Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,544 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 203,401
Pageviews Today: 337,081Threads Today: 104Posts Today: 1,968
04:56 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The ROOM...A Christian BrainStorming (((( Thread )))) Current Events...

MercyMe

User ID: 27071330
United States
11/09/2012 01:17 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The ROOM...A Christian BrainStorming (((( Thread )))) Current Events...
Hidden in plain sight, you say? Not know more, its now MS!

Welcome to Mystery Babylon America!!!
 Quoting: Troubled Waters...

:cool60:

YIKES!

Good smilie choice too thumbs!

oops2!
 Quoting: BetteDavisEyes

Hi All! Watching these 3 videos leaves me with such a sickening feeling. After this election I feel our country is in a downward slide to Hell with no stopping it. The only good feeling I get out of it is that the Rapture will probably be here really soon. I so pray that Jesus doesn't tarry. I want off of this rock!

I'm really happy that all of you that were in the storms way, came out ok. I pray that you didn't have to much damage from the storm and I'm glad that God protected you and your families from harm. I'm also praying for TW and BetteDavisEyes that you will recover from your sickness and begin to feel alot better. It seems like everyone is under attack nowadays, either from sickness, financial, or marital problems. I think Satan knows his time is short and he's trying to cause alot of mayham. I pray that all that read this are blessed and that our Lord Jesus keeps his loving hands on you and your families! God bless you all!

hf

“Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.” Joshua 1:9 KJV
MercyMe

User ID: 27071330
United States
11/09/2012 01:28 PM

Report Abusive Post
[link to www.unveilingthem.com]

For you TW but also for the ROOM...hf

Hi BDEyes! I was just reading this article the other day! I'm driving to town today and I'm going to try to find a health foods store that sells copper. I used to take a long time ago, collaidal drops that included copper along with other minerals. Reading the article, it sounds like taking copper might help in alot of diseases. I have degenerative arthritis, actually it has a long name but is commonly called D.I.S.H. or Forester's disease. It causes bone spurs all over the body and I tell everyone I'm turning into a rock! Who knows, maybe a copper deficiancy might have alot to do with it. I'll certainly give it a try!
hf

“Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.” Joshua 1:9 KJV
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20399685
United States
11/09/2012 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi All! Watching these 3 videos leaves me with such a sickening feeling. After this election I feel our country is in a downward slide to Hell with no stopping it. The only good feeling I get out of it is that the Rapture will probably be here really soon. I so pray that Jesus doesn't tarry. I want off of this rock!

I'm really happy that all of you that were in the storms way, came out ok. I pray that you didn't have to much damage from the storm and I'm glad that God protected you and your families from harm. I'm also praying for TW and BetteDavisEyes that you will recover from your sickness and begin to feel alot better. It seems like everyone is under attack nowadays, either from sickness, financial, or marital problems. I think Satan knows his time is short and he's trying to cause alot of mayham. I pray that all that read this are blessed and that our Lord Jesus keeps his loving hands on you and your families! God bless you all!

hf
 Quoting: MercyMe

Hi BDEyes! I was just reading this article the other day! I'm driving to town today and I'm going to try to find a health foods store that sells copper. I used to take a long time ago, collaidal drops that included copper along with other minerals. Reading the article, it sounds like taking copper might help in alot of diseases. I have degenerative arthritis, actually it has a long name but is commonly called D.I.S.H. or Forester's disease. It causes bone spurs all over the body and I tell everyone I'm turning into a rock! Who knows, maybe a copper deficiancy might have alot to do with it. I'll certainly give it a try!
hf

Hi MercyMe!

Good to see your posts! I was wondering about you and how the EQs were affecting your area. Did you feel it?

God Bless You sister for your words! I think we're all on the same BOAT wink with how you feel too!

As for copper and that incredibly blessed link, I'm actually waiting for my shipment today thumbshf

I have a new order of blood work to do this weekend that I specifically requested. I was keen on my doc's reaction when I asked him if he could include a check on my exact blood type...he was wondering why at first but then just put it in hmm Then after reading the link, I requested to check my copper levels too. I have iron-deficient anemia and started taking the iron only ONCE and I felt sick to my stomach immediately. So I stopped it until I get my results back.

I HATE ARTHRITIS IN ANY FORM tdown

I hope you get the colloidal copper...I ordered Mesocopper from Amazon.com. Let's see how it works!

Much love and blessings sister! You and everyone here are always in my prayers grouphughf!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26777640
United States
11/09/2012 03:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

YIKES!

oops2!

hf

:cross65:
daughter in NYC

User ID: 27136811
United States
11/09/2012 05:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

YIKES!

oops2!

hf

:cross65:

grouphugenddynamiteabductbyekittyworshipworshipchorusmoshpit

Love you Roomies!!
daughter in NYC
GALonFire4TheLord

User ID: 27322527
United States
11/09/2012 08:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

GAL
GALonFire4TheLord

United States
11/11/2012 09:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just thinking about all my brethren here and wanted to know how everyone was doing. Love you all!!! God Bless!
GAL
GALonFire4TheLord

United States
11/11/2012 09:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just thinking about all my brethren here and wanted to know how everyone was doing. Love you all!!! God Bless!
GAL
daughter in NYC

User ID: 26741332
United States
11/11/2012 09:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: GALonFire4TheLord

Hi Gal,

Thank you for asking...I am blessedhf

How are you feeling now? Better I hope!
daughter in NYC
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 08:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: GALonFire4TheLord

Hi Gal hi

Health wise, I could be doing a lot better, but I could also be doing a lot worse. Other than that I'm doing fine. How are you doing?

:cool1:
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 09:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well, 12-21-12 is getting very close. What do you think will happen?

A) the Rapture?
B) some sort of catastrophe?
C) War?
D) Other/
E) or nothing at all?

If I were a gambling man I would say nothing at all, but since I'm wrong so often I'm kinda concerned chuckle

:cool9:
KoFFee_

User ID: 1373078
United States
11/12/2012 10:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
TERRIBLE Prophetic Dream I Had In March 2009 About America Under B. Hussein Obama

[link to themadjewess.com]
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

"This man really is the Savior of the world!" John 4:42

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7
KoFFee_

United States
11/12/2012 10:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Want to say "Good Morning" you all!

I've been very busy that by the end of the day I found myself too exhausted to read--tired eyes, too.

A break for me today--it's raining, and though I have much to do inside my house, I am going to take it easy.

Hope all of you are doing fine.
God's Peace be with you today.

:luv2:

[link to www.youtube.com]
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 01:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just need to vent over this CIA cover story...is anyone sick of seeing it everywhere like I am stoned? It's really doing a number on me! The fact that the story is literally growing bigger and stranger...there is SOMETHING UP for sure! I had an odd CIA-type dream I'm about to post...still figuring out whether it's related or not...

Just thought I say what a HOLY GOD we have throughout this mess! Love this song hf

Hope everyone is doing okay grouphug

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 04:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just need to vent over this CIA cover story...is anyone sick of seeing it everywhere like I am stoned? It's really doing a number on me! The fact that the story is literally growing bigger and stranger...there is SOMETHING UP for sure! I had an odd CIA-type dream I'm about to post...still figuring out whether it's related or not...

Just thought I say what a HOLY GOD we have throughout this mess! Love this song hf

Hope everyone is doing okay grouphug

^^Here's the dream:

Thread: 'The Good Shepherd' Dream (& more)- Relation to the CIA Scandal? SIREN Call Warning alludes to Mistress - "Under Her Spell"

readup
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 04:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

hf

Hi MercyMe!

Good to see your posts! I was wondering about you and how the EQs were affecting your area. Did you feel it?

God Bless You sister for your words! I think we're all on the same BOAT wink with how you feel too!

As for copper and that incredibly blessed link, I'm actually waiting for my shipment today thumbshf

I have a new order of blood work to do this weekend that I specifically requested. I was keen on my doc's reaction when I asked him if he could include a check on my exact blood type...he was wondering why at first but then just put it in hmm Then after reading the link, I requested to check my copper levels too. I have iron-deficient anemia and started taking the iron only ONCE and I felt sick to my stomach immediately. So I stopped it until I get my results back.

I HATE ARTHRITIS IN ANY FORM tdown

I hope you get the colloidal copper...I ordered Mesocopper from Amazon.com. Let's see how it works!

Much love and blessings sister! You and everyone here are always in my prayers grouphughf!

Update...got the colloidal copper...here's the site:

[link to www.purestcolloids.com]

Found this story to be cool hf

There's SOMETHING about copper after all wink

The mother with crippling arthritis who's now running a half marathon - all thanks to a pair of copper insoles

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

Thread: Colloidal vs Ionic Copper w/Iron? Supplements/Natural Treatments for Arthritis/Anemia

hf
GALonFire4TheLord

United States
11/13/2012 05:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you for asking.. we are all just sick with a cold but PRAISE THE LORD my body has not been in pain!!! At first I wondered why since I'm always in pain but now I dont care just happy and not going to question it :) Glad to hear everyone is feeling better! ((hugs)) God Bless!!!
GAL
KoFFee_

United States
11/14/2012 11:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good Morning Everyone! hi

Boy, just when I started to get more disciplined in my prayer life, the devil subtlety slips in with many distractions, and I allowed them to overtake me.

I get busy in this life and the next thing you know, I'm not talking to our Lord as I should.

In a world where we are constantly entertained and too easily taken up in all that is happening around us, discipline and obedience gets cast to the sidelines.

Time to get back on my knees and talk one on one with our Creator!

God is gracious and merciful, and forgiving. He understands.

He IS the Master Potter and we are His shattered, clay vessels.

He continues to mold and shape us, put us through the fire, and eventually adds the final glaze.

All Glory to our King!!!

[link to www.youtube.com]

Adventus Domini

User ID: 893880
United States
11/14/2012 11:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good morning all y'all.

I've taken a break from GLP for a while to focus on ministry and re-establish my foundation.

God is good. Do not be afraid. We are all part of His master plan.

hf
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 12:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good morning all y'all.

I've taken a break from GLP for a while to focus on ministry and re-establish my foundation.

God is good. Do not be afraid. We are all part of His master plan.

hf
 Quoting: Adventus Domini

Welcome back! I've been wondering where you went.

:book22:
Sol Neman

User ID: 25567431
United States
11/14/2012 11:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone care to add their thoughts to this?

He is going to rise to power from the US. He will take over as president of the world via Europe. Europe Union will decide to hold an election for a new president of Europe. The US president will be nominated for the position and will win the election by an overwhelming majority. He will accept this new role and will not step down from his current role as US President...

Last Edited by Sol Neman on 11/15/2012 05:13 AM
Educate and inform the whole mass of the people...They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty ~ Thomas Jefferson
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 04:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

verysad
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 04:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
IT SAYS IT ALL!

:cool96:
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 05:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 05:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 05:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

Good vid TW! There were some images I didn't see before...makes the head spin stoned
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 05:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

oops2
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 06:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

oops2

great video my good friend!

Sorta makes you go.... hmmmm hmm

I just mentioned to a good friend of mine, now that the AC has been re-elected these end time events are going to start moving along quickly. In fact, they already are.

The silver lining to all of this is Jesus is coming soon!

:cool62:
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2012 12:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
grouphug to all in the ROOM hf

A dream I had when I napped this morning...

I was in a room, much like a living room but it was not a typical one. Everything was WHITE. The people in the dream, all wore white clothes, very silky and clean. I remember first seeing my husband's face. He was smiling as he was watching something intently, like on a TV screen. I glanced to see my two boys were sitting on the floor in front of him, also looking at the screen. There were some other people surrounding us as I was sitting opposite side, facing my family.

The light coming from the source...this TV screen...it was too bright and radiant to be from a TV. I felt like we were watching a movie but it was live. Whatever it was, we all gasped, smiled and just watched in total amazement. Then it was over. I thought to myself "so that's how it will end..."

People left the room in groups, while my husband stayed with the boys. I felt like I was the "overseer" and making sure things were okay. I look to my left and smiled at this old age couple, both smiling as they too were watching a similar screen with the same radiating light. The man is sitting with one leg up on an armchair while the woman is comfortable on the floor. All dressed in beautiful, silky white clothes too. They reminded me of the actor/actress couple from Spike Lee's Do The Right Thing: Ossie Davis (died @ 87 in 2005) and Ruby Dee (will be 87 on 10/27...God Bless!) hf

Then I appeared in another room. This was a very large and dramatically designed room! It was shaped like a half-moon driveway but with 15 ft ceilings, floor-to-ceiling windows, double-paned all around. Everything was crispy white. I felt comfortable and at home there!

There was a door to my right, facing the flat wall with no windows. The door was constantly opening and closing as people kept coming in. I was on a cordless phone talking to my mother. However, we didn't speak any words. I just knew she asked me "What is it like in there?" and I was describing everything to her as much as I can. Then as I spoke (in thought), I was watching my boys run around the room, my husband chasing them, with other children too! There were many people but it was calm and everyone was cool. Suddenly, lol, ANIMALS came in! At least some dogs anyway. They were all different sizes and breeds. What threw me were these two HUGE dogs that came in together, side by side! One was a black rottweiler and the other was white but wasn't sure if it was the same or something different. They brushed right by me as I bent over to keep from falling from the strength of their girth! I gave them a quick glide/petting greeting and it seemed everyone was happy to see the dogs.

THEN this little girl, a precious little blond-haired, blue-eyed thing, with a mini white princessy dress on, walks by me very slowly. She even had a flower crown one, like the precious crown of thorns our Saviour wore but with white flowers. Looking up at me intently this time, I couldn't take my gaze off of her. She opened her mouth and finally, she spoke and only her voice was heard in this dream.

She said, "Be happy...today is the day."

Everything faded to white.

The word HAPPY was the only visible thing I saw.

Then suddenly I saw the letters switch around and then it

was read: YAH-PPY

BE YAH-PPY! TODAY (any day now) COULD BE THE DAY!!

I am so overwhelmed by this dream that it just took so long to write and I am just worn out with such awe.

For your discernment EVERYONE hf grouphug hf

PRAISE ALL IN JESUS NAME!! THANK YOU FOR THIS BLESSING!!!

:cross36:
 Quoting: GodisWaiting4U

:colorbump::colorbump::colorbump:

I had to repost my first Rapture dream from pg 85 on October 14, 2011 for our new ROOMmates but also for everyone to read in here hf

Here is a dream I had about the book of Daniel back in February:

2/17 – 2:55PM
Woke up with the Book of Daniel in a dream.  Also, the most astounding revelation came to me from when I prayed and asked the Lord about the rapture/heaven dream I had back on October 14th, 2011.  There was a couple in the dream who at first looked like Ossie Davis (12/18/17 – 2/4/05 at 87) and Ruby Dee (10/27/24).  But Ossie is now deceased and Ruby is still alive.  Whitney Houston (8/9/63 – 2/11/12) just died on February 11th and it truly it me hard.  I remembered the dream and felt a pull at that part and wondered if it was Whitney sitting next to Ossie instead.  They both died in hotel rooms exactly seven years and seven days apart!  I woke up with the name Dionne Warwick (12/12/40) instead!!  She is Whitney’s cousin too.  I’m not sure if the Lord gave me this name as the answer but she is alive.  I still have to pray for another confirmation.  Her name just wreaks of two clues, WAR & WICK…as in a wick of a candle.  Rest in Peace Whitney…

I left it at that...believing it was her name that appeared and the puns about the impending war. I will take this up in prayer tonight and see if I will hear from the Lord thru a dream or vision...if He allows it. When I read Dionne Warwick's name, I was prompted to look up the meaning of her name. According to meaning-of-names.com, it derives from "DIANA" (like the Princess?) and also the mythological Dione, the wife of Zeus and mother of Aphrodite, otherwise known as VENUS blink!! The last name Warwick meant from the actual location, where they have clam farms and fish traps!!

WOW right??!! Given the research I was led to do in the past few weeks in this subject, coupled with the mysteries behind the mermaids and the goddess/princess theme popping up especially in the Olympics, it boggles the mind!

Please take it up to the Lord everyone! I'm about to inhale now...will breathe out by sundown the 18th...give or take when I don't have to worry about it anymore wink...abduct

For your discernment as always! Love you all in Jesus Name hf!

**Repost from 9/16**

Regarding WAR and WICK...it looks like the candle's about to get LIT very soon oops2 !!

Have your oil lamps ready brothers & sisters :pray:

:peace28:
daughter in NYC

User ID: 27023617
United States
11/19/2012 11:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good Morning friends!

Was wondering if any have read the book "Visions Beyond the Veil" by H.A. Baker? It is a wonderful account of the working of the Holy Spirit in China circa 1911...
hf
daughter in NYC

GLP