To all the Income tax is unconstitutional/never ratified people out there

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 560289
United States
08/07/2011 12:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
To all the Income tax is unconstitutional/never ratified people out there
Please prove this wrong. I'm not a shill for government income tax, I in NO WAY believe it's right to have them take money out of MY check for shit that I never agreed to i.e. bullshit wars and genocide in other countries (just to name one)

[link to www.irs.gov]

The Sixteenth Amendment, making the income tax constitutional, was ratified in 1913. The Constitution, Article 1, Sections 7 through 9, and the Sixteenth Amendment give the Federal Government the right to levy and collect taxes. The Sixteenth Amendment authorized a tax on income, regardless of source, without apportionment. The courts have rejected claims that the Sixteenth Amendment was not properly ratified. The Amendment was ratified by 38 states altogether, and ratification was necessary by only 36. The U.S. Supreme Court has recognized the validity of the Sixteenth Amendment. Brushaber v. Union Pacific Railroad Co., 240 U.S. 1, 18-20 (1916); Bob Jones University v. United States, 461 U.S. 574, 615 (1983). Official notice of the resolution of ratification by the states to the Secretary and his subsequent certification by proclamation is conclusive upon the courts.

The U.S. Supreme Court has held that the requirement that individuals file a federal income tax return does not violate the self-incrimination clause of the Fifth Amendment. United States v. Sullivan, 274 U.S. 259 (1927). Judicial precedents clearly establish that failure to comply with the filing and reporting requirements of the federal income tax laws will not be excused based upon blanket assertions of constitutional privilege against self-incrimination under the Fifth Amendment. United States v. Irwin, 561 F.2d 198 (10th Cir. 1977), cert. denied, 434 U.S. 1012 (1978); United States v. Neff
Anonymous Cowherder
Stop the inanity!

User ID: 1368354
United States
08/07/2011 12:25 AM

Report Abusive Post
Re: To all the Income tax is unconstitutional/never ratified people out there
What does the SCOTUS have to say about whether enough members of CONgress were present in DC in December 1912 to be able to hold a vote on a Constitutional Amendment?

Last Edited by Anonymous Cowherder on 08/07/2011 12:26 AM
Repeal the 17th Amendment and the Reapportionment Act of 1929!

Thread: First steps down the road to a return to the Constitutional Republic that we were intended to be.

Restore the Republic.

Thread: The Bill of Rights does NOT include age requirements!

It's a flower, not something to be feared.

cow - Moo!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1451996
United States
08/07/2011 12:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Please prove this wrong. I'm not a shill for government income tax, I in NO WAY believe it's right to have them take money out of MY check for shit that I never agreed to i.e. bullshit wars and genocide in other countries (just to name one)

[link to www.irs.gov]

The Sixteenth Amendment, making the income tax constitutional, was ratified in 1913. The Constitution, Article 1, Sections 7 through 9, and the Sixteenth Amendment give the Federal Government the right to levy and collect taxes. The Sixteenth Amendment authorized a tax on income, regardless of source, without apportionment. The courts have rejected claims that the Sixteenth Amendment was not properly ratified. The Amendment was ratified by 38 states altogether, and ratification was necessary by only 36. The U.S. Supreme Court has recognized the validity of the Sixteenth Amendment. Brushaber v. Union Pacific Railroad Co., 240 U.S. 1, 18-20 (1916); Bob Jones University v. United States, 461 U.S. 574, 615 (1983). Official notice of the resolution of ratification by the states to the Secretary and his subsequent certification by proclamation is conclusive upon the courts.

The U.S. Supreme Court has held that the requirement that individuals file a federal income tax return does not violate the self-incrimination clause of the Fifth Amendment. United States v. Sullivan, 274 U.S. 259 (1927). Judicial precedents clearly establish that failure to comply with the filing and reporting requirements of the federal income tax laws will not be excused based upon blanket assertions of constitutional privilege against self-incrimination under the Fifth Amendment. United States v. Irwin, 561 F.2d 198 (10th Cir. 1977), cert. denied, 434 U.S. 1012 (1978); United States v. Neff
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 560289

it is out there but will take study
read the book - The Dispatch of Merchants
go to www.teamlaw.org
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 673980
United States
08/07/2011 12:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.irs.gov]

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 560289

it is out there but will take study
read the book - The Dispatch of Merchants
go to www.teamlaw.org
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1451996

thanks will do

GLP