Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,240 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 60,523
Pageviews Today: 108,527Threads Today: 51Posts Today: 550
01:00 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Do you believe Alien/Human Hybrids Exist?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1512989
United States
08/26/2011 09:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Do you believe Alien/Human Hybrids Exist?
i wish i was on the alien planet not this one- this side really has no idea of real love and consideration for each others well being, murderous race i have no idea how they wanted to bond with sub humans at all.. even though they implanted intelligence it hasnt stopped the basic instinct to kill its own kind no less.
Gloomy Gus
Top Hat

User ID: 1491813
United States
08/26/2011 09:46 AM

Report Abusive Post
I believe some aliens have a mandate to continually upgrade human DNA for seeding distribution purposes. I believe, if there are other forms of life in other galaxies, these or other aliens primary purpose is to seed their specific DNA as well. Call it a farming program. It's a very simple concept.
Take 3 parts human DNA and mix it with other parts admixture to be farmed and harvested in other parts of the galaxy. Those of us who have made it this far (in time, generationally) have been self weeded for the survival of the fittest on Earth and have the proper DNA for Earth survival.
Take that superior DNA and graft it to another world where the DNA of that world also is superior. A super DNA hybrid race of beings for many worlds, if you will. Simple. Why not? We do it too.
Across the universe are portions of human DNA seeded with other races on planets that may have different requirements for survival, thus, the necessity for hybrid DNA relative to these unique planetary requirements for continual DNA farming and harvesting.
Once these super hybrids are created, we can never interact with them again lest they re-introduce corrupted DNA contamination back into the hybrid.
So they must be re-located to another world. We are the stock. They are our future, their lives to be lived out somewhere else with different kinds of beings than us. That gives me hope. I wish I could "donate" my DNA to this super hybrid race program.
To me, it makes perfect sense.
I have had an up-close and personal experience with a UFO. Only once. It was amazing. I don't need for others to believe me. All that matters is that I believe it happened. It came for me. After it left, my mind was transformed into a believing human being. Once you have the proof they exist, other realities begin to eek their way in over time as old dogmas begin to evacuate the empty spaces in your mind.

BTW, I'm being given bad Karma because I am a Ballchinian and for the way I look. This is just wrong people.
So if you are a ballchinian too, say hi.

Last Edited by USCG Popeye on 08/26/2011 10:08 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1497558
United States
08/26/2011 09:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Extradimensional entities certainly speak through people.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1203417

[link to www.jeffersonscott.com]

1. "Aliens, however, seem to have no trouble identifying walk-the-walk Christians. This demographic, this segment of the population, seems to be the only one immune to UFO activity. A walk-the-walk Christian will rarely, if ever, even spot a UFO, much less undergo abduction attempts.

2. There have been only three methods proven effective in thwarting abduction attempts: righteous anger, strength of spirit, and calling on the name of Jesus in faith. The first two have been known to stop isolated abduction attempts, but cannot end the aliens' abduction efforts entirely. In these cases, the aliens simply appear in a new form, trying a new tactic. Only by calling on the name of Jesus Christ in faith can abduction attempts be halted altogether.

3. Just as there is a link between walk-the-walk Christians and the absence of UFO activity, so there is a link between those who experiment in the occult and the presence of UFO activity. Even the secular UFO literature comments that UFO abductees "tend to be unchurched" and often admit to occult practices.

4. There is something dreamlike about UFO sightings, alien encounters, and abduction attempts. Something not-quite-physical. Almost as if the whole thing is going on inside the observer's head...Contactees regularly report a "connection" between themselves and the UFO. A person sees a UFO and can will it to come closer. As soon as the person sees it, it seems to see the person. Abductions also contain psychological elements. The "aliens" play with abductees' minds, promising one thing then delivering another, or claiming to have imperative messages for mankind, then delivering nonsensical gibberish or absurd instructions. Abductees often feel psychologically manipulated and abused.

5. Indeed, that is what aliens have told contactees. "You're in danger of destroying your planet because of X" (nuclear testing or environmental disregard are the usual suspects) or "Your planet is going to be destroyed by X" (a rogue planet entering your system, or the so-called Galactic Federation).

But if these ETs were really our buddies from beyond, wouldn't we expect them to help us with our problems? "You need to get off your planet before X happens, so here's the plans (or better, the keys) to a big spaceship and here's the map to a home we've scouted out for you." Or "You're in danger of destroying yourselves by killing your planet—so here's how to rebuild the ozone layer and here's free energy to eliminate fossil fuel pollution." Or "You're going to destroy each other, so we've deactivated all your weapons, given you the cure to cancer, and built you some outposts on other worlds." But instead of practical, scientific, or medical assistance, what do these space buddies give us? Eastern theology. Here's a sampling. (For a fuller dose of the "alien" message, click here.)
"Gaia [Mother Earth] is not happy with you. She is going to go into great travail soon as she purges herself of the toxins you have poured out upon her."

6. There's just something devilish about so many UFO and alien contact stories. You've got the UFOs playing tag with aircraft—like cute little imps. You've got babies stolen from their cribs—just like medieval goblins used to do. You've got sexual alien encounters like the succubus/incubus stories from the Middle Ages. And you've got the sadistic, one might even say fiendish, aliens with their sadistic exploratory surgeries.

7. Revelation seems to depict a time in which the barrier between the spiritual and physical dimensions is no more. Demons, beasts, and even the devil himself are said to walk the earth alongside humans. Could it be that this is what we are seeing now with UFOs?

8. But in the end, everything kept coming back to terror—the abject horror these abductions exact from abductees.
True, alien surgeons may need to stick six-inch-long needles into abductees' eyes for research purposes—but it seems more dramatic than scientific. They may really need to shove tiny implants high into abductees' noses and ears, rupturing membranes—or it may simply be torture. Why do abductees report other nightmarish phenomena: preborn "grays" gestating in vats of blood and body parts; depraved sexual encounters (including bestiality); supposed impregnation and fetal harvesting; piercing, cutting, and burning; and threatened or simulated genital mutilation?
In all ways imaginable—through every orifice, in every area of free will—abductees are invaded. (I am again struck by how similar this is to demonic aggression as recorded in Hostage to the Devil.) Abductees are lied to, abused, humiliated, ridiculed, tortured, and threatened by cute, little E.T. And the abuse seems tailor-made to the abductee. It is almost as if these "aliens" can tap into a person's subconscious and pick out the images and actions that would achieve the maximum terror."

The Church Lady's voice for a moment: "Could it be… Satan?"

Well, honey, maybe this time you're finally right
sexydreamer

User ID: 1508821
United States
08/26/2011 09:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Answer to your question - Yes
"It seems that ambition makes most people wish to be loved rather than to love others."
We Who Watch

User ID: 1521067
United States
08/26/2011 09:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
I get so tired of the evil alien / aliens are demons rants of people who only see a small portion of the life GOD has created throughout HIS Universe. The gifts of GOD are many.
7 Billion people on the planet!
That's a BIG number!
And I am one.
Alien Commander Omd I  (OP)

User ID: 1522898
United States
08/27/2011 03:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
And then again: If we are talking about a highly advanced alien race, could they be creating hybrids through the internet? Another words through the use of advanced coding techniques could they be communicating with you and possibly even exerting biological effects on living human organisms directly through the internet? Can certain pages on the internet be pro-active and influencing you in ways you can not detect? And NOTE I post this concept not to generate paranoia about aliens - I am a believer that some advanced alien races may be pro-humanoid. Still the truth remains to be seen and it has been postulated that there are both good and bad {as to humans} alien races similar to the old Biblical concepts of devils and angels.

-Alien Commander Omd I {human/alien channel} ufo56

[link to universalspacealienpeoplesassociation.blogspot.com]
UNIVERSAL SPACE ALIEN PEOPLES ASSOCIATION
MONSTER

User ID: 1339904
United States
08/27/2011 04:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
I get so tired of the evil alien / aliens are demons rants of people who only see a small portion of the life GOD has created throughout HIS Universe. The gifts of GOD are many.
 Quoting: We Who Watch

the gifts from ET's are many also
KINGDOMS, NATIONS AND KINGS HAVE BEEN BROUGHT DOWN TO THEIR KNEES WITH ONE GLANCE FROM A WOMAN.

I WEAR MY SKIN OF ARMOR SO NO ONE CAN GET IN AND NO ONE CAN GET OUT.

HOW CAN I MOURN YOU, WHEN I HAVE NEVER LET YOU GO, monster 1991-2008 RIP
El Astronauta

User ID: 1522967
Poland
08/27/2011 04:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
No, I don't. I think it's impossible. There is a strange impassable border for the space entities and they simply cannot live here. Crossbreeding of our and alien DNA leads to non-reproductive creatures and to various ultimately lethal mutations. In the past that led to emergence of the giants which devoured all the mankind goods and destoyed everything in their vicinity.. Finally they all vanished.

Fairy tale? Maybe..
The quest for the metal that doesn't exist
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1522933
Australia
08/27/2011 04:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes i know they exist, it all good if your not in their breeding program,there are many victims ,they are sick and the government is in on it.

O NEGATIVES ARE HYBRIDS ,THEY ARE THE ONES AT RISK AND THEY DONT EVEN KNOW IT.
El Astronauta

User ID: 1522967
Poland
08/27/2011 04:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes i know they exist, it all good if your not in their breeding program,there are many victims ,they are sick and the government is in on it.

O NEGATIVES ARE HYBRIDS ,THEY ARE THE ONES AT RISK AND THEY DONT EVEN KNOW IT.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1522933

Do you think that liquid in the alien vessels is similar to our blood?

They have a green (sometimes acid) fluid in their veins, don't you remember? ;))
The quest for the metal that doesn't exist
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1350138
United States
08/27/2011 10:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
jUST THINK A MINUTE. IF ALIENS HAVE NO SEX OR THE TOOLS THAN HOW DO THEY KNOW WHAT TO DO? wHERE WOULD THEIR SAY EGG OR SPERM COME FROM? NO KNOW HOW. NO MEANING. NO FEELING. ETC. nutkick
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1507580
Canada
08/27/2011 10:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
duh

we are a genetic creation by 'aliens' seeded on planet Earth.
We Who Watch

User ID: 1521067
United States
08/27/2011 10:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
I feel like I am trapped in the stone age! A rifle vs a stick. A tank vs a little red wagon.
That's a BIG number!
And I am one.
computer says no

User ID: 1509535
United Kingdom
08/27/2011 11:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Be great to be a fly on the wall.. seeing aliens discuss how they intend to finally make contact.. with lots of bizarre ideas floating about. Whether to make it all 'offical, well dressed, serious/no nonesense.. or.. come out of the ship doing a song & dance routine to some music.. or some WTF??!! 'salvador dali' style wierd thing to stump people.. or land & ..?? sigh.. dunno.. I've sent the hybrids down to see what makes us tick, but according to abductees.. the hybrids are not very human, as their emotions are very 'controlled.' They don't 'lose it' or bend over laughing their head off.. or acting all strange or silly. According to one abductee.. her child was ordered by the greys to teach hybrid children how to play on the swings & other playground furniture. The hybrids didn't have a clue, never smiled, laughed, jumped, crached a comment/joke.. they just stood there like Japanese tourists.. all sheepish & 'no.. better not have a go!'

Mmmmm...! sigh.. well.. shrug.. what can one say..
black sun

User ID: 1508166
United States
08/27/2011 11:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
For those who believe rh negatives are hybrids are you aware that some orangutans are O negative? [link to www.orangutanssp.org]
MONSTER

User ID: 1339904
United States
08/30/2011 01:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
For those who believe rh negatives are hybrids are you aware that some orangutans are O negative? [link to www.orangutanssp.org]
 Quoting: black sun

I dont think they did, thanks for letting them know.
another do
KINGDOMS, NATIONS AND KINGS HAVE BEEN BROUGHT DOWN TO THEIR KNEES WITH ONE GLANCE FROM A WOMAN.

I WEAR MY SKIN OF ARMOR SO NO ONE CAN GET IN AND NO ONE CAN GET OUT.

HOW CAN I MOURN YOU, WHEN I HAVE NEVER LET YOU GO, monster 1991-2008 RIP
lotusflowerinbloom

User ID: 1514087
United States
08/30/2011 01:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.jeffersonscott.com]

1. "Aliens, however, seem to have no trouble identifying walk-the-walk Christians. This demographic, this segment of the population, seems to be the only one immune to UFO activity. A walk-the-walk Christian will rarely, if ever, even spot a UFO, much less undergo abduction attempts.

2. There have been only three methods proven effective in thwarting abduction attempts: righteous anger, strength of spirit, and calling on the name of Jesus in faith. The first two have been known to stop isolated abduction attempts, but cannot end the aliens' abduction efforts entirely. In these cases, the aliens simply appear in a new form, trying a new tactic. Only by calling on the name of Jesus Christ in faith can abduction attempts be halted altogether.

3. Just as there is a link between walk-the-walk Christians and the absence of UFO activity, so there is a link between those who experiment in the occult and the presence of UFO activity. Even the secular UFO literature comments that UFO abductees "tend to be unchurched" and often admit to occult practices.

4. There is something dreamlike about UFO sightings, alien encounters, and abduction attempts. Something not-quite-physical. Almost as if the whole thing is going on inside the observer's head...Contactees regularly report a "connection" between themselves and the UFO. A person sees a UFO and can will it to come closer. As soon as the person sees it, it seems to see the person. Abductions also contain psychological elements. The "aliens" play with abductees' minds, promising one thing then delivering another, or claiming to have imperative messages for mankind, then delivering nonsensical gibberish or absurd instructions. Abductees often feel psychologically manipulated and abused.

5. Indeed, that is what aliens have told contactees. "You're in danger of destroying your planet because of X" (nuclear testing or environmental disregard are the usual suspects) or "Your planet is going to be destroyed by X" (a rogue planet entering your system, or the so-called Galactic Federation).

But if these ETs were really our buddies from beyond, wouldn't we expect them to help us with our problems? "You need to get off your planet before X happens, so here's the plans (or better, the keys) to a big spaceship and here's the map to a home we've scouted out for you." Or "You're in danger of destroying yourselves by killing your planet—so here's how to rebuild the ozone layer and here's free energy to eliminate fossil fuel pollution." Or "You're going to destroy each other, so we've deactivated all your weapons, given you the cure to cancer, and built you some outposts on other worlds." But instead of practical, scientific, or medical assistance, what do these space buddies give us? Eastern theology. Here's a sampling. (For a fuller dose of the "alien" message, click here.)
"Gaia [Mother Earth] is not happy with you. She is going to go into great travail soon as she purges herself of the toxins you have poured out upon her."

6. There's just something devilish about so many UFO and alien contact stories. You've got the UFOs playing tag with aircraft—like cute little imps. You've got babies stolen from their cribs—just like medieval goblins used to do. You've got sexual alien encounters like the succubus/incubus stories from the Middle Ages. And you've got the sadistic, one might even say fiendish, aliens with their sadistic exploratory surgeries.

7. Revelation seems to depict a time in which the barrier between the spiritual and physical dimensions is no more. Demons, beasts, and even the devil himself are said to walk the earth alongside humans. Could it be that this is what we are seeing now with UFOs?

8. But in the end, everything kept coming back to terror—the abject horror these abductions exact from abductees.
True, alien surgeons may need to stick six-inch-long needles into abductees' eyes for research purposes—but it seems more dramatic than scientific. They may really need to shove tiny implants high into abductees' noses and ears, rupturing membranes—or it may simply be torture. Why do abductees report other nightmarish phenomena: preborn "grays" gestating in vats of blood and body parts; depraved sexual encounters (including bestiality); supposed impregnation and fetal harvesting; piercing, cutting, and burning; and threatened or simulated genital mutilation?
In all ways imaginable—through every orifice, in every area of free will—abductees are invaded. (I am again struck by how similar this is to demonic aggression as recorded in Hostage to the Devil.) Abductees are lied to, abused, humiliated, ridiculed, tortured, and threatened by cute, little E.T. And the abuse seems tailor-made to the abductee. It is almost as if these "aliens" can tap into a person's subconscious and pick out the images and actions that would achieve the maximum terror."

The Church Lady's voice for a moment: "Could it be… Satan?"

Well, honey, maybe this time you're finally right
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1497558

^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^OMG!^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^

I couldn't have put this together any better to prove my point of why I think aliens are demons.
-------------------------------------
***You Can Ignore Reality.... But You Can't Ignore The Consequences of Ignoring Reality.***

"The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous, he cannot believe it exists." - J. Edgar Hoover

“You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on.” – George W. Bush, at a Washington Dinner, March 2001

User ID: 1985709
United States
09/25/2011 03:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you for responding to my posts on GLP. But since the Karma point system began I am receiving no Karma points so I assume you are not interested in what I post here therefor I will discontinue posting on this forum unless I receive positive Karma points. I apologize if you feel I wasted your time.

Best regards,
-Alien Commander Omd I {human/alien channel}

alien03

Last Edited by Alien Commander Omd I on 09/25/2011 05:46 PM
We Who Watch

User ID: 1995047
United States
09/25/2011 05:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
:green: for having human feelings.
That's a BIG number!
And I am one.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1454685
United States
09/25/2011 07:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
People with rh negative blood types.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 834519
United States
09/25/2011 07:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
alien03 ufo56 Yap, I Believe it Too!!!!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1454685
United States
09/25/2011 07:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

another do
 Quoting: MONSTER

You need to reread this it doesn't say that.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1722295
United States
09/25/2011 07:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
yes
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 603539
United States
09/25/2011 07:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
yes
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1156828

I believe
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 790968
Czechia
09/25/2011 07:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

Agreement.
Black Sun

User ID: 1525751
United States
09/25/2011 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

another do
 Quoting: MONSTER

You need to reread this it doesn't say that.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1454685

The post was worded as to have one read the research paper. A paper which clearly debunks the myths surrounding rh negatives. As a member of what some would term "Secret Society", I can assure you that it is not about race or blood, but DNA. It is depicted in movies such as Harry Potter. Sirius Black "Black Nobility". Some have even began to draw the connection between Sirius and our sun.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2007155
Australia
09/25/2011 11:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: We Who Watch

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2020241
United States
09/25/2011 11:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
type o negs ....so yeah....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1519919

Is there any benefits in ingesting typo o - man goo?

My bf thinks so

User ID: 3860363
United States
10/23/2011 01:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Be great to be a fly on the wall.. seeing aliens discuss how they intend to finally make contact.. with lots of bizarre ideas floating about. Whether to make it all 'offical, well dressed, serious/no nonesense.. or.. come out of the ship doing a song & dance routine to some music.. or some WTF??!! 'salvador dali' style wierd thing to stump people.. or land & ..?? sigh.. dunno.. I've sent the hybrids down to see what makes us tick, but according to abductees.. the hybrids are not very human, as their emotions are very 'controlled.' They don't 'lose it' or bend over laughing their head off.. or acting all strange or silly. According to one abductee.. her child was ordered by the greys to teach hybrid children how to play on the swings & other playground furniture. The hybrids didn't have a clue, never smiled, laughed, jumped, crached a comment/joke.. they just stood there like Japanese tourists.. all sheepish & 'no.. better not have a go!'

Mmmmm...! sigh.. well.. shrug.. what can one say..
 Quoting: computer says no

The alien beings who would be creating hybrids would of course be far advanced to ordinary humans and may have evolved past human emotion; no love, no hate, no fun and no suffering, no good and no evil. This might be hard for ordinary humans to accept and might seem nightmarish to many but it might also mean an end to the old nightmare of human history filled with bloody conflicts and hate. To an advanced alien race real 'fun and pleasure' might mean physical and spiritual discovery and advancement?

-Alien Commander Omd I {human/alien channel}

ufo56 spock

Last Edited by Alien Commander Omd I on 10/25/2011 03:32 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 946424
United States
10/23/2011 02:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's clear beyond any shadow of a doubt that this is true.

Look at old "serpent head" James Carville.

No way is that fuck 100% human. No way.

GLP