Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,325 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 598,534
Pageviews Today: 1,008,313Threads Today: 338Posts Today: 6,269
11:40 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

David Booth, Prophet of God Announced that on October 13, 2004, ´Day of the Lord´ Upon Us

Spooky!!
User ID: 11934
United States
09/23/2005 03:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
David Booth, Prophet of God Announced that on October 13, 2004, ´Day of the Lord´ Upon Us
Since yesterday I´ve been doing some research on a man named David Booth who sort of ´appeared´ out of nowhere last year and just as quickly dropped off the map.

Why? Not sure of all the facts, and what I´ve found I´ll post here, but one thing is for sure....if someone isn´t making a movie of this shit now they should be!! This is really Old Testament type spooky shit!

David Booth

David Booth appeared on Feet to the Fire radio show with James Arthur Jancik. Sister Lucia gave Booth permission to reveal the 3rd Secret of Fatima on the 6th October. Booth says Coast to Coast AM and the Jeff Rense show both declined to have him on as a guest to reveal this secret.

David Booth says 13th October 2004 is the start date for all the wars and pestilence that has been foretold.

The 3rd message, as revealed by David Booth on the 6th of October, 2004:

"Next week on October 13th will be the 87th year since the Holy Mother last warned this world about these times and the events that must occur shortly.

The Church has not heeded this warning nor have the people of this world obeyed their God.

The Holy Mother had stated that If her requests were granted there would be peace....they have not been and now there will be war, plagues and pestilence as the punishment for mankind that She has foretold.

From this moment forward the Lord will punish this earth and its people so they will know that he is their God and that we are his children.

Turn away now from all men and the buildings of men and I will teach you and lead you, commands God to the world of men today.

The Lord commands his people to turn away now from all graven images and to not put faith in objects of stone, silver or gold, because in God alone lies ones true treasure.

Listen to no man or group of men who say they speak for God for they are all liars and thieves and have forsaken the Church for their own gain. And likewise to give your gold and silver to any man who claims they speak for God is to partake of the wrath God has reserved for these false prophets.

This wicked generation of men have become lovers of death, adultery and gold and have created their own gods and even believe they are gods themselves.

This wicked generation of men have been led into the pens for slaughter by men who seek glory for themselves, and they will have their reward, the fires of Hell.

Our Lord has asked, can we not see the signs of the times? And has it not been written: "And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:"

This is for understanding.

I will no longer be mocked by this generation and will visit upon them my full and utter wrath until every man bows down before me and knows that I am their God and they are my people.

God alone is now the Shepard for his flock and will lead them, for in the valley of decision the Great and Terrible Day of the Lord is at hand! "
[link to myweb.tiscali.co.uk] idbooth.html

Sanhedrin Launched In Tiberias

12:19 Jan 20, ´05 / 10 Shevat 5765
Published: 17:23 October 13, 2004

A unique ceremony - probably only the 2nd of its kind in the past 1,600 years - took place in Tiberias today: The launching of a Sanhedrin, the highest Jewish-legal tribunal in the Land of Israel.

A unique ceremony - probably only the second of its kind in the past 1,600 years - is taking place in Tiberias today: The launching of a Sanhedrin, the highest Jewish-legal tribunal in the Land of Israel.

The Sanhedrin, a religious assembly that convened in one of the Holy Temple chambers in Jerusalem, comprised 71 sages and existed during the Tannaitic period, from several decades before the Common Era until roughly 425 C.E. Details of today´s ceremony are still sketchy, but the organizers´ announced their intention to convene 71 rabbis who have received special rabbinic ordination as specified by Maimonides.

An attempt to reconvene the Sanhedrin was made several centuries ago in Tzfat. The body in fact ordained such greats as Rabbi Yosef Karo, the author of the classic Jewish Law code Shulhan Arukh. However, the opposition of other leading rabbis soon forced the end of the endeavor.

more [link to www.israelnationalnews.com]
[link to www.israelnationalnews.com]

Last Edited by Phennommennonn on 09/10/2011 07:23 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20290
France
09/23/2005 03:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: David Booth, Prophet of God Announced that on October 13, 2004, ´Day of the Lord´ Upon Us
You really are a fucking idiot 1497!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20399
United Kingdom
09/23/2005 04:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: David Booth, Prophet of God Announced that on October 13, 2004, ´Day of the Lord´ Upon Us
David Booth huh!.....A sad deluded CONMAN
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 11934
United States
09/23/2005 07:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
"David Booth huh!.....A sad deluded CONMAN"

I guess he´s in good company then because that´s exactly what they said about Jesus too...and every prophet that God ever sent to warn us about anything.

What I´m personaly going to do is wait and see what he has to say on Sunday, which should be interesting since he hasn´t made a public appearace since last year.

"David Booth first gave is "Fatima Revealed" Message on Feet to the Fire on Oct 6th, 2004, spawning much talk and interpretation to the authenticity and meaning of such a message.

Then James, on Oct 31st 2004, talked about an independent investigation by a report in Portugal that confirmed parts of David visiting the now passed Sister Lucia, the last living witness to the Fatima appearance of Mary and the Message she had for the world.

Further, James received the news, via private email, that both David and Sister Lucia have taken gravely ill and David flew to Portugal to be with his distant relative and fellow recipient of the End Times Prophecy. Sometime thereafter, of course, we learned of the Sisters passing.

The interpretations of David´s interviews and statements have deemed him everything from a liar to a prophet. Now, urged by his daughter, David Booth returns to F2F to speak more of what is to come!"

[link to www.innersites.com]
week.htm
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2080
United States
09/23/2005 09:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
maybe he really meant 2005...or 2006.

One thing is for certain...for me anyway, and that is that our Creator WILL make the correction and put an end to the control freaks in the Churches and Governments of the world....and I can´t wait!!

Even if I´m collateral damage, I´ll take my chances as one of God´s children.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1179
United States
09/23/2005 09:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh Brother! He caused a big brouhaha last year.

It´s just a hoax.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1179
United States
09/23/2005 09:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
He lied to sell books. He said he met with Fatima and would divulge the conversation of Coast to Coast am.

Then, he refused to divulge the contents of the conversation.

Then, he SOLD the contents on the internet, or at least tried to. Many from glp bought it.

They had their money returned when many of the people complained to paypal about being ripped off.

A hoax, OK? A proven hoax!!!!
Someone

User ID: 1622
United States
09/24/2005 12:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
>Sister Lucia gave Booth permission

There is absolutely NO proof that Booth ever talked to her.

You can, if you really want the truth, write to the Vatican or the hospital Sister Lucia was in for some time before she died, and ask them if she ever saw Booth.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22895
Canada
09/24/2005 12:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
uh huh
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1162227
United States
10/04/2011 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
COULD IT HAPPEN THIS YEAR?

GLP