Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,448 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 241,788
Pageviews Today: 395,900Threads Today: 125Posts Today: 2,286
05:46 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The ROOM...A Christian BrainStorming (((( Thread )))) Current Events...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1388786
United States
07/27/2011 03:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The ROOM...A Christian BrainStorming (((( Thread )))) Current Events...
just a little motivation:) please pray:) for everyone:) Now:) Much Love:) Friends:)
 Quoting: michaelmouse
I had a song:) after further review..It wasnt saying what I wanted to say:) please take it to them:) Your message:)of Him:)I see you out there..:) Please continue to reach out.. Your doing Great Things:) Much Love:)
 Quoting: michaelmouse

Love:) much Love:) Here:) There:) Everywhere:) Jesus:) Oh Lord:) Oh Lord:) much Love:) oh so much Love:) Oh God:) so much so much Love:) too much:) oh no too much:) oh nooooo toooooo much:) tooooooo much:):):)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1484397
hee hee:) thanks for helping:)Friend:)
izzy
User ID: 1262893
United States
07/27/2011 07:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Actually I think that the people who have altered the bible over time ever had the nerve to alter Christs teachings.
 Quoting: Instance

Sorry, the Bible was never "altered" wherever you got that idea...it is a lie.
 Quoting: Wingedlion

....ohyeah...................................
(i hope your being factitious)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1262893

That's right ... the bible has a forcefield over it that does not allow any alterations. Jesus put it there and it cannot be breached even by Satan himself!

You are very uneducated about the facts of the bible.

Someone once tried to alter it and his hand was zapped into the 5th dimension. He is still searching for it to no avail!

So watch out if you want to alter the bible.

At this point even Jesus himself cannot alter it. His hand would also be zapped away!

I hope you're not still thinking about altering the bible ...

God is watching ...

yea i know your joking, at least i hope there isn't really anyone this stupid...to believe that the bible has not been altered....many times...

...the Word is incorruptable, however, the bible is not the word....for the Word (Christ) has existed since the beginning,
(John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made.)
...the written bible just got here...(consider that the bible was passed along for centuries by word of mouth before writing existed...)

the word is within...not in some book...

proverb 2:3 Yes, if you cry out for insight and raise your voice for understanding,4 If you seek [Wisdom] as for silver and search for skillful and godly Wisdom as for hidden treasures,5 Then you will understand the reverent and worshipful fear of the Lord and find the knowledge of [our omniscient] God.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1331138
United States
07/27/2011 09:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
:colorbump:
 Quoting: TXGal4Truth

bump
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/27/2011 09:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 899152
Canada
07/27/2011 09:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

Sorry, the Bible was never "altered" wherever you got that idea...it is a lie.
 Quoting: Wingedlion

That's right ... the bible has a forcefield over it that does not allow any alterations. Jesus put it there and it cannot be breached even by Satan himself!

Someone once tried to alter it and his hand was zapped into the 5th dimension. He is still searching for it to no avail!

At this point even Jesus himself cannot alter it. His hand would also be zapped away!

God is watching ...

yea i know your joking, at least i hope there isn't really anyone this stupid...to believe that the bible has not been altered....many times...

...the Word is incorruptable, however, the bible is not the word....for the Word (Christ) has existed since the beginning,
(John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made.)
...the written bible just got here...(consider that the bible was passed along for centuries by word of mouth before writing existed...)

the word is within...not in some book...

proverb 2:3 Yes, if you cry out for insight and raise your voice for understanding,4 If you seek [Wisdom] as for silver and search for skillful and godly Wisdom as for hidden treasures,5 Then you will understand the reverent and worshipful fear of the Lord and find the knowledge of [our omniscient] God.
 Quoting: izzy 1262893

I like you izzy but your own perception on this matter is wrong. This is not the place or the time. If you love the Lord focus on how to build His Kingdom. I.E. lifting up souls that have fallen and building up souls who are falling. It is the least you can do for the One who redeemed you with His blood.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
07/27/2011 09:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

UUMMMM.....about that Rapture thing....I don't think there will be a Pre-Tribulation Rapture because if there was, and all the believers are in Heaven prior to the Tribulation, then why would he leave instructions in Revelations on how to escape and survive the horrors that are described there? Who would he leave these instructions for if all believers were raptured? Read the first chapter of REVELATION-Blessings to he who hears and ENDURES......
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1483467

There will be a pre-trib Rapture.

The instuctions, as you stated, are for the other Five virgins that were saved,, but were not watching, nor following the Lord with all of their heart.

Jesus not only told us to be watching, but be praying that we might be considered worthy to ESCAPE the things that are soon to come upon the earth.
 Quoting: Troubled Waters...

It is clear at least to me that the foolish virgins were lost forever. The sleeping is in reference to these Christians lack of desire to live for Christ and their fellow neighbor, extremely selfish. They loved their own selves more than they did God and there fellow servants. God can tell us everything about what is happening right now prophetically and what is going to happen shortly. But He wants to show us our intentions toward Him and our neighbors. The Lord is just and holy and righteous. Do you want a mate who likes you just for your money and good looks? Well then you are shallow! your mate is in love with your money and maybe your picturesque looks. But your mate's heart is from you but very close to your goods. God is far deeper than our shallow virtues. No! the foolish virgins had the door closed on them for good. There was no second chance for them. Beg all they wanted it did them no good for where they went there was no ears to hear them and that is what caused them great weeping and gnashing of their teeth from this horrendous knowledge that they would never be given a second chance. The thought alone is to grievous to bare. This is coming from a Christian who fell from grace into gross sin. Yet by the Lords mercy I live and serve Him. I was fortunate, I got restored just before the marriage supper of the Lamb. If you are foolish repent before it is to late. God does love you and is not willing that any should perish, even Christians. Some Christians are wise some are foolish, 5 went to be with the Lord 5 did not.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 899152

Thank you very much for sharing this testimonyhugs

It is very timely...Bless the Lord for His mercy to us.

I press on in Christ Jesus because I know He is the ONLY Way, Truth and Life...however I had a huge fall a few years back, and although bless His Name, He restored me, there are times like this morning to be exact, fear and doubt come in, I was crying so hard and praying the Lord would give me assurance that I hadn't thrown my salvation away those years ago.

I feel blessed by is love at this moment and feel your testimony is a specific answer to my prayer.(I won't go into detail)

May the Lord bless you and keep you hf always
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1484173

Thank you for your testimony. God is rich in mercy. That which is of the Spirit of Jesus Christ builds up and restores with life everlasting. God bless you and cover you always under His wings of mercy, in Jesus name.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/27/2011 09:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
KoFFee_

User ID: 1373078
United States
07/27/2011 10:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

Good Morning, TW,

God's Peace be with you today.

Thanks for posting the video, it had a good message.

Any news catching your eye today?

My brain is a little foggy this morning, I'm going to see if a prayer will remedy that.

Going to check out the other threads to see what's going on.

Love to you...

blwkss
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

"This man really is the Savior of the world!" John 4:42

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1294496
Canada
07/27/2011 10:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
By the way does anyone think it's COINCIDENCE that

the same day the U.N met to discuss division of land in Isreal that the earthquake occured?

[link to www.youtube.com]

Any non christian lurkers or doubters, just watch the pattern and it can't lie to you. Then you can't say it's "religion".

Jesus is coming.
 Quoting: Revo/elation

Revo/elation....

do you have a link about the UN meeting yesterday? I haven't seen anything on it....

thanks!

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1303566
United States
07/27/2011 10:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi TW!! Nice thread you got going here hf! I try to stay away from this site and then of course I always miss out on something good!

FYI everyone: 10 hours of sleep does a body, mind and SPIRIT good if you have the chance lol hf I feel like a new me chuckle!

Anyway, I am cracking into pieces over this thread right now about the NASA guy Thread: Getting laid of from NASA time to spill the beans. Does anyone here think he's legit? I am only on page two. Another thing, HOW IN THE WORLD does everyone catch up with current events anyway? This thread will hopefully work! I got so sick of following so many Elenin threads!!

Hey Watcher hi, I miss your thread btw!

It's just so much better to go to one thread that will post just the gist of everything. I have to catch up here TW...hope it's working out so far so good hf!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/27/2011 10:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

Good Morning, TW,

Thanks for posting the video, it had a good message.

Any news catching your eye today?

My brain is a little foggy this morning, I'm going to see if a prayer will remedy that.

Going to check out the other threads to see what's going on.
Love to you...

blwkss
 Quoting: KoFFee_

Good Morning, Coffeehf

That video was an eye opener. Considering everything that is going on right now, it is a good reminder for us.
To keep are eyes upon the Lord, with an repentive heart... and TRUST in HIM!

Cool - Come back with the scoop chuckle

I haven't found much good info, but still looking.

God's Blessings Be Upon You
hearts
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/27/2011 10:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi TW!! Nice thread you got going here hf! I try to stay away from this site and then of course I always miss out on something good!

FYI everyone: 10 hours of sleep does a body, mind and SPIRIT good if you have the chance lol hf I feel like a new me chuckle!

Anyway, I am cracking into pieces over this thread right now about the NASA guy Thread: Getting laid of from NASA time to spill the beans. Does anyone here think he's legit? I am only on page two. Another thing, HOW IN THE WORLD does everyone catch up with current events anyway? This thread will hopefully work! I got so sick of following so many Elenin threads!!

Hey Watcher hi, I miss your thread btw!

It's just so much better to go to one thread that will post just the gist of everything. I have to catch up here TW...hope it's working out so far so good hf!
 Quoting: GodisWaiting4U

Hi, my good friend,hf

Yes, I saw that thread. Read about two pages of it myself. IMO, I don't think he is legit, but who knows?

I think it's a good idea to have a thread to post information, as it applies to us Christians. Anyway, that's what I hope will happen.

flower
KoFFee_

United States
07/27/2011 11:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
By the way does anyone think it's COINCIDENCE that

the same day the U.N met to discuss division of land in Isreal that the earthquake occured?

Any non christian lurkers or doubters, just watch the pattern and it can't lie to you. Then you can't say it's "religion".

Jesus is coming.
 Quoting: Revo/elation

Revo/elation....

do you have a link about the UN meeting yesterday? I haven't seen anything on it....

thanks!

hf
 Quoting: AmazingGRACE

Hello AmazingGrace,

Here is a link with some info:

[link to www.haaretz.com]

hf
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/27/2011 11:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1484784
United States
07/27/2011 11:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have been a watcher since I was a teenager...I have no idea as to the timetable of things...but I know there have been signs and God is slapping us upside the head. He has not given us the spirit of fear, so I take one day at a time. Too much upheavel has happened in the middle east and now we hear nothing...we had the earthquake/tsunami in Japan and now we hear nothing. Something big will happen this fall and things seem to be falling into place.

God bless.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/27/2011 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have been a watcher since I was a teenager...I have no idea as to the timetable of things...but I know there have been signs and God is slapping us upside the head. He has not given us the spirit of fear, so I take one day at a time. Too much upheavel has happened in the middle east and now we hear nothing...we had the earthquake/tsunami in Japan and now we hear nothing. Something big will happen this fall and things seem to be falling into place.

God bless.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1484784

The calm before the storm.

I can sense something spectacular happening this fall. I get the feeling that the tension is mounting, and any day now things are going to break loose.

God Bless You Too!
hf
KoFFee_

United States
07/27/2011 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
VIDEO: The UN's hostile obsession with Israel

This September two important events, both dangerous to Israel, will take place at the United Nations headquarters in New York City.

The first, as many know, is the Palestinian Authority's effort to win international support for its unilateral statehood bid.

The second, which is closely related, is the third World Conference Against Racism, dubbed "Durban III."

[link to www.israeltoday.co.il]

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1294496
Canada
07/27/2011 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Great video....thanks!

I posted Deut. 32:4 into my praise book that I keep:

"He is the Rock, his works are perfect, and all his ways are just. A faithful God who does no wrong, upright and just is he"
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/27/2011 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

God bless.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1484784

The calm before the storm.

I can sense something spectacular happening this fall. I get the feeling that the tension is mounting, and any day now things are going to break loose.

God Bless You Too!
hf

hf
KoFFee_

United States
07/27/2011 12:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
This put a smile on my face--
Women from different and dangerous cultures and belief-wanting to prove that you can co-exist--enjoying each other's company and a day at the beach:

Where Politics Are Complex, Simple Joys at the Beach

The women were Palestinians from the southern part of the West Bank, which is landlocked, and Israel does not allow them in. They risked criminal prosecution, along with the dozen Israeli women who took them to the beach.

[link to www.nytimes.com]

The following link is the slide show of pictures, in case you didn't notice the link with the article:

KoFFee_

United States
07/27/2011 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
TW, posted today on youtube--what do you think?

Deep Impact Spacecraft, Comet Elenin, False Flag?

Anonymous Coward
United States
07/27/2011 12:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting tidbit for my neck of the woods damned

Statue of Liberty Has a Two Month Waiting List...Now Will Close this Fall 4 A Year!

Thread: Statue of Liberty Has a Two Month Waiting List...Now Will Close this Fall 4 A Year!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1262893
United States
07/27/2011 01:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

God is watching ...

I like you izzy but your own perception on this matter is wrong. This is not the place or the time. If you love the Lord focus on how to build His Kingdom. I.E. lifting up souls that have fallen and building up souls who are falling. It is the least you can do for the One who redeemed you with His blood.

dude, r u sayin the bible is the unaltered word of god? ...if so, imo you are hereby reduced to another deceived brainwashed false christian sheeple... this is my attempt to 'build' his kingdom, by trying to open your obviously closed eyes...the least you can to is try to understand...

i'm not saying the bible doesn't contain gods message/instruction,...but you need discernment to seperate the meat from the bones...

- for instance, if only the Father knows the exact time of the end,(return of christ) BUT the father and christ are one, then why didn't jesus reveal the exact time of the end and his return, instead saying only the father knows...???

God would not try to confuse folks through contradiction... but we all know who would...
Anonymous Coward
Canada
07/27/2011 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

God is watching ...

dude, r u sayin the bible is the unaltered word of god? ...if so, imo you are hereby reduced to another deceived brainwashed false christian sheeple... this is my attempt to 'build' his kingdom, by trying to open your obviously closed eyes...the least you can to is try to understand...

i'm not saying the bible doesn't contain gods message/instruction,...but you need discernment to seperate the meat from the bones...

- for instance, if only the Father knows the exact time of the end,(return of christ) BUT the father and christ are one, then why didn't jesus reveal the exact time of the end and his return, instead saying only the father knows...???

God would not try to confuse folks through contradiction... but we all know who would...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 899152

Your only exposing your limitations in dissecting knowledge. I will say no further for it is only a distraction. I hope your not doing this with a dark intent.
KoFFee_

United States
07/27/2011 02:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm washing my dishes, it is quiet in the kitchen, the radio is nearby, so I decided to put it on.

Well, my local Christian radio station--which I don't listen to that often-- just had an interesting discussion about survival preparedness as a result of talking to a guest about the upcoming debt ceiling vote and a possible collapse of our financial system.

Why am I commenting on this? The Christian talk show host is not one to give in easy to conspiracies or hype. He didn't even do anything during the so-called Y2K crisis because he believed nothing would happen.

Well, he took calls from his listeners today regarding stocking up , as Christians, on food, dried goods, whatever is needed for emergency preparedness. He, himself, thinks it might be a good idea.

And because he thinks it is a good idea, that is additional confirmation to me that something is going to happen.

One of the callers was paranoid, saying he thinks it is too late. Come Tuesday, according to him, we are all in deep trouble and he is so upset with himself for not preparing sooner.

Another caller was from Canada, and was concerned about trouble crossing the borders--Mexico included.

Another caller said churches should be more prepared to help the Christians in times of disaster.

Another caller said he doesn't understand Christians preparing when in Matthew 6, Jesus said not to worry about our provisions.

NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS--JESUS IS ON THE THRONE--HE IS IN CONTROL

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/27/2011 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
TW, posted today on youtube--what do you think?

Deep Impact Spacecraft, Comet Elenin, False Flag?

Coffee

That was a very interesting video. Nasa and our Government are so secretive, anything is possible.
hf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/27/2011 03:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm washing my dishes, it is quiet in the kitchen, the radio is nearby, so I decided to put it on.

Well, my local Christian radio station--which I don't listen to that often-- just had an interesting discussion about survival preparedness as a result of talking to a guest about the upcoming debt ceiling vote and a possible collapse of our financial system.

Why am I commenting on this? The Christian talk show host is not one to give in easy to conspiracies or hype. He didn't even do anything during the so-called Y2K crisis because he believed nothing would happen.

Well, he took calls from his listeners today regarding stocking up , as Christians, on food, dried goods, whatever is needed for emergency preparedness. He, himself, thinks it might be a good idea.

And because he thinks it is a good idea, that is additional confirmation to me that something is going to happen.

One of the callers was paranoid, saying he thinks it is too late. Come Tuesday, according to him, we are all in deep trouble and he is so upset with himself for not preparing sooner.

Another caller was from Canada, and was concerned about trouble crossing the borders--Mexico included.

Another caller said churches should be more prepared to help the Christians in times of disaster.

Another caller said he doesn't understand Christians preparing when in Matthew 6, Jesus said not to worry about our provisions.

AMEN!!!

I can certainly understand why that one caller was paranoid. We have been lied to so much, that you don't know what to believe anymore.

We really should just trust in God. Praying always for wisdom, and discernment.

hugs
TXGal4Truth

User ID: 1013398
United States
07/27/2011 03:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Haven't seen this one mentioned here yet...

The Euphrates is drying up.

The Euphrates is drying up. Strangled by the water policies of Iraq’s neighbors, Turkey and Syria; a two-year drought; and years of misuse by Iraq and its farmers, the river is significantly smaller than it was just a few years ago. Some officials worry that it could soon be half of what it is now.

The shrinking of the Euphrates, a river so crucial to the birth of civilization that the Book of Revelation prophesied its drying up as a sign of the end times, has decimated farms along its banks, has left fishermen impoverished and has depleted riverside towns as farmers flee to the cities looking for work.

The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings from the East. Revelation 16:12

Last Edited by TXGal4Truth on 07/27/2011 03:10 PM
So have I now become your enemy for telling you the TRUTH? Galatians 4:16
You call me paranoid. I call you uninformed.

:tgdmwt:
KoFFee_

United States
07/27/2011 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

AMEN!!!

I can certainly understand why that one caller was paranoid. We have been lied to so much, that you don't know what to believe anymore.

We really should just trust in God. Praying always for wisdom, and discernment.

hugs

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/27/2011 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Haven't seen this one mentioned here yet...

The Euphrates is drying up.

The Euphrates is drying up. Strangled by the water policies of Iraq’s neighbors, Turkey and Syria; a two-year drought; and years of misuse by Iraq and its farmers, the river is significantly smaller than it was just a few years ago. Some officials worry that it could soon be half of what it is now.

The shrinking of the Euphrates, a river so crucial to the birth of civilization that the Book of Revelation prophesied its drying up as a sign of the end times, has decimated farms along its banks, has left fishermen impoverished and has depleted riverside towns as farmers flee to the cities looking for work.

The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings from the East. Revelation 16:12
 Quoting: TXGal4Truth

WOW!

Thanks TXGal4Truth,

That is very significant, as it applies to the endtimes.

Signs are now everywhere. God's Word coming true yet again.
hf

GLP