Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,170 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 693,479
Pageviews Today: 1,216,449Threads Today: 519Posts Today: 8,716
02:27 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The ROOM...A Christian BrainStorming (((( Thread )))) Current Events...

McGuyver

User ID: 1586623
United States
12/17/2012 08:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The ROOM...A Christian BrainStorming (((( Thread )))) Current Events...
Luke 21:34-36 “But take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness, and cares of this life, and that Day comes on you unexpectedly.For it will come as a snare on all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth.Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.”
 Quoting: McGuyver

"Day" is a time-frame. ..cares of this life, anxiety like pushing disaster reports and infusing further terror in mens hearts needlessly. Jesus is the Prince of Peace, there is no peace here just empty words and the latest news casts. If I soil my pants I wash them and wash myself. It is a stupid thing to continue to walk in filth and pretend that nothing is happening. ....as a snare on all...yes even the Christians, yes even those Christians who think they are in right standing with the Lord. It is a stupid thing to do to place one self at enemy hands another thing altogether when done in love. I am saying this to validate the scripture that you shared McGuyver and I do honor those that honor the Lord. I hope you understand that I dont want to post here but I wanted to encourage you. Stay kind humble and filled with the love of God. You can see me post elsewhere and this is no shameless plug and I have stated more than once I dont even want to post on this or any other forum. But it is not what I want is it? Doing the will of God is a joy if one thinks they are doing the will of God but have no joy in it then they should have a little talk with God and find out what really is happening in their own life. I am not talking about regular employment I am talking about the walk of Faith......
foolish, morai 3474 (the root of the English terms, "moron, moronic") – properly, dull (insipid), flat ("without an edge"); (figuratively) "mentally inert"; dull in understanding; nonsensical ("moronic"), lacking a grip on reality (acting as though "brainless"). Matthew 25:8 And the foolish (morai 3474)said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out. ... There is the real and the false..Talkers and doers. Talk is cheap and one of the favorite past times of morons who insult their God given intelligence that they rejected and persacute the Wise Ones with there utter garbage. It is a terrible thing to be found to be foolish even though one thinks themself wise in the Kingdom Of Heaven here on earth. Do not be a fool nor talk like one. And to grieve and slander the Ones(who may not see eye to eye with your stupid doctrine/s) who give honest efforts to be good and loving is the very definition of a moron/an. Do not be a fool/moron/moran. Bye Bye otta here. Peace to those who seek it and only to those who seek it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21500116

Hiya Patch...There is a message for you at the end of this song [link to www.youtube.com] hf
There go I except for the grace of God.
KoFFee_

User ID: 1373078
United States
12/18/2012 07:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
:gm2:
You GREAT, BIG, WONDERFUL ROOM!!

With all you absolutely, beautiful, fantastic, lovely, faithful, warm, joyous, devoted brothers and sisters in Christ!!

Love all of you!

Thanks for always keeping this thread alive with your wonderful posts and edifying music!!

You are always in my prayers!!

TW, miss you and love you, my friend!!

What a joyous, jubilee of a day!! :dgsm:

:gnht: :luv2: :gnht:
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

"This man really is the Savior of the world!" John 4:42

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7
KoFFee_

United States
12/18/2012 07:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
A great song to exercise to:

[link to www.youtube.com]
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26777640
United States
12/18/2012 08:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Luke 21:34-36 “But take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness, and cares of this life, and that Day comes on you unexpectedly.For it will come as a snare on all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth.Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.”
 Quoting: McGuyver

"Day" is a time-frame. ..cares of this life, anxiety like pushing disaster reports and infusing further terror in mens hearts needlessly. Jesus is the Prince of Peace, there is no peace here just empty words and the latest news casts. If I soil my pants I wash them and wash myself. It is a stupid thing to continue to walk in filth and pretend that nothing is happening. ....as a snare on all...yes even the Christians, yes even those Christians who think they are in right standing with the Lord. It is a stupid thing to do to place one self at enemy hands another thing altogether when done in love. I am saying this to validate the scripture that you shared McGuyver and I do honor those that honor the Lord. I hope you understand that I dont want to post here but I wanted to encourage you. Stay kind humble and filled with the love of God. You can see me post elsewhere and this is no shameless plug and I have stated more than once I dont even want to post on this or any other forum. But it is not what I want is it? Doing the will of God is a joy if one thinks they are doing the will of God but have no joy in it then they should have a little talk with God and find out what really is happening in their own life. I am not talking about regular employment I am talking about the walk of Faith......
foolish, morai 3474 (the root of the English terms, "moron, moronic") – properly, dull (insipid), flat ("without an edge"); (figuratively) "mentally inert"; dull in understanding; nonsensical ("moronic"), lacking a grip on reality (acting as though "brainless"). Matthew 25:8 And the foolish (morai 3474)said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out. ... There is the real and the false..Talkers and doers. Talk is cheap and one of the favorite past times of morons who insult their God given intelligence that they rejected and persacute the Wise Ones with there utter garbage. It is a terrible thing to be found to be foolish even though one thinks themself wise in the Kingdom Of Heaven here on earth. Do not be a fool nor talk like one. And to grieve and slander the Ones(who may not see eye to eye with your stupid doctrine/s) who give honest efforts to be good and loving is the very definition of a moron/an. Do not be a fool/moron/moran. Bye Bye otta here. Peace to those who seek it and only to those who seek it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21500116

Hi Patch!

Its great to see you post.

I guess you are still angry with me, but I said what I said in love. I wish we could get past this and become good friends again. hf I still love you brother!

If not, I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!!

:xxx5:
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/18/2012 08:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

With all you absolutely, beautiful, fantastic, lovely, faithful, warm, joyous, devoted brothers and sisters in Christ!!

Love all of you!

Thanks for always keeping this thread alive with your wonderful posts and edifying music!!

Quoting: KoFFee_

:awesome01:

:book43:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20399685
United States
12/18/2012 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

Love all of you!

Quoting: Troubled Waters...

DITTO hf!

grouphug

red_heart
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20399685
United States
12/18/2012 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Trying to smile in the midst of this tragedy...hard to when I send my boys off to school...sigh

Not only can't I wait for SATURDAY...I'm looking forward to Christmas vacation with all three of my boys home...hubby is taking off so we can celebrate the end-of-the-world-but-really-not last ten days of 2012 hf!!

That was a mouthful lol chuckle

THREE days 'til...:timeup:

blobr
MercyMe

User ID: 29564356
United States
12/18/2012 12:35 PM

Report Abusive Post

Love all of you!

DITTO hf!

grouphug

red_heart
 Quoting: BetteDavisEyes

BACK AT YA ALL! LOVE YOU!

blwksssuncarebearhappyheart

“Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.” Joshua 1:9 KJV
Adventus Domini

User ID: 893880
United States
12/18/2012 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here’s an interesting article that I found. I don’t put faith in extra-biblical prophecy, but you have to admit that the numbers are “spot on”. So, what do you think might happen between now and 2017?

[link to www.wnd.com]

12TH-CENTURY RABBI PREDICTED ISRAEL'S FUTURE

“Judah Ben Samuel was a legendary and prolific German rabbi of the 12th century who made some astonishing and specific predictions about the future of Jerusalem and Israel that came true…”
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/18/2012 02:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here’s an interesting article that I found. I don’t put faith in extra-biblical prophecy, but you have to admit that the numbers are “spot on”. So, what do you think might happen between now and 2017?

[link to www.wnd.com]

“Judah Ben Samuel was a legendary and prolific German rabbi of the 12th century who made some astonishing and specific predictions about the future of Jerusalem and Israel that came true…”
 Quoting: Adventus Domini

Hmmm... very interesting indeed! If He is right, that means that the 7 year tribulation had to start in 2010. It would also imply that there was no pre-trib Rapture. like you said, his numbers did add up, so who knows?

What do you make of it Adventus Domini?
hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1106916
United States
12/18/2012 02:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/18/2012 03:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Trying to smile in the midst of this tragedy...hard to when I send my boys off to school...sigh

Not only can't I wait for SATURDAY...I'm looking forward to Christmas vacation with all three of my boys home...hubby is taking off so we can celebrate the end-of-the-world-but-really-not last ten days of 2012 hf!!

That was a mouthful lol chuckle

THREE days 'til...:timeup:

blobr
 Quoting: BetteDavisEyes

Yep. Only 3 days left.

popcorn
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/18/2012 03:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf
 Quoting: Lisa*Lisa

Hi Lisa hi

smile_kiss
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/18/2012 03:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Everyone! If you're an animal lover like I am, I think you'll really enjoy this video. It's Christmas with the baby goats and its so adorable! It's nice to take a break away from the terrible news that is happening in the world today. I hope you enjoy it!

Quoting: MercyMe

Awww- that was too cute!

:bug17:
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/18/2012 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/18/2012 03:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

:bug7:
Adventus Domini

United States
12/18/2012 03:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.wnd.com]

Hmmm... very interesting indeed! If He is right, that means that the 7 year tribulation had to start in 2010. It would also imply that there was no pre-trib Rapture. like you said, his numbers did add up, so who knows?

hf

The article states that Jerusalem will once again come back into the possession of the Jewish nation – which would signify the beginning of the Messianic end time. Jerusalem came back in 1967. So, in 1967, the clock started. The jubilee period, therefore is from 1967 through 2017 (50 years).

I go to Revelation when considering the beginning of the end times, or what the Jews refer to as the Messianic end times. I believe that clock starts when the first seal is broken and the white horse rider appears on the scene -- possibly the beginning of Daniel's last week. So, just connecting the dots, it would appear that Revelation 6 might happen between now and 2017. Note that I don’t believe that the first seal has been broken, but that is just one person's opinion.
MercyMe

United States
12/18/2012 03:36 PM

Report Abusive Post

thumper2 OK Lisa! I've got a one week start so I'm heading out leaving Calif. and should be there in plenty of time for Christmas! Don't worry about a thing since I'm bringing dinner! LOL! drivingpup

“Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.” Joshua 1:9 KJV
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/18/2012 03:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/18/2012 03:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
:thumper2: OK Lisa! I've got a one week start so I'm heading out leaving Calif. and should be there in plenty of time for Christmas! Don't worry about a thing since I'm bringing dinner! LOL!
 Quoting: MercyMe

:bug7:

dancedance
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/18/2012 03:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.wnd.com]

hf

The article states that Jerusalem will once again come back into the possession of the Jewish nation – which would signify the beginning of the Messianic end time. Jerusalem came back in 1967. So, in 1967, the clock started. The jubilee period, therefore is from 1967 through 2017 (50 years).

I go to Revelation when considering the beginning of the end times, or what the Jews refer to as the Messianic end times. I believe that clock starts when the first seal is broken and the white horse rider appears on the scene -- possibly the beginning of Daniel's last week. So, just connecting the dots, it would appear that Revelation 6 might happen between now and 2017. Note that I don’t believe that the first seal has been broken, but that is just one person's opinion.

I agree with that, so make that two persons opinions. I believe we are so close to the start of the trib, and the Rapture might not be too far off. Hope so, anyway!

abduct
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/18/2012 04:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey guys, a few days ago I saw a vision. It lasted only for 1 second. I saw the clouds in the sky, they were rolling or churning. Then Jesus started to come through the clouds and I saw rainbow colors all around Him.

More important then seeing it, I FELT it! It was a feeling of incredible excitement, the kind of excitement that I haven't felt since I was a little kid on my way to the greatest amusement park in the world, that kind of excitement.

I haven't felt that since I was a small child. It was extraordinary, and only lasted a split second.

hf
Adventus Domini

United States
12/18/2012 04:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.wnd.com]

hf

I agree with that, so make that two persons opinions. I believe we are so close to the start of the trib, and the Rapture might not be too far off. Hope so, anyway!

abduct

You're right. So, who cares about guns, governments, and gold? It's time for the harvest to come in.

"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few."
Adventus Domini

United States
12/18/2012 04:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey guys, a few days ago I saw a vision. It lasted only for 1 second. I saw the clouds in the sky, they were rolling or churning. Then Jesus started to come through the clouds and I saw rainbow colors all around Him.

More important then seeing it, I FELT it! It was a feeling of incredible excitement, the kind of excitement that I haven't felt since I was a little kid on my way to the greatest amusement park in the world, that kind of excitement.

I haven't felt that since I was a small child. It was extraordinary, and only lasted a split second.

hf

I remember that feeling. I look forward to it again.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/18/2012 04:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

Yea, you remember it too? I had forgotten what that INCREDIBLE EXCITEMENT!!! felt like.....lol.

I used to feel that feeling when I was little and we would go down to the jersey shore for a few weeks in the summer. I felt that excitement when we were on our way to the boardwalk with all the rides, games, food and fun stuff.

Ahhh......I wonder why we loose that feeling as we get older? I just don't get excited about anything like that anymore..
Adventus Domini

United States
12/18/2012 06:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

Yea, you remember it too? I had forgotten what that INCREDIBLE EXCITEMENT!!! felt like.....lol.

I used to feel that feeling when I was little and we would go down to the jersey shore for a few weeks in the summer. I felt that excitement when we were on our way to the boardwalk with all the rides, games, food and fun stuff.

Ahhh......I wonder why we loose that feeling as we get older? I just don't get excited about anything like that anymore..

That's a really good question. There's no good reason why we should lose that joy.

Thanks for your post -- it sparked an "ah ha" moment for me.

Last Edited by Adventus Domini on 12/18/2012 06:27 PM
KoFFee_

United States
12/18/2012 06:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

I had what I call a "grinch" moment yesterday--our Lord flooded my heart with emotion!!! I could not stand it and I asked Him to stop, I thought it was going to burst.

This morning, He played 2 special songs on the radio for me, in a row. They are my favorites, and it is a special day for me, so I knew it was a little gift from God.

He is SO MARVELOUS, SO WONDERFUL, SO AWESOME!!!!!!

Adventus Domini

United States
12/18/2012 07:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
This song was given to me today as a gift. I'm passing it along...

MercyMe

United States
12/18/2012 11:23 PM

Report Abusive Post
Hi Y'all! I've been sitting here thinking about Christmas and wondering if maybe we'll be gone before then. I'm still thinking of a possibility of the Rapture happening before then. Anyway, I was going to post my favorite Christmas video on Christmas day, but I think I'll post it early just in case! I love this song, and I love the pictures of Jesus on the video. I hope you enjoy it!

KoFFee_

United States
12/19/2012 08:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

It is good to praise the Lord
and make music to your name, O Most High,

proclaiming your love in the morning
and your faithfulness at night,

to the music of the ten-stringed lyre
and the melody of the harp.

For you make me glad by your deeds, Lord;
I sing for joy at what your hands have done.

How great are your works, Lord,
how profound your thoughts!

Senseless people do not know,
fools do not understand,

that though the wicked spring up like grass
and all evildoers flourish,
they will be destroyed forever.

But you, Lord, are forever exalted.

Psalm 92: 1-8

GLP