Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,330 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 630,920
Pageviews Today: 1,130,821Threads Today: 556Posts Today: 8,832
12:36 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Is Ron Paul a free mason/illuminati? Serious question.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6998983
Germany
12/12/2011 03:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Is Ron Paul a free mason/illuminati? Serious question.
:RonPaulsym:

:masonichand:
 Quoting: KingDingaLing

As a Mason, I can honestly say that handshakes can be confusing. Yes, I like to give TC to people if I suspect that they are Masons but sometimes people will give it to me BY ACCIDENT. Also, if someone gives you TC, your hand will almost always fall right into place whether you know what you're doing or not. That's the truth. Think about it. Practice it with a buddy if you don't believe me. Remember--people shake hands in a variety of ways. Yes, the photo looks TC-ish but it also looks like a "grandma"-style handshake--you know, the type that old weak ladies give you?

You wouldn't know unless you saw BOTH hands closely or partook in the handshake yourself.
 Quoting: simultaneous_final

shill
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1711599
United States
12/12/2011 03:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Our founding fathers were masons and Thomas Jefferson was illuminati, what's your point?
 Quoting: Pleeb

Exactly. I don't have a beef with Liberty, Equality, and Brotherhood. Why do you?
simultaneous_final

User ID: 1458700
United States
12/12/2011 03:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
RonPaulsym

masonichand
 Quoting: KingDingaLing

As a Mason, I can honestly say that handshakes can be confusing. Yes, I like to give TC to people if I suspect that they are Masons but sometimes people will give it to me BY ACCIDENT. Also, if someone gives you TC, your hand will almost always fall right into place whether you know what you're doing or not. That's the truth. Think about it. Practice it with a buddy if you don't believe me. Remember--people shake hands in a variety of ways. Yes, the photo looks TC-ish but it also looks like a "grandma"-style handshake--you know, the type that old weak ladies give you?

You wouldn't know unless you saw BOTH hands closely or partook in the handshake yourself.

shill
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6998983

Not a shill. In your opinion is any Mason who defends the Lodge a shill? If so, then guilty as charged, I guess but you'd defend your church, wouldn't you? You'd defend your University or your High School, right? You'd defend your company? Your family?
A subject observes itself observing itself observing itself observing itself observing itself observing itself observing itself observing itself ad infinitum.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 677475
United States
12/12/2011 04:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Our founding fathers were masons and Thomas Jefferson was illuminati, what's your point?
 Quoting: Pleeb

Exactly. I don't have a beef with Liberty, Equality, and Brotherhood. Why do you?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1711599

Washington has been nothing but problems since day 1.

Ron Paul only represents a less genocidal version of their empire. He still supports globalisation i.e. open border trade with China Mexico and the rest that has destroyed our country. Ron puts the masonic empire before our country. His answer to the economic problems? Lower American wages to be "more competitive" with slave wages worldwide!

Ron would certainly be an improvement over the usual, it's just not going to happen. Ron and Jones are organizing masonic violent revolution - that is all.
Travelinman
User ID: 6912097
United States
12/12/2011 04:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why would he give a Masonic handshake in public anyways? Im sure that would be the furthest thing from his mind. What would be the point. Im sure if it was true, they both would already know. Jeessshhhh...I hope to God that if elected he is a Freemason so we can expect the usual truth, morality, and goodwill.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/12/2011 04:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not a shill. In your opinion is any Mason who defends the Lodge a shill? If so, then guilty as charged, I guess but you'd defend your church, wouldn't you? You'd defend your University or your High School, right? You'd defend your company? Your family?

Braindead Illuminati tool?
simultaneous_final

User ID: 1458700
United States
12/12/2011 04:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 677475

Dude, the Illuminati that you speak of does NOT exist but in the minds of the paranoid or gullible. There really are some "grades" of adepts who call themselves "Illuminati" but they are not who you think they are. They are generally god-fearing good people that you would invite over for dinner.

Where do you guys get this crap? Do you really think I'm lying? That I'm shilling? That I'm here just to defend some deep dark secret? I could deny that (and I certainly DO) but it wouldn't help, would it? No matter what I say, you take it as a lie because you already have your "conclusion" picked out.

Let me ask you Mason-haters some things:

Has a Mason ever directly harmed you or a family member?

Have you ever heard DIRECT testimony from a trusted friend/family member that a Mason has done them physical harm or stolen from them?

Do you hold ALL Masons responsible for the bad things that individuals who HAPPENED to be Masons have done?

If you want to know about Masonry, ASK YOUR GRANDPA!!! Or your great uncle or something. They will tell you all about it. It's a place for GOOD MEN TO MEET and ****CONSPIRE*** ways to help others without anyone knowing it. When a house burns down, who puts $100 into the coat pocket of the survivor? When a woman's husband dies and there is no life insurance, who comes together for a collection? Sometimes it is a church. Other times, it is the Lodge. More often than not, it is BOTH.
A subject observes itself observing itself observing itself observing itself observing itself observing itself observing itself observing itself ad infinitum.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/12/2011 05:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 677475

Dude, the Illuminati that you speak of does NOT exist but in the minds of the paranoid or gullible. There really are some "grades" of adepts who call themselves "Illuminati" but they are not who you think they are. They are generally god-fearing good people that you would invite over for dinner.

Where do you guys get this crap? Do you really think I'm lying? That I'm shilling? That I'm here just to defend some deep dark secret? I could deny that (and I certainly DO) but it wouldn't help, would it? No matter what I say, you take it as a lie because you already have your "conclusion" picked out.

Have you ever heard DIRECT testimony from a trusted friend/family member that a Mason has done them physical harm or stolen from them?

Do you hold ALL Masons responsible for the bad things that individuals who HAPPENED to be Masons have done?

If you want to know about Masonry, ASK YOUR GRANDPA!!! Or your great uncle or something. They will tell you all about it. It's a place for GOOD MEN TO MEET and ****CONSPIRE*** ways to help others without anyone knowing it. When a house burns down, who puts $100 into the coat pocket of the survivor? When a woman's husband dies and there is no life insurance, who comes together for a collection? Sometimes it is a church. Other times, it is the Lodge. More often than not, it is BOTH.

Yes they have hurt us all including you and all other Americans, actually worldwide with their genocidal cult in DC NYC and London.

Grandpas and uncles are foot soldiers for the local officials who are all masons running this dictatorship with rigged elections. Dupes and victims of state school brainwashing.

The only supposed charity they do is total control of the hospitals as the once again genocide the world with deathcare. Have they suppressed cures for cancer? Who vaccinates the children?

Freemasons cult.

Ron Paul and other FM chose to enter politics.

The Illuminati wrote the degrees of FM so the entire cult is de-illuminates with their satanic antichrist agenda.

As Templar Knights they work with the Jesuits in DC NYC and London for the Vatican's NWO, which violates the constitution.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7812319
United States
01/02/2012 04:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
All candidates are
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1387941

They are deceivers who could less about us.

Freemason?
Yes.
Here's proof that he is part of the Brotherhood.

Quoting: Cosmic Messages

WHERE DID THIS VIDEO GO? WHAT DID IT SHOW?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1236619
United States
01/08/2012 12:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Does it really matter at this point?
The game is up, at least Ron Paul makes sense. The mason's/illuminati have a sense of humour as well. They will dangle your 'saviour' in front of your face and make you all poke at it him. The wiles and machinations of the controller class are such that they will offer you freedom, then you have to choose.
Ron Paul's variation on freedom is flawed, fatally. But so is the whole cystem (sic). So pick your poison. By choosing the noose of a new gold standard those without gold are merited useless. The economy WILL recover, slowly. But we/you will be propelled back into some Medieval fantasy where a worthless chunk of metal is meaningful. It will draw us back into the physical instead of boot-strapping us into tomorrow (Social Credit).
There is NO other choice. At least he will do his darndest (sp?) to get America out of global conflicts which will never be won. It's a start.

Voting for Ron Paul is kind of like taking your first move with your Queen in chess...you better know why or you are toast. Ron Paul is the first move towards the vox populi actually dong anything meaningful in a very long time. So, go ahead, get prepared for your world to change and change rapidly. But he's the only dog on this hunt that can (eventually) land a kill.

I'm not overly clear nor seemingly lucid at this point in time
but to make a decent summary...
Ron Paul is America's last chance at making a dire situation dim.
 Quoting: lancifer93

Apparently you have never played chess, since it is impossible to move your queen on the first move
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1236619
United States
01/08/2012 12:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

This is not true. there are people who call themselves Illuminati who have manipulated humanity in ways they believe are necessary to maintain control, involving the deaths of millions of innocent souls.

Quoting: simultaneous_final:MV8xNTk1ODExXzI4NTg3OTA3X0ExOUI5OD

YES, and my father was a 32 degree Mason of high standing and accomplishments.

Yes, although I am certain not all Masons are corrupted souls , I know that there are a certain percentage of them who do use the secrecy of their fraternity and it's proceedings to conspire to harm the guiltless who get in their way or expose their wrongdoings, and I know they protect the guilty among their ranks through personal experience.

No, I do not, i believe their are just men among them , but the question is will they oppose the unjust? I do expect to see positive results in what I have revealed here on this website or I am afraid I will have to assume the Mason haters must be right. My Eastern star mother being the poor and forgotten widow of a 32 degree Mason and myself being persecuted unjustly, I must assume they are correct until it is demonstrated otherwise, whether I be a mason and question their integrity or not. The answer is in their actions, not their words..

More often than not, it is no one , or it is the media looking for a public interest hook.
Freethinker76

User ID: 8472956
United States
02/28/2012 09:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
So I have been getting very interested in Ron Paul & his message. Seems like he has support here on GLP.

So here's my question: Can he be trusted to he who he says he is? Or is he another illuminati tool? (I'm not ruling out that he plays the game with the free masons to get where he is but is truly sold-out to his message of liberty, etc.)

I want to know what you all think. Is he the real deal or are we just falling for the same bs all over again? Please enlighten me!

Here's an example of a youtube video pointing to free mason connections.

Quoting: lotusflowerinbloom

I'm mad the video is marked private. Anyways, no, he isn't a free mason and it is understandable for anyone to be concerned if he was tied in with those guys. He isn't and if he was a tool for 20 years voting against the illuminati agenda all those times then hot damn they must have some nice bread baking in the oven then don't they? of course even if he votes no the legistlation still passes by majority vote anyways but just the fact that he voted no all those times should say who he is overall.

Like I said, if it was true about him being a mason of course there is grave concern because no matter what they look after their fellow masons first, that's part of the oath they take but this man speaks different and his actions show against what these other guys think and do.
Our true enemy...has yet...to reveal himself
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10671051
United States
03/03/2012 08:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
About the handshake picture. One must take into account he is leaning well over a rather large desk and is reaching out a good bit. I too have shook hands with people in much the same situation. I am not a mason.
So I don't see anything there except an awkward handshake. Here is the video that pic is from and you can get a much better idea of exactly why this isn't a normal style handshake.

I think people are grasping at straws when they try to use that picture/video to 'prove' Ron Paul is a mason.

And why is it that a sign language phrase for 'I love you' suddenly means he is a mason? Could it not be just as easy to believe he was saying 'I love you' to his support base? Look at the situations where he used it. Looks to me like he is saying I love you.

Maybe some of you also believe when a bird craps on your car just after you washed it, that your jealous neighbor trained the bird to do it.scheming

And why are these videos posted in this thread either private or removed? Maybe because they were just as stupid as the one I posted? I mean if they are so 'telling', they should be viral by now.

Ron Paul 2012
Butch

GLP