Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,250 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,000,094
Pageviews Today: 1,987,938Threads Today: 840Posts Today: 17,488
09:55 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The ROOM...A Christian BrainStorming (((( Thread )))) Current Events...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1483467
United States
07/26/2011 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The ROOM...A Christian BrainStorming (((( Thread )))) Current Events...

REVELATION IS A PARABLE, CHRIST ALWAYS SPOKE IN PARABLES SO WHY WOULD REVELATION BE ANY DIFFERENT.
When you read Revelation remember to start with GENESIS AND THINK ABOUT THE CREATION STORY AND AS THE Chapters in Revelation continue you will see the story of creation and the story of Paul and so much more. Revelation is the testimony of Jesus Christ just like you and I have a testimony, so read and remember Christ from Genesis 1 to Revelation 22, the volume of the Book is written of Him!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1483454

AMEN!

I agree...
 Quoting: Troubled Waters...

Revelation is not a parable. It is the only book in the bible that puts events into chronological order. This is the information that God told Daniel to "seal up" until the end time. He did not seal it up until the time of the end and then let you try to figure it out as a parable. He sealed it up until the end times because he knew that people living in those times would be able to read it LITERALLY and see the truth of it. It also tells believers where to go and how to escape the destruction that is coming. Have you found THAT part yet?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1483467

Okay guys-- Lets not argue here. That is what Satan wants us to do.

We all have our own views, but lets try and focus on what unites us, and not on what divides us.

Jesus IS Lord! And He is coming soon. Lets focus on Him and the events that are coming.
hf

Oh, and sorry, not trying to argue. Simply trying to give people a new outlook on what is happening. The Bible can be very confusing (it was written that way on purpose) and it DOES use parables and allegories, and this is why a lot of people try to allegorize Revelation when it isn't required.....because a lot of the bible IS written that way. Humor me a little and re-read it and tell me it DOESN'T describe what I have said. I think at a minimum it may give you a new perspective. PEACE.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1483454
United States
07/26/2011 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

Not only that, why did Google Sky deliberately black out a section of space that contained--back then--the recently discovered Elenin comet?

[link to www.youtube.com]
 Quoting: KoFFee_

First off, "Comet Elinin" isn't a comet. It's a Star. Revelation says plain as day that it's a star and that it's name is Wormwood. Try this....read Revelation Literally. It will tell you everything you need to know. It describes the effects of a Star coming close (but not hitting) to the earth and then passing thru the debris field.

You might be right. A Brown dwarf Star?

I will have to check on this, but I think one of the meaning for Wormwood is the Destroyer. Is that correct?
hf

If you read Revelation LITERALLY the sixth seal describes the effects of the star Wormwood eclipsing the sun (it became black as sackcloth) and turning the moon blood red. This star passes close enough to earth that it causes ALL land to be moved from it's place (massive GLOBAL earthquakes)It strikes a 3rd of the suns light from the sky. This is from the effect of the earth passing thru the star's tail. We will endure massive strikes from debris in the star's wake. READ IT LITERALLY.

The sixth seal describes Christ being killed on the cross. Do you not remember when Christ's followers asked Him what would be the sign of His coming? Jesus Christ plainly said there would be no sign except the sign of Jonah.
WAKE UP FOLKS..... there will be no signs as they have already taken place in past years and generations. CHRIST IS COMING.....DEAL WITH SIN!
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/26/2011 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

Not only that, why did Google Sky deliberately black out a section of space that contained--back then--the recently discovered Elenin comet?

First off, "Comet Elinin" isn't a comet. It's a Star. Revelation says plain as day that it's a star and that it's name is Wormwood. Try this....read Revelation Literally. It will tell you everything you need to know. It describes the effects of a Star coming close (but not hitting) to the earth and then passing thru the debris field.

I will have to check on this, but I think one of the meaning for Wormwood is the Destroyer. Is that correct?
hf

If you read Revelation LITERALLY the sixth seal describes the effects of the star Wormwood eclipsing the sun (it became black as sackcloth) and turning the moon blood red. This star passes close enough to earth that it causes ALL land to be moved from it's place (massive GLOBAL earthquakes)It strikes a 3rd of the suns light from the sky. This is from the effect of the earth passing thru the star's tail. We will endure massive strikes from debris in the star's wake. READ IT LITERALLY.

The sixth seal describes Christ being killed on the cross. Do you not remember when Christ's followers asked Him what would be the sign of His coming? Jesus Christ plainly said there would be no sign except the sign of Jonah.
WAKE UP FOLKS..... there will be no signs as they have already taken place in past years and generations. CHRIST IS COMING.....DEAL WITH SIN!
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/26/2011 12:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

AMEN!

I agree...

Revelation is not a parable. It is the only book in the bible that puts events into chronological order. This is the information that God told Daniel to "seal up" until the end time. He did not seal it up until the time of the end and then let you try to figure it out as a parable. He sealed it up until the end times because he knew that people living in those times would be able to read it LITERALLY and see the truth of it. It also tells believers where to go and how to escape the destruction that is coming. Have you found THAT part yet?

Okay guys-- Lets not argue here. That is what Satan wants us to do.

We all have our own views, but lets try and focus on what unites us, and not on what divides us.

Jesus IS Lord! And He is coming soon. Lets focus on Him and the events that are coming.
hf

OR WAY OF ESCAPING THE COMING DESTRUCTION IS JESUS CHRIST THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD. If you can read a parable literally you are a SON of GOD and FILLED with the Spirit .

Believing and following Jesus saves your soul....but it won't save you from the destruction that is coming. BUT....Jesus didn't want his faithful to endure this nightmare so he also gave instructions in Revelation to escape this. Revelation is more than just prophecy. It is a chronological sequence of events to come and also a guide as to what YOU need to do to survive them.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1331138
United States
07/26/2011 12:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

In Isa 24-- The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard.

Elenin?
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/26/2011 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

Elenin?

YES, THE EARTH APPARENTLY REELED LIKE A DRUNKARD WHEN CHRIST WAS HANGED ON THE TREE! Examine the sixth seal and His death and the victory won for all mankind is mentioned strongly there!
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/26/2011 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Even Peter described Joel 2 on the day of Pentecost.
It is very evident that it is all about Christ and His sacrifice.....the volume of the book!
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/26/2011 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

Revelation 6:12-17 (HRV) — 12 And I looked when he opened the sixth seal and there was a great earthquake and the Sun became
black as sackcloth of hair and the whole Moon became like blood. 13 And the stars in the sky fell on the Earth, like a fig tree that casts
its unripe figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind. 14 And heaven was melted as scrolls that are rolled up, and every mountain and
every island were moved from their place. 15 And the kings of the Earth, and the great [ones], and the rulers of 1000s and the rich and
the strong and all the servants and sons of freedom hid themselves in caves and rocks of the mountains 16 Saying to the mountains and
the rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of the Lamb, 17 Because the great day of wrath has come, and who is able to stand?"

OBVIOUSLY...The sixth seal does NOT describe the crusifixion of Jesus. It DOES describe the effects LITERALLY of a star passing close to Earth and the meteor shower that follows.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/26/2011 12:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

Christ told us that there would be signs in the sun, stars,and moon. And in the heavens in Luke's gospel. I can see these signs all around us now. Can't you?
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/26/2011 12:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Friend, GOD does not move heaven and earth for a stupid star called niburu!
He does however shake heaven and earth when His Son is hanged on a tree!
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/26/2011 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

If you can show me where the things described in the sixth seal happened when Jesus was crucified then I will gladly eat crow. But the bible says NOTHING about every mountain being moved when Jesus was crucified, and that was DEFINITELY NOT the great day of wrath.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/26/2011 12:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

If you can show me where the things described in the sixth seal happened when Jesus was crucified then I will gladly eat crow. But the bible says NOTHING about every mountain being moved when Jesus was crucified, and that was DEFINITELY NOT the great day of wrath.

Friend you are very mistaken, GOD'S WRATH WAS POURED OUT ON HIS SON ON THE CROSS! God's wrath was satisfied against all men who will ever live on this earth.
God's battle is not with flesh and blood and our battle is not against flesh and blood. Jesus Christ won Armegeddon on the cross 2000 years ago!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/26/2011 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

Elenin?

YES, THE EARTH APPARENTLY REELED LIKE A DRUNKARD WHEN CHRIST WAS HANGED ON THE TREE! Examine the sixth seal and His death and the victory won for all mankind is mentioned strongly there!

I understand your theory. But it is also said, by some, that there are often multiple teachings as in applies to scripture. In other words, that an event happens twice, but with different overtones. Does that make any sense?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1483490
United States
07/26/2011 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Has anyone heard about what is happening in Israel right now?? It has gotten really, really quiet.

Last I heard O was pushing for a Pal. State by September as well as going back to the pre-1968 borders. Then it got silent.

Read the last part of Ezekiel 38 and see what happens at when this prophecy is fulfilled. An earthquake in Israel that shakes the whole world.....comets....and plagues. Sounds a lot like Elenin.

Just trying to put some pieces of the puzzle together.....
 Quoting: AmazingGRACE

I agree with you...I think it will be SOON!
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/26/2011 01:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

Elenin?

I understand your theory. But it is also said, by some, that there are often multiple teachings as in applies to scripture. In other words, that an event happens twice, but with different overtones. Does that make any sense?

They are called dual prophesies and in a few moments I will post an amazing one for you!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/26/2011 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

Revelation 6:12-17 (HRV) — 12 And I looked when he opened the sixth seal and there was a great earthquake and the Sun became
black as sackcloth of hair and the whole Moon became like blood. 13 And the stars in the sky fell on the Earth, like a fig tree that casts
its unripe figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind. 14 And heaven was melted as scrolls that are rolled up, and every mountain and
every island were moved from their place. 15 And the kings of the Earth, and the great [ones], and the rulers of 1000s and the rich and
the strong and all the servants and sons of freedom hid themselves in caves and rocks of the mountains 16 Saying to the mountains and
the rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of the Lamb, 17 Because the great day of wrath has come, and who is able to stand?"

OBVIOUSLY...The sixth seal does NOT describe the crusifixion of Jesus. It DOES describe the effects LITERALLY of a star passing close to Earth and the meteor shower that follows.

Yes I agree. Did you see the video about Elenin, and how it fulfills Rev 12?
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/26/2011 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Elenin?

They are called dual prophesies and in a few moments I will post an amazing one for you!

DANIEL 9:20-27
Now while I was speaking, praying, and confessing my sin and the sin of my people Israel, and presenting my supplication before the LORD my God for the holy mountain of my God, yes, while I was speaking in prayer, the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning, being caused to fly swiftly, reached me about the time of the evening offering. And he informed me, and talked with me, and said, “O Daniel, I have now come forth to give you skill to understand. At the beginning of your supplications the command went out, and I have come to tell you, for you are greatly beloved; therefore consider the matter, and understand the vision:
“ Seventy weeks are determined
For your people and for your holy city,
To finish the transgression,
To make an end of sins,
To make reconciliation for iniquity,
To bring in everlasting righteousness,

[link to www.massviolence.org]

To seal up vision and prophecy, May 14, 1941 “The first round up of Jews!”
And to anoint the Most Holy.
“ Know therefore and understand,
That from the going forth of the command < May 14, 1948 – MIDNIGHT! , Lyar 6 Hebrew
To restore and build Jerusalem
Until Messiah the Prince,
There shall be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; (7 weeks =1941 to 1948)
The street shall be built again, and the wall,
Even in troublesome times.
“ And after the sixty-two weeks < May 14, 1948 to May 13, 2010 (OR AFTER, OF WHICH i DO NOT HAVE AN ANSWER !!!)
Messiah shall be cut off, but not for Himself; < God is not selfish, this is for us!
And the people of the prince who is to come < May 13, 2010 ?

Read the link below; I am NOT declaring any events on behalf of God. These are the facts and you must make provision for your own soul! I DO NOT KNOW WHAT "AFTER" MEANS! Only God knows the timing, I PRESENT are only the facts; below is the report for May 13, 2010

[link to www.ynetnews.com]

Shall destroy the city and the sanctuary.
The end of it shall be with a flood, < THE GREAT TRIBULATION
And till the end of the war desolations are determined.
Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week; (a one year lie)
But in the middle of the week ( “sometime around 6 months” )
He shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering. ( Christianity will be outlawed! )
And on the wing of abominations shall be one who makes desolate,
Even until the consummation, which is determined,
Is poured out on the desolate.” < He is cast alive into the lake of fire!

The Holocaust - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The persecution and genocide were carried out in stages. ...... Once the mass killing of
Jews began in “1941”

1941 The holocaust began
+ 7
= 1948 These are the first 7 years of Daniel 9

1948 Is the rebirth of Israel
+ 62
= 2010

Christians are headed into a very traumatic season this year, 2011! Gods Word is true, I know these numbers and calculations belong to Him, and are for “encouragement” for His Church. Please understand, I must write these things or I may have this understanding taken away and given to another, I am far to anxious to see Jesus Christ in heaven, to throw in the towel and not believe Gods Word, or to worry if I am pleasing to, or to fear any man at this point! I do pray you will understand that God is giving us a heads up so to speak so we can inform as many saints as will listen to us!
Gods Word specifically says “after” the 62 weeks!
2010 is finished 2011 is after! This can only mean one very important moment for us all is quickly approaching, Although none of us knows the day or hour we certainly can see the signs violently approaching,I am only one man and I seek truth and understanding from The Holy Spirit, please examine your heart to determine if you are of the Faith! This is eternally important!
I DO NOT KNOW WHEN CHRIST IS COMING! But Christ is coming, deal with sin and light the lamp. Jesus Christ says, unsheathe the Sword!
The Unsheathed Sword Is Very Quick And Very Powerful, MIDNIGHT IS APPROACHING!
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/26/2011 01:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Christians are the plague upon this earth, these infidels should be dealt with swiftly.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1122286

Do you really hate us so much? We pray for your safety and salvation!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/26/2011 01:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

God can actually do both. I guess you haven't been following Elenin/Nibiru?
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/26/2011 01:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

God can actually do both. I guess you haven't been following Elenin/Nibiru?

Thank's anyway, I FOLLOW JESUS ALONE!
izzy
User ID: 1262893
United States
07/26/2011 01:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
christ is our salvation...but what about escaping the physical destruction...i mean other than trusting in christ, are there any other biblical instruction/direction about where to go?

Matt 24
15"So when you see the abomination of desolation spoken of by the prophet Daniel, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand), 16then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.

(my interpretation - when you see elenin approaching in the sky...head for the hills...)

Rev 18;
4Then I heard another voice from heaven saying, "Come out of her, my people, lest you take part in her sins, lest you share in her plagues; 5for her sins are heaped high as heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities.

Rev 12;
13And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
14And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

...perhaps at just the right time, (cause gods timing is perfect) God will provide an aircraft and fly us to a safe 'wilderness'... ???
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1417778
United States
07/26/2011 01:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, what do you think will happen with Elenin/Nibiru? When will it happen?
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/26/2011 01:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Friend you are very mistaken, GOD'S WRATH WAS POURED OUT ON HIS SON ON THE CROSS! God's wrath was satisfied against all men who will ever live on this earth.
God's battle is not with flesh and blood and our battle is not against flesh and blood. Jesus Christ won Armegeddon on the cross 2000 years ago!

I am sorry you don't agree with me, but that's OK. The simple fact is that the things described in the sixth seal HAVE NOT HAPPENED YET. You are obviously a believer and I am happy about that, but this thread was to be a "discussion" about events that are happening now that were prophecied long ago. And I stick to my contention that Revelation describes in plain language the effects of a star passing close to Earth and the aftermath. It also CLEARLY states that there will be survivors. The survivors will be dazed, homeless and hungry and this is what is going to allow the Anti-Christ to rise to power, seemingly with all the answers. He will have a plan to feed the people and house them. It won't hurt that he will even claim to be GOD. Many people will be deceived. Don't be one of them.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/26/2011 01:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, what do you think will happen with Elenin/Nibiru? When will it happen?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1417778

The Earth Is our wilderness/ Heaven is our home!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 955590
United States
07/26/2011 01:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Christian" + "brain" in the same sentence? Yeah, right.
TXGal4Truth

User ID: 1013398
United States
07/26/2011 01:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ye'varech'echa Adonoy ve'yish'merecha.
Ya'ir Adonoy panav eilecha viy-chuneka.
Yisa Adonoy panav eilecha, ve'yasim lecha shalom.

May God bless you and watch over you.
May God shine His face toward you and show you favor.
May God be favorably disposed toward you and grant you peace.

colorbump

hf
So have I now become your enemy for telling you the TRUTH? Galatians 4:16
You call me paranoid. I call you uninformed.

:tgdmwt:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1366470
Canada
07/26/2011 01:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
jesus was a jew. by the logic of GLP and many people in general wouldn't it mean that he is one of the starters of TPTB?
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/26/2011 01:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

I am sorry you don't agree with me, but that's OK. The simple fact is that the things described in the sixth seal HAVE NOT HAPPENED YET. You are obviously a believer and I am happy about that, but this thread was to be a "discussion" about events that are happening now that were prophecied long ago. And I stick to my contention that Revelation describes in plain language the effects of a star passing close to Earth and the aftermath. It also CLEARLY states that there will be survivors. The survivors will be dazed, homeless and hungry and this is what is going to allow the Anti-Christ to rise to power, seemingly with all the answers. He will have a plan to feed the people and house them. It won't hurt that he will even claim to be GOD. Many people will be deceived. Don't be one of them.

The temple of God are human bodies, The Abomination of Desolation is a human body being indwelt be Satan.. i.e like demon posession.. Obama is the antichrist and he is the abomination of desolation and he will soon be revealed!

2 Thessalonians 2
1 Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, 2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come. 3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
The Human Body/ Soul Is The Temple Of God!
5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? 6 And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time. 7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way.
(Jesus Christ is the Restrainer!) Christ’s body on earth has lost it’s saltiness and has given up the fight!

Daniel 8:11-12
He even exalted himself as high as the Prince of the host; and by him the daily sacrifices were taken away, and “the place of His sanctuary was cast down.” Because of transgression, an army was given over to the horn to oppose the daily sacrifices; and he cast truth down to the ground. He did all this and prospered.

“The place of Jesus Christ’s sanctuary is His Church! His Bride!”
Below is the current condition of the church, Joshua hits the nail on the head!
JOSHUA 24:15
And if it seems evil to you to serve the LORD, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.”

8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming. 9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

13 But we are bound to give thanks to God always for you, brethren beloved by the Lord, because God from the beginning chose you for salvation through sanctification by the Spirit and belief in the truth, 14 to which He called you by our gospel, for the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ. 15 Therefore, brethren, stand fast and hold the traditions which you were taught, whether by word or our epistle.
16 Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, 17 comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work.
TXGal4Truth

User ID: 1013398
United States
07/26/2011 01:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
jesus was a jew. by the logic of GLP and many people in general wouldn't it mean that he is one of the starters of TPTB?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1366470

Jesus didn't want to RULE over anyone. He came to teach people how to be righteous/saved.

Luke 5:31,32 And Jesus answering said unto them, They that are whole need not a physician; but they that are sick. I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Last Edited by TXGal4Truth on 07/26/2011 01:21 PM
So have I now become your enemy for telling you the TRUTH? Galatians 4:16
You call me paranoid. I call you uninformed.

:tgdmwt:
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/26/2011 01:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
christ is our salvation...but what about escaping the physical destruction...i mean other than trusting in christ, are there any other biblical instruction/direction about where to go?

Matt 24
15"So when you see the abomination of desolation spoken of by the prophet Daniel, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand), 16then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.

(my interpretation - when you see elenin approaching in the sky...head for the hills...)

Rev 18;
4Then I heard another voice from heaven saying, "Come out of her, my people, lest you take part in her sins, lest you share in her plagues; 5for her sins are heaped high as heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities.

Rev 12;
13And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
14And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

...perhaps at just the right time, (cause gods timing is perfect) God will provide an aircraft and fly us to a safe 'wilderness'... ???
 Quoting: izzy 1262893

Thank you. You are on the right track here and I think you nailed it. God is GOD and there is NOTHING he cannot do. It may be very difficult to get to the safe place when it is time, but when has following GOD ever been easy? Ask for his guidance and I am sure he will give it to you.

GLP