Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,762 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 660,785
Pageviews Today: 1,118,545Threads Today: 414Posts Today: 7,587
12:44 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Victor ...Are you kidding me? Nancy right AGAIN! Look at all these hurricanes.

User # 78/68
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 22406
Canada
09/19/2005 01:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Victor ...Are you kidding me? Nancy right AGAIN! Look at all these hurricanes.
And Nancy predicted this over 9 years ago. NINE years ago.

REad www.zetatalk.com to see all of her other predictions.

You´ll be amazed!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10542
United States
09/19/2005 01:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Victor ...Are you kidding me? Nancy right AGAIN! Look at all these hurricanes.
whateverdumbassflip
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13755
Canada
09/19/2005 01:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Victor ...Are you kidding me? Nancy right AGAIN! Look at all these hurricanes.
Nancy is a $$$$ whore. Thats all you need to know.
ac
User ID: 197
United States
09/19/2005 01:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
This guy can´t get his tongue too far up the old

bitches asshole, a perfect tool.sheep
User # 78/68  (OP)

Canada
09/19/2005 01:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Look at the potty mouth debunkers go again!
Anonymous Coward
Canada
09/19/2005 01:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
anyone that has classic schizo, and is wrong time after time after time after time after time after time

you´d think you´d get the idea by now.

But some people just.... don´t get it.

To each his own. Hey. Retards stick together.
User # 78/68  (OP)

Canada
09/19/2005 01:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
And Nancy predicted Volcanoes would go off increasingly closer to the shift. And they are!

Global warming doesn´t describe this. The debunkers are stumped again.

´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´

MEXICO CITY - Western Mexico´s Volcano of Fire blasted ash and gas 3 miles into the sky on Friday with an explosion that was heard in villages 10 miles from the crater, according to local officials.

The Jalisco state civil defense agency said ash from the 10:46 a.m. (1146 EDT) eruption fell on towns to the northwest and it said emergency workers there were distributing hospital-type masks to protect against fine ash.

There were no reported injuries. The 12,533-foot volcano on the border of Jalisco and Colima states -- 420 miles west of Mexico City -- is among Mexico´s most active and most dangerous volcanos.

It has erupted repeatedly in recent years. On July 27, a pre-dawn explosion shot incandescent rock, ash and steam up to 8,800 feet into the air.

Another blast on July 5 sent ash and gases nearly 3 miles up.

[link to www.billingsgazette.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10542
United States
09/19/2005 01:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
debunkers?

There´s no need to debunk a moron.

You just point and laugh, like so.

iamwithlmao
Anonymous Coward
Canada
09/19/2005 01:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
WHo the hell wouldn´t put 2 and 2 together.. if there were any foreign body near the earth there would be earthquakes etc..

unfortunately this has nothing to do with that. Its all dealing with solar activity. Sorry..

Its why the mayans drew and angry sun, and the egyptians worshiped the sun..

among many othe reasons.
Deacon Blue
User ID: 22477
United States
09/19/2005 02:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
What part of "is among Mexico´s most active and most dangerous volcanos" do you not understand? This volcano has been erupting pracically continuously for thousands of years!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 197
United States
09/19/2005 02:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Are these "predictions" have at least some detail to them, or are they just, "hmmm..like there´s going to be disasters and stuff in the future, volcano will go off, and there will be some hurricanes"

Tell me? Or is it just cold readings like this which of course are gonig to happen.

Everybody can see there are more natural disasters going on, and any body can take the opportunity to use it to what ever lie they dream up.

Just wondering? What is it?
User # 78/68  (OP)

Canada
09/19/2005 02:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
The words in Zetatalk describe it the best. Here´s the description about what will happen with the volcanoes of the Earth in the near future.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

ZetaTalk: Volcanoes
Note: written on Feb 15, 2000.

-------------------------------------------------------------​-------------------

Of course all volcanoes will explode, as this is going to be a very severe pole shift. What about the months and years preceding the pole shift? It is no secret that Mammoth Lake and the caldera of Yellowstone are warming up, and the populace has been prepared for these occurrences by the movie Volcano where there, in the middle of LA, lava is bubbling up. In fact, there is a fault line running from the approximate San Diego/LA area, up into the Sierras, and this is liable to rupture rather violently during one of the quakes that precedes the pole shift by some months. Volcanic eruptions from that area in the Sierras can be expected. Will Mount St. Helen erupt? All volcanoes that have been active within the memory of man will begin spewing and burping and oozing, and many that were not expected to become active will reactive. How long will it take the volcanoes to settle down? 100 years, but in a reducing ratio, over this time. By the end of 100 years, their activity will seem as today. Nevertheless, for those downwind, this post shift burping is virtually a death sentence!

Note: below added during the November 9, 2002 Live ZetaTalk IRC Session.

Earthquakes and volcanoes share, and also do not share, causes. Common causes of quakes and eruptions are pressures upon plates to move, which causes, in addition to the plate scrapping and crunching along the edges, lava surges. Volcanoes erupt because the lava just beneath the volcano is trapped, under pressure, and the point of least resistance is an opening. Where volcanoes perpetually ooze, this is such a pressure situation, without abrupt pressure changes. In Hawaii, where volcanoes perpetually ooze, there are layers of rock, more plates overlapping, than mankind assumes. These plates are being pushed up, but other Pacific plates subducting under Hawaii, so the lava has many places to go other than up. It can move sideways, and the oozing is only one outlet, so no eruptions. Where a volcano is associated with plate crunching, such as Popo in Mexico, eruptions occur and are closely associated with quakes. Here the eruption does not settle down until the trapped lava, under pressure, has the pressure reduced. During the shift, when all volcanoes both active and inactive will erupt or ooze dramatically, there is more than plate movement and pressure involved. The core of the Earth is roiling then, in motion and continuing in motion even after the crust has stopped. Thus, volcanoes have pressure not only from trapped lava, they have it from lava surges from the core itself.

Note: below added during the November 16, 2002 Live ZetaTalk IRC Session.

We have stated that all volcanoes active within the last 10,000 years can be considered candidates to blow, or ooze during the shift. During every pole shift, there are places on Earth where the earth is stretched, like the Atlantic, such that mountain ranges such as the Appalachians have not experienced mountain building and scarcely any rock outcropping are bare. Places like the Himalayas are subducting, so that rock layers are being laid under one another, and protection from the lava occurs. Hawaii, likewise, is expected to do better than one would think, because the compression of the Pacific will layer rock strata and protect the oozing volcanoes from roiling lava. In New Zealand, where that edge of the plate will tip up, it will be some protection from exploding volcanoes as the pressure will be relieved. Likewise, where there is a stretch, as Iceland will experience, there will be continued oozing, but explosions caused by lava under pressure unlikely to happen.

Inland cauldera, like Yellowstone, have their basis in pressure that has a long route to climb before heating the surface. During the shift, the fact that they are and have been an outlet for pressure competes with what is occurring in the rock strata. What comes first, for Yellowstone, will not be the rock strata thickening, as during the start of the shift the Atlantic is stretched, the plates on the move, and the core roiling. Thus, there will be explosions, though not violent, of lava, from volcanoes however active along the Sierras and Andes. The later part of the hour sees rock strata pushed under the West Coast of the Americas, shutting off access of lava from those volcanoes, which should speed the easing but not prevent the explosion in the first place. In areas under stretch in Europe and the Middle East, likewise, the roiling will cause oozing and where volcanoes are already open to the air, an outlet established, such as in Italy, they will continue during the early part of the shift to explode and ooze. One must, thus, analyze the past of local volcanoes or caulderas, to gauge their actions during the shift.

All rights reserved: [email protected]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 559
United States
09/19/2005 02:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
ufo56

Mail this Page to a Friend!

ZetaTalk: Weather Extremes
written July 29, 2005

-------------------------------------------------------------​-------------------

We warned at the start of ZetaTalk, in 1995, that unpredictable weather extremes, switching about from drought to deluge, would occur and increase on a lineal basis up until the pole shift. Where this occurred steadily, it has only recently become undeniable. ZetaTalk, and only ZetaTalk, warned of these weather changes, at that early date. Our early warnings spoke to the issue of global heating from the core outward, hardly Global Warming, a surface or atmospheric issue, but caused by consternation in the core. Affected by the approach of Planet X, which was by then starting to zoom rapidly toward the inner solar system for its periodic passage, the core was churning, melting the permafrost and glaciers and riling up volcanoes. When the passage did not occur as expected in 2003 because Planet X had stalled in the inner solar system, we explained the increasing weather irregularities in the context of the global wobble that had ensued - weather wobbles where the Earth is suddenly forced under air masses, churning them. This evolved by 2005 into a looping jet stream, loops breaking away and turning like a tornado to affect the air masses underneath. Meanwhile, on Planet Earth, droughts had become more intractable and deluges positively frightening, temperature swings bringing snow in summer in the tropics and searing heat in Artic regions, with the violence of storms increasing in number and ferocity.

Is this as bad as it will get, prior to the pole shift when hurricane force winds will sweep the Earth and every region of the globe will emerge with a new climate and geography? Has the lineal increase we predicted in 1995 reached its climax? We are not here with good tidings, nor were we here with good tidings in 1995. ZetaTalk, blunt and honest, is not for the faint at heart, but for those willing to take a serious warning and act on it.

The coastlines will get increasingly inhospitable, as storms formed over the oceans can develop into a howling rage that dissipates over land. As we have stated, hurricane force storms will not develop into super storms, more violent than man has experienced, but will form in places not previously experienced, and will be more consistently strong and destructive. In some places around the globe, this will make coastlines uninhabitable, a place where crops are grown or fish harvested but where humans do not reside or sleep soundly.
Where deserts have formed based on geology, mountain ranges blocking rain clouds or the atmosphere depleated of rain during a long trip over land masses, this will change as the direction of wind flow changes. Lands used to regular rains, now suffering droughts, may find these droughts turning their land into deserts. Rain forests are likewise formed by geology and wind currents, and these may fear being washed away as rain comes not only more often but with a greater load of water picked up by fast moving air currents traveling over large bodies of water. Drought or deluge, there will be few places on Earth not affected by one of these extremes, and all of this affects the success of crops.
Temperature extremes, and in particular temperature swings, will increase, so that the seasons almost blend into one another. If Summer is expected to be a time of extreme heat, and Winter extreme cold, man may find his Summer cool with odd brief snowstorms and Winter confusing the crops wanting to go into their annual hibernation. The key will be the unpredictability, as a looping jet stream and increasing extremes of high and low pressure over land will force the atmosphere into unexpected directions.
Where does this place man, as he learns of the likelihood of a pole shift caused by the passage of a rogue planet - Planet X? Most will stubbornly stay in place, refusing to contemplate the unpleasant and preferring to accept any explanation the establishment proffers. Suffering will increase, but will result in riots and angry outbursts or illness from malnutrition and depressed immune systems or the psychological depression that comes from a sense of hopelessness. Those who have decided to live, and help others to do so, will find the argument, whether to stay or go, tipping in the direction of a move. Coastal areas may be pleasant, and river basins rich with delta soil, and the commerce that has grown up near ports and great rivers providing jobs, but the tribulations of a self sufficient family home in the hinterland will seem increasingly worth it. This is the push the weather extremes will bring. Add to this increasing volcanic and quake activity, making the fault lines unattractive and life in crowded cities likely to be suffering from collapse as their infrastructure is shattered and pulled apart. All of these matters will speak to those who want to survive, in a voice louder than any reassurance from the establishment. Make your plans. Cut your losses. And get out of harms way to a place where you can at least have a chance of feeding your family and surviving the weather extremes.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6794
United States
09/19/2005 08:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
78/68 is a troll.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 115
United States
09/19/2005 09:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
It is silly to say Nancy was right when erratic weather has been predicted by countless others years before Nancy showed up.

For example, Elizabeth Clare Prophet published a book in 1986 title "Saint Germain on Prophecy" you can get it at Amazon.com and it predicts exactly what is happening today.

That book was updated and the title was changed to "Saint Germain´s Prophecy for the New Millennium: Includes Dramatic Prophecies from Nostradamus, Edgar Cayce, and Mother Mary"

This is an excellent book and I would recommend you read it before you go saying that a women who claims aliens implanted a device in her brain so they could give her messages was the first to predict current erratic weather and volcanic activity.

AC
User ID: 2218
United States
09/19/2005 09:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nancy is hot,all the Zeta´s do her.alien03
User # 78/68  (OP)

User ID: 22225
Canada
09/19/2005 01:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nancy´s predictions are making an ass of you aren´t they Postman?

Ooops, sorry chap.
User # 78/68  (OP)

User ID: 25211
Canada
09/19/2005 03:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
User# 10747 and this is my thread, and that makes you a troll, now doesn´t it?
AA

User ID: 1770
United States
09/19/2005 03:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
78 / 68 Are you Nancy?
"Pray, v:. To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a single petitioner confessedly unworthy." - Ambrose Bierce (1842-1914)
User # 78/68  (OP)

User ID: 25260
Canada
09/19/2005 06:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
AA did you really ask that?

naughty
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25256
Canada
09/19/2005 06:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Tis simple. I work to bring knowledge to people who would accept it. I do not force it upon others, nor do I charge money or try to make money off of the truth.

Does She?

I have not been wrong. Has she?

Thought so..

V
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 2782
United States
09/19/2005 09:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry, "User 78/68." Show us SPECIFICALLY where Nancy predicted how many hurricanes there would be this year.... or ANY year for that matter.

"You´ll be amazed!"

No, more like dumbfounded or amused. That´s about it.

"And Nancy predicted Volcanoes would go off increasingly closer to the shift. And they are!"

Okay, easy question for you to answer then - where is Nancy (or you for that matter) getting her data and what is she using as a baseline for comparison? You´ve been asked this numerous times and you continue to ignore it, which means you have NOTHING to back up your claim and which also means your claim is invalid.

"Of course all volcanoes will explode, as this is going to be a very severe pole shift. What about the months and years preceding the pole shift?"

And yet HUNDREDS of other volcanoes, such as Mt. Rainer and Mt. Shasta, continue to lie dormant. Hmmm, kind of blows a big hole in your theory there doesn´t it?

"Nancy´s predictions are making an ass of you aren´t they Postman?"

WRONG again, "User 78/68." Nancy´s FAILED predictions are making an ass out of YOU:

Imploding cities
Satellites flying out of orbit
GPS failing
Worldwide famine
"Elite" escaping to Mars in 2003
"Planet X" naked eye visible in the sky - March 2003
Pole shift - May 15, 2003
Pole shift - May 27, 2003
Pole shift - June 1, 2003
"Weeks NOT months" as stated on July 20, 2003
"No need to pay October´s bills" as stated October, 2003
Holidays ruined by passage of "Planet X" as stated November, 2003.
Passage between December 25 and 30 as stated December 2003
Earth "halted in orbit" as stated in February 2005
Venus transit will NOT occur as stated in April 2004
Dark twin collides with Earth in June 2004

Should I continue?
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
User # 78/68  (OP)

User ID: 25355
Canada
09/19/2005 10:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Patience Circuit Breaker, patience.

The ground is rumbling around and under these volcanoes too lately.

Circuit Breaker, your list is getting shorter isn´t it? Haha
Circuit Breaker

United States
09/19/2005 10:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
No, I got bored. If you want me to post the whole thing I can.

Here´s some more to get you in a tizzy:

"The Zetas have commented on Hale-Bopp since it first hit the press in mid-1995. They have stated that Hale-Bopp is a fraud, designed to get the populace looking in the wrong direction, not toward Orion." – Date unknown

"We know that the 12th Planet will make its passage in late spring or early summer of the year 2003 because we are observing the planet approaching your solar system." – Date unknown

"We have given the correct dates for the return of the 12th Planet as the year 2003 for the devastating first pass. All other dates are incorrect." – Date unknown

"Thus, you have Planet X in the news, under every subject but the inbound planet that will pass on May 15, 2003 or shortly thereafter." – June 2002

"Since the inception of ZetaTalk, the passage with rotation stoppage and pole shift has been described as occurring ´shortly after May 15, 2003.´" – Date unknown

"By May 15th, it will be utterly clear that earth changes are in process, most humans walking about in shock, numb. There will be no debate about a mistake. We have stated that the rotation will stop for approximately a week." – Date unknown

"Slowing rotation is so pronounced that even those not aware of the prediction are noticing their clocks minutes slow, on a regular basis, from ´official´ time." – March 22, 2003

"...nor will the war progress to the point where a regime change occurs." – Commenting on Iraq, March 22, 2003

"In short, they are not heeding the warnings of the Council, so stronger measures will shortly be taken. These measures will be, like the Columbia disaster, of a magnitude to stop the onslaught of the invasion as though the breath had been taken out of the body." – Commenting on Iraq, March 22, 2003

"We have stated that Planet X will be visible in the daytime sky, 7 weeks before passage. Given that we have stated that passage is shortly after May 15, 2003, as at this time those wanting to survive should be at their safe locations, this is putting the visibility into the last week of March at the earliest." – March 2003

"Since we were precise about the dates, even the number of hours for rotation stoppage (5.9 days) [on the Loud Gentile show], we have no problem with being precise on the meaning of the Pole Shift date as May 27." – May 16, 2003

"On this date, May 30, 2003 the Earth is poised to experience great quakes and stretching of rifts, so that discussions of the exact date of rotation stoppage or the shift will be replaced by frantic efforts to deal with one disaster after another." – May 30, 2003

"You have only weeks not months" – July 20, 2003

"We have stated that Planet X would travel the span of Saturn’s orbit in 3 short months. In that Planet X has been visible to the naked eye since the very last days in March..." – August 28, 2003

"But at the current time, by late August, there is no question that the Planet X complex has arrived between the Earth and Sun..." – August 28, 2003

"Despite loud evidence that Planet X has arrived..." – September 21, 2003

"Given the increasingly obvious fact that Planet X is in the vicinity and not going away before trashing the neighborhood..." – October 11, 2003

"Those not willing or able to make changes in their lives before the Holidays may find the Holidays possible, but just barely, as the next sweeping arm of the Sun will put all doubt aside." – November 15, 2003

"The last arm swept by Earth around Dec 25, the next expected by the anxious humans watching the drama to start around Feb 9, 2004." – January 30, 2004

"The Earth´s dark twin, approaching from behind her, has scant months to reach her and create a crisis. Earth stopping on Dec 25 allows for a full half orbit by this twin by June 25, 2004, but the crisis will occur sooner and for many reasons. This twin cannot go to the left, where Venus lies, nor the right, where Mars rides, and cannot move forward. The effect of such a traffic jam is not within man’s knowledge bank." – April 2004

"Certain death on the International Space Station lies ahead for any who would remain there during the coming weeks." – December 10, 2004

"If fireballs have been an occasional entertainment, they will soon become a daily affair almost everywhere" – February 4, 2005
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18801
United States
09/19/2005 10:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
User # 78/68 tooltool cry
User # 78/68  (OP)

User ID: 25380
Canada
09/19/2005 11:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Circuit Breaker said this,

"No, I got bored. If you want me to post the whole thing I can."

Does the whole thing mean the whole thing designed by your masters?
Interesting choice of words CB, interesting.

Are you going to downplay hurricane Rita too Circuit Breaker?

Did you read the recent Zetatalks where Nancy said these hurricanes will become more and more commonplace. Where she says get away from the coasts? Did you read this?

Are you going to tell us not to worry about Rita? Like you did with Katrina?

Just wondering ...
Circuit Breaker

United States
09/20/2005 08:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Are you going to downplay hurricane Rita too Circuit Breaker?"

No, because it ISN´T a hurricane yet. Caught lying again there, "User 78/68." What a moron. Why call Rita a hurricane when it isn´t? People can easily look up information about this storm and see it isn´t a hurricane. There you go, trying to get people in a panic.

"Did you read the recent Zetatalks where Nancy said these hurricanes will become more and more commonplace."

Why? All she did was read the projections from Dr. Gray, which came out BEFORE Nancy´s crap, and then she went to town with it trying to say the "Zetas" predicted it. And even YOU admitted that Dr. Gray´s projections came out before hers. And Dr. Gray uses REAL science instead of trying to claim that some "alien race" who sends signs in unwrapped candy told him this would happen.

"Like you did with Katrina?"

Show us where I said not to worry about Katrina. I never said any such thing. I don´t know why you keep bringing this up. It makes you look like a complete idiot... much like your belief in a non-existant "planet."

Oh, BTW, we´re still waiting for some photos of "Planet X." I mean, that should be real easy for you...being the expert photographer and all. And are you EVER going to answer any questions put to you? People might actually believe you if you ACTUALLY came up with something to support your so called "theories" instead of throwing a tantrum.

Is Nancy ever going to tell anyone when the "real" date of the "pole shift" will be?

Just wondering....

I´m guessing probably not... she got egg on her face the last time and had to come up with the "white lie."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14257
India
09/20/2005 08:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
why do people even believe that zetatalk nonsensse.

Am I really to believe some ancient race of aliens is in direct communication with 1 person named Nancy probably living in a bunker in NW united states or New Mexico?

That is such bullshit.
User # 78/68  (OP)

User ID: 18707
Canada
09/20/2005 10:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Now it´s a hurricane Circuit Breaker, will you downplay it now?
Will you tell everybody not to worry?

We all know a leopard never changes it´s spots don´t we.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3762
United States
09/20/2005 10:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
10 flag salute

bsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3762
United States
09/20/2005 10:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
The old hag is jealous of Victor.

GLP