The Ribbon and the Bubble

Blue Skies

User ID: 1337548
United States
08/04/2011 04:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Ribbon and the Bubble
If the ribbon is whippin' on Saturn, wouldn't that be a clue as to where it is?
 Quoting: 12000Eyes

[link to endgametime.wordpress.com]

"Take a look at Saturn. Hundreds of earths will fit inside this storm. It’s a monster. It happens every year on saturn which is about 30 earth years. However, its not supposed to be happening now. Its over 10 years early and very unexpected. This is like having a hurricane in January in the Gulf of Mexico. It doesn’t happen."
 Quoting: bbristowe

God, i need a valium salt lick.
 Quoting: A.S. 853828

kks6
:kitten on fence:
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 865798
United States
08/04/2011 04:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not what I meant.

I meant the guide was showing you that distraction is causing the faulter. Focus on the climb (stairway) not the footwork (distractions).
 Quoting: fairflight

Gotcha...no, there is something consciously understood when I do these things. Its like I KNOW what is being asked of me, without having any words exchanged. There is no way I could possibly describe it...how it 'works' there.

I can sense things to the point I know them. Other experiences, I would say you are correct, but I would know they were trying to distract me.

It used to not be that way...I used to not have a clue, not being able to sense things with so much clarity. Now, it is absolutely natural.
Mojofabulous

User ID: 1476210
United States
08/04/2011 04:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
My working theory on cimate change has evolved to something virtually identicle to this one you describe The author of the extinction protocol has arrives at a fairly similar conclusion. Good to know others see it this way.

Last Edited by Mojofabulous on 08/04/2011 04:26 PM
Modern Earthquake Activity:
Thread: UPDATED 10/23/11: Earthquake activity from 1990-2011 charted. Pin for education!

Gold and Silver Station:
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Best Comedy Videos:
Thread: Laugh....DAMNIT!!!

If you appreciate these threads I have made, please share the love by giving karma.

The first step in enabling yourself to learn anything is to actively throw away all your assumptions. This is a continual process, as most assumptions aren't known to exist until you stumble upon them.
Butt Ugly Toad

User ID: 107034
United States
08/04/2011 04:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ps: In an unrelated situation, I thought I'd warn you that the upcoming 13th is a very special date.

In 2011, all dates reflect a 3 & 11, because this is the 11th year in the 3rd millenium, then with this being August and the 8th month of the year, 8 = 2³ = 2 + 3 = 23

The top 3 numbers of the Illuminati are:

#1 - 13
#2 - 11
#3 - 3, 7, 23

So 3 & 11 are automatic this year, with 23 also covered the entire month of August, that leaves 7 left, since 13 is covered by the actual day:

8/13/2011 = 8 + 1 + 3 + 2 + 0 + 1 + 1 = 16 = 1 + 6 = 7

So August 13th's numerology contains ALL 5 of the Top 3 Numbers of the Illuminati, which is EXTREMELY rare, so it is a very special day and worthy of watching to see what happens. chuckle

Ribbit hunter

Ps: Remember 3/11/2011?

[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

Time Occurred: 2011 March 11 05:46:23 UTC

3 + (1 + 1) = 32 = 23 mirror inverted

Remember what was said here:

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

"Numerology is given great credence by many of the characters, with the Law of Fives in particular being frequently mentioned. Hagbard Celine states the Law of Fives in Appendix Gimmel: "All phenomena are directly or indirectly related to the number five." Another character, Simon Moon, identifies what he calls the "23 synchronicity principle", which he credits William S. Burroughs as having discovered. Both laws involve finding significance in the appearance of the number, and in its "presen[ce] esoterically because of its conspicuous exoteric absence." One of the reasons Moon finds 23 significant is because "All the great anarchists died on the 23rd day of some month or other." He also identifies a "23/17 phenomenon." They are both tied to the Law of Fives, he explains, because 2 + 3 = 5, and 1 + 7 = 8 = 2³.[16] Robert Anton Wilson claimed in a 1988 interview that "23 is a part of the cosmic code. It's connected with so many synchronicities and weird coincidences that it must mean something, I just haven't figured out yet what it means!"
 Quoting: Butt Ugly Toad

FYI . . .

I noticed an advertisement on a bus yesterday. Guess what movie is debuting on the August 13th weekend? hmm

Final Destination 5

2 + 3 = 5 chuckle

Coincidence? hmm

Ribbit evilsmileinsert

Ps: It debuts on Friday, the 12th:

8/12/2011

8 + 1 + 2 = 11
20 = 11
11 = 11

11:11:11 uhoh

Last Edited by Butt Ugly Toad on 08/04/2011 04:54 PM

"To pee or not to pee, that is the question!" - Old Toad Proverb

“Unbeknownst to most, Kindness is not a STD, so pass it on!” – Old Toad Proverb

Old Toad Proverbs: Thread: Old Toad Proverbs
Butt Ugly Toad

United States
08/04/2011 04:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ps: In an unrelated situation, I thought I'd warn you that the upcoming 13th is a very special date.

In 2011, all dates reflect a 3 & 11, because this is the 11th year in the 3rd millenium, then with this being August and the 8th month of the year, 8 = 2³ = 2 + 3 = 23

#1 - 13
#2 - 11
#3 - 3, 7, 23

So 3 & 11 are automatic this year, with 23 also covered the entire month of August, that leaves 7 left, since 13 is covered by the actual day:

So August 13th's numerology contains ALL 5 of the Top 3 Numbers of the Illuminati, which is EXTREMELY rare, so it is a very special day and worthy of watching to see what happens. chuckle

Ribbit hunter

"Numerology is given great credence by many of the characters, with the Law of Fives in particular being frequently mentioned. Hagbard Celine states the Law of Fives in Appendix Gimmel: "All phenomena are directly or indirectly related to the number five." Another character, Simon Moon, identifies what he calls the "23 synchronicity principle", which he credits William S. Burroughs as having discovered. Both laws involve finding significance in the appearance of the number, and in its "presen[ce] esoterically because of its conspicuous exoteric absence." One of the reasons Moon finds 23 significant is because "All the great anarchists died on the 23rd day of some month or other." He also identifies a "23/17 phenomenon." They are both tied to the Law of Fives, he explains, because 2 + 3 = 5, and 1 + 7 = 8 = 2³.[16] Robert Anton Wilson claimed in a 1988 interview that "23 is a part of the cosmic code. It's connected with so many synchronicities and weird coincidences that it must mean something, I just haven't figured out yet what it means!"

FYI . . .

I noticed an advertisement on a bus yesterday. Guess what movie is debuting on the August 13th weekend? hmm

Final Destination 5

2 + 3 = 5 chuckle

Coincidence? hmm

Ribbit evilsmileinsert

8/12/2011

8 + 1 + 2 = 11
20 = 11
11 = 11

Here's another trailer:

[link to www.youtube.com]

Date uploaded:

7/7/2011 = 7:7:11:11

Ribbit chuckle

Ps: The other trailer was uploaded on 5/11/2011

5 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 0 + 1 + 1 = 11

I love coincidence! chuckle

Last Edited by Butt Ugly Toad on 08/04/2011 04:59 PM

Butt Ugly Toad

United States
08/04/2011 05:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

#1 - 13
#2 - 11
#3 - 3, 7, 23

Ribbit hunter

FYI . . .

Final Destination 5

2 + 3 = 5 chuckle

Coincidence? hmm

Ribbit evilsmileinsert

8/12/2011

8 + 1 + 2 = 11
20 = 11
11 = 11

Here's another trailer:

Date uploaded:

7/7/2011 = 7:7:11:11

Ribbit chuckle

Ps: The other trailer was uploaded on 5/11/2011

5 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 0 + 1 + 1 = 11

I love coincidence! chuckle

I posted something in another thread, I figured you might want to go ahead and stick on your calendar. Someone asked me how 20 qualifies as an 11, so I explained with an upcoming date I haven't mentioned yet. chuckle

* * * BEGIN POST * * *

Did you ever see this movie?

Here is the poem of Guy Fawkes (Remember Remember):

Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...

So what is the numerology for the upcoming November 5th, 2011? hmm There are several ways to dew the numerology, since certain numbers can be used individually or in their entirety, like 11. On the date:

11/5/2011

It has THEEE 11's in it, with the first and last 11, then the 20 at the beginning of 2011, so here are all the possible ways to dew the math:

1 + 1 + 5 + 2 + 0 + 1 + 1 = 11
11 + 5 + 2 + 0 + 1 + 1 = 20 = 11
11 + 5 + 2 + 0 + 11 = 29 = 2 + 9 = 11
11 + 5 + 20 + 11 = 47 = 4 + 7 = 11

In numerolgy, when you add 9 to any number, the numerology doesn't change and since all that happened between the first and second math runs above was to add 9 to the original equation that equated to 11, the same numerology results and thus, 20 defaults to qualifying as an 11. math_smiley

Ribbit hunter

Ps: I hope you noticed there are THREE 11's the the upcoming 5th of November's date and We all know everything happens in 3's. chuckle So this November 5th will be a day of days. ura

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1472636
United States
08/04/2011 05:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Butt Ugly Toad

United States
08/04/2011 05:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
 Quoting: In The Cog...Neat-O

I'll bump too, but with Stinky's Thesis paper . . .

find_x_lol

bumpityumpity

Ribbit chuckle

Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 865798
United States
08/04/2011 05:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

:find_x_lol:

:bumpityumpity:

Ribbit chuckle

lmao
Butt Ugly Toad

United States
08/04/2011 05:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

find_x_lol

bumpityumpity

Ribbit chuckle

lmao
 Quoting: SickScent

mathsmile

Ribbit math_smiley

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1450913
United States
08/04/2011 05:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ps: Here's a video on Metu Neter:

If you want a laugh, here's another video on Metu Neter:

I know what that lil girl will be when she grows up:

Ribbit :lol22:

It is for one to make up their own mind about the book, rather than giving credence to some random and biased interpretation in Youtube videos. It merges many sciences as a systems approach, and though it is not entirely correct, it assimilates many aspects of many sciences in a sound and scientific fashion. And since the basis of this work is essentially, Egyptian heiroglyphs, there will be black people who find cultural interest in studying it as part of their history.

If you want a laugh, listen to yourself.
Butt Ugly Toad

United States
08/04/2011 06:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ps: Here's a video on Metu Neter:

If you want a laugh, here's another video on Metu Neter:

I know what that lil girl will be when she grows up:

Ribbit lol22

It is for one to make up their own mind about the book, rather than giving credence to some random and biased interpretation in Youtube videos. It merges many sciences as a systems approach, and though it is not entirely correct, it assimilates many aspects of many sciences in a sound and scientific fashion. And since the basis of this work is essentially, Egyptian heiroglyphs, there will be black people who find cultural interest in studying it as part of their history.

If you want a laugh, listen to yourself.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1450913

I laugh at myself all the time and you should try it, it lifts the spirit higher than anything else can! crazygoof

Ribbit chuckle

Butt Ugly Toad

United States
08/04/2011 06:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey Stinky, dew you remember what I said about how the black holes are organized in the 1st Dimension? hmm

spiral_eye

Ribbit tiphatsmiley

Anonymous Coward
United States
08/04/2011 06:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not what I meant.

I meant the guide was showing you that distraction is causing the faulter. Focus on the climb (stairway) not the footwork (distractions).

Gotcha...no, there is something consciously understood when I do these things. Its like I KNOW what is being asked of me, without having any words exchanged. There is no way I could possibly describe it...how it 'works' there.

I can sense things to the point I know them. Other experiences, I would say you are correct, but I would know they were trying to distract me.

It used to not be that way...I used to not have a clue, not being able to sense things with so much clarity. Now, it is absolutely natural.

I don't get distraction either. I get that she's explaining the squaring of a circle, as in up and down (square), in a series of threes (circle), heel toe and foot. It's a clever representation of vortex mathematics, if you ask me. X, Y and Z axes that create a vortex of what is essentially construction and deconstruction, an explicate and implicate ordering as the resultant relationship between the two relative to the three. As in moving up or down a spiral staircase.

The three places of the foot represent front (toe), back (heel) and both at the same time as the center (whole foot).

Have you thought as to why it might be a woman explaining this to you--feminine polarity?
HarmonyH
User ID: 1136718
United States
08/04/2011 07:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
advocate for the lightness of the fluffy

For when I am as light as a feather -- I can flow
in all directions

BUMPING for bubblicious-fluff-waves
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1371509
United States
08/04/2011 07:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey Stinky, dew you remember what I said about how the black holes are organized in the 1st Dimension? hmm

:spiral_eye:

Ribbit :tiphatsmiley:

Whoa...yes. I understand what you are conveying with the picture...in, and out.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1371509
United States
08/04/2011 07:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not what I meant.

I don't get distraction either. I get that she's explaining the squaring of a circle, as in up and down (square), in a series of threes (circle), heel toe and foot. It's a clever representation of vortex mathematics, if you ask me. X, Y and Z axes that create a vortex of what is essentially construction and deconstruction, an explicate and implicate ordering as the resultant relationship between the two relative to the three. As in moving up or down a spiral staircase.

The three places of the foot represent front (toe), back (heel) and both at the same time as the center (whole foot).

Have you thought as to why it might be a woman explaining this to you--feminine polarity?

To be honest, I do not think of the feminine or masculine in the 'other place'. It has become a natural knowing type of thing.

Let me expound on that. Within the lesson, I feel this way. Outside of the lesson, I desire female companionship over male. This is in the 'other place'.
iknownothingseriously​

User ID: 1413822
United States
08/04/2011 07:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
I tried being normal. I didn't like it~
Butt Ugly Toad

United States
08/04/2011 07:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not what I meant.

Thanks AC! pardonme

I've been meaning to tell Stinky sumfin . . .

Squaring the 3's, which if you apply to the graph you posted on Angel's thread, shows something you need to see.

Squaring the 3's is based on Numerology (base 9 mathematics) and goes like this . . .

The 3's are: 3 - 6 - 9

Squaring them is manipulating/multiplying them by 4:

3 x 4 = 12 = 1 + 2 = 3

6 x 4 = 24 = 2 + 4 = 6

9 x 4 = 36 = 3 + 6 = 9

12 x 4 = 48 = 4+8 = 12 = 1+2 = 3

15 x 4 = 60 = 6+0 = 6

18 x 4 = 72 = 7+2 = 9

to infinity . . .

Any group of 3 consecutive numbers, if the last number is a 3, the the total sum will be 6; if the middle number is a 3, then the total sum will be a 9; and if the first number is a 3, then the total sum will be a 3:

1+2+3 = 6
4+5+6 = 15 = 1+5 = 6
7+8+9 = 24 = 2+4 = 6

2+3+4 = 9
5+6+7 = 18 = 1+8 = 9
8+9+10 = 27 = 2+7 = 9

3+4+5 = 12 = 1+2 = 3
6+7+8 = 21 = 2+1 = 3
9+10+11 = 30 = 3+0 = 3

to infinity . . .

You should relook at that graph you posted and see if you can figure out the connection? math_smiley

Ribbit hunter

Ps: Remember the #1 phrase from Wizard of OZ? hmm

Follow the YELLOW BRICK ROAD

Yellow = 6 letters
Brick = 5 letters
Road = 4 letters

6 - 5 - 4

Gold's Countdown! chuckle

Pps: Just so I don't confuse you, the primary number in squaring the 3's is 4, not the 3's. chuckle

Last Edited by Butt Ugly Toad on 08/04/2011 07:26 PM

Anonymous Coward
United States
08/04/2011 07:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not what I meant.

To be honest, I do not think of the feminine or masculine in the 'other place'. It has become a natural knowing type of thing.

Let me expound on that. Within the lesson, I feel this way. Outside of the lesson, I desire female companionship over male. This is in the 'other place'.

I see. Well, if we are to go up and down the stairs, this implies an axis of sorts, no? Much the same as the poles of the earth. We only call one north or one south to represent their relationship, as in up or down. This is what I mean by feminine and masculine, because its human representation of the same mechanism at play. Yin and Yang, but also what surrounds them, the circle, a total of three - one which has no polarity, but the potential to contain them both.

Kinda like being in the "other world" and yet actively and at the same time observing gender consciously by identifying an asian woman. in that other world.
Butt Ugly Toad

United States
08/04/2011 07:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

I see. Well, if we are to go up and down the stairs, this implies an axis of sorts, no? Much the same as the poles of the earth. We only call one north or one south to represent their relationship, as in up or down. This is what I mean by feminine and masculine, because its human representation of the same mechanism at play. Yin and Yang, but also what surrounds them, the circle, a total of three - one which has no polarity, but the potential to contain them both.

Kinda like being in the "other world" and yet actively and at the same time observing gender consciously by identifying an asian woman in that other world.

"We're seeing what We choose to see!"

I find it interesting there's an asian girl in the movie and I also find it interesting that when she shows Robin her world, they are standing on steps! chuckle I would recommend you watch that video closely, to include listening to the music and what is said within it. whistleblower

Ribbit hunter

Ps: When you first mentioned the asian girl, the first thought that came to my mind was the movie What Dreams May Come! smileylovehearts That movie has so many hidden secrets! secret2kill4

Pps: Note the time of the video - 4:58

4 + 5 + 8 = 17 = 1 + 7 = 8 = 2³ = 2 + 3 = 23 math_smiley

Last Edited by Butt Ugly Toad on 08/04/2011 07:42 PM

Anonymous Coward
United States
08/04/2011 07:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
I invite you both to my thread on this topic as a way of explaining polarity beyond but including male and female archetypes.

Thread: Positive and Negative Polarities, Free Energy, Acoustics, Love and Sex, and the scalar nature of the dynamic dance of (-) and (+).
Butt Ugly Toad

United States
08/04/2011 08:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
I invite you both to my thread on this topic as a way of explaining polarity beyond but including male and female archetypes.

Thread: Positive and Negative Polarities, Free Energy, Acoustics, Love and Sex, and the scalar nature of the dynamic dance of (-) and (+).

I will read it again on Saturday and reply then but I like where you take the thought! thumbs

Ribbit thankssign

Least Servant

User ID: 1379655
United States
08/04/2011 10:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
gridlock

Which intersections have black dots in them? chuckle

Ribbit hunter

I will have you tried for witchcraft!!!
:romaflag:
Not enough to fight, too many to die.
Butt Ugly Toad

United States
08/06/2011 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
gridlock

Which intersections have black dots in them? chuckle

Ribbit hunter

I will have you tried for witchcraft!!!
 Quoting: Least Servant

Where did I put that Eye of Newt? witchcauldron

Ribbit voodew

Butt Ugly Toad

United States
08/06/2011 03:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
I woke up this morning, way too early, with math on my mind and laid there working on it for a couple of hours and ended up on the 23 Enigma and finally figured out the 23 Trinity. chuckle

Numerology is given great credence by many of the characters, with the Law of Fives in particular being frequently mentioned. Hagbard Celine states the Law of Fives in Appendix Gimmel: "All phenomena are directly or indirectly related to the number five." Another character, Simon Moon, identifies what he calls the "23 synchronicity principle", which he credits William S. Burroughs as having discovered. Both laws involve finding significance in the appearance of the number, and in its "presen[ce] esoterically because of its conspicuous exoteric absence." One of the reasons Moon finds 23 significant is because "All the great anarchists died on the 23rd day of some month or other." He also identifies a "23/17 phenomenon." They are both tied to the Law of Fives, he explains, because 2 + 3 = 5, and 1 + 7 = 8 = 2³. Robert Anton Wilson claimed in a 1988 interview that "23 is a part of the cosmic code. It's connected with so many synchronicities and weird coincidences that it must mean something, I just haven't figured out yet what it means!"

The 23 Trinity:

1. 23 = 2 + 3 = 5 = 3 + 2 = 32

2. 23 = 2x3 = 6; 23 = 2³ = 8; 23 = 2³ = 3² = 9

3. The Trinity Psy4

The math of the 23 Trinity is simple:

2 + 3 = 5

Part 1 has 2 parts, Part 2 has 3 parts, and part 3 has 5 parts, and the numerology is:

2 + 3 + 5 = 10 = 1 + 0 = 1

1 = God's number. yahoodance

The numbers are all 3 of the threes:

3, 6, 9

then the non-three numbers:

2, 5, 8

and the three-and-non-three numbers:

23, 32

On the equation:

2 + 3 = 5

the numbers are:

2, 3, 5

which are the first 3 prime numbers. math_smiley

Everything is Relative to Source and Source is Relative to Everything! chuckle

Ribbit hunter

Ps: On my math smiley math_smiley how many fingers does it have? hmm

4 on each hand:

2 x 4 = 8

Remember my Riddle We This riddle?

#13 Riddle We This:

I Am Happy & Sad, Trusting & Disgusting, Angry and Cowardly, Excited & Disgruntled, so I am Octal by Nature. Who/What Am I?

thinkingsmiley

Last Edited by Butt Ugly Toad on 08/06/2011 03:24 PM

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 287857
United States
08/06/2011 03:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
A rose is a rose is a rose...blooming roses

look at your ribbon, does it not look like a rose???

no worries...all is as it will be...

Take care in all ways hf
Butt Ugly Toad

United States
08/06/2011 03:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
A rose is a rose is a rose...blooming roses

look at your ribbon, does it not look like a rose???

no worries...all is as it will be...

Take care in all ways hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 287857

Fractalization! swinging

Ribbit highfiver

Butt Ugly Toad

United States
08/06/2011 04:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
I woke up this morning, way too early, with math on my mind and laid there working on it for a couple of hours and ended up on the 23 Enigma and finally figured out the 23 Trinity. chuckle

Numerology is given great credence by many of the characters, with the Law of Fives in particular being frequently mentioned. Hagbard Celine states the Law of Fives in Appendix Gimmel: "All phenomena are directly or indirectly related to the number five." Another character, Simon Moon, identifies what he calls the "23 synchronicity principle", which he credits William S. Burroughs as having discovered. Both laws involve finding significance in the appearance of the number, and in its "presen[ce] esoterically because of its conspicuous exoteric absence." One of the reasons Moon finds 23 significant is because "All the great anarchists died on the 23rd day of some month or other." He also identifies a "23/17 phenomenon." They are both tied to the Law of Fives, he explains, because 2 + 3 = 5, and 1 + 7 = 8 = 2³. Robert Anton Wilson claimed in a 1988 interview that "23 is a part of the cosmic code. It's connected with so many synchronicities and weird coincidences that it must mean something, I just haven't figured out yet what it means!"

The 23 Trinity:

1. 23 = 2 + 3 = 5 = 3 + 2 = 32

2. 23 = 2x3 = 6; 23 = 2³ = 8; 23 = 2³ = 3² = 9

3. The Trinity Psy4

The math of the 23 Trinity is simple:

2 + 3 = 5

Part 1 has 2 parts, Part 2 has 3 parts, and part 3 has 5 parts, and the numerology is:

2 + 3 + 5 = 10 = 1 + 0 = 1

1 = God's number. yahoodance

The numbers are all 3 of the threes:

3, 6, 9

then the non-three numbers:

2, 5, 8

and the three-and-non-three numbers:

23, 32

On the equation:

2 + 3 = 5

the numbers are:

2, 3, 5

which are the first 3 prime numbers. math_smiley

Everything is Relative to Source and Source is Relative to Everything! chuckle

Ribbit hunter

Ps: On my math smiley math_smiley how many fingers does it have? hmm

4 on each hand:

2 x 4 = 8

Remember my Riddle We This riddle?

#13 Riddle We This:

I Am Happy & Sad, Trusting & Disgusting, Angry and Cowardly, Excited & Disgruntled, so I am Octal by Nature. Who/What Am I?

thinkingsmiley

I forgot to mention:

2012 = 2 + 0 + (1 + 2) = 2 + 3 = 5

What did the Mayans know that you don't know? hmm

Ribbit chuckle

oRbZ

User ID: 1496824
United Kingdom
08/07/2011 05:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for this Sicksent great thread.

When you toad looknthruyou and others get talking I learn so much.

Even how to spell focus backwards lol.

bumpbanana2banana2

GLP