it.

I dont think OP wants to turn this into a debate thread..

I agree, let us get to the current events......please
smile_hear
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

"This man really is the Savior of the world!" John 4:42

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1221095
United States
07/26/2011 09:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just as long as you dont try to spread THE WORD,all will be fine,About the 5th re-write of 47 to king james being the 48th, they added "This shall be the only word" and millions have died since,because the first 14 or so popal had to BUY the position and did they ever change the bible,wow,they added satan,and all those scary stories for the kids. It worked then amd still does on the idiots and desperate.But gives some people a social outlet I guess. If ever ther were didvine words they were stomped on for control and greed. learn your history and keep your mouth shut about that garbage,it's done tooo much dammage already.

If spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ is going to be a problem for you... than I don't think you will like this thread.

Jesus is our Lord. And we will be forever spreading His gospel, until His coming.

This CRAP HERE IS THE PROBLEM! Everyone and I mean EVERYONE knows the shit YOU are SELLING and if they want IT they will go to one of the churches that stands on every other corner. wtf

Same goes for you, out of all the threads you clicked this one..

Basically saying you came into the Church on the corner, no one forced you to come here, and no one is forcing you to stay..

2 Peter 3:3-4;
3;Most importantly, I want to remind you that in the last days scoffers will come, mocking the truth and following their own desires.
4; They will say, “What happened to the promise that Jesus is coming again? From before the times of our ancestors, everything has remained the same since the world was first created.”
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/26/2011 09:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
You DONT have a clue about christian history do sparky!

The KJV is one of the best translations from greek that we have today, God said he would preserve the Word, I'm pretty sure Almighty God can preserve His Word. If your so worried why dont you learn greek? Also I dont think OP wants to turn this into a debate thread..

You're absolutely right. There are plenty of other threads, that you can go to for that.
KoFFee_

United States
07/26/2011 09:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Question?

If Elenin is just some ordinary small comet, how come NASA keeps hiding info from the public?

Not only that, why did Google Sky deliberately black out a section of space that contained--back then--the recently discovered Elenin comet?

Well, how about asking what would happen if they didn't hide it, if we did know that this has the potential of becoming a cataclysmic event? How would we react, what would we do?
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/26/2011 09:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Question?

Well, how about asking what would happen if they didn't hide it, if we did know that this has the potential of becoming a cataclysmic event? How would we react, what would we do?

Panic!
hiding

There would be total chaos...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/26/2011 09:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Coffee-I hope you don't mind me re-posting this vid... Coz it's a must watch.
KoFFee_

United States
07/26/2011 09:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

You can re-post anything of mine--without asking--you should know that my friend. I have to leave in a few minutes, but I will catch up with all of this later. God Bless You today and a prayer sent your way.

smile_hear

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/26/2011 09:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

You can re-post anything of mine--without asking--you should know that my friend. I have to leave in a few minutes, but I will catch up with all of this later. God Bless You today and a prayer sent your way.

smile_hear

red_heart
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1482321
United States
07/26/2011 10:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Current events read like a page out of Biblical prophecy. Many people, probably most, are indulging in every evil imaginable. The world is wallowing in murder and greed and perversion and lies. It is as in the days of Noah. Wickedness abounds. That is current events.
KoFFee_

United States
07/26/2011 10:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
I always check GLP one final time before stepping out the door.

Did you watch the President and Boehner last night?

If so, what do you think about all of it--which direction will it go?

I have a 93 year old neighbor who was visibly upset about the possibility of not receiving here SS check.

Bye now---
hf

Anonymous Coward
United States
07/26/2011 10:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/26/2011 10:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1294496
Canada
07/26/2011 10:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Has anyone heard about what is happening in Israel right now?? It has gotten really, really quiet.

Last I heard O was pushing for a Pal. State by September as well as going back to the pre-1968 borders. Then it got silent.

Read the last part of Ezekiel 38 and see what happens at when this prophecy is fulfilled. An earthquake in Israel that shakes the whole world.....comets....and plagues. Sounds a lot like Elenin.

Just trying to put some pieces of the puzzle together.....
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/26/2011 11:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Has anyone heard about what is happening in Israel right now?? It has gotten really, really quiet.

Last I heard O was pushing for a Pal. State by September as well as going back to the pre-1968 borders. Then it got silent.

Read the last part of Ezekiel 38 and see what happens at when this prophecy is fulfilled. An earthquake in Israel that shakes the whole world.....comets....and plagues. Sounds a lot like Elenin.

Just trying to put some pieces of the puzzle together.....
 Quoting: AmazingGRACE

Yeah--It has been quite quiet there lately. I don't know if that's good news or bad news lol.

The UN, as I understand it, is supposedly going to declare Palestine a statehood in Sept.

There is alot of stuff happening, it is becoming hard to keep track with it all.
hf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/26/2011 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

LOL... was just about to post that video.

It's a good vid to watch Y'All.
hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1483454
United States
07/26/2011 11:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lets make this a thread for us Christians, to discuss current events.

Elenin/Economy/Prophecy/etc... etc... etc...

God Bless!
hf

REVELATION IS A PARABLE, CHRIST ALWAYS SPOKE IN PARABLES SO WHY WOULD REVELATION BE ANY DIFFERENT.
When you read Revelation remember to start with GENESIS AND THINK ABOUT THE CREATION STORY AND AS THE Chapters in Revelation continue you will see the story of creation and the story of Paul and so much more. Revelation is the testimony of Jesus Christ just like you and I have a testimony, so read and remember Christ from Genesis 1 to Revelation 22, the volume of the Book is written of Him!
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/26/2011 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here is an example in Revelation 16Revelation 16

1And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.
2And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image. ( SIN ) = grievous sore!
3And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea. ( All creatures on earth are infected with SIN)
4And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood. ( Everything in the world is affected by sin! )
5And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.
6For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy. ( Sin and Death )
7And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.
8And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire. ( Satan condemns men with sin )
9And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.
10And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; (EARTH)and his kingdom was full of darkness; (THE EFFECTS OF SIN ) and they gnawed their tongues for pain, ( Earth is satans kingdom)
( Heaven is Gods throne and Earth is His footstool )
11And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds. ( PAINS, VEXING, AND SORES FROM SIN )
12And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, (Satan kills Jesus Christ!) ( The sanctuary Garden is dried up!) ( Christ is The River Of LIFE! )
(There is no possibility of eternal life in God’s presence outside of Christ) that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
13And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, ( Principalities and powers of this world and rulers in high places)to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. Armegeddon was won on Calvary! ( Christ was, and is still the victor )
15Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. ( We must trust the Blood of Christ to see us through! )
16And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon. ( God invited all demons to this war 2000 years ago)
17And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; (Christ poured out His Blood and Water while in the air on the cross!) and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.
(Christ said it on the cross, “it is finished!”)(2753. keleuo kel-yoo'-o from a primary kello (to urge on); "hail"; to incite by word, i.e. order:--bid, (at, give) command(-ment).)
18And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great. ( The sixth seal ) ( Christ’s death on calvary )
19And the great city was divided into three parts, (the three zones of the earth are frigid, temperate and torrid zone……( COLD, LUKEWARM AND HOT!) ( You either Hate Him, Like Him, or You Love Him with all your heart!) and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.
20And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.
21And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, (2753. keleuo kel-yoo'-o from a primary kello (to urge on); "hail"; to incite by word, i.e. order:--bid, (at, give) command(-ment). ) every stone (211. alabastron al-ab'-as-tron neuter of alabastros (of uncertain derivation), the name of a stone; properly, an "alabaster" box, i.e. (by extension) a perfume vase (of any material):--(alabaster) box. about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.
The heavy common talent, used in New Testament times, was 58.9 kilograms (130 lb). The weight of a human being; preaching via the convicting power of The Holy Spirit on the day of pentecost!) vs. 21

THE MEANING OF “MYSTERY”

3466. musterion moos-tay'-ree-on from a derivative of muo (to shut the mouth); a secret or "mystery" (through the idea of silence imposed by initiation into religious rites):--mystery.

“Jesus Christ shut the mouth of earth and it cannot hold us from eternal life.”

O GRAVE WHERE IS YOUR VICTORY, O DEATH WHERE IS YOUR STING!
The mystery that has been hidden from ages and generations is now made manifest to the saints, which is Christ in you the hope of glory!
Jesus Christ is victorious over the world/earth, sin and death!

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/26/2011 11:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
I always check GLP one final time before stepping out the door.

Did you watch the President and Boehner last night?

If so, what do you think about all of it--which direction will it go?

I have a 93 year old neighbor who was visibly upset about the possibility of not receiving here SS check.

Bye now---
hf

No--I did not watch it. I kinda get the feeling that it's all a show.... When in actuality, the Republicans and the democrats are secretly in cohoots with one another. A two headed coin, if you get my drift. Whatever they are planning to do, is anybody's guess.

I am on DSS--so I'm very concerned as well.

I'll touch base with you when you get back.

God Bless!
hf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/26/2011 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

God Bless!
hf

REVELATION IS A PARABLE, CHRIST ALWAYS SPOKE IN PARABLES SO WHY WOULD REVELATION BE ANY DIFFERENT.
When you read Revelation remember to start with GENESIS AND THINK ABOUT THE CREATION STORY AND AS THE Chapters in Revelation continue you will see the story of creation and the story of Paul and so much more. Revelation is the testimony of Jesus Christ just like you and I have a testimony, so read and remember Christ from Genesis 1 to Revelation 22, the volume of the Book is written of Him!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1483454

AMEN!

I agree...
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/26/2011 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Revelation 14

Then I looked, and behold, a Lamb standing on Mount Zion, and with Him one hundred and forty-four thousand, having His Father’s name written on their foreheads. ( These are all JEWS who followed Jesus Christ) ( These saints had most likely seen Jesus, and the resurrection and Pentecost and I think had been persecuted by SAUL of Tarsish! And I heard a voice from heaven, like the voice of many waters, and like the voice of loud thunder. And I heard the sound of harpists playing their harps. 3 They sang as it were a new song before the throne, (here on earth these 144,000 sang songs of hope of the Messiah coming to redeem them, they are now in heaven where Jesus is THE KINGS OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS, and are singing this new song most likely at this very moment!) before the four living creatures, and the elders; and no one could learn that song except the hundred and forty-four thousand who..”key word is “WERE REDEMED” were redeemed from the earth. These are the ones who were not defiled with women, for they are virgins.
(These 144,000 saints had completely separated themselves from the world, they had had their sins forgiven and were very thankful to God, but unlike Lots wife they did not look back!)
These are the ones who follow the Lamb wherever He goes. ( Praise God, these saints actually walked with Jesus Christ! )These were redeemed from among men, being firstfruits ( These were the first Christians to be martyrs) to God and to the Lamb. And in their mouth was found no deceit, for they are without fault before the throne of God. ( These saints could not deny Jesus Christ was raised from the dead, henceforth they loved not their lives even unto death!)

Then I saw another angel flying in the midst of heaven, ( Paul knows of a man who went to the third heaven! ) having the everlasting gospel to preach to those who dwell on the earth—to every nation, tribe, tongue, and people— ( These Are gentiles; This is speaking of PAUL THE APOSTLE! ) saying with a loud voice, “Fear God and give glory to Him, for the hour of His judgment has come; and worship Him who made heaven and earth, the sea and springs of water.” ( Praise God for the Apostle PAUL!)
And another angel followed, saying, “Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she has made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.” (JAMES or PETER… Please read all of James and Peter!)
Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, (THANK YOU JOHN THE REVELATOR!) “If anyone worships the beast and his image (Love not the world 1 John 2 )( You would be wise to read all of 1 John ), and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, ( The lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes and the pride of life!) he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. 11 And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.”
Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus. ( The above Christians were indeed patient even unto death, and they kept the commandments which means they were Jews that believed Jesus Christ is The Messiah!)
Then I heard a voice from heaven saying to me,“Write: ‘Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.’” ( Blessed are those who do not love their life even unto death!)
“Yes,” says the Spirit, “that they may rest from their labors, and their works follow them.” ( We trust God to fulfill His promise of eternal life in His presence)Then I looked, and behold, a white cloud, and on the cloud sat One like the Son of Man, ( This is Jesus Christ ) having on His head a golden crown, and in His hand a sharp sickle. And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to Him who sat on the cloud, “Thrust in Your sickle and reap, for the time has come for You to reap, for the harvest of the earth is ripe.” So He who sat on the cloud thrust in His sickle on the earth, and the earth was reaped. (This is the Christians who are in the grave , and us Christians who will be alive and remain to see that day with them, in a moment ….in the blink of an eye!)
Then another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.
And another angel came out from the altar, who had power over fire, (The Holy Spirit has power over fire) and he cried with a loud cry to him who had the sharp sickle, saying, “Thrust in your sharp sickle and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth, for her grapes are fully ripe.” (4718. staphule staf-oo-lay' probably from the base of 4735; a cluster of grapes (as if intertwined):--grapes.
(The clusters of the vine of the earth are those who refuse to let go of this world and it’s good’s, and it’s god!….. REMEMBER THE DOOR HAS ALREADY BEEN CLOSED FOR THESE PEOPLE WHO HAVE MADE SUCH A HORRIBLE CHOICE!)

So the angel thrust his sickle into the earth and gathered the vine of the earth, and threw it into the great winepress of the wrath of God. And the winepress was trampled outside the city, and blood came out of the winepress, up to the horses’ bridles, for one thousand six hundred furlongs.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1483467
United States
07/26/2011 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Question?

First off, "Comet Elinin" isn't a comet. It's a Star. Revelation says plain as day that it's a star and that it's name is Wormwood. Try this....read Revelation Literally. It will tell you everything you need to know. It describes the effects of a Star coming close (but not hitting) to the earth and then passing thru the debris field.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/26/2011 12:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

1And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.
2And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image. ( SIN ) = grievous sore!
3And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea. ( All creatures on earth are infected with SIN)
4And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood. ( Everything in the world is affected by sin! )
5And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.
6For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy. ( Sin and Death )
7And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.
8And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire. ( Satan condemns men with sin )
9And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.
10And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; (EARTH)and his kingdom was full of darkness; (THE EFFECTS OF SIN ) and they gnawed their tongues for pain, ( Earth is satans kingdom)
11And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds. ( PAINS, VEXING, AND SORES FROM SIN )
12And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, (Satan kills Jesus Christ!) ( The sanctuary Garden is dried up!) ( Christ is The River Of LIFE! )
(There is no possibility of eternal life in God’s presence outside of Christ) that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
13And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, ( Principalities and powers of this world and rulers in high places)to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. Armegeddon was won on Calvary! ( Christ was, and is still the victor )
15Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. ( We must trust the Blood of Christ to see us through! )
16And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon. ( God invited all demons to this war 2000 years ago)
17And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; (Christ poured out His Blood and Water while in the air on the cross!) and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.
(Christ said it on the cross, “it is finished!”)(2753. keleuo kel-yoo'-o from a primary kello (to urge on); "hail"; to incite by word, i.e. order:--bid, (at, give) command(-ment).)
18And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great. ( The sixth seal ) ( Christ’s death on calvary )
19And the great city was divided into three parts, (the three zones of the earth are frigid, temperate and torrid zone……( COLD, LUKEWARM AND HOT!) ( You either Hate Him, Like Him, or You Love Him with all your heart!) and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.
21And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, (2753. keleuo kel-yoo'-o from a primary kello (to urge on); "hail"; to incite by word, i.e. order:--bid, (at, give) command(-ment). ) every stone (211. alabastron al-ab'-as-tron neuter of alabastros (of uncertain derivation), the name of a stone; properly, an "alabaster" box, i.e. (by extension) a perfume vase (of any material):--(alabaster) box. about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.
The heavy common talent, used in New Testament times, was 58.9 kilograms (130 lb). The weight of a human being; preaching via the convicting power of The Holy Spirit on the day of pentecost!) vs. 21

THE MEANING OF “MYSTERY”

3466. musterion moos-tay'-ree-on from a derivative of muo (to shut the mouth); a secret or "mystery" (through the idea of silence imposed by initiation into religious rites):--mystery.

The mystery that has been hidden from ages and generations is now made manifest to the saints, which is Christ in you the hope of glory!

Thanks....Great insight! hf

choruschorus
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/26/2011 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Question?

First off, "Comet Elinin" isn't a comet. It's a Star. Revelation says plain as day that it's a star and that it's name is Wormwood. Try this....read Revelation Literally. It will tell you everything you need to know. It describes the effects of a Star coming close (but not hitting) to the earth and then passing thru the debris field.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1483467

You might be right. A Brown dwarf Star?

I will have to check on this, but I think one of the meaning for Wormwood is the Destroyer. Is that correct?
hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/26/2011 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

THE MEANING OF “MYSTERY”

choruschorus

The Revelation "IS" CHRIST'S TESTIMONY!
Christ's testimony begins at GENESIS AND ENDS IN REVELATION.
The book of Revelation is not mysterious and spooky, after all the Word say Christ is the mystery that has been hidden from ages and generations but now is REVEALED TO HIS SAINTS!
Believe it with all your heart or choose to be luke warm and the penalty for that condition is already spoken!
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/26/2011 12:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

God Bless!
hf

AMEN!

I agree...

Revelation is not a parable. It is the only book in the bible that puts events into chronological order. This is the information that God told Daniel to "seal up" until the end time. He did not seal it up until the time of the end and then let you try to figure it out as a parable. He sealed it up until the end times because he knew that people living in those times would be able to read it LITERALLY and see the truth of it. It also tells believers where to go and how to escape the destruction that is coming. Have you found THAT part yet?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/26/2011 12:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

THE MEANING OF “MYSTERY”

choruschorus

The Revelation "IS" CHRIST'S TESTIMONY!
Christ's testimony begins at GENESIS AND ENDS IN REVELATION.
The book of Revelation is not mysterious and spooky, after all the Word say Christ is the mystery that has been hidden from ages and generations but now is REVEALED TO HIS SAINTS!
Believe it with all your heart or choose to be luke warm and the penalty for that condition is already spoken!

The OT is a shadow of Christ. Fulfilled in the NT.

We most definitely need to keep our eyes on Jesus. Seek Him, with all of our heart and soul!

Stay in prayer,and eat the manna in HIS WORD!
hf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/26/2011 12:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

God Bless!
hf

AMEN!

I agree...

Revelation is not a parable. It is the only book in the bible that puts events into chronological order. This is the information that God told Daniel to "seal up" until the end time. He did not seal it up until the time of the end and then let you try to figure it out as a parable. He sealed it up until the end times because he knew that people living in those times would be able to read it LITERALLY and see the truth of it. It also tells believers where to go and how to escape the destruction that is coming. Have you found THAT part yet?

Okay guys-- Lets not argue here. That is what Satan wants us to do.

We all have our own views, but lets try and focus on what unites us, and not on what divides us.

Jesus IS Lord! And He is coming soon. Lets focus on Him and the events that are coming.
hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/26/2011 12:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Question?

You might be right. A Brown dwarf Star?

I will have to check on this, but I think one of the meaning for Wormwood is the Destroyer. Is that correct?
hf

If you read Revelation LITERALLY the sixth seal describes the effects of the star Wormwood eclipsing the sun (it became black as sackcloth) and turning the moon blood red. This star passes close enough to earth that it causes ALL land to be moved from it's place (massive GLOBAL earthquakes)It strikes a 3rd of the suns light from the sky. This is from the effect of the earth passing thru the star's tail. We will endure massive strikes from debris in the star's wake. READ IT LITERALLY.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/26/2011 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

AMEN!

I agree...

Okay guys-- Lets not argue here. That is what Satan wants us to do.

We all have our own views, but lets try and focus on what unites us, and not on what divides us.

Jesus IS Lord! And He is coming soon. Lets focus on Him and the events that are coming.
hf

OR WAY OF ESCAPING THE COMING DESTRUCTION IS JESUS CHRIST THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD. If you can read a parable literally you are a SON of GOD and FILLED with the Spirit .

GLP