Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,068 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 389,328
Pageviews Today: 646,311Threads Today: 220Posts Today: 4,005
08:46 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I think it is funny how a bunch of gel haired man-hags at SP change something in a computer and people go apeshit

Least Servant
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1379655
United States
08/07/2011 01:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
I think it is funny how a bunch of gel haired man-hags at SP change something in a computer and people go apeshit
Mind control. charlie

Last Edited by Least Servant on 08/07/2011 01:45 PM
:romaflag:
Not enough to fight, too many to die.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1494482
United States
08/07/2011 01:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I think it is funny how a bunch of gel haired man-hags at SP change something in a computer and people go apeshit
Fear and greed. It's what drives volatility in all markets.
Least Servant  (OP)

United States
08/07/2011 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I think it is funny how a bunch of gel haired man-hags at SP change something in a computer and people go apeshit
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1494482

It's as if they chose the worst aspects of both poles and created a system out of playing people's emotional energy for arbitrary units of credit.

Sounds like witchcraft to me. dead3

Last Edited by Least Servant on 08/07/2011 01:47 PM
Waterbug

User ID: 1295673
United States
08/07/2011 01:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
evil
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1495430
United States
Report Abusive Post
All part of the plan...
Least Servant  (OP)

United States
Report Abusive Post
evil
 Quoting: Waterbug

banana2

Nice! cool2

Last Edited by Least Servant on 08/07/2011 01:49 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1280771
United States
08/07/2011 01:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

It's as if they chose the worst aspects of both poles and created a system out of playing people's emotional energy for arbitrary units of credit.

Quoting: Least Servant

I think you are right.

By the By, I owe My Lord and My Father and The Holy Spirit an apology for not going to church this morning.

I'm Sorry, Lord. Please forgive me.

In Your Son's Name.
Amen
Least Servant  (OP)

United States
08/07/2011 01:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Amen
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1280771

Amen.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1136718
United States
08/07/2011 01:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

AMEN
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1472919
United States
08/07/2011 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
I like the term "man hag" and going to advise my neighbor he is one.
Least Servant  (OP)

United States
08/07/2011 02:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Moth

Haha nice man! rofl
Waterbug

United States
08/07/2011 02:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Moth

Haha nice man! rofl

Classic! clap
Least Servant  (OP)

United States
08/07/2011 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Waterbug

United States
08/07/2011 02:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

Do you got one of them there 'man-hag' smilies?:money:
Immortal Thought

User ID: 1478591
United States
08/07/2011 02:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
The global gov't is five steps ahead of us. They've known about this collapse (the created it). Their eyes are on what happens after when the sheep come begging for answers.
Are your ready?

Love is the highest vibration of light that we can bring to this world. Love is the key, the door, and the knob. Open it and open yourself to new beginnings.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1071695
United States
08/07/2011 03:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was wondering,thinking the same thing. Who voted for them to be judge,jury and exacutioner? When more shtf it will be the fault of everyone who took these guys serious.

I wonder who they work for. They aren't really anything more than a publishing company.

I can't help but remember that it was only two men that caused the bank run a few years back by spreading rumors.
hillcrest3

User ID: 1478541
United States
08/07/2011 03:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
evil

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes, Google is earth-magic... just like the femme-bots :D

Last Edited by hillcrest3 on 08/07/2011 03:03 PM
Water always wins.
hillcrest3

User ID: 1478541
United States
08/07/2011 03:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
man-hags = new entry in glp lexicon :D
Water always wins.
Least Servant  (OP)

United States
08/07/2011 03:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was wondering,thinking the same thing. Who voted for them to be judge,jury and exacutioner? When more shtf it will be the fault of everyone who took these guys serious.

I wonder who they work for. They aren't really anything more than a publishing company.

I can't help but remember that it was only two men that caused the bank run a few years back by spreading rumors.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1071695

This might be the first time in history the nation with the largest economy in the world and also the largest and most projected military in the world, with reasonable stability at home, has trembled because of the decision of a few people in a room armed with nothing but communications devices.

The world SERIOUSLY should be wondering how we got ourselves into this predicament. putin
Least Servant  (OP)

United States
08/07/2011 03:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1071695

This might be the first time in history the nation with the largest economy in the world and also the largest and most projected military in the world, with reasonable stability at home, has trembled because of the decision of a few people in a room armed with nothing but communications devices.

The world SERIOUSLY should be wondering how we got ourselves into this predicament. putin

How about we use RICO to freeze the assets of S&P and send the G men to tear their offices down looking for evidence of money laundering and market manipulation and see where the trail leads.

Then we can put David Beers on international television and ask him what our rating is now?
Waterbug

United States
08/07/2011 04:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
How about we use RICO to freeze the assets of S&P and send the G men to tear their offices down looking for evidence of money laundering and market manipulation and see where the trail leads.

Then we can put David Beers on international television and ask him what our rating is now?

The fish rots from the head down. Let's see how long it takes for this one to stink.
redlicorice

User ID: 1497316
Canada
08/07/2011 04:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mind control. charlie

Yes, and supposedly the change is based on faulty math.
Writer's Block
Least Servant  (OP)

United States
08/07/2011 06:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

The fish rots from the head down. Let's see how long it takes for this one to stink.

When the mind opens to the possibilities, it does start to seem like it could play out in any number of ways.

Mind control. charlie

Quoting: redlicorice

Interesting... although, how can you distinguish particularly faulty math when set against the background of a whole global economy based on only regularly faulty math. :)
redlicorice

User ID: 1497316
Canada
08/07/2011 06:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

When the mind opens to the possibilities, it does start to seem like it could play out in any number of ways.

Mind control. charlie

Quoting: redlicorice

Interesting... although, how can you distinguish particularly faulty math when set against the background of a whole global economy based on only regularly faulty math. :)

Blame game on now.
Writer's Block
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 560401
United States
08/07/2011 06:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
man-hags = new entry in glp lexicon :D
 Quoting: hillcrest3

Gel Haired man-hag
Sword of Michael

User ID: 1184364
United States
08/07/2011 06:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mind control. charlie

Hmmm....let's see....your bank account is in a computer system. What if your bank suddenly changed it to read $0.

Sure, you could probably fight and get it worked out in a month or two.

Things that make the most impact on society today are in a computer.
MENE, MENE, TEKAL, UPHARSIN
Least Servant  (OP)

United States
08/07/2011 06:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mind control. charlie

Hmmm....let's see....your bank account is in a computer system. What if your bank suddenly changed it to read $0.

Quoting: Sword of Michael

Well, this might be an example of a case for trying to work on that as a problem. hmm
Sword of Michael

User ID: 1184364
United States
08/07/2011 07:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mind control. charlie

Quoting: Sword of Michael

Well, this might be an example of a case for trying to work on that as a problem. hmm

Agreed, even though my life has been technology for the last 24 years...I'm sick of it personally. Would rather live a more simple life.
MENE, MENE, TEKAL, UPHARSIN
GUANO

User ID: 1231113
United States
08/07/2011 07:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

hahaha hell yeah.
Total Protonic Reversal...
Least Servant  (OP)

United States
08/07/2011 09:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

hahaha hell yeah.
 Quoting: GUANO

GUANO

User ID: 1417391
United States
08/08/2011 02:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

hahaha hell yeah.
 Quoting: GUANO

L.M.A.O. GOOD FIND
Total Protonic Reversal...

GLP