Craze
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1285858
United States
08/13/2011 12:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Alien Invasion: Are We Ready?
Just saw this commercial. WTF is this all about? Anyone thinking that this is BS or some kind of scare tactic for false flag event.

We've read the books, we've seen the movies. War of the Worlds, V, Independence Day. But they're all fiction, right? Well, probably not. New science is suggesting that aliens may be very real, and that they may not be as cuddly as E.T. Host Michelle Rodriguez (Avatar, Battle:LA) brings together top scientists, military strategists and writers to dramatize what would happen if and when aliens attacked.

Craze  (OP)

United States
08/13/2011 12:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Alien Invasion: Are We Ready?
Haha guess im the only one here tonight that thinks this is all wacked!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1488496
United States
08/13/2011 01:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus said we are his only flock. Read the bible science is evil.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1503903
United States
08/13/2011 01:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
check out this youtube channel called TalessiansReality (i think that is spelled right), he has a whole video out today or maybe yeesterday, about an imminent FAKE alien invasion. interesting, a lot of people have said that this is the next move, a fake alien threat, to be revealed in 2011.

well, here we are in 2011 and it seems as though the powers that be (and i hear michio kaku is a shape shifting shill, but who knows) are setting us up for this new "thought implant" to replace the terror threat. and that the goal is a one-world government (under their control, of course--"they" being the elite) and the alien threat will be the method by which they implement the one-world government, just the way 9/11 was the excuse for the patriot act.

IF there really were an alien contact, I absolutely shudder to think that those soulless embarrassments to humanity would ever appoint themselves to represent this planet.

did you notice two interesting things about the MSNBC vid? first of all they keep putting this text on the screen "alien invasion, are we ready?" and "when aliens attack" or whatever (note use of WHEN rather than IF). second of all the guy at the end says well it could be a good thing because it would give us an excuse to implement a one-world government.

hmmmm..... i know this much: if those lying media fucks start announcing some alien threat this fall, i call a million bullshit flags on them in advance. the odds of a REAL alien threat just happening to coincide with them obviously setting us up for one, are just a little too remote.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1502074
United States
08/13/2011 01:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
long time ago I had a dream.........
I saw the world in a red box [link to img163.imageshack.us]
I was looking from some where off this world...
it was me looking from some where else..looking down at the world

but I couldn't see my self... I heard a voice say
what is taking you so long!

I got the impression after that dream im not from here and I belong some where else... and there is a part of me some where else waiting for me

when I awoke I was so angry I was here...
someday I hope to go home to where ever that is

someday soon
so if there is an alien invasion bring it on get it over with maybe they are coming to take some of us home
Zlyle14

User ID: 1479155
United States
08/13/2011 01:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
A lot of people don't think that an "Alien Invasion" would be violent, for they believe that once you reach that level of intelligence and enlightenment that you have no need for violent invasion. You know that peace will ultimately be the more beneficial route and is always beneficial on both part.

That's what I've heard!hiding
Peace and Love \/m
Earth Daughter

User ID: 1496142
United States
08/13/2011 01:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't think they are going to invade. Why would they wait this long so that we have more advanced weapons to fight them off with?

I happen to believe there are more positive ones than negative. Just like there are both positive and negative people on this planet.

I look forward to the day we can have open contact.
"Arrows of hate have been shot at me too, but they never hit me, because somehow they belonged to another world, with which I have no connection whatsoever." - Albert Einstein
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1439417
United States
08/13/2011 01:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
cheers

I'm ready.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1098392
United States
08/13/2011 01:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1488496

Jesus doesn't exist, hence he never "said" anything; someone said he said it, and that would be a lie. So, you believe the words of liars.
Craze  (OP)

United States
08/13/2011 01:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

I got the impression after that dream im not from here and I belong some where else... and there is a part of me some where else waiting for me

someday soon
so if there is an alien invasion bring it on get it over with maybe they are coming to take some of us home
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1502074

I had a crazy dream one time that there was massive amounts of people standing in line. They were all entering this huge craft. I didn't go in but for some reason my little daughter did and she came back and was crying. I asked her what happen and she sd that they took her skin off and it hurt real bad. It was so scary, I woke up right away. This was several years ago but didn't forget my dream.

Im just not sure the agenda for all this alien propaganda.
Bug-out Boy

User ID: 1497434
Australia
08/13/2011 01:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Not yet, i'll still need to have plenty more hot lead stockpiled ready to greet our so called 'space brothers'...
christian
Suited up and Armored in Christ!

User ID: 1411809
United States
08/13/2011 01:13 AM

Report Abusive Post
The ALIEN DECEPTION is DEMONS every last one of them Fallen Angels!

Do not be deceived....
Susie

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.....Matthew 6:21
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens: Ecclesiastes 3:1
Bug-out Boy

Australia
08/13/2011 01:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

Last Edited by Good news everyone! on 08/13/2011 01:13 AM
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/13/2011 01:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

someday soon

I had a crazy dream one time that there was massive amounts of people standing in line. They were all entering this huge craft. I didn't go in but for some reason my little daughter did and she came back and was crying. I asked her what happen and she sd that they took her skin off and it hurt real bad. It was so scary, I woke up right away. This was several years ago but didn't forget my dream.

Quoting: Craze

my daughter had a dream like that not long ago... but not entering a ship but people were getting operations to have their skin removed.. her father was one of them

basically she was watching people get skinned.........

I think cell phones movies and TV and internet are fucking us up all bad....

they pour shit into our minds.

none of us should live the way we all do now... and there are too many people on this earth.........

to much hate to much control...

its not earth its us

man is very fucked up
Craze  (OP)

United States
08/13/2011 01:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Not yet, i'll still need to have plenty more hot lead stockpiled ready to greet our so called 'space brothers'...
 Quoting: Bug-out Boy

Men and their guns haaha. Don't know if that's going to be enough to keep the bad aliens away but, ya never know. Maybe they smoke the doobage. Hey they made a crop circle with a grey smoking his pipe.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/13/2011 01:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

good luck with that your tiny bullets wont do crap.
Craze  (OP)

United States
08/13/2011 01:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

someday soon

my daughter had a dream like that not long ago... but not entering a ship but people were getting operations to have their skin removed.. her father was one of them

basically she was watching people get skinned.........

I think cell phones movies and TV and internet are fucking us up all bad....

they pour shit into our minds.

none of us should live the way we all do now... and there are too many people on this earth.........

to much hate to much control...

its not earth its us

man is very fucked up

Wow thats crazy similar. This was back in 1999 I believe when I had this dream.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1502825
Belarus
08/13/2011 01:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't think they are going to invade. Why would they wait this long so that we have more advanced weapons to fight them off with?

I happen to believe there are more positive ones than negative. Just like there are both positive and negative people on this planet.

I look forward to the day we can have open contact.
 Quoting: Earth Daughter

^^^ this
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1202428
Malaysia
Report Abusive Post
Notice one of the PHD bitch is a Rothschild.
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

Men and their guns haaha. Don't know if that's going to be enough to keep the bad aliens away but, ya never know. Maybe they smoke the doobage. Hey they made a crop circle with a grey smoking his pipe.

that one was a joke.

and aliens dont make crop circles people do

they do it to make a living off of photos and DVDs

I have been researching that for a while...

there are groups who make them like any artist they have a look you can tell who makes what

the crop circles this year showed that
it all came out...

the whole CC community knows its all a sham............

its always about MONEY
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1501847
United States
08/13/2011 01:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

good luck with that your tiny bullets wont do crap.

haha. Thats what i mean. humans are so arrogant. these beings are thousands if not millions of years advanced. not all of them though.
pauldamo

User ID: 1497753
Australia
08/13/2011 01:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
the real aliens wont let a fake alien attack happen,the Illuminatis' games are over,even though they are desperately trying to hold on to power,best just ignore them,don't give them your attention,they will be taken care of and gently shown the door.
Craze  (OP)

United States
08/13/2011 01:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
the real aliens wont let a fake alien attack happen,the Illuminatis' games are over,even though they are desperately trying to hold on to power,best just ignore them,don't give them your attention,they will be taken care of and gently shown the door.
 Quoting: pauldamo

Being on this sight I have heard so many different theories. Never know what to take out of it all. Do I lose sleep over it? Heck no but it would sure be nice to know what the hell is really going on. This whole being in the dark thing is bullshit.
Zlyle14

United States
08/13/2011 01:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

Being on this sight I have heard so many different theories. Never know what to take out of it all. Do I lose sleep over it? Heck no but it would sure be nice to know what the hell is really going on. This whole being in the dark thing is bullshit.

In time, fellow GLPer, in time.
Peace and Love \/m
~Andariel~

User ID: 1047712
Canada
08/13/2011 01:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

bearoooo
Space, the final frontier...or is it?
Knowledge is power
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1503582
United States
08/13/2011 01:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Haha guess im the only one here tonight that thinks this is all wacked!

I saw that commercial too.
Zlyle14

United States
08/13/2011 01:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

bearoooo
 Quoting: ~Andariel~

Andarial strikes again! Polar bear logic is always win grinning
Peace and Love \/m
Craze  (OP)

United States
08/13/2011 01:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Zlyle14

bedbug
Zlyle14

United States
08/13/2011 01:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

bedbug

LMAO, holy shit that's scary!
Peace and Love \/m
Craze  (OP)

United States
08/13/2011 01:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

bedbug

LMAO, holy shit that's scary!

Haaha its a alien bedbug.

Here is a better one for you glp'ers

UFO tanning
Bug-out Boy

Australia
08/13/2011 01:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

Hahaha! So they're stoners hey? Well in that case they've probably likely only come for our Doritos.
Their first contact will probably be along the lines of
"Take me to your nachos.."

GLP