Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,197 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 691,557
Pageviews Today: 1,129,280Threads Today: 456Posts Today: 7,629
11:42 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The ROOM...A Christian BrainStorming (((( Thread )))) Current Events...

Adventus Domini

User ID: 19067302
United States
02/16/2013 04:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The ROOM...A Christian BrainStorming (((( Thread )))) Current Events...
Who's ready for March? I'm expecting an interesting month. Anybody else sensing that also?
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
OceanRiver

User ID: 11261416
United States
02/16/2013 04:51 PM

Report Abusive Post
angel3
What has been, is. What will be- has already been. Kings rise, and kings are deposed. Their domains crumble, and other dominions take their place. What is the verdict? There is no new thing under the sun. Ecclesiastes. My other favorite sight- Prophetic Dream Journal
[link to newinepouring.com]
MercyMe

User ID: 34354094
United States
02/16/2013 05:17 PM

Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Troubled Waters...

Powerful!!

“Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.” Joshua 1:9 KJV
MercyMe

United States
02/16/2013 05:18 PM

Report Abusive Post
Who's ready for March? I'm expecting an interesting month. Anybody else sensing that also?
 Quoting: Adventus Domini

I feel it!

“Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.” Joshua 1:9 KJV
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4351759
United States
02/16/2013 06:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
...and Charity said, Many who call themself "Christian" Will be left behind in that day,
and then they will be angry at God.

Quoting: snappy- 3795523

AMEN!!!

He said ~ She said... I wanna know what The Lord Jesus Christ said. Amen?

and Jesus said

Matthew 7:21-23
New King James Version (NKJV)

I Never Knew You

21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

Who was he talking to?
Why are these words in the bible?

Why did he say, " he who does the will of my father? "

Doesn't Jesus know that is a cultie word trigger? Works.

Explain this to me,I am stupid.

I think Jesus is warning me to find the narrow path; that few find.

hf

Understanding this scripture is really important, like life and death.
 Quoting: snappy- 3812642

Ezekiel, he warned them. they would not listen.

Ezek. 3, 13, and 33.
daughter in NYC

User ID: 33467822
United States
02/16/2013 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thank you, TW!

I was so moved and reminded that the God of Glory is My Father!

Blessingshf
daughter in NYC
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20399685
United States
02/16/2013 09:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

Powerful!!
 Quoting: MercyMe

Thank you, TW!

I was so moved and reminded that the God of Glory is My Father!

Blessingshf
 Quoting: daughter in NYC

:cross65:

OUR GOD IS AWESOME hf!!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/16/2013 09:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

I feel it!

I have a feeling February is NOT finished with this world yet...blink!

To be honest, I'll be surprised if we're not outta here by April oops2!

drama

All kidding aside...except for the OUT OF HERE part angel4...yes...it will be interesting...amazed
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21057428
United States
02/17/2013 09:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Shirley & Marcy

A mother was concerned about her kindergarten son walking to school. He didn't want his mother to walk with him. And she wanted to give him the feeling that he had some independence but yet know that he was safe.
So she had an idea of how to handle it. She asked a neighbor if she would please follow him to school in the mornings, staying at a distance, so he probably wouldn't notice her. She said that since she was up early with her toddler anyway, it would be a good way for them to get some exercise as well, so she agreed.

The next school day, the neighbor and her little girl set out following behind Timmy as he walked to school with another neighbor girl he knew. She did this for the whole week.

As the two kids walked and chatted, kicking stones and twigs, Timmy 's little friend noticed the same lady was following them as she seemed to do every day all week. Finally she said to Timmy, 'Have you noticed that lady following us to school all week? Do you know her?'

Timmy nonchalantly replied, 'Yeah, I know who she is.'

The little girl said, 'Well, who is she?'

'That's just Shirley Goodnest, 'Timmy replied, 'and her daughter Marcy.'

'Shirley Goodnest? Who is she and why is she following us?

'Well,' Timmy explained, 'every night my Mum makes me say the 23rd Psalm with my prayers, 'cuz she worries about me so much. And in the Psalm, it says, ' Shirley Goodnest and Marcy shall follow me all the days of my life', so I guess I'll just have to get used to it!'
abeliever
Members

User ID: 17868616
United States
02/17/2013 09:40 AM

Report Abusive Post
Shirley & Marcy

A mother was concerned about her kindergarten son walking to school. He didn't want his mother to walk with him. And she wanted to give him the feeling that he had some independence but yet know that he was safe.
So she had an idea of how to handle it. She asked a neighbor if she would please follow him to school in the mornings, staying at a distance, so he probably wouldn't notice her. She said that since she was up early with her toddler anyway, it would be a good way for them to get some exercise as well, so she agreed.

The next school day, the neighbor and her little girl set out following behind Timmy as he walked to school with another neighbor girl he knew. She did this for the whole week.

As the two kids walked and chatted, kicking stones and twigs, Timmy 's little friend noticed the same lady was following them as she seemed to do every day all week. Finally she said to Timmy, 'Have you noticed that lady following us to school all week? Do you know her?'

'Well,' Timmy explained, 'every night my Mum makes me say the 23rd Psalm with my prayers, 'cuz she worries about me so much. And in the Psalm, it says, ' Shirley Goodnest and Marcy shall follow me all the days of my life', so I guess I'll just have to get used to it!'
 Quoting: Lisa*Lisa

This is tooo cute.!
hf
KoFFee_

User ID: 1373078
United States
02/17/2013 09:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Shirley & Marcy

This is tooo cute.!
hf
 Quoting: abeliever

I agree, thanks Lisa!

:THST:
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

"This man really is the Savior of the world!" John 4:42

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7
KoFFee_

United States
02/17/2013 10:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
“Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me.

In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also."
John 14:1-3
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7
KoFFee_

United States
02/17/2013 10:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

Anonymous Coward
United States
02/17/2013 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Shirley & Marcy

This is tooo cute.!
hf
 Quoting: abeliever

I agree, thanks Lisa!

:THST:
 Quoting: KoFFee_

AAAH Psalm 23 reigns once again....ura!

Very sweet!

smile_hear
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/17/2013 12:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
“Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me.

In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also."
John 14:1-3

AWWW THANK YOU SIS hf! I needed to see that again!

MANSIONS...had a long dream about being in a HUGE one last night...funniest moment was seeing Paul Simon singing You Can Call Me Al...although I call it the Bodyguard song...

If you'll be my bodyguard
I can be your long lost pal
I can call you Betty
And Betty when you call me
You can call me Al

Thanks again for posting the vid sis hugs!!
KoFFee_

United States
02/17/2013 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
I thought this was wonderful news and needed to share it!!

Thread: Evangelist and Author of "Life without Limbs", Nick Vujicic, has Newborn Child

daughter in NYC

United States
02/17/2013 02:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks Koffee,

An inspiring story and wonderful news.."Nothing shall be impossible with God"

God Blesshf
daughter in NYC
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32885654
United States
02/17/2013 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
I thought this was wonderful news and needed to share it!!

Thread: Evangelist and Author of "Life without Limbs", Nick Vujicic, has Newborn Child

AWESOME!

5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21057428
United States
02/17/2013 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Interesting......
daughter in NYC

United States
02/17/2013 04:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

Interesting......

Looks like the dots are connecting, I keep praying for revival.

Thanks Lisahf
daughter in NYC
Adventus Domini

User ID: 20181490
United States
02/17/2013 05:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Almost 400. TW, you get the honors.
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/17/2013 06:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Almost 400. TW, you get the honors.

Awww - thank you hf, but its a group effert.

:peace88:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25253999
Canada
02/17/2013 07:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
When one's own consciousness is asleep they dont know any better. They dont know what it is to be alive with the Flame of God burning brightly inside the heart of an awakened heart/soul. It is a grief to look back at ones false perceptions of their sleep state, to those who are now awake...What does this have to do with salvation and the presentation of the gospel? Everything and quite a lot if your asking me. Many are evangelizing a gospel only known to them that are asleep in their soul. They reach others that will be and stay in their own sleep state consciousness, those are the ones that will listen to them...Matthew 23:15 ....to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves..... Teaching can only take its student so far. If one chooses the bitter sweet dream state they will find themselves in a place that looks like a dream. Of course I mean the place the Lord Jesus talked about and called it Outer Darkness(I did see this place). Believers who will not respond to the Lord's encouragement and warnings will find themselves in this place - I did see some believers and some non believers in the same place though. Dream states have a dark back round. I saw a Christian crying bitterly in there. I dont want to see anyone crying so I share what God shares with me. I know God feels my pain because I feel His.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21500116
MercyMe

United States
02/18/2013 01:45 AM

Report Abusive Post
This was an interesting video posted by Apocalypse. It has info about the Saudi Arabia meteor and also some info on one of the frontrunners for Pope that I've never heard before. This is getting a little spooky with recent meteors in Russia, Cuba, San Francisco, Florida, and now Saudi Arabia. uhoh

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25253999
Canada
02/18/2013 03:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
When one's own consciousness is asleep they dont know any better. They dont know what it is to be alive with the Flame of God burning brightly inside the heart of an awakened heart/soul. It is a grief to look back at ones false perceptions of their sleep state, to those who are now awake...What does this have to do with salvation and the presentation of the gospel? Everything and quite a lot if your asking me. Many are evangelizing a gospel only known to them that are asleep in their soul. They reach others that will be and stay in their own sleep state consciousness, those are the ones that will listen to them...Matthew 23:15 ....to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves..... Teaching can only take its student so far. If one chooses the bitter sweet dream state they will find themselves in a place that looks like a dream. Of course I mean the place the Lord Jesus talked about and called it Outer Darkness(I did see this place). Believers who will not respond to the Lord's encouragement and warnings will find themselves in this place - I did see some believers and some non believers in the same place though. Dream states have a dark back round. I saw a Christian crying bitterly in there. I dont want to see anyone crying so I share what God shares with me. I know God feels my pain because I feel His.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21500116

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25253999

Sometimes we go about listening ... listening to what we want to hear. Gathering others to tickle our hearts. Sound judgement does the militerary salute to that heart and goes looking for another occupant. Like oil and wine wisdom does not blend itself with folly. If you do not humble yourselves you will never learn and you can't learn until you listen with your heart and perceive with your heart and not just your mind . Whatever your choice is, wisdom or folly your getting this directly from the Lord. Wisdom, the personification is Jesus. Wisdom told me to tell you all directly that He loves you and wants to bless you all. Wisdom cannot lead you if you choose folly to lead you.
KoFFee_

United States
02/18/2013 08:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
:gmc2:

Posted this on Rising Son's thread
and thought I'd do the same here:

[link to www.youtube.com]

Anonymous Coward
United States
02/18/2013 11:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
This was an interesting video posted by Apocalypse. It has info about the Saudi Arabia meteor and also some info on one of the frontrunners for Pope that I've never heard before. This is getting a little spooky with recent meteors in Russia, Cuba, San Francisco, Florida, and now Saudi Arabia. uhoh

hiding
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/18/2013 11:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
:gmc2:

Posted this on Rising Son's thread
and thought I'd do the same here:

[link to www.youtube.com]

Yep, I heard about that. We're getting closer!

:peace46:
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/18/2013 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/18/2013 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

ohyeah

GLP