Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,362 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 929,864
Pageviews Today: 1,657,726Threads Today: 703Posts Today: 12,520
06:50 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The ROOM...A Christian BrainStorming (((( Thread )))) Current Events...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26777640
United States
11/29/2012 12:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The ROOM...A Christian BrainStorming (((( Thread )))) Current Events...
For God has said, NEVER will I leave you, NEVER will I forsake you.
I will NOT abandon you and I have NOT left you on your own.
I LOVE YOU!

Hebrews 13:5

[link to www.youtube.com]
 Quoting: KoFFee_

:cross65:
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
KoFFee_

User ID: 1373078
United States
11/29/2012 12:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
For God has said, NEVER will I leave you, NEVER will I forsake you.
I will NOT abandon you and I have NOT left you on your own.
I LOVE YOU!

Hebrews 13:5

[link to www.youtube.com]

Quoting: Troubled Waters...

red_heartred_hearthappyheartred_heartred_heart
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

"This man really is the Savior of the world!" John 4:42

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7
KoFFee_

United States
11/29/2012 12:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
We can't stop our pain and hurts--sorrow, tears and emptiness may swallow us for a season.

But we have a faithful Friend in Jesus. He understands, He was tempted as we are, He experienced pain and suffering beyond anything I have experienced, thus far.

He knows everything about us--imagine that!

Because the Spirit of God dwells in us, we can talk to Him anytime about anything--He is always there!

The Holy Spirit is Living Water in our heart that refreshes and quenches our thirst and waters our spiritual life to help us grow.

In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise, who is the guarantee of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, to the praise of His glory. Ephesians 1: 13-13

How utterly marvelous is this wonderful certainty!!

That when we believe and receive the gift of the Holy Spirit, we are sealed by Him for the day of the glory!!

“Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise. Be thankful to Him, and bless His name. For the LORD is good; His mercy is everlasting, and His truth endures to all generations”
Ps. 100:4-5
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20399685
United States
11/29/2012 01:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
We can't stop our pain and hurts--sorrow, tears and emptiness may swallow us for a season.

But we have a faithful Friend in Jesus. He understands, He was tempted as we are, He experienced pain and suffering beyond anything I have experienced, thus far.

He knows everything about us--imagine that!

Because the Spirit of God dwells in us, we can talk to Him anytime about anything--He is always there!

The Holy Spirit is Living Water in our heart that refreshes and quenches our thirst and waters our spiritual life to help us grow.

In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise, who is the guarantee of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, to the praise of His glory. Ephesians 1: 13-13

How utterly marvelous is this wonderful certainty!!

That when we believe and receive the gift of the Holy Spirit, we are sealed by Him for the day of the glory!!

“Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise. Be thankful to Him, and bless His name. For the LORD is good; His mercy is everlasting, and His truth endures to all generations”
Ps. 100:4-5

Thank you Sister hugshf!
McGuyver

User ID: 1586623
United States
11/29/2012 07:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com] hf
There go I except for the grace of God.
McGuyver

United States
11/29/2012 08:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Cast all your anxiety on him because HE cares for you. Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that your fellow believers throughout the world are undergoing the same kind of sufferings. And the GOD of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in CHRIST, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. [link to www.youtube.com] hf

Last Edited by McGuyver on 11/29/2012 08:43 PM
daughter in NYC

User ID: 26741332
United States
11/30/2012 01:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Cast all your anxiety on him because HE cares for you. Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that your fellow believers throughout the world are undergoing the same kind of sufferings. And the GOD of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in CHRIST, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. [link to www.youtube.com] hf
 Quoting: McGuyver

Amen Friend...He will never allow us to be tested beyond our limits!

Glory to God and Praise Jesushf
daughter in NYC
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20399685
United States
11/30/2012 01:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

Reminds me of my high school days hf!

Thank you brother hugs

Amen Friend...He will never allow us to be tested beyond our limits!

Glory to God and Praise Jesushf
 Quoting: daughter in NYC

McGuyver

United States
11/30/2012 09:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart.James 1:26 If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this person's religion is worthless. Titus 3:9 But avoid foolish controversies, genealogies, dissensions, and quarrels about the law, for they are unprofitable and worthless. 2 Timothy 2:14 Remind them of these things, and charge them before God not to quarrel about words, which does no good, but only ruins the hearers. [link to www.youtube.com] hf The joys of this world are no longer enjoyable at all..
Everything is dead and stale and bitter to me..
I cant seem to care about anything in this world or life anymore..
Material gain and possession sicken me...
I want nothing to do with this world or its ways at all...
I keep to myself because everyone else enjoys the pleasures of this world that I find unbearable now...
I cant even stand the sight of myself anymore because I find my flesh body vile and repulsive and full of sin.
My flesh body/mind war relentlessly against my spirit..
All I look forward to is the moment that I can exit this body and this miserable existence of pain and suffering and enter in to the next life in my spiritual body free from the agony and torment of this flesh prison world..

Last Edited by McGuyver on 11/30/2012 09:17 AM
McGuyver

United States
11/30/2012 09:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

Last Edited by McGuyver on 11/30/2012 10:12 AM
McGuyver

United States
11/30/2012 10:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
McGuyver

United States
11/30/2012 10:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
McGuyver

United States
11/30/2012 10:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
McGuyver

United States
11/30/2012 10:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
James 1:2-4 says, "Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything." In other words, rejoice in "trials of many kinds", because they test your faith, which causes you to grow closer to God.And the closer you draw to GOD,the easier it becomes to recognize and become victorious thru them. [link to www.youtube.com] hf
McGuyver

United States
11/30/2012 11:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
LORD JESUS,help me to shed myself of my pride,and set me on your path towards humility.My lifetime of pride has led me in the wrong direction.I have looked at your humble ways,and can now clearly see how my pride has kept me away from a close walk with you.When I keep my thoughts on you,this world can not shake me from the path you have set before me.You alone are the source of my strenght,and my greatest satisfaction in life is my amazement of how you can reach in and change me from the inside out,when I bring my worldly ways and set them before you.My pride had blinded me,but now I am broken,and can clearly see.You have shown me who I was,and with your guidance,you have taught me how to overcome,what I once thought was impossible to do in this world overwhelmed with evil.I am truely nothing,without your loving grace poured out upon me,and I am truely grateful for that.Amen
McGuyver

United States
11/30/2012 11:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Romans 13:8-10 Owe no one anything, except to love each other, for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law. For the commandments, “You shall not commit adultery, You shall not murder, You shall not steal, You shall not covet,” and any other commandment, are summed up in this word: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” Love does no wrong to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.Romans 12:6-8 Having gifts that differ according to the grace given to us, let us use them: if prophecy, in proportion to our faith; if service, in our serving; the one who teaches, in his teaching; the one who exhorts, in his exhortation; the one who contributes, in generosity; the one who leads, with zeal; the one who does acts of mercy, with cheerfulness. Romans 13:11-14
Besides this you know the time, that the hour has come for you to wake from sleep. For salvation is nearer to us now than when we first believed. The night is far gone; the day is at hand. So then let us cast off the works of darkness and put on the armor of light. Let us walk properly as in the daytime, not in orgies and drunkenness, not in sexual immorality and sensuality, not in quarreling and jealousy. But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh, to gratify its desires. Philippians 4:8-9 Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things. What you have learned and received and heard and seen in JESUS—practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you. [link to www.youtube.com] hf
McGuyver

United States
11/30/2012 11:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Galatians 5:16-26
(Living by the Holy Spirit's Power) 16 So I say, live by the Holy Spirit's power. Then you will not do what your sinful nature wants you to do.
17 The sinful nature does not want what the Spirit delights in. And the Spirit does not want what the sinful nature delights in. The two are at war with each other. That's what makes you do what you don't want to do. 18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the authority of the law.
19 What the sinful nature does is clear. It enjoys sexual sins, impure acts and wild living. 20 It worships statues of gods. It also worships evil powers. It is full of hatred and fighting. It is full of jealousy and fits of anger. It is interested only in getting ahead. It stirs up trouble. It separates people into their own little groups. 21 It wants what others have. It gets drunk and takes part in wild parties. It does many things of that kind. I warn you now as I did before. People who live like that will not receive God's kingdom.
22 But the fruit the Holy Spirit produces is love, joy and peace. It is being patient, kind and good. It is being faithful 23 and gentle and having control of oneself. There is no law against things of that kind.
24 Those who belong to Christ Jesus have nailed their sinful nature to his cross. They don't want what their sinful nature loves and longs for.
25 Since we live by the Spirit, let us march in step with the Spirit. 26 Let us not become proud. Let us not make each other angry. Let us not want what belongs to others. [link to www.youtube.com] hf
McGuyver

United States
11/30/2012 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations,
the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic. [link to www.youtube.com] hf
McGuyver

United States
11/30/2012 11:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty:
Teach me, and I will hold my tongue: and cause me to understand wherein I have erred. I will say unto God, Do not condemn me; shew me wherefore thou contendest with me.
If I justify myself, mine own mouth shall condemn me: if I say, I am perfect, it shall also prove me perverse.
If I be wicked, woe unto me; and if I be righteous, yet will I not lift up my head. I am full of confusion; therefore see thou mine affliction. [link to www.youtube.com] hf
McGuyver

United States
11/30/2012 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Bring JESUS the sacrifice of your time and watch to see how abundantly HE blesses you and your loved ones. Through the intimacy of your relationship with HIM, you are being transformed from the inside out. As you keep your focus on JESUS, HE forms you into the one HE desires you to be. Your part is to yield to HIS creative work in you, neither resisting it, nor trying to speed it up. Enjoy the tempo of a God breathed life by letting HIM set the pace. Hold HIS hand in childlike trust, and the way before you will open up step by step. [link to www.youtube.com] hf
McGuyver

United States
11/30/2012 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
When we are transparent with one another,we become a source of strenght and hope for each other.Through real relationships,we can encourage and challenge others to be all that they are meant to be.In a futile attempt to hide our past,we deprive others our healing gift.If we conceal our wounds out of fear and shame,it can neither be illuminated nor become a light for others.We need people in our lives with whom we can be as open as possible.To have real conversations with people may seem like such a simple,obvious suggestion,but it involves courage and risk.In order to follow JESUS,one must first and foremost be honest with themselves and others.The worst of all deceptions is self deception.It is not about selfish pursuits.It demands we live the life HE has ordained for us.In order for us to carry this out,we must realize the life changing power of knowing JESUS and HIS WAYS. [link to www.youtube.com] hf
McGuyver

United States
11/30/2012 12:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
KoFFee_

United States
11/30/2012 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
LORD JESUS,help me to shed myself of my pride,and set me on your path towards humility.My lifetime of pride has led me in the wrong direction.I have looked at your humble ways,and can now clearly see how my pride has kept me away from a close walk with you.When I keep my thoughts on you,this world can not shake me from the path you have set before me.You alone are the source of my strenght,and my greatest satisfaction in life is my amazement of how you can reach in and change me from the inside out,when I bring my worldly ways and set them before you.My pride had blinded me,but now I am broken,and can clearly see.You have shown me who I was,and with your guidance,you have taught me how to overcome,what I once thought was impossible to do in this world overwhelmed with evil.I am truely nothing,without your loving grace poured out upon me,and I am truely grateful for that.Amen

:ybg9:

McGuyver

United States
11/30/2012 01:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 02:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart.James 1:26 If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this person's religion is worthless. Titus 3:9 But avoid foolish controversies, genealogies, dissensions, and quarrels about the law, for they are unprofitable and worthless. 2 Timothy 2:14 Remind them of these things, and charge them before God not to quarrel about words, which does no good, but only ruins the hearers. [link to www.youtube.com] hf The joys of this world are no longer enjoyable at all..
Everything is dead and stale and bitter to me..
I cant seem to care about anything in this world or life anymore..
Material gain and possession sicken me...
I want nothing to do with this world or its ways at all...
I keep to myself because everyone else enjoys the pleasures of this world that I find unbearable now...
I cant even stand the sight of myself anymore because I find my flesh body vile and repulsive and full of sin.
My flesh body/mind war relentlessly against my spirit..
All I look forward to is the moment that I can exit this body and this miserable existence of pain and suffering and enter in to the next life in my spiritual body free from the agony and torment of this flesh prison world..

Thank you my brother, and good friend, for all the encouraging vids!

I just viewed this one (above), and it really blessed me. Will be watching the rest shortly.

:thankyou01:
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 02:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

:peace34:

:cool8:
McGuyver

United States
11/30/2012 04:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8609729
United States
12/01/2012 01:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
ana :5stars: ana
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 945308
New Zealand
12/01/2012 02:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: What do Christians make of this verse ... When the Counselor comes, whom I will send to you from the Father ...

GLP