Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,243 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 964,955
Pageviews Today: 1,288,752Threads Today: 321Posts Today: 5,048
10:38 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

[VIDEO] HILARIOUS Daily Show segment on the Ron Paul media blackout!

Texas Uncensored

User ID: 1506633
United States
08/16/2011 01:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: [VIDEO] HILARIOUS Daily Show segment on the Ron Paul media blackout!
i have a hard time believing a freemason would protect the rights of the unborn.

i'm not buying that he's evil. jesus told us to look at the fruit. he's delivered 4000 babies. if he works for satan, he's doing it wrong.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1505048

Superstition is a sign of lack of education and intelligence.
Shilling is just stupid.
But outright lying is evil.

Ron Paul is not a mason.
notamason
 Quoting: Texas Uncensored

cool, where did you get that?

A Ron Paul forum. It was a message to someone who wanted to know. She posted it up.

Last Edited by Texas Uncensored on 08/16/2011 01:43 AM
Buford2

User ID: 1447484
United States
08/16/2011 01:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
More dramatized Hegelian dialectic for the masses.

This is all a charade to make you think that Paul is an "outsider." Looks like it's working!!
 Quoting: SmartestOne

Entirely true.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1506873

hf Both of you are true.

Peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1115529
United States
08/16/2011 01:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
I like it!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1505048
United States
08/16/2011 02:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
i have a hard time believing a freemason would protect the rights of the unborn.

i'm not buying that he's evil. jesus told us to look at the fruit. he's delivered 4000 babies. if he works for satan, he's doing it wrong.

Shilling is just stupid.

Ron Paul is not a mason.
:notamason:

A Ron Paul forum. It was a message to someone who wanted to know. She posted it up.

I'm going to use that as absolute proof hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1503934
United States
08/16/2011 02:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1504573
United States
08/16/2011 02:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
I was told to never go full retard... but that was some funny shit.
5*
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/16/2011 02:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
the latest shrill tactic will be he is to old. well he's smarter than those young want-a-bee's; Do you want change or more of the same status quo...libery gone forever, last chance because it is hanging by a thread....
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/16/2011 02:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Whether you like the guy or not (I like him), it's obvious the MSM media is going out of their way to ignore Ron Paul. That is really sad. How obvious does the propoganda machine have to get before the sheople finally awaken and realize how long they've been lied to.

vrwc
 Quoting: FlyingHigh

They did this in the last election and woke up alot of people, I'm glad to see them do this again... maybe this will kick the crap out of more of the people so they can see again.... GO RON this torch is lit ang glowing brighter everytime they ignore you, public opinion is growing not only amoung whites, it is being see by everyone... Can't wait for this to go viral, the watercooler is going to be a fun ride like it was last time...

This video says it all.
Ryan Cawdor

User ID: 1506901
United States
08/16/2011 02:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
ThT was pretty awesome but I wish he had mentioned Ron Paul was absolutely Dominating all online polls. 72 on fox and 77 on CNN!!,!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Ameritard

This is all being done on purpose to make the people THINK they are voting for the best guy because we have grown to distrust the media.

Ron Paul is just the next puppet folks. Don't kid yourselvs.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1506383

laugh roll
Outed shill. You don't know anything at all about Ron Paul. If you do, you are being paid to pretend you don't.

Ron Paul does not allow lobbyist in his office. He takes no lobbyist contributions. He takes no corporate contributions.
In other words, he is not owned. He is his own man, and a man who consistently defends and protects the Constitution, stands up to power, names names, and informs the citizens about what is really going on.

And why this is being done? This is being done because the corrupt in the media and government are trying to censor Ron Paul's campaign in an attempt to manipulate the vote to those they choose.
Ron Paul outed Ruport Murdoch, his media grab, and the attempt to control the information the people get.

Ron Paul has been fighting and exposing the same corruption that 99% of us are also hellbent on exposing. This same corruption is why We The People are on the verge of having a REVOLUTION.
Ron Paul started this uprising of the awake and aware, this Constitutional Revolution. On election day, We The People take it back.

There are many reasons why Ron Paul will be President.

Outstanding post, I gave you some karma.

I would like to say that as Ron Paul increases in popularity that the attacks are going to get stronger and the lies told worse and worse.

The thing is his record speaks for itself, there is no way for the shills to get around this fact. Ron has always stood for the constitution and for the American people. His record clearly shows this.

What do the shills have to say against him...........

Oh things like, he is a mason and so on.

Ron Paul will become President and usher in an age of freedom and prosperity
the likes of which we have never seen.
Texas Uncensored

United States
08/16/2011 02:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

This is all a charade to make you think that Paul is an "outsider." Looks like it's working!!

Entirely true.

hf Both of you are true.

Peace
 Quoting: Buford2

All three of you are wrong. Still haven't done your homework. But, shills never do.

RonPaulmrch
Texas Uncensored

United States
08/16/2011 02:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
ThT was pretty awesome but I wish he had mentioned Ron Paul was absolutely Dominating all online polls. 72 on fox and 77 on CNN!!,!!

This is all being done on purpose to make the people THINK they are voting for the best guy because we have grown to distrust the media.

laugh roll
Outed shill. You don't know anything at all about Ron Paul. If you do, you are being paid to pretend you don't.

Ron Paul does not allow lobbyist in his office. He takes no lobbyist contributions. He takes no corporate contributions.
In other words, he is not owned. He is his own man, and a man who consistently defends and protects the Constitution, stands up to power, names names, and informs the citizens about what is really going on.

And why this is being done? This is being done because the corrupt in the media and government are trying to censor Ron Paul's campaign in an attempt to manipulate the vote to those they choose.
Ron Paul outed Ruport Murdoch, his media grab, and the attempt to control the information the people get.

Ron Paul has been fighting and exposing the same corruption that 99% of us are also hellbent on exposing. This same corruption is why We The People are on the verge of having a REVOLUTION.
Ron Paul started this uprising of the awake and aware, this Constitutional Revolution. On election day, We The People take it back.

There are many reasons why Ron Paul will be President.

Outstanding post, I gave you some karma.

I would like to say that as Ron Paul increases in popularity that the attacks are going to get stronger and the lies told worse and worse.

The thing is his record speaks for itself, there is no way for the shills to get around this fact. Ron has always stood for the constitution and for the American people. His record clearly shows this.

What do the shills have to say against him...........

Oh things like, he is a mason and so on.

Ron Paul will become President and usher in an age of freedom and prosperity
the likes of which we have never seen.
 Quoting: Ryan Cawdor

Thanks! And a good karma to you for the compliment.

You are right. Ron Paul's record, his books, his consistent policies, his actions, all speak well for him.

God bless him, and the nation. When I think of what a president should be, and how they should talk with the people, it's Ron Paul.

RonPaulevt
scallywagg444

User ID: 1396342
United States
08/16/2011 02:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

shortened version of neoconned

[link to www.youtube.com]

Ron Paul talks about American power structure, FED, Trilateral Commission and CFR (August 1988)

RON PAUL: THE TEN PRINCIPLES OF A FREE SOCIETY

1. Rights belong to individuals, not groups; they derive from our nature and can neither be granted nor taken away by government.

2. All peaceful, voluntary economic and social associations are permitted; consent is the basis of the social and economic order.

3. Justly acquired property is privately owned by individuals and voluntary groups, and this ownership cannot be arbitrarily voided by governments.

4. Government may not redistribute private wealth or grant special privileges to any individual or group.

5. Individuals are responsible for their own actions; government cannot and should not protect us from ourselves.

6. Government may not claim the monopoly over a people's money and governments must never engage in official counterfeiting, even in the name of macroeconomic stability.

7. Aggressive wars, even when called preventative, and even when they pertain only to trade relations, are forbidden.
8. Jury nullification, that is, the right of jurors to judge the law as well as the facts, is a right of the people and the courtroom norm.

9. All forms of involuntary servitude are prohibited, not only slavery but also conscription, forced association, and forced welfare distribution.

10. Government must obey the law that it expects other people to obey and thereby must never use force to mold behavior, manipulate social outcomes, manage the economy, or tell other countries how to behave.

neo-cons defined

1. are NOT conservatives

2.permanent revolution, violent and intellectual !

3.re-drawing map of middle east

4.pre-emptive war

5. the ends justify the emans

6.encourage welfare state by 0 opposition

7.American empire

8.lying is nessecary for the state to survive

9.powerful and centralized federal gov.

10. society run by elite, as common man can't handle politics

11.neutrality in any affair is ill advised

12.force should not be limited to defense of our country

13. despise libertarians and constitutionalists

14.view civil rights as relevant

15. unconditionaly support Israel (close ties to Lakude)
 Quoting: scallywagg444

Quoting: scallywagg444
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1313112
United States
08/16/2011 02:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
"if all of john huntsmans supporters met at the same ames iowa quiznos the fire marshal would say "yeah thats fine no problem..."
brucecon

User ID: 1495189
United States
08/16/2011 02:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you are angry at the media, let them know!
FOX news room 212-301-5800
CNN news desk 404-827-2759
CNN news desk fax: 404-827-3368
CrazyJarhead

User ID: 1498716
United States
08/16/2011 02:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fucking scumbags. The more they try to take Ron Paul down, the more I like him.
Pearl Harbor was an inside job.
patdeez84

User ID: 1504986
United States
08/16/2011 02:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
After I watched the republican debates the other night I am truly disgusted at what has happened to this country. It is almost unbelieveable that people would actually vote for people like Mitt Romey Romney, Michele Bachmann, and Rick Perry. I mean WTF, how dumb do you have to be to believe that they will be anything other then a corporate sell out. Seriously if Ron Paul doesn't win, our country is toast.

rpj
:sigjosh:

:ronswansontax:

“We have allowed our nation to be over taxed and over regulated and overrun by bureaucrats, the founders would be ashamed of us for what we're putting up with.” Ron Paul

“My idea of a perfect government is one guy who sits in a small room at a desk, and the only thing he’s allowed to decide is who to nuke. The man is chosen based on some kind of IQ test, and maybe also a physical tournament, like a decathlon. And women are brought to him, maybe ... when he desires them.” Ron Swanson
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1506967
United States
08/16/2011 02:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

or is the plan to have ron go third party? let's see.. rick perry as the rino nominee.. obongo the dem and ron paul the independent? tptb think ron would split rick's votes and put chumsly.. errr ummm obama back in for 4 more yrs of communism?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1452974

The thing is that Ron Paul would split a good bunch of Obama votes too.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1506967
United States
08/16/2011 02:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

Are you that Stoooooopid?!

If Ron Paul was the next puppet there would be no reason for the entire MSM, both left and right, to ignore him or bad mouth him!

Gee, you just don't get it do you?!
DanG
User ID: 1487452
United States
08/16/2011 02:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
the clip is funny
the MSM silence is not.

its up to the people !

Ron Paul 2012

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1506979
United States
08/16/2011 03:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
After I watched the republican debates the other night I am truly disgusted at what has happened to this country. It is almost unbelieveable that people would actually vote for people like Mitt Romey Romney, Michele Bachmann, and Rick Perry. I mean WTF, how dumb do you have to be to believe that they will be anything other then a corporate sell out. Seriously if Ron Paul doesn't win, our country is toast.

:rpj:
 Quoting: patdeez84

I 100% agree with you!hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1242806
United States
08/16/2011 03:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Even if Ron loses at the rate he's going he may wake enough people up that we can brute force a positive change to happen.

Here's hoping at least.
nomind

User ID: 904314
Canada
08/16/2011 03:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
The media doesnt like libertarians does it? You americans should constantly remind them that the tea party is essentially that.
My Interesting Karma messages:

- "You are an idiot. This post proves it."
-"GLP MEMBERS BEWARE!!! THIS IS A GOVERNMENT SHILL."
- Most
moranic one given to me: When you type ".." you need to put three dots instead of two.

Thread: Nibiru, or how to appear like you know what you are talking about
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1471735
United States
08/16/2011 03:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

Entirely true.

hf Both of you are true.

Peace
 Quoting: Buford2

This is still my answer to you:

People it's not that hard to come to the right conclusion. There are a fair number of people saying that Ron Paul is just controlled opposition, but what do they EVER say after that? Some bullshit

"Oh he's a racist, he hates gays, he's a freemason, he'll just switch sides as soon as he gets elected."

And that's if you're lucky. Most of the time its just some stupid ass one liner. Come on people, I don't care if he made some racist sounding comment one time, or if he's pro life (which I may or may not disagree with depending on the circumstances)

THIS GUY IS THE BEST FUCKING SHOT WE HAVE!!! Do you really think anyone else is going to be better? Bachmann? Perry? Obama? HELL NO! The only one worth taking a shot on is Ron Paul. And guess what? Even if it turns out he pulls a fast one on us, then we are either fucked and have always been fucked, or it is the straw that broke the camels back and the US goes into free-fall revolution mode.

There is no other option, end of story, it's Ron Paul. And seriously look at this guys record over the past 30 years. If this is all a set up it is more elaborate than the people who worked to get Obama into office.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1483485
United States
08/16/2011 03:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
why do you RP bashers bother. You never have ANY evidence of him being a fraud but you still babble about him being a mason or part of the NWO. You are just discrediting yourselves each and every time you speak. Do us all a favor and jump off a bridge
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1397971
United States
08/16/2011 03:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ron Paul is a great guy, and he the best person for the job! Unfortunately, they are ignoring him and hoping it will work. Thanks to Jon Stewart for acknowledging the elephant in the room!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1506722
United States
08/16/2011 03:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Rockefeller media has spoken... no Ron Paul.
Texas Uncensored

United States
08/16/2011 03:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

Shilling is just stupid.

Ron Paul is not a mason.
notamason

I'm going to use that as absolute proof hf

You are most welcome to do so.
RPFreedom
skipper
User ID: 1506722
United States
08/16/2011 03:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
why do you RP bashers bother. You never have ANY evidence of him being a fraud but you still babble about him being a mason or part of the NWO. You are just discrediting yourselves each and every time you speak. Do us all a favor and jump off a bridge
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1483485

All of DC are masons and KoC whether Catholic or not. RP is mason and is surrounded by masons. No amount of evidence will ever convince you. It's like outing an undercover police. They dont show their badge until they slap the cuffs on.

The city was founded by masons and Jesuits. Anyone serving them agrees with the agenda. RP is not going to save anyone. He only speaks what we want to hear.

The only way to have any affect on DC tyranny is to admit it is wicked and expose their wickedness until they lose all support.

Elections = three-ringed circus.

DC is illegitimate. They put poison in your food and water, your toothpaste, your children at birth, and steal your ambitions.

You are not going to vote it away, and revolution will only make things worse as it is a global masonic empire. They are looking for a reason for violent revolution. Once they lose support their war machine grinds to a halt.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1062032
United States
08/16/2011 03:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1483485

All of DC are masons and KoC whether Catholic or not. RP is mason and is surrounded by masons. No amount of evidence will ever convince you. It's like outing an undercover police. They dont show their badge until they slap the cuffs on.

The city was founded by masons and Jesuits. Anyone serving them agrees with the agenda. RP is not going to save anyone. He only speaks what we want to hear.

The only way to have any affect on DC tyranny is to admit it is wicked and expose their wickedness until they lose all support.

Elections = three-ringed circus.

DC is illegitimate. They put poison in your food and water, your toothpaste, your children at birth, and steal your ambitions.

You are not going to vote it away, and revolution will only make things worse as it is a global masonic empire. They are looking for a reason for violent revolution. Once they lose support their war machine grinds to a halt.
 Quoting: skipper 1506722

So what is your solution?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1257704
United States
08/16/2011 03:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
get on your facebooks and tweets and help ron paul out hit the news facebook pages

tell them what you think

all artist out there start making POSTERS!!!!

ill be making some soon!

the news can try and shove ron paul aside but will push back harder!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1506860

Force MSM to deal with Paul! His message is true!
yoda

GLP