Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,099 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 229,176
Pageviews Today: 378,877Threads Today: 115Posts Today: 1,869
04:04 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The ROOM...A Christian BrainStorming (((( Thread )))) Current Events...

McGuyver

User ID: 34958119
United States
07/15/2013 11:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The ROOM...A Christian BrainStorming (((( Thread )))) Current Events...
2Timothy3:12-14 Everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted,while evildoers and impostors will go from bad to worse,deceiving and being deceived.But as for you,continue in what you have learned and have become convinced of,because you know from whom you learned it.1John4 You, dear children,are from God and have overcome them,because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world. [link to www.youtube.com] hf
There go I except for the grace of God.
McGuyver

United States
07/15/2013 11:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com] hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32885654
United States
07/15/2013 07:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/15/2013 07:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
15 year old Cierra - Born blind, but sees more then I ever could.

God Bless you, sweetie!

blwkss
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/15/2013 07:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey Roomies, Meet by new friend, Cierra. I just subscribed to her channel. If I had another daughter she would look just like that. I sure would hope so!

Keep2theCode

User ID: 20545539
United States
07/15/2013 09:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
TW, did you ever get that link to work re. our email conversation? I'll try posting it here (briefly) and hope you see it.

[link to forum.fether.net]
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal. 4:16)
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/15/2013 09:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
TW, did you ever get that link to work re. our email conversation? I'll try posting it here (briefly) and hope you see it.

Quoting: Keep2theCode

I do now. Thanks for the invite!

I'm checking it out now.

:FlowersSmilie:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27921211
United States
07/15/2013 09:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey sister,

Are you home from your vacation yet?

:bug2:
 Quoting: Troubled Waters...

hi TW!

Will be home Wednesday evening God willing!

Left Ft Myers and just arrived in Orlando hf

Please pray we get home ok.

My mother is flying on a separate flight from Ft Myers to NYC that day to be with my pregnant sister for a few weeks. It was a last minute flight so she couldn't fly with us. My sister is due on Sunday! Please pray for them...

Miss you all! Remember the Star of David alignment starting a week from today...a week to watch til then...especially the Royal birth oops2!

Thanks for thinking of me brother hf
Keep2theCode

United States
07/15/2013 11:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

I do now. Thanks for the invite!

I'm checking it out now.

:FlowersSmilie:

hf

I'm trying to get email working; right now it isn't sending me a notice when I have a message. Hope to have it fixed soon.

Thanks for visiting!
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/16/2013 11:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

hiding
daughter in NYC

User ID: 28900257
United States
07/16/2013 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey Roomies, Meet by new friend, Cierra. I just subscribed to her channel. If I had another daughter she would look just like that. I sure would hope so!

Hello Roomies,

What a joy to watch Cierra, she has such a sweet innocence. There is something to be said for the sight of earthly things and their potential to corrupt...FOR SURE!

May God continue to bless this child and use her to forward His Kingdom here on earth!

God Blesshf
daughter in NYC
McGuyver

United States
07/16/2013 01:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do not be so concerned with the actions of others,it is more important to look within yourself and determine if you are prepared for the Lord.Let Jesus open your minds to the truth and break the chains that bind you to this fallen world.Revelation 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb,and by the word of their testimony;and they loved not their lives unto the death.John 15:7 If you abide in Me,and My words abide in you,ask whatever you wish,and it will be done for you.......If you are still asking Him for worldly pleasures to be bestowed upon you,then you may still be bound to the desires of your flesh.John14:26-27 But the Advocate,the Holy Spirit,whom the Father will send in my name,will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.Peace I leave with you;my peace I give you.I do not give to you as the world gives.Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.John14:21 Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me.The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them.”......Awakening to Christ is no easy thing,for He will direct your pointing finger in.To discover all the evil things you saw in them,was just a mirror you were looking in.To shed what this world has taught me my entire life was right,has turned out to be my biggest fight.I felt defeated in my plight,until I called out to Jesus Christ.And He shone on me His wondrous light,in His comfort now,I take great delight. [link to www.youtube.com] hf

Last Edited by McGuyver on 07/16/2013 01:37 PM
daughter in NYC

User ID: 28900257
United States
07/16/2013 03:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do not be so concerned with the actions of others,it is more important to look within yourself and determine if you are prepared for the Lord.Let Jesus open your minds to the truth and break the chains that bind you to this fallen world.Revelation 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb,and by the word of their testimony;and they loved not their lives unto the death.John 15:7 If you abide in Me,and My words abide in you,ask whatever you wish,and it will be done for you.......If you are still asking Him for worldly pleasures to be bestowed upon you,then you may still be bound to the desires of your flesh.John14:26-27 But the Advocate,the Holy Spirit,whom the Father will send in my name,will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.Peace I leave with you;my peace I give you.I do not give to you as the world gives.Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.John14:21 Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me.The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them.”......Awakening to Christ is no easy thing,for He will direct your pointing finger in.To discover all the evil things you saw in them,was just a mirror you were looking in.To shed what this world has taught me my entire life was right,has turned out to be my biggest fight.I felt defeated in my plight,until I called out to Jesus Christ.And He shone on me His wondrous light,in His comfort now,I take great delight. [link to www.youtube.com] hf
 Quoting: McGuyver

Thanks McGuyver,

For the encouragement, sometimes the battles make us lose sight/blinds us to what really matters...we are overcomers with Christ...for His ultimate GLORYhf
daughter in NYC
McGuyver

United States
07/16/2013 03:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
All reality hinges on moral foundations.We live in a moral universe, and there are moral laws of the universe just as abiding as the physical laws, but mankind no longer pays any attention to them.When we pick and choose among which of God's laws we choose to obey, we discover later that we have set aside something precious in the process.People need a moral code, to help them make decisions.It's not that we do the right thing and hope it pays off financially;but doing what's morally right by itself is ones biggest payoff because God looks favorably on those who do.Our Divine Father has written the laws that we need with flames in our hearts,and when we remember ourselves,and go to that deepest place inside of us,we will know,and there will be no other option than to follow these laws,because that is our deepest,truest nature,and what makes sense,deepest down.1John 2:16-17 For all that is in the world,the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride of life,is not from the Father but is from the world. And the world is passing away along with its desires,but whoever does the will of God abides forever.Jeremiah 6:16 Stand at the crossroads, and look,and ask for the ancient paths,where the good way lies,and walk in it,and find rest for your souls.Isaiah 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord God is upon us; because the Lord hath anointed us to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent us to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound. [link to www.youtube.com] hf
McGuyver

United States
07/16/2013 04:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
If your cause is right.If your cause is true.If your cause is worthy to you,then pay the price;do not collapse;let nothing overwhelm you.Find a way.If the way is not clearly evident, then bide your time and wait.Be strong and of good courage, to do what you must do for the goal that is right and true. Define yourself radically as one beloved by God.This is the true self.Every other identity is an illusion.Stick with love,hate is too great a burden to bear.We all go thru troublesome times.Some of them cut deep to the bone and put a scar upon our heart.Some of them seem like they'll never heal.But I have faith,that no tear we ever cried was in vain.That no broken heart will go unhealed.I have faith, that we are all connected,by that One Love that flows through us all,by our Divine Source,That knows,and sees us from our deepest inside,and sees the innocent child within us all.So I have faith,faith that all this will make sense soon.It's that time in our lives where what we thought brought us happiness,that we've been hanging onto,clinging to for dear life sometimes,we finally realize we need to let go of.It's that time in us where we need to let go of what we thought we knew,and what we thought we wanted,and surrender to the will of God.It means standing there with our hands empty for a while, sometimes watching everything we wanted disappear,our self image,our definition of who we thought we should be,the clones we've created of ourselves, the people we thought we had to have in our lives,the things we thought were so important to collect and surround ourselves with,the job we were certain was our identity,the place we thought we'd live in comfort all our lives and surrender control to the supreme wisdom and authority of GOD and let the divine light of Jesus enter into our souls.Step into the light with courage.Learn to say,I don't know. That's not blind faith.It's pure faith that will allow GOD and His spirit to lead you wherever your soul wants and needs to go. [link to www.youtube.com] hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27521990
United States
07/17/2013 04:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey sister,

hi TW!

My mother is flying on a separate flight from Ft Myers to NYC that day to be with my pregnant sister for a few weeks. It was a last minute flight so she couldn't fly with us. My sister is due on Sunday! Please pray for them...

Miss you all! Remember the Star of David alignment starting a week from today...a week to watch til then...especially the Royal birth oops2!

Quoting: BetteDavisEyes

:cool96::cool96::cool96:

Back to oppressively hot NYC chucklehf
My mom arrived safely too hf

Now I wait to be an aunt for the fourth time hf

Anonymous Coward
United States
07/17/2013 05:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey sister,

hi TW!

Glad you're back!

Did you have a good time?

I know the feeling - Its been so HOT here lately that even the birds are complaining chuckle

Welcome home!
hugs
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27521990
United States
07/17/2013 05:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey sister,

hi TW!

Glad you're back!

Did you have a good time?

I know the feeling - Its been so HOT here lately that even the birds are complaining chuckle

Welcome home!
hugs

Thank you TW :hugs2:hf

Yes it was great! Florida was actually cooler...almost too cool lol! It rained a lot but we did have plenty of sunshine.

Two words: TOO SHORT...eight days was nearly not enough.

It never is...I realize it even more when the boys get older and are more active.

Now it's back to reality...whatever that means blink!
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/17/2013 06:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

:bless73:
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/17/2013 08:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
And so it continues...

KoFFee_

User ID: 1373078
United States
07/17/2013 09:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good evening, everyone.

Trying to stay cool, the weather here in Michigan has been unbearably hot - 92 degrees with the heat index topping 100!! Feels like a virtual sauna bath!

Anyway, decided to watch Fox news, haven't done that in awhile. Bill O'Reilly showed a video about an atheist on a rant. I noticed someone here on GLP posted a longer version of the video a couple of weeks ago. Did any of you watch it?
Thread: How Not To Defend Atheism

This mindset will become more prevalent as more liberty is allowed in regard to sinful practices.

Stay strong in the Lord and don't forget your battle gear.

Ephesians 6:10-24

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might.

Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. For we do not
wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over
this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm.

Stand therefore, having fastened on the belt of truth,
and having put on the breastplate of righteousness,
and, as shoes for your feet, having put on the readiness given by the gospel of peace.
In all circumstances take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming darts of the evil one;
and take the helmet of salvation,
and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God,
praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication.

To that end keep alert with all perseverance, making supplication for all the saints,
and also for me, that words may be given to me in opening my mouth boldly to proclaim the mystery of the gospel,
for which I am an ambassador in chains, that I may declare it boldly, as I ought to speak.

So that you also may know how I am and what I am doing, Tychicus the beloved brother and faithful minister in the Lord will tell you everything.
I have sent him to you for this very purpose, that you may know how we are, and that he may encourage your hearts.

Peace be to the brothers, and love with faith, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Grace be with all who love our Lord Jesus Christ with love incorruptible.

:luv2:
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

"This man really is the Savior of the world!" John 4:42

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43242448
United States
07/18/2013 04:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

Rio is a long ways away, not everyone can go so the Holy Father is granting a plenary indulgence to those who follow
the events by viewing or listening on the radio. And you must meet the other conditions for the indulgence. Jesus gave Peter the "keys", whatever Peter bound or loose on earth so it would be in Heaven (Matt 16:19). Same with Pope Francis.

Indulgences are a gift and indulgences help you come closer to God. The plan anyway. And so true, the more you pray, the more you want to pray. It is getting people to begin to pray.

Matthew 5:26
Amen I say to thee, thou shalt not go out from thence till thou repay the last farthing.

1 Corinthians 3:15
If any man' s work burn, he shall suffer loss; but he himself shall be saved, yet so as by fire.

Our Lord Himself is telling you and confirms the book of Revelation, nothing unholy enters Heaven. There is a place of purgation. If we don't atone for our sins here by our loving acts, prayers and sufferings, we do in Purgatory. Everyone in Purgatory has been judged for Heaven.

What is Paul talking about in 1 Corinthians 3:15? Purgatory. No one in Hell is saved. And there is no suffering in Heaven.

The misuse of indulgences was corrected long ago at the Council of Trent.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/18/2013 06:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

Rio is a long ways away, not everyone can go so the Holy Father is granting a plenary indulgence to those who follow
the events by viewing or listening on the radio. And you must meet the other conditions for the indulgence. Jesus gave Peter the "keys", whatever Peter bound or loose on earth so it would be in Heaven (Matt 16:19). Same with Pope Francis.

Indulgences are a gift and indulgences help you come closer to God. The plan anyway. And so true, the more you pray, the more you want to pray. It is getting people to begin to pray.

Amen I say to thee, thou shalt not go out from thence till thou repay the last farthing.

If any man' s work burn, he shall suffer loss; but he himself shall be saved, yet so as by fire.

Our Lord Himself is telling you and confirms the book of Revelation, nothing unholy enters Heaven. There is a place of purgation. If we don't atone for our sins here by our loving acts, prayers and sufferings, we do in Purgatory. Everyone in Purgatory has been judged for Heaven.

What is Paul talking about in 1 Corinthians 3:15? Purgatory. No one in Hell is saved. And there is no suffering in Heaven.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 43242448

Thank you for commenting on this. I appreciate your take on this, however, I humbly disagree. I cannot find anywhere in scripture where Peter was referred to as the first Pope. Nor does scripture say that he has any power to forgive sin. The bible does however tell us that nobody can forgive sin, but God. Can you explain this to me? Who gave the Pope power to forgive sin?

Please don't misunderstand me - Though I concur wholeheartedly in doing good and serving the Lord, but that is not what ultimately saves us. It is our faith in Christ Jesus that saves us and not our works.

Rom 5:1
Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ

Eph 2:8
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God

Now, encouraging believers to pray is a good thing, as long as they are praying to God through Christ, and not to Mary.

I perceive you to be a Catholic, so you will probably disagree on a lot of what I said, but I respect your opinions, and I mean that from my heart.

God Bless you!
hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/18/2013 07:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thank you for commenting on this. I appreciate your take on this, however, I humbly disagree. I cannot find anywhere in scripture where Peter was referred to as the first Pope. Nor does scripture say that he has any power to forgive sin. The bible does however tell us that nobody can forgive sin, but God. Can you explain this to me? Who gave the Pope power to forgive sin?

Please don't misunderstand me - Though I concur wholeheartedly in doing good and serving the Lord, but that is not what ultimately saves us. It is our faith in Christ Jesus that saves us and not our works.

Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God

Now, encouraging believers to pray is a good thing, as long as they are praying to God through Christ, and not to Mary.

I perceive you to be a Catholic, so you will probably disagree on a lot of what I said, but I respect your opinions, and I mean that from my heart.

God Bless you!
hf

They're not "opinions" but the teachings of Christ. You will disagree until Jesus shows you in the prophesied Great Warning TW. Protestants are hearing about the Eucharist now
in their messages, the time is getting closer. You all know this divine event as the "awakening"

Go ahead, read this latest message to a Protestant prophet, she is not Catholic. Jesus is describing the "awakening."

I underlined one of your comments. I ask, you intercede with God for loved ones. You pray for them, speaking to God in prayer, yes? Our Lord's mother is a human person like you, why can she not do the same? And why can't I ask Mary to pray to God for me when a loved one asks you to pray to God for them? Same thing. Do you see?

In this "awakening" God is going to show you "faith alone"
came from Martin Luther not Him. Luther tried to throw
out the book of James, it contradicts "faith alone."
Read James 2:24.

Here is that message....God bless you.

Mary

Messages to Julie Whedbee
[link to www.IAmCallingYouNow.blogspot.com]

MY GREATEST ACT OF MERCY
July 16th, 2013

I am indeed coming down to the hearts of men and I will demonstrate Myself in such a way that has never occurred in history. I am about to reveal Myself powerfully and directly to every soul on this earth. Not one person will be able to dispute who I am, the King of Kings, and the Lord of Lords. This act is the greatest demonstration of My mercy that one could ever know. I am confirming to you what I have revealed to Bonnie so there will be no more uncertainty in your hearts. I have spoken to many concerning this event, and it is one and the same. You will be shown what I see, your true hearts will be revealed to you. You will see for yourselves the condition of your souls. For many, this will be a terrible experience and so I ask My remnant body to prepare now to minister to those who will be presented to you after this occurs. I am allowing this final act, this final warning, because of My infinite love for each one of you. Do not fear My children, only be obedient as I have required, and ensure that your spiritual house is in order. Once a soul sees its unrighteousness before a holy God, that soul chooses for itself its eternal destination. I desire that not one would be lost, but again it is a personal choice. Prepare I say again, the hour draws near.
Keep2theCode

United States
07/18/2013 07:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you for commenting on this. I appreciate your take on this, however, I humbly disagree. ...

God Bless you!
hf

This person calls herself Mary, and she has aggressively trolled Christian threads here for a long time. Always passive/aggressively judging, threatening, and ramming catholic dogma into every thread, till she gets banned and sets up with a new IPN.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/18/2013 08:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you for commenting on this. I appreciate your take on this, however, I humbly disagree. ...

God Bless you!
hf

This person calls herself Mary, and she has aggressively trolled Christian threads here for a long time. Always passive/aggressively judging, threatening, and ramming catholic dogma into every thread, till she gets banned and sets up with a new IPN.

Keep2theCode,

I think your word "trolled" is threatening. This is a discussion forum. You're upset, denying, using aggressive and unkind words.

Troubled waters put up the post about Pope Francis.
I helped him understand and you don't want to hear it.

It is our differences. But not for long, you have to believe God wants us all to believe the same. For Heaven's sake the Protestant messages are saying the same.

How long are you going to deny the facts? Please read
the message to Julie, would you.

Are you going to ban Protestant messages that say the same
as Catholic until that day? It is a game to you all.

Our Lord has revealed more for a long time.

love,

Mary
Keep2theCode

United States
07/18/2013 08:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Keep2theCode,

I think your word "trolled" is threatening. This is a discussion forum. You're upset, denying, using aggressive and unkind words.

Troubled waters put up the post about Pope Francis.
I helped him understand and you don't want to hear it.

It is our differences. But not for long, you have to believe God wants us all to believe the same. For Heaven's sake the Protestant messages are saying the same.

How long are you going to deny the facts? Please read
the message to Julie, would you.

Are you going to ban Protestant messages that say the same
as Catholic until that day? It is a game to you all.

Our Lord has revealed more for a long time.

love,

Mary

Mary,

'Troll' is not a threat of any kind and you know it. A threat would be more like the things you keep posting over and over against Protestants. All the things you say I'm doing are what you're doing; you just don't like it when I call you out or warn others about you.

And we've been over that "this is a discussion form" before, and you know that too.

How long are you going to ram your catholicism down our throats? How long will you keep up with the condemnation of Protestants? And how long will you keep whining about banning when you refuse to stop trolling? (I CANNOT BAN ANYONE either.)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 920425
United States
07/18/2013 09:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

wow! Has any other pope does this??? Only JESUS has the power to forgive sins:

"Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved."

Acts 4:12

TW, I want you to know that your thread reaches out more than you know. AND your 'news gathering' from YOUTUBE is awesome! With the media being controlled, there are few places to come and find out what is happening in the world. I find your news skills worthy of checking out everyday!!

peace and blessings, dear brother!
ag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 920425
United States
07/18/2013 09:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
the WORD OF GOD is the only spiritual authority here on earth. NOT man.

All else leads to heresy and blasphemy.

It is the only WAY, TRUTH AND LIFE

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God"

John 1:1
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/18/2013 09:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

God Bless you!
hf

They're not "opinions" but the teachings of Christ. You will disagree until Jesus shows you in the prophesied Great Warning TW. Protestants are hearing about the Eucharist now
in their messages, the time is getting closer. You all know this divine event as the "awakening"

Go ahead, read this latest message to a Protestant prophet, she is not Catholic. Jesus is describing the "awakening."

I underlined one of your comments. I ask, you intercede with God for loved ones. You pray for them, speaking to God in prayer, yes? Our Lord's mother is a human person like you, why can she not do the same? And why can't I ask Mary to pray to God for me when a loved one asks you to pray to God for them? Same thing. Do you see?

In this "awakening" God is going to show you "faith alone"
came from Martin Luther not Him. Luther tried to throw
out the book of James, it contradicts "faith alone."
Read James 2:24.

Here is that message....God bless you.

Mary

Messages to Julie Whedbee
[link to www.IAmCallingYouNow.blogspot.com]

MY GREATEST ACT OF MERCY
July 16th, 2013

I am indeed coming down to the hearts of men and I will demonstrate Myself in such a way that has never occurred in history. I am about to reveal Myself powerfully and directly to every soul on this earth. Not one person will be able to dispute who I am, the King of Kings, and the Lord of Lords. This act is the greatest demonstration of My mercy that one could ever know. I am confirming to you what I have revealed to Bonnie so there will be no more uncertainty in your hearts. I have spoken to many concerning this event, and it is one and the same. You will be shown what I see, your true hearts will be revealed to you. You will see for yourselves the condition of your souls. For many, this will be a terrible experience and so I ask My remnant body to prepare now to minister to those who will be presented to you after this occurs. I am allowing this final act, this final warning, because of My infinite love for each one of you. Do not fear My children, only be obedient as I have required, and ensure that your spiritual house is in order. Once a soul sees its unrighteousness before a holy God, that soul chooses for itself its eternal destination. I desire that not one would be lost, but again it is a personal choice. Prepare I say again, the hour draws near.

LOL... I should of known that this was you, Mary.

I have argued with you for several years now regarding this nonsense, so I'm not going to waste my time and debate you once again. You are going to believe what you wanna believe and you are not going to convert me to this demonic doctrine. So lets just leave it at that.

Have a nice day.

GLP