Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,060 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 224,179
Pageviews Today: 371,490Threads Today: 111Posts Today: 1,829
03:59 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

This is all Project Bluebeam. Every conspiracy theory is the upcoming false alien invasion.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1515565
United States
08/22/2011 06:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
This is all Project Bluebeam. Every conspiracy theory is the upcoming false alien invasion.
Everything is a story line playing into Project Bluebeam / upcoming alien invasion.

ALL MONEY, POLITICS, AND NEWS IS CONNECTED TO THIS.

WHY? Simple. An alien invasion would link the Earth as one group against something not of this World. The destruction would easily push NWO into power
Remember remember
User ID: 49749014
United Kingdom
11/10/2013 11:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: This is all Project Bluebeam. Every conspiracy theory is the upcoming false alien invasion.
bump
Keep2theCode

User ID: 20545539
United States
11/10/2013 11:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: This is all Project Bluebeam. Every conspiracy theory is the upcoming false alien invasion.
Exactly what Reagan said, uniting the world against an alien invasion. Pretty sure Kissinger said similar, something about people demanding martial law if they perceived an other-worldly invasion.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal. 4:16)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 49749575
United Kingdom
11/10/2013 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
The NWO is already in power. Have been for decades.
reader9

User ID: 22918479
United States
11/10/2013 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
yes sir!
reader
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43346572
United States
11/10/2013 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
IMO, the project blue beam would be used to fake the arrival of the Antichrist ...

In the Bible, Jesus says when we return every eye will see him, since I don't think the Antichrist could do that himself, he will use technology to fake it.

I also think chemtrails are making the sky around the Earth a projection screen. Chemtrails always seem to be a reflective metal being aerosoled into the sky. I know they used holograms in the sky right now.

I also think they will fake as much Biblical prophecy as possible to welcome in the Antichrist, they going to shut the power off for 3 days they're going to cause a volcano to spew ash to cover the sun... I mean they're going to really try to fool you.

The false prophets are everywhere ... so many prophets for the Antichrist on this forum... always trying to convince you so and so is the Antichrist and Jesus is about to be here... LOL yeah right.

Watch I, Pet Goat II ... the freemason world powers going to bomb the temple mount in Israel to give the false Christ a place to stand and be worshipped.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 49749769
United States
11/10/2013 12:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Project Bluebeam is just a series of tubes!!!!!!1!!1!!!

5a

GLP