Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,086 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 973,754
Pageviews Today: 1,813,994Threads Today: 878Posts Today: 15,796
08:04 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The ROOM...A Christian BrainStorming (((( Thread )))) Current Events...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32885654
United States
02/01/2013 01:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The ROOM...A Christian BrainStorming (((( Thread )))) Current Events...
Prayer Warriors!

I feel led to pray for 5 year old Ethan to be released safely from the bunker. Please say a prayer for him. My heart aches for him. I pray that the Lord opens the heart of his captor and realizes how much that boy needs to be with his parents.

'Please release Ethan': Police plead with 'survivalist killer' holding five-year-old hostage in underground bunker as stand-off enters fourth day – but they fear he has enough supplies to last for MONTHS

-Jimmy Lee Dykes, 65, allegedly stormed a school bus when it stopped to let off students and said he had to take two children hostage
-When driver Charles Poland Jr, 66, tried to stop Dykes, the gunman allegedly opened fire and killed him
-Dykes took an autistic boy, 5, with him and retreated to a makeshift bunker he dug in the ground
-Boy is watching TV and has received medications through a PVC pipe that sticks out of the ground and runs into the fortified hovel

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

:bless34:
 Quoting: BetteDavisEyes

Amen!!!
hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20399685
United States
02/02/2013 12:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Prayer Warriors!

I feel led to pray for 5 year old Ethan to be released safely from the bunker. Please say a prayer for him. My heart aches for him. I pray that the Lord opens the heart of his captor and realizes how much that boy needs to be with his parents.

'Please release Ethan': Police plead with 'survivalist killer' holding five-year-old hostage in underground bunker as stand-off enters fourth day – but they fear he has enough supplies to last for MONTHS

-Jimmy Lee Dykes, 65, allegedly stormed a school bus when it stopped to let off students and said he had to take two children hostage
-When driver Charles Poland Jr, 66, tried to stop Dykes, the gunman allegedly opened fire and killed him
-Dykes took an autistic boy, 5, with him and retreated to a makeshift bunker he dug in the ground
-Boy is watching TV and has received medications through a PVC pipe that sticks out of the ground and runs into the fortified hovel

:bless34:

Amen!!!
hf
 Quoting: Troubled Waters...

Alabama 'survivalist killer' wants a reporter sent into underground bunker to tell his story in exchange for releasing 5-year-old hostage

PRAISE THE LORD...IT'S A BREAKTHROUGH...KEEP PRAYING!!

:book84:
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/02/2013 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Perfect Groundhog's Day message hf

McGuyver

User ID: 1586623
United States
02/02/2013 11:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Isaiah 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound. [link to www.youtube.com] hf

Last Edited by McGuyver on 02/02/2013 11:25 PM
There go I except for the grace of God.
McGuyver

United States
02/02/2013 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Philippians 4:6,7
Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. [link to www.youtube.com] hf

Last Edited by McGuyver on 02/03/2013 02:17 AM
McGuyver

United States
02/02/2013 11:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Matthew 6:33
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. [link to www.youtube.com] hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/03/2013 12:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Rough night last night...huffy

I don't want to jump into conclusions but I had another 'presence' last night.

Last time I felt something strong like this...a few days before Sandy Hook blink

I wasn't the only one...my older son felt it too.

I just opened my eyes up...probably around dawn...and felt it immediately. My head started spinning but I was laying still on my pillow. I was wondering why the vertigo I've been getting just came on suddenly while I was sound asleep. As I tried to get comfortable, it wouldn't go away and my heart just started pounding. I felt like I was FALLING the whole time. It would be more like sinking since I was laying flat on my bed. I started to pray and rebuke the presence. I was so scared but I was just as tired so I was falling back asleep as I rebuked the spirit that was there. I fell asleep at some point and then the worst thing happened.

Later this morning around 7:30AM, my husband and I SHOT UP out of our beds when we were jolted awake from my older son screaming to come to his room. I sat there holding my chest as my husband ran to see what happened. He calmed my son down and brought him over to our room...trying not to wake up my other son since he actually slept thru that moment.

He told us he had a bad dream but his head is now hurting and was aching all over...especially his legs. We felt his head and it was really warm...101.7 to be exact. He said he had some type of bad dream but forgot what it was about. Whatever it was, it woke him up the same way.

We had a typical day yesterday visiting my in-laws outside of NYC but he did have a cough for a few days. The freezing weather we've been having hasn't helped either.

So now he's sick and I have slight chest pains from that frightened moment. My younger son and husband are fine thank God.

It could be that I had a premonition that my son was going to get sick...or it could be something else.

Please keep us in prayer...thanks for letting me vent and post this for all to read...we must not ignore these warnings...like I said, trying not to make it a big deal out of it but it just so happens to be GAMEDAY...oops2

Praying for everyone's safety :pray:
KoFFee_

User ID: 1373078
United States
02/03/2013 07:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
:hmtr:
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

"This man really is the Savior of the world!" John 4:42

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16282602
Canada
02/03/2013 08:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hiya patch...always enjoy reading whats on your heart and mind. hf

Patch, I hope this means that you're back. Can we finally put the past behind us? I really miss your post, you have been blessed with much wisdom.

I love you brother!
hf

Thank you 4 that.

I know you loved teh scripture I posted.
his word is sweet liek honey.

snappy-
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/04/2013 08:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hiya patch...always enjoy reading whats on your heart and mind. hf

Patch, I hope this means that you're back. Can we finally put the past behind us? I really miss your post, you have been blessed with much wisdom.

I love you brother!
hf

Thank you 4 that.

I know you loved teh scripture I posted.
his word is sweet liek honey.

snappy-
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16282602

Hi snappy

You are more than welcome to post here, as long as you can agree to disagree on things without trying to push your opinions on others. Can you do that?

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/04/2013 08:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
:hmtr:
 Quoting: KoFFee_

:cross49:
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/04/2013 08:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
As most of you know, I live here in Baltimore, so I'm glad my team the Ravens won the Superbowl cheer

I'm also glad that there was no doom! I must confess though, that when the lights went out I was a little nervous chuckle

GO RAVENS!!!

chorus chorus
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/04/2013 09:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/04/2013 04:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is so true...

Could this be the solution?
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/04/2013 11:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
As most of you know, I live here in Baltimore, so I'm glad my team the Ravens won the Superbowl cheer

I'm also glad that there was no doom! I must confess though, that when the lights went out I was a little nervous chuckle

GO RAVENS!!!

chorus chorus

:thatssoraven:

hf

The Giants take 2012...now the Ravens in 2013...who's next?

The DOVE flying back with the olive branch...hmm

Just want to add all praise to God for saving that boy in Alabama...:pray:!

AMEN!!

:dove:
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/05/2013 06:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

GO RAVENS!!!

chorus chorus

:thatssoraven:

hf

The Giants take 2012...now the Ravens in 2013...who's next?

The DOVE flying back with the olive branch...hmm

Just want to add all praise to God for saving that boy in Alabama...:pray:!

AMEN!!

:dove:

Amen to that!!!

:cross40:
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/05/2013 07:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Did anybody else notice this?

Idol1
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/05/2013 07:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

:cool50:
KoFFee_

United States
02/05/2013 09:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
:gm2:
:tgdt:
:tlf::tlf::tlf::tlf::tlf:
:sndy:
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7
KoFFee_

United States
02/05/2013 09:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

McGuyver

United States
02/05/2013 05:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm praying for a change to our hardened hearts... .Mark 11:24,“Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours”...Ephesians 6:18 “And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests”....Matthew18:19 "Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven.....James 5:16 “The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective........Stand back and watch God at work as you pray. It will thrill you!!!........... [link to www.youtube.com] hf

Last Edited by McGuyver on 02/05/2013 06:18 PM
McGuyver

United States
02/05/2013 05:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
GOD'S reply?......Jeremiah 29:13 “You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.”......2Chronicles 7:14 “If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.”.......Mark 11:25 And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive them, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.”...........1John 3:22, “…And we receive from him anything we ask, because we obey his commands and do what pleases him.”........................ [link to www.youtube.com] hf

Last Edited by McGuyver on 02/05/2013 07:03 PM
McGuyver

United States
02/05/2013 05:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
What we don't need more of...war or trouble.........Psalm 91:14 -15“Because he loves me, says the Lord, I will rescue him;I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.”... Psalm 34:17 “The righteous cry, and the LORD hears, and delivers them out of all their troubles.” [link to www.youtube.com] hf
McGuyver

United States
02/05/2013 05:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
LORD give me shelter.....Hebrews 11:6 “And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.”.....Psalm 91:1-2 “He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High, will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.I will say to the LORD, “My refuge and my fortress,My God, in whom I trust!” Isaiah 43:2
“When you go through deep waters,I will be with you.
When you go through rivers of difficulty,you will not drown.
When you walk through the fire of oppression,you will not be burned up;the flames will not consume you.” [link to www.youtube.com] hf
McGuyver

United States
02/05/2013 06:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
John 14:26 But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you. 1 Corinthians 2:13 And we impart this in words not taught by human wisdom but taught by the Spirit, interpreting spiritual truths to those who are spiritual. Hebrews 1:3 Jesus is the radiance of the glory of God and the exact imprint of his nature, and he upholds the universe by the word of his power. After making purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high. John 7:38 Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, ‘Out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.’ [link to www.youtube.com] hf

Last Edited by McGuyver on 02/05/2013 11:06 PM
KoFFee_

United States
02/05/2013 07:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
GOD'S reply?......Jeremiah 29:13 “You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.”......2Chronicles 7:14 “If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.”.......Mark 11:25 And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive them, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.”...........1John 3:22, “…And [we] receive from him anything we ask, because we obey his commands and do what pleases him.”........................ [link to www.youtube.com] hf
 Quoting: McGuyver

I love this song! What an interesting array of instruments, and what a wonderful voice on the main singer!

Love the diversity!!

Thanks for posting this and the others!!
:sm9:

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6859906
United States
02/05/2013 08:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
From that time on Jesus began to preach, "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near."Mt. 4: 17
[link to bible.cc]

Prove by the way you live that you have repented of your sins and turned to God. Don't just say to each other, 'We're safe, for we are descendants of Abraham.' That means nothing, for I tell you, God can create children of Abraham from these very stones.
Lk 3: 8
[link to bible.cc]

Luke 13:5
I tell you, no; but unless you repent you will all likewise perish.

.Ezekiel 18:30 ..."Repent, and turn from all your transgressions, so that iniquity will not be your ruin.

fair use for information and discussion

snappy-

1 john 2: 3-5
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/06/2013 08:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
WORSHIP IS MORE THAN A SONG!!!

Anonymous Coward
United States
02/06/2013 08:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/06/2013 08:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

GLP