Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,543 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 500,615
Pageviews Today: 812,150Threads Today: 229Posts Today: 4,294
08:30 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The ROOM...A Christian BrainStorming (((( Thread )))) Current Events...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26777640
United States
11/19/2012 05:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The ROOM...A Christian BrainStorming (((( Thread )))) Current Events...
grouphug to all in the ROOM hf

A dream I had when I napped this morning...

I was in a room, much like a living room but it was not a typical one. Everything was WHITE. The people in the dream, all wore white clothes, very silky and clean. I remember first seeing my husband's face. He was smiling as he was watching something intently, like on a TV screen. I glanced to see my two boys were sitting on the floor in front of him, also looking at the screen. There were some other people surrounding us as I was sitting opposite side, facing my family.

The light coming from the source...this TV screen...it was too bright and radiant to be from a TV. I felt like we were watching a movie but it was live. Whatever it was, we all gasped, smiled and just watched in total amazement. Then it was over. I thought to myself "so that's how it will end..."

People left the room in groups, while my husband stayed with the boys. I felt like I was the "overseer" and making sure things were okay. I look to my left and smiled at this old age couple, both smiling as they too were watching a similar screen with the same radiating light. The man is sitting with one leg up on an armchair while the woman is comfortable on the floor. All dressed in beautiful, silky white clothes too. They reminded me of the actor/actress couple from Spike Lee's Do The Right Thing: Ossie Davis (died @ 87 in 2005) and Ruby Dee (will be 87 on 10/27...God Bless!) hf

Then I appeared in another room. This was a very large and dramatically designed room! It was shaped like a half-moon driveway but with 15 ft ceilings, floor-to-ceiling windows, double-paned all around. Everything was crispy white. I felt comfortable and at home there!

There was a door to my right, facing the flat wall with no windows. The door was constantly opening and closing as people kept coming in. I was on a cordless phone talking to my mother. However, we didn't speak any words. I just knew she asked me "What is it like in there?" and I was describing everything to her as much as I can. Then as I spoke (in thought), I was watching my boys run around the room, my husband chasing them, with other children too! There were many people but it was calm and everyone was cool. Suddenly, lol, ANIMALS came in! At least some dogs anyway. They were all different sizes and breeds. What threw me were these two HUGE dogs that came in together, side by side! One was a black rottweiler and the other was white but wasn't sure if it was the same or something different. They brushed right by me as I bent over to keep from falling from the strength of their girth! I gave them a quick glide/petting greeting and it seemed everyone was happy to see the dogs.

THEN this little girl, a precious little blond-haired, blue-eyed thing, with a mini white princessy dress on, walks by me very slowly. She even had a flower crown one, like the precious crown of thorns our Saviour wore but with white flowers. Looking up at me intently this time, I couldn't take my gaze off of her. She opened her mouth and finally, she spoke and only her voice was heard in this dream.

She said, "Be happy...today is the day."

Everything faded to white.

The word HAPPY was the only visible thing I saw.

Then suddenly I saw the letters switch around and then it

was read: YAH-PPY

BE YAH-PPY! TODAY (any day now) COULD BE THE DAY!!

I am so overwhelmed by this dream that it just took so long to write and I am just worn out with such awe.

For your discernment EVERYONE hf grouphug hf

PRAISE ALL IN JESUS NAME!! THANK YOU FOR THIS BLESSING!!!

:cross36:
 Quoting: GodisWaiting4U

:colorbump::colorbump::colorbump:

I had to repost my first Rapture dream from pg 85 on October 14, 2011 for our new ROOMmates but also for everyone to read in here hf

Here is a dream I had about the book of Daniel back in February:

2/17 – 2:55PM
Woke up with the Book of Daniel in a dream.  Also, the most astounding revelation came to me from when I prayed and asked the Lord about the rapture/heaven dream I had back on October 14th, 2011.  There was a couple in the dream who at first looked like Ossie Davis (12/18/17 – 2/4/05 at 87) and Ruby Dee (10/27/24).  But Ossie is now deceased and Ruby is still alive.  Whitney Houston (8/9/63 – 2/11/12) just died on February 11th and it truly it me hard.  I remembered the dream and felt a pull at that part and wondered if it was Whitney sitting next to Ossie instead.  They both died in hotel rooms exactly seven years and seven days apart!  I woke up with the name Dionne Warwick (12/12/40) instead!!  She is Whitney’s cousin too.  I’m not sure if the Lord gave me this name as the answer but she is alive.  I still have to pray for another confirmation.  Her name just wreaks of two clues, WAR & WICK…as in a wick of a candle.  Rest in Peace Whitney…

I left it at that...believing it was her name that appeared and the puns about the impending war. I will take this up in prayer tonight and see if I will hear from the Lord thru a dream or vision...if He allows it. When I read Dionne Warwick's name, I was prompted to look up the meaning of her name. According to meaning-of-names.com, it derives from "DIANA" (like the Princess?) and also the mythological Dione, the wife of Zeus and mother of Aphrodite, otherwise known as VENUS blink!! The last name Warwick meant from the actual location, where they have clam farms and fish traps!!

WOW right??!! Given the research I was led to do in the past few weeks in this subject, coupled with the mysteries behind the mermaids and the goddess/princess theme popping up especially in the Olympics, it boggles the mind!

Please take it up to the Lord everyone! I'm about to inhale now...will breathe out by sundown the 18th...give or take when I don't have to worry about it anymore wink...abduct

For your discernment as always! Love you all in Jesus Name hf!

Quoting: BetteDavisEyes

**Repost from 9/16**

Regarding WAR and WICK...it looks like the candle's about to get LIT very soon oops2 !!

Have your oil lamps ready brothers & sisters :pray:

:peace28:

:peace6:
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2012 05:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good Morning friends!

Was wondering if any have read the book "Visions Beyond the Veil" by H.A. Baker? It is a wonderful account of the working of the Holy Spirit in China circa 1911...
hf
 Quoting: daughter in NYC

:bless95:
MercyMe

User ID: 27966837
United States
11/19/2012 07:16 PM

Report Abusive Post

I was in a room, much like a living room but it was not a typical one. Everything was WHITE. The people in the dream, all wore white clothes, very silky and clean. I remember first seeing my husband's face. He was smiling as he was watching something intently, like on a TV screen. I glanced to see my two boys were sitting on the floor in front of him, also looking at the screen. There were some other people surrounding us as I was sitting opposite side, facing my family.

The light coming from the source...this TV screen...it was too bright and radiant to be from a TV. I felt like we were watching a movie but it was live. Whatever it was, we all gasped, smiled and just watched in total amazement. Then it was over. I thought to myself "so that's how it will end..."

People left the room in groups, while my husband stayed with the boys. I felt like I was the "overseer" and making sure things were okay. I look to my left and smiled at this old age couple, both smiling as they too were watching a similar screen with the same radiating light. The man is sitting with one leg up on an armchair while the woman is comfortable on the floor. All dressed in beautiful, silky white clothes too. They reminded me of the actor/actress couple from Spike Lee's Do The Right Thing: Ossie Davis (died @ 87 in 2005) and Ruby Dee (will be 87 on 10/27...God Bless!) hf

Then I appeared in another room. This was a very large and dramatically designed room! It was shaped like a half-moon driveway but with 15 ft ceilings, floor-to-ceiling windows, double-paned all around. Everything was crispy white. I felt comfortable and at home there!

There was a door to my right, facing the flat wall with no windows. The door was constantly opening and closing as people kept coming in. I was on a cordless phone talking to my mother. However, we didn't speak any words. I just knew she asked me "What is it like in there?" and I was describing everything to her as much as I can. Then as I spoke (in thought), I was watching my boys run around the room, my husband chasing them, with other children too! There were many people but it was calm and everyone was cool. Suddenly, lol, ANIMALS came in! At least some dogs anyway. They were all different sizes and breeds. What threw me were these two HUGE dogs that came in together, side by side! One was a black rottweiler and the other was white but wasn't sure if it was the same or something different. They brushed right by me as I bent over to keep from falling from the strength of their girth! I gave them a quick glide/petting greeting and it seemed everyone was happy to see the dogs.

THEN this little girl, a precious little blond-haired, blue-eyed thing, with a mini white princessy dress on, walks by me very slowly. She even had a flower crown one, like the precious crown of thorns our Saviour wore but with white flowers. Looking up at me intently this time, I couldn't take my gaze off of her. She opened her mouth and finally, she spoke and only her voice was heard in this dream.

I am so overwhelmed by this dream that it just took so long to write and I am just worn out with such awe.

colorbumpcolorbumpcolorbump

I had to repost my first Rapture dream from pg 85 on October 14, 2011 for our new ROOMmates but also for everyone to read in here hf

Woke up with the Book of Daniel in a dream.  Also, the most astounding revelation came to me from when I prayed and asked the Lord about the rapture/heaven dream I had back on October 14th, 2011.  There was a couple in the dream who at first looked like Ossie Davis (12/18/17 – 2/4/05 at 87) and Ruby Dee (10/27/24).  But Ossie is now deceased and Ruby is still alive.  Whitney Houston (8/9/63 – 2/11/12) just died on February 11th and it truly it me hard.  I remembered the dream and felt a pull at that part and wondered if it was Whitney sitting next to Ossie instead.  They both died in hotel rooms exactly seven years and seven days apart!  I woke up with the name Dionne Warwick (12/12/40) instead!!  She is Whitney’s cousin too.  I’m not sure if the Lord gave me this name as the answer but she is alive.  I still have to pray for another confirmation.  Her name just wreaks of two clues, WAR & WICK…as in a wick of a candle.  Rest in Peace Whitney…

I left it at that...believing it was her name that appeared and the puns about the impending war. I will take this up in prayer tonight and see if I will hear from the Lord thru a dream or vision...if He allows it. When I read Dionne Warwick's name, I was prompted to look up the meaning of her name. According to meaning-of-names.com, it derives from "DIANA" (like the Princess?) and also the mythological Dione, the wife of Zeus and mother of Aphrodite, otherwise known as VENUS blink!! The last name Warwick meant from the actual location, where they have clam farms and fish traps!!

WOW right??!! Given the research I was led to do in the past few weeks in this subject, coupled with the mysteries behind the mermaids and the goddess/princess theme popping up especially in the Olympics, it boggles the mind!

Please take it up to the Lord everyone! I'm about to inhale now...will breathe out by sundown the 18th...give or take when I don't have to worry about it anymore wink...abduct

**Repost from 9/16**

Regarding WAR and WICK...it looks like the candle's about to get LIT very soon oops2 !!

Have your oil lamps ready brothers & sisters pray

Hi BDEyes! When you wrote, "Regarding WAR and WICK...it looks like the candle's about to get LIT very soon." It reminded me of what I've been reading on the 5 Doves site. Hanukkah this December, is considered a high, watch Rapture date. When I think of the word WICK, I think of candles, and when I think of candles, I'm reminded of the Hanukkah Menorah. It also looks like we might have WAR by that time also and I already think there is a spiritual battle going on in the Heavenlys. Anyway, thats what went through my mind when I read your post. Could the Rapture be only 3 weeks away? I sure hope so!

hf

“Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.” Joshua 1:9 KJV
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20399685
United States
11/19/2012 11:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

**Repost from 9/16**

Hi BDEyes! When you wrote, "Regarding WAR and WICK...it looks like the candle's about to get LIT very soon." It reminded me of what I've been reading on the 5 Doves site. Hanukkah this December, is considered a high, watch Rapture date. When I think of the word WICK, I think of candles, and when I think of candles, I'm reminded of the Hanukkah Menorah. It also looks like we might have WAR by that time also and I already think there is a spiritual battle going on in the Heavenlys. Anyway, thats what went through my mind when I read your post. Could the Rapture be only 3 weeks away? I sure hope so!

hf
 Quoting: MercyMe

Hi MercyMe hf

I was just thinking the other day how Hanukkah starts much earlier this year...on December 8th as opposed to the 20th last year right? The candle wick of the menorah...now that's a thought! I keep going back to the singer's name and how it has other meanings too. Dionne sounds like D-ON...more like on D...D-Day to be exact! It's just a military term but it does tie with WAR. FIRE is needed to light up the wick, which is what I was getting at. It seems that a lot of the watchers now have had similar dreams/visions about FIRE. I have one more...her birth date: 12/12/12! It looks like that would be during the eight days of the Jewish feast! WOW...we just need to be prepared no matter what...here's to hope and much prayers to be worthy!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/20/2012 09:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

:JesusComingBack:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21195758
United States
11/20/2012 09:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Christian, do you really think Jesus Christ is rooting for one group of humans to kill another group... Remember He alone is God.... In your heart if you are rooting for someone who is filled with hate and murder....then you too have become a willing participant in your own heart.

I think you really need to simply pray for your enemies
daughter in NYC

User ID: 26741332
United States
11/20/2012 12:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good Morning friends!

Was wondering if any have read the book "Visions Beyond the Veil" by H.A. Baker? It is a wonderful account of the working of the Holy Spirit in China circa 1911...
hf
 Quoting: daughter in NYC

:bless95:
 Quoting: Troubled Waters...

Please have a listen on this you tube version...

The joy set before us is AMAZING!! I can attest to their methods as I am part of an intercessory group....

God Bless and Lovehf

Last Edited by daughter in NYC on 11/20/2012 01:11 PM
daughter in NYC
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/20/2012 01:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
siren2

The phrase freaked me out when I woke up this morning oops2!

The Ice-Cream Rush - The SUPER 9/11!

I had a quick dream this morning...don't know if there was more to it or not but this is what I remembered. I was at a public venue, could be a catering hall or large restaurant. It had high ceilings and felt very lofty in this place. There were many people dressed up in party attire. I saw some of my family members there...mostly my aunts and sisters. Someone behind me announced that ice-cream was going to be served at a kiosk. I turned around and suddenly saw a rush of people heading towards the kiosk to form a line to get ice-cream. Everyone seemed really desperate for it! My family were the first in line so I got behind them right away. I didn't have the same urgency that everyone else felt for it. I was looking at them in front of me and they were just talking non-stop. I couldn't hear anything they were saying at all. Some of them did seem like they were asking each other how they looked, how their dresses looked, etc. My family seemed like they were self-absorbed in the moment. They were happy to be first on line and they thought they had the most attention and best looks and were showing it off. I was the only one who just stood behind them and had a look of shock on my face. I felt very much left out but also felt relieved that I wasn't a part of their entourage and felt the way they did. All of this was going on and I looked around and suddenly said to myself," It's not a 9/11, it's a SUPER 9/11!!" I threw my arms up as a gesture that I couldn't do anything about it. That was it! END

:amazing:

Thread: My GLP (Extended) Dream Thread: [UPDATE: Old Dream from 1/22/12- Same Dream, Same Night - Warning about Marriage/2015 ?!]

:wow:
GALonFire4TheLord

User ID: 27322527
United States
11/21/2012 01:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you haven't heard this.. please do! Someone shared this with me the other night... LOVE IT!

GAL
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/21/2012 08:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you haven't heard this.. please do! Someone shared this with me the other night... LOVE IT!

Quoting: GALonFire4TheLord

:cool8:
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/21/2012 01:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

:cool8:

Wait on the LORD;
Be of good courage,
And He shall strengthen your heart;
Wait, I say, on the LORD!
~ Psalm 27:14

happyheart
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/22/2012 12:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

**Repost from 9/16**

hf

Hi MercyMe hf

I was just thinking the other day how Hanukkah starts much earlier this year...on December 8th as opposed to the 20th last year right? The candle wick of the menorah...now that's a thought! I keep going back to the singer's name and how it has other meanings too. Dionne sounds like D-ON...more like on D...D-Day to be exact! It's just a military term but it does tie with WAR. FIRE is needed to light up the wick, which is what I was getting at. It seems that a lot of the watchers now have had similar dreams/visions about FIRE. I have one more...her birth date: 12/12/12! It looks like that would be during the eight days of the Jewish feast! WOW...we just need to be prepared no matter what...here's to hope and much prayers to be worthy!

Take a look at the poster for the film Red Dawn:

[link to www.ineedmyfix.com]

Menorah? Candles? It certainly looks like it!

Then watch this clip...@:30, see the name of the high school on the scoreboard!

oops2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15044570
United States
11/22/2012 07:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
I pray you all have a Happy and Holy

Thanksgiving Day in Jesus' Name !!!

:thanksgiving:
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/22/2012 08:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!

:cool22:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21195758
United States
11/22/2012 09:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!

:cool22:

Thank you Brother,

May Christ be glorified in His bride as we His Church lay our lives on the altar for His Glory and Honor.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/22/2012 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanksgiving to God for His Enduring Mercy

Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good!
For His mercy endures forever.
Oh, give thanks to the God of gods!
For His mercy endures forever.
Oh, give thanks to the Lord of lords!
For His mercy endures forever

~ Psalm 136:1-3

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE hf

:cool48:
KoFFee_

User ID: 1373078
United States
11/22/2012 12:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just have a few minutes here, but enough time to wish all of you
a Happy Thanksgiving!!

:htc:
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

"This man really is the Savior of the world!" John 4:42

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7
MercyMe

United States
11/22/2012 04:45 PM

Report Abusive Post

**Repost from 9/16**

Have your oil lamps ready brothers & sisters pray

hf

Hi MercyMe hf

oops2

Wow! That was a good catch, spotting the name of that high-school! That's really quite a coincidence that the name is War-wick! It really seems kind of eiree, but I think you might have found a small piece of a very large puzzle! I wonder how many more pieces will be revealed before we see the large puzzle all put togeather?!!

hiding

“Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.” Joshua 1:9 KJV
MercyMe

United States
11/22/2012 04:50 PM

Report Abusive Post
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving everyone! May you all have a wonderful dinner and may the Lord please remove some of those fat-bursting calories!

God bless flower

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/23/2012 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

oops2

Wow! That was a good catch, spotting the name of that high-school! That's really quite a coincidence that the name is War-wick! It really seems kind of eiree, but I think you might have found a small piece of a very large puzzle! I wonder how many more pieces will be revealed before we see the large puzzle all put togeather?!!

hiding

I agree! You said it right thumbs!

Hope you & everyone here had a good Thanksgiving hf!

Praise the Lord for these revelations!

:peace38:
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/23/2012 04:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Beloved, now we are children of God;
and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be,
but we know that when He is revealed,
we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is.
~ 1 John 3:2

angel3
GALonFire4TheLord

United States
11/26/2012 05:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

GAL
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/27/2012 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
I know we're patiently waiting...

some of us are sick while patiently waiting...

too busy with our families and lives...

or our patience is wearing thin...

we're losing encouragement and hope...

or just can't take the mess of this world...

nothing to say anymore.

I know how it is hf

We do need to continue praying for one another.

We're the BODY OF CHRIST...we all need to keep together in order for the body to keep moving!

I pray for all of you...please pray for me hf

GOD BLESS YOU ALL...IT WILL BE SOON ENOUGH!

IN :cross36: NAME...AMEN!!
daughter in NYC

User ID: 26820670
United States
11/27/2012 05:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

nothing to say anymore.

I know how it is hf

We're the BODY OF CHRIST...we all need to keep together in order for the body to keep moving!

Hello my Sister,

We are in the battle together ....NO VICTORY WITHOUT A BATTLE!

Love you and ALL gathered here hf
daughter in NYC
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/27/2012 06:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

nothing to say anymore.

I know how it is hf

+1000

grouphug
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/27/2012 06:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

:cross51:
GALonFire4TheLord

United States
11/28/2012 02:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

nothing to say anymore.

I know how it is hf

Thank you so much sister, and you are in my prayers as well! ((hugs)) Love you!
GAL
McGuyver

User ID: 1586623
United States
11/28/2012 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
1John 5 This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all. 6 If we claim to have fellowship with him and yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not live out the truth. 7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.
[link to www.youtube.com]

Last Edited by McGuyver on 02/13/2018 02:10 PM
There go I except for the grace of God.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/28/2012 05:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Who Are The True Biblical Israelites? The 144,000? Native American, Blacks & Latinos: Videos & Links, Etc...

:colorbump: hf
KoFFee_

User ID: 1373078
United States
11/29/2012 11:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
For God has said, NEVER will I leave you, NEVER will I forsake you.
I will NOT abandon you and I have NOT left you on your own.
I LOVE YOU!

Hebrews 13:5

[link to www.youtube.com]
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

"This man really is the Savior of the world!" John 4:42

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7

GLP