Mnemosyne
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1510240
Australia
08/19/2011 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Ecstacy attacks cancer !
Modified ecstasy could one day have a role to play in fighting some blood cancers, according to scientists.

Ecstasy is known to kill some cancer cells, but scientists have increased its effectiveness 100-fold, they said in Investigational New Drugs journal.

[link to www.bbc.co.uk]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1511400
Germany
08/19/2011 04:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Ecstacy attacks cancer !
fucking extasy!!

i did it one time and never again!

i was drinking some vodka with people and somebody put me extasy into my vodka so i was drinking it and after it a beer on the vodka/extasy combination and suddenly i found myself on the other side of the city without knowing my name and who and what i am.

i lost my memory about what i am and what a car is or a person. i saw these things around me but there was no knowledge anymore about it in my memory. i was totally to the fullest dis-connected from my memory.

than i started crying because i didn´t know what and who and where i was. i went to the ground and some punks moved across the streets and watched me and one asked if i´m ok. i watched him and started to study the way his energetic signature moved. he couldn´t understand the level i was watching him from. knowledge didn´t existed anymore in any way for me. i was like laughing about him and everyone but my laughing was a crying.

i was totally out of error because of this extasy trip.
Mnemosyne  (OP)

User ID: 1510240
Australia
08/19/2011 04:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
haha scary scary

I had that recently with truffles from Amsterdam, never never again.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1502094
Hong Kong
08/19/2011 04:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
That definitely wasn't e Germany.
WiseManOnceSaid

User ID: 828055
United States
08/19/2011 04:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
can be fun
I have learned that the ambition of those who follow selfish precepts is no more than a chaotic waste, a finite gain that must be followed by infinite loss.
For there is indeed a harmony in the universe, a concordant singing of common weal.
To join that song one must find inner harmony, the notes that ring true.

There is another point to that truth, that Evil does not sing.

-Drizzt Do'Urden

Gun control means using two hands.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1504580
United States
08/19/2011 04:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
I hear good things about that drug.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1459925
United States
08/19/2011 04:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
fucking extasy!!

i was drinking some vodka with people and somebody put me extasy into my vodka so i was drinking it and after it a beer on the vodka/extasy combination and suddenly i found myself on the other side of the city without knowing my name and who and what i am.

i lost my memory about what i am and what a car is or a person. i saw these things around me but there was no knowledge anymore about it in my memory. i was totally to the fullest dis-connected from my memory.

than i started crying because i didn´t know what and who and where i was. i went to the ground and some punks moved across the streets and watched me and one asked if i´m ok. i watched him and started to study the way his energetic signature moved. he couldn´t understand the level i was watching him from. knowledge didn´t existed anymore in any way for me. i was like laughing about him and everyone but my laughing was a crying.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1511400

You just cant handle your shit.
*REALITY MATRIX*

User ID: 1510184
United States
08/19/2011 04:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
E is fun especially Molly.. i felt so free lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1351151
Netherlands
08/19/2011 04:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lol, I bet none of you have a "good" job.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1459925
United States
08/19/2011 04:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1351151

So wrong.
*REALITY MATRIX*

United States
08/19/2011 04:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1351151

some people dont need a job to get by... what is your job?
alpha>me<omega

User ID: 1015009
United States
Report Abusive Post
fucking extasy!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1509888
Malaysia
Report Abusive Post
fucking extasy!!

It's really bad to mix it with alcohol. Most people are turned off by it because of these experiences. You also took way too much. You should take either half, or even 1/4 of a pill and you can function properly, yet still feel its effects. The problem is the dosage, the pills are too potent to be taken all at once.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1507639
United States
Report Abusive Post
fucking extasy!!

LMAO! Damn that was funny.
BRIEF

User ID: 381742
United States
08/19/2011 04:46 PM

Report Abusive Post
fucking extasy!!

Wow, your friends suck!
I never forgive and I never forget

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1511470
Belgium
Report Abusive Post
fucking extasy!!

I don't think it was X, it only has a good effect on me like understanding people, feeling really good, no mental blocks.
*REALITY MATRIX*

United States
Report Abusive Post
fucking extasy!!

LMAO! Damn that was funny.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1507639

yeah it was.. i would never mix e with alcohol but weed thats a different story lol
iknownothingseriously​

User ID: 1413822
United States
08/19/2011 04:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
i wonder if the guy who read the results was on drugs to come to this conclusion.
I tried being normal. I didn't like it~
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1511295
United Kingdom
08/19/2011 04:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Had some great nights out on really good E, in the past few years its been crap and piperazines flooding the market but just recently good quality e is coming back.

In terms of the study, its certainly good news in some respects but no chance of any treatment for at least 10 years is a shame.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1493562
United States
08/19/2011 04:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Screw that. Recovery from ecstacy was brutal. Never again although you feel really good for 4-6 hours then hell followed...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1489656
United States
Report Abusive Post
I've never tried it, I'm kind of scared to.
But I read someplace (here) the VA is experimenting with ecstacy for PTSD treatment .... maybe a cure??
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1178007
United States
Report Abusive Post
Fucking ecstatic!!!
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
08/19/2011 04:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
fucking extasy!!

I don't think it was X, it only has a good effect on me like understanding people, feeling really good, no mental blocks.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1511470

If you didnt know you had it (ie spiked) then thats not good. Ive found that you dont really feel like drinking much booze with it anyway as it dehydrates you even more but a few beers can go nicely.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1493562
United States
08/19/2011 04:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
fucking extasy!!

It doesn't sound like Ecstacy. I think that was a roofus aka date rape drug.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1287579
United States
08/19/2011 04:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mabie thats why there are Bath salts being sold all over the U.S..that crap is made in china..mabie china is selling this crap to kill the cancer the chemtrials are causing..

THAT WAY WE LIVE LONGER TO PAY OFF THE NATIONAL DEBT!
NiNzrez

User ID: 1135433
United States
08/19/2011 04:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
fucking extasy!!

Wow, your friends suck!
 Quoting: BRIEF

haha Brief, some of your comments just make me laugh
thanks for that ^^
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
08/19/2011 04:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
But I read someplace (here) the VA is experimenting with ecstacy for PTSD treatment .... maybe a cure??
 Quoting: cibrell

i THINK The dosages would be a lot lower than the amount typically used in a pill.
*REALITY MATRIX*

United States
08/19/2011 04:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mabie thats why there are Bath salts being sold all over the U.S..that crap is made in china..mabie china is selling this crap to kill the cancer the chemtrials are causing..

Quoting: yazirin

LMAO
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
08/19/2011 04:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: yazirin

no china is producing it (although not only in china), europe and the us are SELLING it to consumers
LOST_ONE

User ID: 1463993
Canada
08/19/2011 04:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
and in related news...x makes my eyes roll bak into my brain adn turns me into a drooling lunatic!!....so fun!
just don't give a ......
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1489656
United States
08/19/2011 05:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: cibrell

i THINK The dosages would be a lot lower than the amount typically used in a pill.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1511295

I'm still scared to try it.
What does it do to the serotonin levels in your brain?

GLP