Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,084 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 482,275
Pageviews Today: 820,344Threads Today: 356Posts Today: 5,448
10:35 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The ROOM...A Christian BrainStorming (((( Thread )))) Current Events...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32885654
United States
02/06/2013 08:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The ROOM...A Christian BrainStorming (((( Thread )))) Current Events...
JESUS.... He's coming!!!

:WhiteHorse:
KoFFee_

User ID: 1373078
United States
02/06/2013 04:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
My Visit to a Leprosy Colony

A young Christian girl talks about her recent visit to a leper colony in South Asia:

[link to vimeo.com]
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

"This man really is the Savior of the world!" John 4:42

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7
KoFFee_

United States
02/06/2013 06:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Watch this first:

[link to www.youtube.com]

The God of Angel Armies is always by my side.

Wow! I get so emotional when I think about that!!

Here is the song:

However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 945308
New Zealand
02/06/2013 11:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Woe to you that DESIRE the DAY of the LORD !!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/07/2013 07:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
:rejoice01:
daughter in NYC

User ID: 26741332
United States
02/07/2013 11:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Troubled Waters...

GOOD MORNING,TW!

God richly Bless You, my friendhf
daughter in NYC
KoFFee_

United States
02/07/2013 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
National Prayer Breakfast--this morning--watch it here:

[link to www.c-spanvideo.org]

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1938789
Canada
02/07/2013 03:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mt. 7: 21 and 1 John 2:3-5

What does it mean, my friend?
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/07/2013 05:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mt. 7: 21 and 1 John 2:3-5

What does it mean, my friend?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1938789

Mat 7:21
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

1 John 2:3-5
3 And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.
4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
5 But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.

Psalm 119:11
Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.

Keeing the law does not save you, if it did than Christ died in vain.
hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/07/2013 05:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/07/2013 05:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

GOOD MORNING,TW!

God richly Bless You, my friendhf
 Quoting: daughter in NYC

Thank you, my friend, and you as well!

hugs
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20399685
United States
02/07/2013 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
A little update about me...rant

I believe I've been attacked HEAD FIRST...meaning literally from the neck up, for the past four months now...no BREAK!

First it was the hives on my face starting last September that took almost two months to recover. Then the anemia spell that hit me soon after in November. Crazy stress with family issues at home and school took over, along with this damned hoax of a massacre to end the year horribly.

What I haven't mentioned was the surprise that came with extreme dizzy spells that sent me to the ER...it wasn't the anemia...it was VERTIGO...confirmed by my doc two weeks ago.
I've had my bad days but now its really dying down. I realized this stems from the limp I have from my disabled right foot for the past 3+ years - so yep the feet attacked the head lol. I've been using these herbal drops you put behind your ears which have worked beautifully compared to the meds I was given.

To top it off (lol), I got knocked out for two extractions two days ago with an orthodontist. Recovered and felt a little better yesterday...than the drama starts when one of the extractions started to bleed heavily. I was literally up every hour changing the gauze last night. Finally, back to the surgeon this morning to get restitched...MORE PAIN ALL GAIN as they say rimshot...rolleyes

So yeah that's it in a nutshell...meaning me, a NUTshell chuckle

Seriously, please pray that I do recover this time around. I think I'm done...please?!

Tomorrow's February already...I'm DONE rant !!!

tire

LOVE TO ALL IN THE ROOM...grouphughf
 Quoting: BetteDavisEyes

Heavenly Father,
In Jesus' Mighty Name, I plead the BLOOD of our Lord Jesus Christ over our dear Sister. Let no weapon formed against her prosper and let her recovery and total healing be all for the GLORY of Your Son, Jesus Christ! Amen and Amen

Expect a miracle, dear Sisterhf

Amen!!!

:bless7:

Thank you big bro :hugs2:hf

So both my boys are sick with the flu...sigh

I've been one big ball of stress the past few days but I'm hanging in there. I got to see an ENT doctor today so I will finally find out what's causing the vertigo.

No matter what happens...I will never stop thinking for one second that the Lord has left us...He was, is and will always be here with us. If one does not have this in their belief system with their families, it's a guarantee that the Lord doesn't know who you are if you don't let Him in your house.

But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.
~ Joshua 24:15

Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.
~ Matthew 7:7

Behold, I stand at the door and knock.
If anyone hears My voice and opens the door,
I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me.
~ Revelation 3:20

Please continue to pray for us...God bless you all in the ROOM and thank you hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/08/2013 08:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

Heavenly Father,
In Jesus' Mighty Name, I plead the BLOOD of our Lord Jesus Christ over our dear Sister. Let no weapon formed against her prosper and let her recovery and total healing be all for the GLORY of Your Son, Jesus Christ! Amen and Amen

Expect a miracle, dear Sisterhf

Amen!!!

I've been one big ball of stress the past few days but I'm hanging in there. I got to see an ENT doctor today so I will finally find out what's causing the vertigo.

No matter what happens...I will never stop thinking for one second that the Lord has left us...He was, is and will always be here with us. If one does not have this in their belief system with their families, it's a guarantee that the Lord doesn't know who you are if you don't let Him in your house.

Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.

:JesusLovesU:

:NeverLeave You: hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/08/2013 09:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
:bless74:

:cool8:
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/08/2013 09:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/08/2013 09:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

:cross51:
KoFFee_

United States
02/08/2013 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you have 25 minutes to spare, watch Kamal speak in the first video posted here:

Thread: Kamal Saleem, Author & Former Terrorist, at Values Voter Summit 2012 (video)

Anonymous Coward
United States
02/08/2013 12:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

Amen!!!

:JesusLovesU:

:NeverLeave You: hf

I was just praying those exact words big bro...thank you :hugs2:hf!

What a blessing to hear this message posted today!

:cross55:
KoFFee_

United States
02/08/2013 03:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
I liked the message in the following article, especially this part:

"At this point I want to say something to born again Christians all over the world! STOP BLAMING WORLD LEADERS FOR YOUR MESS!
Since when did the government become our God?? If you want to depend on it, then do it and be mad!

But, if you will get your eyes off the government and all they are doing wrong, get your eyes on God and His word, when the world
is falling apart you will be prospering, full of joy, going along in peace without a care in the world, which is how Christians are to live
because they are trusting God not men.

The world will then want what we have!! Laws that are made against us can just as easily be nullified and laws made for us if
we will get focused on the right person and that is GOD!!! I’m like Momma here.

I have heard all I want to hear! God is my source so what worry do I have?? No, don’t be ignorant, but at the same
time don’t let it shake you! God is still on the throne and we need to remind ourselves of that!!"

Read the rest here:

God is a “More Than Enough” God!

[link to vineoflife.net]

Anonymous Coward
United States
02/09/2013 10:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

"At this point I want to say something to born again Christians all over the world! STOP BLAMING WORLD LEADERS FOR YOUR MESS!
Since when did the government become our God?? If you want to depend on it, then do it and be mad!

But, if you will get your eyes off the government and all they are doing wrong, get your eyes on God and His word, when the world
is falling apart you will be prospering, full of joy, going along in peace without a care in the world, which is how Christians are to live

The world will then want what we have!! Laws that are made against us can just as easily be nullified and laws made for us if

I have heard all I want to hear! God is my source so what worry do I have?? No, don’t be ignorant, but at the same
time don’t let it shake you! God is still on the throne and we need to remind ourselves of that!!"

Read the rest here:

[link to vineoflife.net]
 Quoting: KoFFee_

clappa

:peace34:
abeliever
Members

User ID: 17868616
United States
02/09/2013 10:55 AM

Report Abusive Post

Read the rest here:

[link to vineoflife.net]

This.

Koffee. Thank you. I get so caught up in politics as you can see from my thoughts in threads. Thank you for pointing this out to me. I WILL focus on God. I didn't even see that that was a way for Satan to infiltrate. Praying Psalm 91.

God bless you and thank you sister in Christ!!!

Yes, God IS enough!

bump

Last Edited by abeliever on 02/09/2013 10:56 AM
Ollo

User ID: 137024
United States
02/09/2013 11:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey everyone! Just found this thread...I look forward to reading through everything. Looks like a great place to keep things in perspective- something that I definitely need with all that is going on :)
Khrom

User ID: 1514575
United States
02/09/2013 11:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
I believe the mark of the beast will be a financial identification system that will be established during the tribulation. The mark will be used as a tool for controlling all aspects of society.

It will be compulsory for everyone to have a tiny microchip implanted under the skin of the right hand or on the forehead. The microchip will hold various amounts of data pertaining to each person who receives the implant. Right now, the technology exists to fully implement this system. From here on out, the only changes will be in how much information those microchips will be able to hold.

Everyone who receives the mark will also have to swear allegiance to the system and acknowledge it as the supreme authority. This is why all who take the mark of the beast will be condemned to hell. All who choose not to receive the mark will be unable to buy anything because cash, checks, and credit cards will all be replaced by the beast system's instant funds.

Ever since John, the servant of God, wrote the Book of Revelation and mentioned the number 666, people have been trying to figure out the meaning of the mark of the beast. The number is mentioned in Revelation 13:16-18.

U.N. AGENDA 21

UN Agenda 21/Sustainable Development is the action plan implemented worldwide to inventory and control all land, all water, all minerals, all plants, all animals, all construction, all means of production, all energy, all education, all information, and all human beings in the world. INVENTORY AND CONTROL.

U.N. Agenda 21 cites the affluence of Americans as being a major problem which needs to be corrected. It calls for lowering the standard of living for Americans so that the people in poorer countries will have more, a redistribution of wealth. Although people around the world aspire to achieve the levels of prosperity we have in our country, and will risk their lives to get here, Americans are cast in a very negative light and need to be taken down to a condition closer to average in the world. Only then, they say, will there be social justice which is a cornerstone of the U.N. Agenda 21 plan.

Agenda 21 policies date back to the 70's but it got its real start in 1992 at the Earth Summit in Rio de Janeiro when President Bush signed onto it. Click here to see a list of the countries that signed UN Agenda 21. President Clinton took office the following year and created the President's Council on Sustainable Development to implement it in the United States.

Christians and Moslems are to blame for the sorry state of the world because their religions do not involve WORSHIPPING “sacred nature.”

A new one world religion of "ecology" will be forced on everyone. After the PLANNED collapse of the worlds financial systems a new currency will be introduced, "Carbon Credits". I started hearing about those a couple years ago. In the main stream media you only hear of these credits as they are applied to industry, but they will apply to every human being. Can't buy or sell without the microchip.

Since the invention of the microchip Christians have recognized that this would be Satan's tool to implement his one world government. But what about the number. Surely the number is important or John would not have told us. Figuring out what this number stands for has born more convoluted theories than any other subject in the bible, new or old testaments. Everybody has heard these theories. Mostly they try to use numerical values to get presidents names to add up to 666. What does the bible say.

Revelation 13:16-18
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

For it is the number of a man. Man is a carbon based life form. The new beast system is a carbon based system. How does 666 identify the number of a man and the new world system? Get ready for this. The meaning of 666 revealed.

The carbon molecule has 6 protons, 6 neutrons, and 6 electrons.
There are things known and things unknown and in between are The Doors
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/09/2013 11:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Praying for all of you in the path of this blizzard!

What is Nemo spelled backwards?

gasp
KoFFee_

United States
02/09/2013 11:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

Read the rest here:

[link to vineoflife.net]

This.

Koffee. Thank you. I get so caught up in politics as you can see from my thoughts in threads. Thank you for pointing this out to me. I WILL focus on God. I didn't even see that that was a way for Satan to infiltrate. Praying Psalm 91.

God bless you and thank you sister in Christ!!!

Yes, God IS enough!

bump
 Quoting: abeliever

Hello abeliever, hi

I watch the political scene to see which way it is headed and how it fits in bible prophecy.

I also follow news that deals with Christians--be it political or not. Our Heavenly Father, through His Spirit, continues to remind me that those who are in Christ are not of this world and belong to His Kingdom. It is exciting to see, however, how His plan is being worked out.

Like the thread I listed above about the muslim turn Christian, Kamal Saleem. He speaks about his conversion and is on fire for God. At the same time, who better can talk about what Islam is doing in this country than someone who use to partake of the plan for it's destruction. He is exposing it's evil side and it's hidden agenda. "Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them." (Ephesians 5:11)

I was so happy to hear that he came to Christ, and I believe many more from all the different religious belief systems, will be doing the same.

His story is captivating, and his speech at last year's V.V. Summit is one everyone should listen to. You can skip the intro and go right to his speech--starts at the 1:55 mark.

God's Peace be with you today, it's always a pleasure to talk with you.

hugs

KoFFee_

United States
02/09/2013 11:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward
United States
02/09/2013 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey everyone! Just found this thread...I look forward to reading through everything. Looks like a great place to keep things in perspective- something that I definitely need with all that is going on :)
 Quoting: Ollo

Hi Ollo hi

Welcome aboard!

:FlowersSmilie:
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/09/2013 11:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

:bugs6:
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/09/2013 01:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

Read the rest here:

[link to vineoflife.net]

clappa

:peace34:

:bumpz:

:cross36:

Thank you sis hf!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/10/2013 05:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

GLP