Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,267 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,155,334
Pageviews Today: 1,929,089Threads Today: 798Posts Today: 13,853
06:42 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The ROOM...A Christian BrainStorming (((( Thread )))) Current Events...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32885654
United States
02/12/2013 08:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The ROOM...A Christian BrainStorming (((( Thread )))) Current Events...
WoW - what a powerful message!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/12/2013 08:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Another sign?
Adventus Domini

User ID: 893880
United States
02/12/2013 02:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Super creepy:

Thread: Was Whitney Houston Sacrificed Exactly One Year Prior to Pope's Resignation Announcement?

I'm very curious to see who and what the next pope is.
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
Keep2theCode

User ID: 20545539
United States
02/12/2013 02:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm sorry to be off topic, but I'm wondering if anyone has some pull with the mods. I've got a severe case of "troll" in my thread and have reported some abusive posts, but is there anything else I can do? Thanks for any help.

Thread: What the Bible Really Says about Women

ADDED: It's the AC from Ireland.

Last Edited by Keep2theCode on 02/12/2013 02:29 PM
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal. 4:16)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12256949
United States
02/12/2013 05:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

:WOWFIRE:
 Quoting: Troubled Waters...

:WOWFIRE: :WOWFIRE: :WOWFIRE:

WoW... He says from his book that he wrote last year that this pope would resign.... step down AND IT HAPPENED!!!

This is a must listen!!! I'm not going to post it on my prophecy page because I was still praying for more discernment but yesterday I heard the words:
"A monster earthquake is here"

Now I'm wondering if God was talking about this resignation!
 Quoting: Once4All

Hello dear brother you do know or should know that I truly love you as I do Troubled Waters and I thank you both from my heart. The most sincerest thanks to both of you for allowing me to share on your threads. Yes brother I believe the Lord will return soon and I share with you all in our deepest anticipation of our Lord's return, the Great Gathering....patch hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21500116

Patch - the feelings are mutual my brother.
hf

ohyeah hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/13/2013 10:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

:bug52:
Adventus Domini

United States
02/13/2013 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good afternoon all y’all. I’ve been gone for a while. I hope to spend more time in the room – God willing.

I thought I’d post a couple of interesting pieces of information today:

1.) Mar 22,2013 will be exactly 1,260 days after Obama was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize. The 1260 day time period is referred to 7 times in the Bible's prophecies.

2.) The logo of "The Skull and Bones (NWO) displays the secret number "322".

Don’t know if this means anything. However, it’s good to keep eyes wide open.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/13/2013 03:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good afternoon all y’all. I’ve been gone for a while. I hope to spend more time in the room – God willing.

1.) Mar 22,2013 will be exactly 1,260 days after Obama was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize. The 1260 day time period is referred to 7 times in the Bible's prophecies.

Quoting: Adventus Domini

Its good to have you back, I really missed you!

Wow - thanks for the info. That is strange indeed!

Let me see, John Kerry, another 'Skull and Bones' member replaces H Clinton. Obama visits Jerusalem Israel for the first time since taking office, only days before Passover. Gee, I wonder if he will be riding a donkey chuckle The next Pope, possibly the last one will be named around this time. Am I missing anything? Wow, thats a lot to take in!

We are getting very close to seeing our Lord in the clouds abduct

Again brother, I am so happy to have you back. We are living in prophetic days.

hugs
Adventus Domini

United States
02/13/2013 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

Let me see, John Kerry, another 'Skull and Bones' member replaces H Clinton. Obama visits Jerusalem Israel for the first time since taking office, only days before Passover. Gee, I wonder if he will be riding a donkey chuckle The next Pope, possibly the last one will be named around this time. Am I missing anything? Wow, thats a lot to take in!

hugs

The list of stuff is long, brother, and getting longer. I'll be watching the next pope very close. There is one candidate in particular that I am watching. If he makes it in, I'll unload the data I have about him. God's speed.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/13/2013 04:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

:eyes01:
MercyMe

User ID: 34335408
United States
02/13/2013 05:22 PM

Report Abusive Post

hugs

Hi TW! Maybe instead of a real donkey, Obama will be riding a symbolic one! (Democrat donkey) LOL! My hubby just piped in and said he'll be riding a jack-ass! 1rof1

On another note, I was wondering if you or anyone else read Ron Reese's post on 5 Doves today? He presented a really interesting scenereo that made you go hmmmmm. I copied a snippet of his post but you might want to go to 5 doves and click on Feb. 13 letters. Here it is:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just had a thought pop into my mind. In a few weeks, we will know if it was inspired by the Lord. Suppose the new Pope is announced, around the third week of March, and, almost immediately, he is extended an invitation to meet Obama in Jerusalem. The Vatican fully expects to have a new Pope in place before the Holy Week. What better, and more appropriate, place to celebrate the Holy Week, and his new coronation as Pope, than in Jerusalem, with the President of the United States.

This coming together at the same time in Jerusalem presents all kinds of interesting Prophetic possibilities. I could even see the Pope being given credit for the raising from the "dead", of Obama, during this Holy Week. Talk about a worldwide stamp of approval for the new Pope. It reminds me of Revelation 13, and the miraculous powers of the False Prophet. Verses 12--15 read like this,

"And he (the False Prophet) exercises all the POWER of the first Beast before him, and causes the earth and them who dwell therein to worship the first Beast, whose deadly wound was healed. And he (the False Prophet) does GREAT WONDERS. so that he makes fire come down from heaven, on the earth, in the sight of men, And deceives them, who dwell on the earth, by the means of those MIRACLES, which he had POWER to do IN THE SIGHT OF THE BEAST; saying to them who dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the Beast, who had the wound by a sword, and did live. And he (the False Prophet) had POWER TO GIVE LIFE..."

Reading this gave me a chill....

“Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.” Joshua 1:9 KJV
Keep2theCode

United States
02/13/2013 05:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi TW! Maybe instead of a real donkey, Obama will be riding a symbolic one! (Democrat donkey) LOL! My hubby just piped in and said he'll be riding a jack-ass! 1rof1

On another note, I was wondering if you or anyone else read Ron Reese's post on 5 Doves today?
 Quoting: MercyMe

Maybe you can help me on a question I've had about Ron Reese.

Is he the same Ron Reese that has this blog: [link to ronsraptureroom.blogspot.com]

Because that RR is a nutcase who believes he was sent back from the future, and that all his prophecies are wrong because the future keeps changing.

Please tell me they're not the same guy.
MercyMe

User ID: 34335408
United States
02/13/2013 05:48 PM

Report Abusive Post

On another note, I was wondering if you or anyone else read Ron Reese's post on 5 Doves today?

Is he the same Ron Reese that has this blog: [link to ronsraptureroom.blogspot.com]

Because that RR is a nutcase who believes he was sent back from the future, and that all his prophecies are wrong because the future keeps changing.

Quoting: Keep2theCode

I don't know if that is his webpage or not, but Ron Reese does regularly post on 5 Doves. I'm also not sure, but I thought maybe the person that goes by the name 'In Truth', might be Ron Reese. (Like I mentioned, I'm not sure its him.) I also have never heard him say he was sent back from the future. Are you sure he actually said that? Maybe its possible he had a vision or dream of the future? Anyway, I don't personally know Ron Reese.

“Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.” Joshua 1:9 KJV
Keep2theCode

United States
02/13/2013 05:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

I don't know if that is his webpage or not, but Ron Reese does regularly post on 5 Doves. I'm also not sure, but I thought maybe the person that goes by the name 'In Truth', might be Ron Reese. (Like I mentioned, I'm not sure its him.) I also have never heard him say he was sent back from the future. Are you sure he actually said that? Maybe its possible he had a vision or dream of the future? Anyway, I don't personally know Ron Reese.

Thanks, MM.

I'd have to look back and find the post, but he didn't mention any vision re. being from the future.

Anyway, if there's two RRs, one of them needs to be careful that people might mix them up.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/13/2013 06:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

I don't know if they're the same person or not, but Ron Reese has been wrong on quite a few of his predictions.

I must say though, I could see that scenario that he presented actually come to fruition. I'm not saying that it will, but its not that far fetched.

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/13/2013 06:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

hugs

On another note, I was wondering if you or anyone else read Ron Reese's post on 5 Doves today? He presented a really interesting scenereo that made you go hmmmmm. I copied a snippet of his post but you might want to go to 5 doves and click on Feb. 13 letters. Here it is:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just had a thought pop into my mind. In a few weeks, we will know if it was inspired by the Lord. Suppose the new Pope is announced, around the third week of March, and, almost immediately, he is extended an invitation to meet Obama in Jerusalem. The Vatican fully expects to have a new Pope in place before the Holy Week. What better, and more appropriate, place to celebrate the Holy Week, and his new coronation as Pope, than in Jerusalem, with the President of the United States.

This coming together at the same time in Jerusalem presents all kinds of interesting Prophetic possibilities. I could even see the Pope being given credit for the raising from the "dead", of Obama, during this Holy Week. Talk about a worldwide stamp of approval for the new Pope. It reminds me of Revelation 13, and the miraculous powers of the False Prophet. Verses 12--15 read like this,

"And he (the False Prophet) exercises all the POWER of the first Beast before him, and causes the earth and them who dwell therein to worship the first Beast, whose deadly wound was healed. And he (the False Prophet) does GREAT WONDERS. so that he makes fire come down from heaven, on the earth, in the sight of men, And deceives them, who dwell on the earth, by the means of those MIRACLES, which he had POWER to do IN THE SIGHT OF THE BEAST; saying to them who dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the Beast, who had the wound by a sword, and did live. And he (the False Prophet) had POWER TO GIVE LIFE..."

Reading this gave me a chill....

Wow - that is very interesting!

hf
Keep2theCode

United States
02/13/2013 06:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

I don't know if they're the same person or not, but Ron Reese has been wrong on quite a few of his predictions.

I must say though, I could see that scenario that he presented actually come to fruition. I'm not saying that it will, but its not that far fetched.

hf

True... broken clocks, and all that...

But I don't think the head wound/recovery is till mid-trib, so I wouldn't expect that to happen now anyway.
cool2
Pope New Jerusalem Russ

User ID: 992947
Canada
02/13/2013 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey Christians,

As Pope I am calling all nations to unite as one in God and Jesus Christ with the Holy King James Bible on the New Jerusalem calendar for world peace.
[link to newjerusalemcalendar.com]

Prep your minds

Tue Jan 11/30/12
Adventus Domini

United States
02/13/2013 06:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey Christians,

As Pope I am calling all nations to unite as one in God and Jesus Christ with the Holy King James Bible on the New Jerusalem calendar for world peace.

Prep your minds

Tue Jan 11/30/12
 Quoting: Pope New Jerusalem Russ

So Russ, what have you chose for your new Delta Tau Chi name?
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/13/2013 07:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey Christians,

Prep your minds

Tue Jan 11/30/12
 Quoting: Pope New Jerusalem Russ

So Russ, what have you chose for your new Delta Tau Chi name?

I hope its not Peter chuckle
MercyMe

User ID: 34354094
United States
02/13/2013 08:48 PM

Report Abusive Post
Hi Ya'll! Speaking of Obama on a donkey, I just read this post over on 5 Doves just a couple of minutes ago. It seems I'm not the only one that thinks Obama's donkey could be the symbolic donkey. This is what this person wrote:
~~~~~~~~~~~~
You will be interested to know that March 20-21 is indeed the date of Jesus' "Triumphal Entry"
Jesus rode into Jerusalem according to the Jewish calendar on Nisan 10. Nisan 10 this year begins at sundown on March 20, and ends at sundown on March 21. So you see, Obama's "timing" is perfect!
As far as him riding in on a donkey.........he is doing it symbolically. The democratic symbol is the donkey!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was surprised when I read this. I guess others have thought of this as well. There is one thing about this whole scenereo that really bothers me. This had to be planned as far back as the 1870's when the democrats started using the donkey as their party mascot. It shows they've been planning this Obama the Messiah farce for 143 years. TPTB are a persistant little bunch!

Adventus Domini

United States
02/13/2013 09:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Ya'll! Speaking of Obama on a donkey, I just read this post over on 5 Doves just a couple of minutes ago. It seems I'm not the only one that thinks Obama's donkey could be the symbolic donkey. This is what this person wrote:
~~~~~~~~~~~~
You will be interested to know that March 20-21 is indeed the date of Jesus' "Triumphal Entry"
Jesus rode into Jerusalem according to the Jewish calendar on Nisan 10. Nisan 10 this year begins at sundown on March 20, and ends at sundown on March 21. So you see, Obama's "timing" is perfect!
As far as him riding in on a donkey.........he is doing it symbolically. The democratic symbol is the donkey!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was surprised when I read this. I guess others have thought of this as well. There is one thing about this whole scenereo that really bothers me. This had to be planned as far back as the 1870's when the democrats started using the donkey as their party mascot. It shows they've been planning this Obama the Messiah farce for 143 years. TPTB are a persistant little bunch!

There are a whole bunch of things converging on the 03/21 thru 03/22 dates. I'm going to start compiling a list. As far as TPTB having the persistent ability to plan all of this -- I don't give humans that much credit. However, that doesn't mean that it was not planned.

Eyes wide open.

Last Edited by Adventus Domini on 02/13/2013 09:03 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21500116
Canada
02/14/2013 02:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

:WOWFIRE: :WOWFIRE: :WOWFIRE:

WoW... He says from his book that he wrote last year that this pope would resign.... step down AND IT HAPPENED!!!

This is a must listen!!! I'm not going to post it on my prophecy page because I was still praying for more discernment but yesterday I heard the words:
"A monster earthquake is here"

Now I'm wondering if God was talking about this resignation!

Hello dear brother you do know or should know that I truly love you as I do Troubled Waters and I thank you both from my heart. The most sincerest thanks to both of you for allowing me to share on your threads. Yes brother I believe the Lord will return soon and I share with you all in our deepest anticipation of our Lord's return, the Great Gathering....patch hf

hf

ohyeah hf

hf Walking in the spirit and being filled with the Spirit are two different things but they usually go hand in hand.....Being energized by God the Holy Spirit is the key and yet many are baffled in their understanding of this matter. God, God the Holy Spirit's energy will draw you closer to God as you meditate on God. As you consider and meditate on the Son of God and His way of life when He was here on earth as well of His eternal words about the love of God and how to share it with others around you your draw Gods attention closer to you. Well that energy enables you to walk in the spirit by that energy of the Holy Spirit.....You remember the parable of the Foolish Virgins(the Christians who just profess that they are Christians), well they ran out of Oil. The Oil that gives them the energy to live a lovingly godly lifestyle. Being fueled by the Presence or Energy of God is the Wise thing to do and be and would only apply to the Wise Virgins. Prayer is also a form of meditation if it comes from the heart. Supplications are right and all but they are just one form of meditation there are many others. Including reading scripture with an attention to the heart for the purpose is to teach you how to be a better person. hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21500116
Canada
02/14/2013 02:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

hf

ohyeah hf

hf Walking in the spirit and being filled with the Spirit are two different things but they usually go hand in hand.....Being energized by God the Holy Spirit is the key and yet many are baffled in their understanding of this matter. God, God the Holy Spirit's energy will draw you closer to God as you meditate on God. As you consider and meditate on the Son of God and His way of life when He was here on earth as well of His eternal words about the love of God and how to share it with others around you your draw Gods attention closer to you. Well that energy enables you to walk in the spirit by that energy of the Holy Spirit.....You remember the parable of the Foolish Virgins(the Christians who just profess that they are Christians), well they ran out of Oil. The Oil that gives them the energy to live a lovingly godly lifestyle. Being fueled by the Presence or Energy of God is the Wise thing to do and be and would only apply to the Wise Virgins. Prayer is also a form of meditation if it comes from the heart. Supplications are right and all but they are just one form of meditation there are many others. Including reading scripture with an attention to the heart for the purpose is to teach you how to be a better person. hf

Weymouth New Testament John 15:5
I am the Vine, you are the branches. He who continues in me and in whom I continue bears abundant fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/14/2013 08:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

hf

True... broken clocks, and all that...

But I don't think the head wound/recovery is till mid-trib, so I wouldn't expect that to happen now anyway.
cool2

I agree with that, however, there are some who believe that we might be at the mid-way point of the trib already. I personally do not believe so, but I also know that I have been wrong before lol. I think our take concerning to end times, and Bible prophecy are very similar, but I also believe that things aren't going to happen exactly as I/we envision them happening.

Either way, these next six weeks are going to be quite interesting for sure.

:hugsflower:

:JesusComingBack:
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/14/2013 08:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY ROOMIES!!!

red_heart blwkss red_heart
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20399685
United States
02/14/2013 10:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

:love3:

Happy Love Day to you big bro :hugs2:!

From my heart to yours ROOMmates grouphug

:cool47:
KoFFee_

User ID: 1373078
United States
02/14/2013 11:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

Happy Valentine's Day, TW!
BSL
:luv2:
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

"This man really is the Savior of the world!" John 4:42

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7
Adventus Domini

United States
02/14/2013 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
I impatiently wait for that day.

love

Happy Valentine's Day.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/14/2013 11:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

:cool39:

:jesus03:

GLP