Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,133 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 997,803
Pageviews Today: 1,663,612Threads Today: 670Posts Today: 11,971
04:32 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

RON PAUL ON MEGYN KELLY TODAY AT 2:05 EST!!!!! FOX NEWS ADMITTING THAT PAUL IS LEADING THE POLLS!

LittleMonster
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1489450
United States
08/16/2011 11:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
RON PAUL ON MEGYN KELLY TODAY AT 2:05 EST!!!!! FOX NEWS ADMITTING THAT PAUL IS LEADING THE POLLS!
WOW! Just saw on Fox News a conversation between the host and Chris Stirewalt about the new Ron Paul ad, taking shots at Romney, Perry and Bachmann, lumping them all together as 'smooth talkers'!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stirewalt will be on at 11:30am EST (about 20 min from now) talking all about Paul's popularity!!!
LittleMonster  (OP)

United States
08/16/2011 11:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: RON PAUL ON MEGYN KELLY TODAY AT 2:05 EST!!!!! FOX NEWS ADMITTING THAT PAUL IS LEADING THE POLLS!
OK GLP wake up!!
OldKid

User ID: 1003612
United States
08/16/2011 11:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: RON PAUL ON MEGYN KELLY TODAY AT 2:05 EST!!!!! FOX NEWS ADMITTING THAT PAUL IS LEADING THE POLLS!
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaahooooooooooooooooooooooo!!
The key to growth is the introduction of higher dimensions of consciousness into our awareness.- Lao Tzu
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1439309
United States
08/16/2011 11:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
WOW! Just saw on Fox News a conversation between the host and Chris Stirewalt about the new Ron Paul ad, taking shots at Romney, Perry and Bachmann, lumping them all together as 'smooth talkers'!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stirewalt will be on at 11:30am EST (about 20 min from now) talking all about Paul's popularity!!!
 Quoting: LittleMonster

Ok but why all the make-up, you look good without it.
SHRModerator
Forum Administrator

08/16/2011 11:35 AM

Report Abusive Post
Actually he's not leading in the polls at all..ones that aren't internet polls anyway and nobody in the political game pays more than just minor attention to internet polls.

In fact his polling numbers are off a bit lately...he's actually trailing Sarah Palin who not only is the queen of the goofballs IMO, but isn't a declared candidate.

He's going to have to do better if you Paultards don't want to go through the same disappointments as last time. I watched his CNN skyperview with Pleeb Morgan last night. It was pretty lackluster and the same old recycled Paul....yeah I know all his groupies loved it, gee I'm shocked...he could play an 8-track tape of himself from 1981 with a cardboard cutout and they'd say junk like, "That's consistancy man...woo hoo freedoman! weeeee!"...but they are about as zombified as scientoligists or as eyes glazed over as the Obama zombies we all saw in 2008.

The Paultologists would be more well served by trying to boost the guy by more than just blind idol worship..I would try to help you, but I feel that would only make your let down worse in the end.

Here are the national polling numbers...and they are fresh everyday and or week...so might want to look at them.

[link to www.gallup.com]

[link to www.realclearpolitics.com]

Ooooh, see the fire is sweepin' Our very streets today...
Burns like a red coal carpet, Mad bulls lost the way...
War, children, it's just a shot away...it's just a shot away....
LittleMonster  (OP)

United States
08/16/2011 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: LittleMonster

Ok but why all the make-up, you look good without it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1439309

whaaaaaaa?????
LittleMonster  (OP)

United States
08/16/2011 12:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Actually he's not leading in the polls at all..ones that aren't internet polls anyway and nobody in the political game pays more than just minor attention to internet polls.

In fact his polling numbers are off a bit lately...he's actually trailing Sarah Palin who not only is the queen of the goofballs IMO, but isn't a declared candidate.

He's going to have to do better if you Paultards don't want to go through the same disappointments as last time. I watched his CNN skyperview with Pleeb Morgan last night. It was pretty lackluster and the same old recycled Paul....yeah I know all his groupies loved it, gee I'm shocked...he could play an 8-track tape of himself from 1981 with a cardboard cutout and they'd say junk like, "That's consistancy man...woo hoo freedoman! weeeee!"...but they are about as zombified as scientoligists or as eyes glazed over as the Obama zombies we all saw in 2008.

The Paultologists would be more well served by trying to boost the guy by more than just blind idol worship..I would try to help you, but I feel that would only make your let down worse in the end.

Here are the national polling numbers...and they are fresh everyday and or week...so might want to look at them.

[link to www.gallup.com]

Quoting: SHR

:::good grief:::sigh:::::

you youngsters just don't get it.
scallywagg444

User ID: 1396342
United States
08/16/2011 12:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
dont be mad gotta get the word out...hey notice on real clear politics how NONE of the polls shown are ones ron won? I know he has won more than a few......

shortened version of neoconned

[link to www.youtube.com]

Ron Paul talks about American power structure, FED, Trilateral Commission and CFR (August 1988)

RON PAUL: THE TEN PRINCIPLES OF A FREE SOCIETY

1. Rights belong to individuals, not groups; they derive from our nature and can neither be granted nor taken away by government.

2. All peaceful, voluntary economic and social associations are permitted; consent is the basis of the social and economic order.

3. Justly acquired property is privately owned by individuals and voluntary groups, and this ownership cannot be arbitrarily voided by governments.

4. Government may not redistribute private wealth or grant special privileges to any individual or group.

5. Individuals are responsible for their own actions; government cannot and should not protect us from ourselves.

6. Government may not claim the monopoly over a people's money and governments must never engage in official counterfeiting, even in the name of macroeconomic stability.

7. Aggressive wars, even when called preventative, and even when they pertain only to trade relations, are forbidden.
8. Jury nullification, that is, the right of jurors to judge the law as well as the facts, is a right of the people and the courtroom norm.

9. All forms of involuntary servitude are prohibited, not only slavery but also conscription, forced association, and forced welfare distribution.

10. Government must obey the law that it expects other people to obey and thereby must never use force to mold behavior, manipulate social outcomes, manage the economy, or tell other countries how to behave.

neo-cons defined

1. are NOT conservatives

2.permanent revolution, violent and intellectual !

3.re-drawing map of middle east

4.pre-emptive war

5. the ends justify the emans

6.encourage welfare state by 0 opposition

7.American empire

8.lying is nessecary for the state to survive

9.powerful and centralized federal gov.

10. society run by elite, as common man can't handle politics

11.neutrality in any affair is ill advised

12.force should not be limited to defense of our country

13. despise libertarians and constitutionalists

14.view civil rights as relevant

15. unconditionaly support Israel (close ties to Lakude)

Last Edited by scallywagg444 on 08/16/2011 12:08 PM
Green Shoots

User ID: 1150237
United States
08/16/2011 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.gallup.com]

Surprised to hear you talk like this SHR...

Honestly thought you'd be Paul supporter
SHRModerator
Forum Administrator

08/16/2011 01:27 PM

Report Abusive Post

[link to www.gallup.com]

Quoting: Green Shoots

I agree with much of what he has to say..if you've seen my views around at all you can see that, however there is much I do not agree with him on and I try to make that plain as well. I also do not think he has been a good congressman or is a good presidential candidate.

Yeah I know that will go against a lot of grain here, but it's my opinion and I'm an opinionated person...lol...which may also be obvious!

Myself?...I don't care to be an echo chamber...often I'm not, so that's fine by me. Conversely the RP supporters should also not seek the circular back pattin chamber either IMO...it's going to get rough out there this election cycle...and it hasn't really begun yet...I'd prefer to see more challenge on a debate and discourse level.

Ooooh, see the fire is sweepin' Our very streets today...
Burns like a red coal carpet, Mad bulls lost the way...
War, children, it's just a shot away...it's just a shot away....
LittleMonster  (OP)

United States
08/16/2011 08:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.gallup.com]

Quoting: Green Shoots

I agree with much of what he has to say..if you've seen my views around at all you can see that, however there is much I do not agree with him on and I try to make that plain as well. I also do not think he has been a good congressman or is a good presidential candidate.

Yeah I know that will go against a lot of grain here, but it's my opinion and I'm an opinionated person...lol...which may also be obvious!

Myself?...I don't care to be an echo chamber...often I'm not, so that's fine by me. Conversely the RP supporters should also not seek the circular back pattin chamber either IMO...it's going to get rough out there this election cycle...and it hasn't really begun yet...I'd prefer to see more challenge on a debate and discourse level.

So, dear child (SHR), just who do you support for the highest office in the land, then?

GLP