Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,720 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 161,034
Pageviews Today: 270,293Threads Today: 87Posts Today: 1,607
03:31 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

For you people who complain about "Orbs Of Light" UFO video's coming in worldwide not showing an actual "craft"?

Michael Lee Hill (MLH)
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1486315
United States
07/28/2011 02:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
For you people who complain about "Orbs Of Light" UFO video's coming in worldwide not showing an actual "craft"?
You people are so stuck in your pre-conceived notions of what a real UFO is.

The actual Experts on the subject have released the following...

To those who have done their homework, Seems like "Orbs" with no other (No Structure) in the sky is exactly what we should be looking for...

The facts are...

The UK Ministry of Defense has revealed regarding these "Pulsating Orbs of Lights" showing up over Lake Erie, Utah, Mexico, The Uk, Phoenix, Texas, Etc.

Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP) in the UK Air Defence Region

The Ministry of Defence has released this report in response to a Freedom of Information request and we are pleased to now make it available to a wider audience via the MOD Freedom of Information Publication Scheme. Where indicated information is withheld in accordance with Section 26 (Defence), Section 27 (International Relations) and Section 40 (Personal Information) of the Freedom of Information Act 2000.

[link to www.mod.uk]

That Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon (UAP or UFO) Exist is indisputable. Credited with the ability to hover, land, take off, accelerate to astonishing velocities and vanish. They can reportedly alter their direction of flight suddenly and clearly can exhibit aerodynamics characteristics well beyond those of any known aircraft or missile - either manned or unmanned.

The Conditions for the initial formation and sustaining of what are apparently buoyant charged masses (of Plasma), which can form, separate, merge, hover, climb, dive, and accelerate are not completely understood.

Dependent on a color's temperature and aerosol density, it may be seen visually, either by it self generated plasma color, by reflected light, or silhouette by light blockage and background contrast.

Occasionally and perhaps exceptionally, it seems a field with, undetermined characteristics can exist between certain charged buoyant objects in loose formation, the intervening space between them forms an area, viewed as a shape, often Triangular, from which the reflection of light does not occur. This is a key finding in the attribution of what have frequently been called black "Craft", often triangular and up to hundreds of feet in length

- The UK Ministry of Defence

Check out this document recently declassified by the UK Ministry Of Defense on Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon or UAP's, or as they are called in the US....UFO's

[link to www.mod.uk]

Some qoutes...

"The relevance of Plasma and magnetic fields to UAP(UFO) were an unexpected feature of the study"

In So Advising

- It should be stressed that, despite the recent increase in UAP/UFO events, the probobility of encountering a UAP/UFO remainns very low

- No attempt should be made to out-manoeuvre a UAP/UFO during interception

- At higher altitudes, although the UAP/UFO appear to be benign to civil air-traffic, pilots should be advised to not manoeuvre, other than put the object astern if possible

I feel this document is important because it clearly states "It should be stressed that, despite the recent increase in UAP/UFO events, the probobility of encountering a UAP/UFO remainns very low." - UK Ministry Of Defense

So the UFO Activity is Increasing!!!!!!

It's just not because everybody now has cell phone camera's and whatnot, The UK Ministry of Defense it's states the activity is increasing.

So why would that be, What can you think of why the activity would be increasing?

Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies (BAASS), a leader in Aerospace research has revealed about these "Pulsating Orbs of Light/plasma UFO's"

logo_patch

A pulsating spherical ball of light. The light appears bluish to a yellow green glow. The light it casts is not extremely bright but will cast light on objects immediately surrounding the orb. Typically there is more than 1 orbs gathered. They have the ability to hover and make no noise. There appears to be no physical shape supporting these orbs. A characteristic feature is that they will pulsate their light intensity for a matter of seconds growing extremely bright, and then fading away to nothing as if the object simply vanished. Apparently these have been witnessed during the day but are more visible at night. Have been seen transforming into other animal shapes and is suspected of having the ability to transmorph into the shape of local living animals. Can affect other electrical objects and knocked out the power to the ranch house. Shift between a visible and invisible state as they pulsate on and off.

These are intelligent and purposeful like in nature. I suspect they are some sort of transportation vehicles for another intelligence or the drones for this intelligence. They have a role of observing. They are unique in that they appear almost curious about any humans they come across. They seem to easily detect your presence, and may be influenced by meditative thoughts/requests. I believe their function is to observe, report, and to transport either consciousness, or actual entities within them, as if some form of vessel. This is the most interactive of all the anomalies on the ranch and will pursue and entertain its viewers.

The flash drones (A pulsating spherical ball of light) tend to take on a more interactive role if the observer is alone. Possess the ability to generate a state of uncontrollable "panic" in those targeted, Witnessed working in groups in a predator/prey fashion. The sensation of being hit by one is described as being hit by a high velocity warm water balloon. The after effects of which immediately evaporate away. However a state of depression typically follows lasting for days to weeks.

Although speculative, the light may only travel in a light-off configuration. When the light is visible, the object appears stationary, however it disappears, only to reappear in a different location. This postulates that the light may possibly be "phasing" in and out from one location to the next.

Artificial or biological like intelligence. Potentially an animal like intelligence. The light radiated is seen in a 180 degree manner and does not cast light behind.

Duration for sightings 1 to 45 minutes

Source - [link to www.skinwalkerranch.org]

According to Erlikh, at approximately 6:45pm EST, on Thursday night (April 8, 2010) a private telephone call came into his residence. Eugene answered and the man on the other end assumed to know it was Eugene and called him by name. The man identified himself as a member of Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies. He did give his name and email that is, in fact, linked to the BAASS.ORG domain name. He asked Eugene a number of questions pertaining to the sightings over Lake Erie. The man then demanded Eugene give up the exact coordinates of the location the lights are appearing. When Eugene questioned the man, he stated he knew the lights were not terrestrial or from this planet and there's big money involved in obtaining that technology. He instructed Eugene to email him the coordinates. Eugene immediately hung up the telephone.

The host of the Radio show then E-mailed this BAASS Investigator and asked, "Hey, why are you guys calling Egene when Mufon already Stated that these are just Airplanes "Case Closed"?"

This is his actual response.

In Regards to the Lights over Lake Erie I am not absolutely convinced that they are coming from conventional aircraft.

As an investigator I must be completly objective with any UFO's reported which has multiple witnesses. BAASS employees are paid professionals, all the investigators are former law enforcement detectives who have a higher level set of skills and experience.

MUFON Takes anyone who pays the money and passes the test and works for free. That does not make them a credible source for information for me to except they're conclusions.

- Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies Investigator

The following is the conclusions from over 25 years of research and after Italian SETI scientists got involved with much more highly sophisticated equipment.

*The phenomenon is identified as a bright flying object with special characteristics making it unique to science."

*The phenomenon is more complex and diverse than expected, indicating more than 1 single kind of phenomenon."

*The phenomenon is sometimes made up of separate units that may depart and fly away.

*The speed varies from still to 8km per second."

*The phenomenon changes course in speeds indicating no mass by physical means.

*The phenomenon seems to be able to take on pieces of plasma or energy from the ground whilst passing by.

*The phenomenon seems to radiate energy due to the light and frequency change of colour.

*Many interesting spectra in the optical and radio frequency range have been detected but more data is needed to draw proper conclusions.

“These scientific data are quite sensational! We are dealing with a real existing phenomenon which can be observed even though this is difficult.”
Terje Toftenes, 2009

------------------------------------------------------------

Here is what these Orbs of light truly are...

-------------------------------------------------------

So if you are looking for video of craft made from metal and bolts and whatnot, Those are NOT the advanced Et's, but if that is what impresses you...

By the way, The UK Ministry of Defense states these Orbs of Light can become giant Triangle craft? How is that for some advanced technology?

These Orbs of Light can come together...

"The intervening space between them forms an area, viewed as a shape, often Triangular, from which the reflection of light does not occur

This is a key finding in the attribution of what have frequently been called black "Craft", often triangular and up to hundreds of feet in length.- The UK Ministry of Defence"

Last Edited by Michael Lee Hill (MLH) on 07/28/2011 04:56 PM
Michael Lee Hill (MLH)  (OP)

United States
07/28/2011 03:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: For you people who complain about "Orbs Of Light" UFO video's coming in worldwide not showing an actual "craft"?
These are not my idea's, this is leading edge information from the highest sources that can be found on the ET subject.

Do a little homework before spreading your ignorance.

Last Edited by Michael Lee Hill (MLH) on 07/28/2011 03:19 PM

United States
07/28/2011 03:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: For you people who complain about "Orbs Of Light" UFO video's coming in worldwide not showing an actual "craft"?
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1209404
United States
07/28/2011 03:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
hfabducthf

United States
07/28/2011 03:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
hfabducthf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1209404

peace
gerrylix

User ID: 1486174
Austria
07/28/2011 03:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump for later read#
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." A. Einstein

Ultima Cumaei venit iam carminis aetas;
magnus ab integro saeclorum nascitur ordo.
iam redit et Virgo, redeunt Saturnia regna,
iam nova progenies caelo demittitur alto.

United States
07/28/2011 04:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump for later read#
 Quoting: gerrylix

clappa

United States
07/28/2011 04:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Cowonymous Anard
User ID: 1006073
Netherlands
07/28/2011 04:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Great post, now i see i have activated this "orb state" of being once or twice in this life. It's the way to true freedom and purity.
I always knew we didn't need spacecrafts and other man made machines to go around, it just doesn't make sense.
We are born as a whole being.
Trying to be less and think less makes you be more, carry less weight around and be more aware of the realm and free in the cosmic creation.

We are already whole, we just need to wake up to the notion.
The fear of not being good enough sits in our consciousness very deep, still we can throw it over board and focus on the love that we are.

To be really free!

Thanks for sharing.
AbsolveUsAll

User ID: 1485917
United States
07/28/2011 04:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Where exactly are Pheonix and Tesas? Remote part of Spain, I presume.
You can find all you need
The message is in the silence
Whisper words to calm your mind
Reach inside
TVZ
User ID: 1011620
United States
07/28/2011 04:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wonderful information and videos as always Michael! hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1209404
United States
07/28/2011 04:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
hfabducthf

peace
 Quoting: Michael Lee Hill (MLH)

I like your posts hf

Good info about orbs. thanks. Last year I started seeing sparkles moving quickly over the tree line in the evening while I was outside for a smoke. It freaked me out. I started taking pictures and what I got was orbs, amazing orbs.

This is a good video to help explain

United States
07/28/2011 04:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: AbsolveUsAll

Thank You, i fixed them.

United States
07/28/2011 04:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Great post, now i see i have activated this "orb state" of being once or twice in this life. It's the way to true freedom and purity.
I always knew we didn't need spacecrafts and other man made machines to go around, it just doesn't make sense.
We are born as a whole being.
Trying to be less and think less makes you be more, carry less weight around and be more aware of the realm and free in the cosmic creation.

We are already whole, we just need to wake up to the notion.
The fear of not being good enough sits in our consciousness very deep, still we can throw it over board and focus on the love that we are.

To be really free!

Thanks for sharing.
 Quoting: Cowonymous Anard 1006073

hf

United States
07/28/2011 04:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wonderful information and videos as always Michael! hf
 Quoting: TVZ 1011620

hf

United States
07/28/2011 04:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
hfabducthf

peace

I like your posts hf

Good info about orbs. thanks. Last year I started seeing sparkles moving quickly over the tree line in the evening while I was outside for a smoke. It freaked me out. I started taking pictures and what I got was orbs, amazing orbs.

This is a good video to help explain

I am glad you enjoy them hf
SnakeAirlines

User ID: 780016
United States
07/28/2011 04:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

Give us something other than vids of planes at night, and people might stop laughing in your face...

lmao

loser
"Hold my cat while I bring in my tomato plant. That chemtrail looks like an earthquake chemtrail"

deanoZXT-07/20/2014 07:48 PM
SnakeAirlines

User ID: 780016
United States
07/28/2011 05:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: AbsolveUsAll

I see you've met Mikey...

chuckle
"Hold my cat while I bring in my tomato plant. That chemtrail looks like an earthquake chemtrail"

United States
07/28/2011 05:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Give us something other than vids of planes at night, and people might stop laughing in your face...

lmao

loser
 Quoting: SnakeAirlines

To bad the FAA and actual local Airports don't agree with you!

laugh

FAA & Cleveland Airports report Lake Erie UFO's Not In Normal Flight Paths, Not Showing Up On Radar and Nothing They Are Doing!!!

MSNBC contacted the FAA and all local Cleveland Airports who said These objects are not in normal flight paths, that none of these objects were anyhting they were doing and these objects were not showing up on any of the airports radar as well!

You are such a known shill, You keep trying to peddle your disinfo even when the facts clearly prove you wrong!

laugh

shill
meroj
User ID: 1486435
United States
07/28/2011 05:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

lmao

loser
 Quoting: SnakeAirlines

I hear ya' !

And, UFO "experts" ? (I read that in the intial post;)

peace.
Aman

User ID: 1468875
United States
07/28/2011 05:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
well MLH i don't know about any of that but wht i do know is i have had teh closest encounter with a "UFO" of anyone i know of or have read of.

i can tell you with no doubt in my mind that it was a bronze, convex-bottomed disk. could have been no more than 1000ft directly over head and stared at me, and i at it, for more that five minutes. then it just began to slide off to the South is a very meandering way.

i know, same old story with no pics but let me tell you why i have no pics, because i was afraid it would be gone when i came back out.

i have also seen three times the white-light "UFO" most commonly seen and videoed. i saw one move from cygnus to the star vega and just stop, then dissappear.

satellite? no, because as i watched and perhaps ten minutes later in the exact spot it dissappeared, it flashed.

my mother and i also saw one moving directly overhead from West to East being trailed by an aircraft of military nature. As we watched it turned from white to pink to red and was gone, however we could still see the trailing aircraft.

don't know what they are but i have had my share of seeing them.

Last Edited by Aman on 07/28/2011 05:19 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1486995
United States
07/29/2011 02:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Lord.Kalin

User ID: 1295383
United States
07/29/2011 02:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
clappa
:LordKayleSig4:
- "Your best investment is ammo, because it's going to weird quickly." - AC 1196210

- "Rebellion to Tyrants is Obedience to God" - Thomas Jefferson's Personal Seal
Lord.Kalin

User ID: 1295383
United States
07/29/2011 07:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP FAILED To UpGrade in time and has quite apparently been BANNED

sigh

:LordKayleSig4:
- "Your best investment is ammo, because it's going to weird quickly." - AC 1196210

- "Rebellion to Tyrants is Obedience to God" - Thomas Jefferson's Personal Seal
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1006073
Netherlands
07/30/2011 05:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1488052
United States
08/03/2011 03:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
oRbZ

User ID: 1492553
United Kingdom
08/03/2011 08:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Cool info MLH thanks.

The intensity of which I am seeing the orbs pass over have increased tenfold over the past month, I think it has to do with me more openly speaking out about them to friends and family.

They are always traveling the same path which is along the ley lines behind my house, I think it is like an energetic pathway for them to travel along.

I have just ordered a 40x optical zoom HD camcorder so I can start to document this and show others, it will be here in a couple of weeks, am ready to start to learn now I think, wink wink.
<<LOOK`n thru YOU>>

User ID: 923851
United States
08/03/2011 08:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
ufo56
SnakeAirlines

User ID: 1492481
United States
08/03/2011 08:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP FAILED To UpGrade in time and has quite apparently been BANNED

sigh

Quoting: Lord.Kalin

We are not that lucky...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1487698
United States
08/03/2011 08:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

The actual Experts on the subject have released the following...

To those who have done their homework, Seems like "Orbs" with no other (No Structure) in the sky is exactly what we should be looking for...

The facts are...

The UK Ministry of Defense has revealed regarding these "Pulsating Orbs of Lights" showing up over Lake Erie, Utah, Mexico, The Uk, Phoenix, Texas, Etc.

Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP) in the UK Air Defence Region

The Ministry of Defence has released this report in response to a Freedom of Information request and we are pleased to now make it available to a wider audience via the MOD Freedom of Information Publication Scheme. Where indicated information is withheld in accordance with Section 26 (Defence), Section 27 (International Relations) and Section 40 (Personal Information) of the Freedom of Information Act 2000.

[link to www.mod.uk]

That Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon (UAP or UFO) Exist is indisputable. Credited with the ability to hover, land, take off, accelerate to astonishing velocities and vanish. They can reportedly alter their direction of flight suddenly and clearly can exhibit aerodynamics characteristics well beyond those of any known aircraft or missile - either manned or unmanned.

The Conditions for the initial formation and sustaining of what are apparently buoyant charged masses (of Plasma), which can form, separate, merge, hover, climb, dive, and accelerate are not completely understood.

Dependent on a color's temperature and aerosol density, it may be seen visually, either by it self generated plasma color, by reflected light, or silhouette by light blockage and background contrast.

Occasionally and perhaps exceptionally, it seems a field with, undetermined characteristics can exist between certain charged buoyant objects in loose formation, the intervening space between them forms an area, viewed as a shape, often Triangular, from which the reflection of light does not occur. This is a key finding in the attribution of what have frequently been called black "Craft", often triangular and up to hundreds of feet in length

- The UK Ministry of Defence

Check out this document recently declassified by the UK Ministry Of Defense on Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon or UAP's, or as they are called in the US....UFO's

[link to www.mod.uk]

Some qoutes...

"The relevance of Plasma and magnetic fields to UAP(UFO) were an unexpected feature of the study"

In So Advising

- It should be stressed that, despite the recent increase in UAP/UFO events, the probobility of encountering a UAP/UFO remainns very low

- No attempt should be made to out-manoeuvre a UAP/UFO during interception

- At higher altitudes, although the UAP/UFO appear to be benign to civil air-traffic, pilots should be advised to not manoeuvre, other than put the object astern if possible

I feel this document is important because it clearly states "It should be stressed that, despite the recent increase in UAP/UFO events, the probobility of encountering a UAP/UFO remainns very low." - UK Ministry Of Defense

So the UFO Activity is Increasing!!!!!!

It's just not because everybody now has cell phone camera's and whatnot, The UK Ministry of Defense it's states the activity is increasing.

So why would that be, What can you think of why the activity would be increasing?

Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies (BAASS), a leader in Aerospace research has revealed about these "Pulsating Orbs of Light/plasma UFO's"

:logo_patch:

A pulsating spherical ball of light. The light appears bluish to a yellow green glow. The light it casts is not extremely bright but will cast light on objects immediately surrounding the orb. Typically there is more than 1 orbs gathered. They have the ability to hover and make no noise. There appears to be no physical shape supporting these orbs. A characteristic feature is that they will pulsate their light intensity for a matter of seconds growing extremely bright, and then fading away to nothing as if the object simply vanished. Apparently these have been witnessed during the day but are more visible at night. Have been seen transforming into other animal shapes and is suspected of having the ability to transmorph into the shape of local living animals. Can affect other electrical objects and knocked out the power to the ranch house. Shift between a visible and invisible state as they pulsate on and off.

These are intelligent and purposeful like in nature. I suspect they are some sort of transportation vehicles for another intelligence or the drones for this intelligence. They have a role of observing. They are unique in that they appear almost curious about any humans they come across. They seem to easily detect your presence, and may be influenced by meditative thoughts/requests. I believe their function is to observe, report, and to transport either consciousness, or actual entities within them, as if some form of vessel. This is the most interactive of all the anomalies on the ranch and will pursue and entertain its viewers.

The flash drones (A pulsating spherical ball of light) tend to take on a more interactive role if the observer is alone. Possess the ability to generate a state of uncontrollable "panic" in those targeted, Witnessed working in groups in a predator/prey fashion. The sensation of being hit by one is described as being hit by a high velocity warm water balloon. The after effects of which immediately evaporate away. However a state of depression typically follows lasting for days to weeks.

Although speculative, the light may only travel in a light-off configuration. When the light is visible, the object appears stationary, however it disappears, only to reappear in a different location. This postulates that the light may possibly be "phasing" in and out from one location to the next.

Artificial or biological like intelligence. Potentially an animal like intelligence. The light radiated is seen in a 180 degree manner and does not cast light behind.

Duration for sightings 1 to 45 minutes

Source - [link to www.skinwalkerranch.org]

According to Erlikh, at approximately 6:45pm EST, on Thursday night (April 8, 2010) a private telephone call came into his residence. Eugene answered and the man on the other end assumed to know it was Eugene and called him by name. The man identified himself as a member of Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies. He did give his name and email that is, in fact, linked to the BAASS.ORG domain name. He asked Eugene a number of questions pertaining to the sightings over Lake Erie. The man then demanded Eugene give up the exact coordinates of the location the lights are appearing. When Eugene questioned the man, he stated he knew the lights were not terrestrial or from this planet and there's big money involved in obtaining that technology. He instructed Eugene to email him the coordinates. Eugene immediately hung up the telephone.

The host of the Radio show then E-mailed this BAASS Investigator and asked, "Hey, why are you guys calling Egene when Mufon already Stated that these are just Airplanes "Case Closed"?"

This is his actual response.

In Regards to the Lights over Lake Erie I am not absolutely convinced that they are coming from conventional aircraft.

As an investigator I must be completly objective with any UFO's reported which has multiple witnesses. BAASS employees are paid professionals, all the investigators are former law enforcement detectives who have a higher level set of skills and experience.

MUFON Takes anyone who pays the money and passes the test and works for free. That does not make them a credible source for information for me to except they're conclusions.

- Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies Investigator

The following is the conclusions from over 25 years of research and after Italian SETI scientists got involved with much more highly sophisticated equipment.

*The phenomenon is identified as a bright flying object with special characteristics making it unique to science."

*The phenomenon is more complex and diverse than expected, indicating more than 1 single kind of phenomenon."

*The phenomenon is sometimes made up of separate units that may depart and fly away.

*The speed varies from still to 8km per second."

*The phenomenon changes course in speeds indicating no mass by physical means.

*The phenomenon seems to be able to take on pieces of plasma or energy from the ground whilst passing by.

*The phenomenon seems to radiate energy due to the light and frequency change of colour.

*Many interesting spectra in the optical and radio frequency range have been detected but more data is needed to draw proper conclusions.

“These scientific data are quite sensational! We are dealing with a real existing phenomenon which can be observed even though this is difficult.”
Terje Toftenes, 2009

------------------------------------------------------------

Here is what these Orbs of light truly are...

-------------------------------------------------------

So if you are looking for video of craft made from metal and bolts and whatnot, Those are NOT the advanced Et's, but if that is what impresses you...

By the way, The UK Ministry of Defense states these Orbs of Light can become giant Triangle craft? How is that for some advanced technology?

These Orbs of Light can come together...

"The intervening space between them forms an area, viewed as a shape, often Triangular, from which the reflection of light does not occur

This is a key finding in the attribution of what have frequently been called black "Craft", often triangular and up to hundreds of feet in length.- The UK Ministry of Defence"

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1445633
Norway
08/03/2011 08:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Excellent post! I live in Norway and have followed The Hessdalen phenomen for a long time, and seen alot of weird shit, but only lights and flashes, who seemed intelligent. And never a physical form or enitity. So, I have also been thinking in those directions, that so called UFO's are not what we believe or want to belive, maybe they are more "spiritual" in nature, and like described here, vehicles and so on. Very nice. I try to keep a open mind and think in a unconventional way, and see space as something stranger than ever imagined. Keep it coming.

GLP