FreemanITOBA

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1517582
New Zealand
08/29/2011 09:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
FreemanITOBA
Dean Clifford explains the matrix we live in, easy to understand and very interesting.

I found his philosophy was the piece of the puzzle that hadn't clicked for me before.

So a big shout out to Dean,this man deserves a dasbier

Anonymous Coward (OP)
New Zealand
08/29/2011 09:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: FreemanITOBA
[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
New Zealand
08/29/2011 10:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
I just searched for this post, and I am sure it has been deleted.

Why
Anonymous Coward (OP)
New Zealand
08/29/2011 10:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ok I am talking to myself now, thank you guys.

Now get with the programme, its 14 minutes of your time.

JUST LOOK AT IT

Here is a Dean Quote
"If you want to protest the guberment, stay at home and grow a garden"
Anonymous Coward (OP)
New Zealand
08/29/2011 10:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone going to court, got traffic fines,watch this.

Did you also know that you have a trust fund, a birth certificate is proof of this trust.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1368376
Canada
08/29/2011 11:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

Did you also know that you have a trust fund, a birth certificate is proof of this trust.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1517582

A trust fund filled with more debt to help the economy crash faster?

I knew of this years ago, and also knew of people trying to access this money years ago, and have since heard of people getting cheques for six figures from the GOVT because of accessing this money,

but I could never be part of the scam and defraud all the texpayers of their time and energy by accepting a payment of ECONOMY FUCKING DEBT.

can we please stop being retarded and start using real money?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
New Zealand
08/29/2011 11:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

A trust fund filled with more debt to help the economy crash faster?

I knew of this years ago, and also knew of people trying to access this money years ago, and have since heard of people getting cheques for six figures from the GOVT because of accessing this money,

but I could never be part of the scam and defraud all the texpayers of their time and energy by accepting a payment of ECONOMY FUCKING DEBT.

can we please stop being retarded and start using real money?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1368376

and have since heard of people getting cheques for six figures from the GOVT because of accessing this money,

Do you have a link for that?

Fiat money is not the answer, but what you are missing is who is the gubermint borrowing the money from, every country borrows money, but from whom.

Imf? whell where do they get the fake money from.

I am claiming that the GrubbyMINT is stealing your dividends from your birth certificate created trust fund .
Anonymous Coward (OP)
New Zealand
08/29/2011 11:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey Canada, I will take a six figure cheque if I am entitled to it.

What better way to boost the economy if we all had a surplus of cash to spend, first thing I would do in my rural town is supply a fully kitted out free ambulance for my town like this kiwi lotto winner did.

[link to tvnz.co.nz]
Anonymous Coward
Canada
08/29/2011 11:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yes I do have a link to that,

but it is only within yourself as your ability to discern for yourself that I indeed actually have spoken with real living people face to face about these issues and am accurately relaying what I have heard.

Yes the GOVT borrows its money from the IMF, who gets it from the World Bank.

Where does the world bank get it from?

I'm thinking that you think it comes from We The People.

But it doesn't.

It comes from NOTHING, it comes from THIN AIR, it comes from THE MINDS OF THE CONTROLLERS OF THE WORLD BANK.

Because that is what fiat currency is, nothing pulled out of thin air.

Then where does all the taxpayers money go every year? To fund tptWERE agendas. The ONLY reason our money system has ANY VALUE WHATSOEVER is because ignorant sheeple accept DEBT AS REAL MONEY while not understanding how direct and indirect taxation is taking back 50%-80% of all that money any given user spends.

They take our time and energy and convert into war etcetc,

and then give us LESS THAN NOTHING in return

because people accept this situation

BY THEIR OWN IGNORANCE of how money is using them.

To be part of the problem is not a solution, no matter how much material convenience it may buy you to tap into a fake account set up by a fraudulent CORP GOVT. Stealing dividends is meaningless compared to the fact that those dividends are based within a system that is purely self defeating.

I still love your statement that if you want to protest, stay at home and grow a garden. At the same time, is that really protest? Can we not simply choose another way without telling others they shouldn't be doing what they are doing?

I don't protest anything, but I absolutely do hold people accountable for any decisions they make which result in criminal outcomes, so this isn't protesting anything, it is simply shining another light of justice and truth on a situation which people desperately need to understand if there is to be any hope of it being fixed.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
08/29/2011 11:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey Canada, I will take a six figure cheque if I am entitled to it.

What better way to boost the economy if we all had a surplus of cash to spend, first thing I would do in my rural town is supply a fully kitted out free ambulance for my town like this kiwi lotto winner did.

[link to tvnz.co.nz]

Ok sure there are ways of using the debt to help people,

but I prefer to help people learn to fish, instead of giving people a fish, because I don't like having to take care of people who won't take care of themselves simply because someone else is willing to do it for them.

Maybe you're into babysitting all the time, to each our own.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
New Zealand
08/29/2011 12:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes I do have a link to that,

but it is only within yourself as your ability to discern for yourself that I indeed actually have spoken with real living people face to face about these issues and am accurately relaying what I have heard.

Yes the GOVT borrows its money from the IMF, who gets it from the World Bank.

Where does the world bank get it from?

I'm thinking that you think it comes from We The People.

But it doesn't.

It comes from NOTHING, it comes from THIN AIR, it comes from THE MINDS OF THE CONTROLLERS OF THE WORLD BANK.

Because that is what fiat currency is, nothing pulled out of thin air.

Then where does all the taxpayers money go every year? To fund tptWERE agendas. The ONLY reason our money system has ANY VALUE WHATSOEVER is because ignorant sheeple accept DEBT AS REAL MONEY while not understanding how direct and indirect taxation is taking back 50%-80% of all that money any given user spends.

They take our time and energy and convert into war etcetc,

and then give us LESS THAN NOTHING in return

because people accept this situation

BY THEIR OWN IGNORANCE of how money is using them.

To be part of the problem is not a solution, no matter how much material convenience it may buy you to tap into a fake account set up by a fraudulent CORP GOVT. Stealing dividends is meaningless compared to the fact that those dividends are based within a system that is purely self defeating.

I still love your statement that if you want to protest, stay at home and grow a garden. At the same time, is that really protest? Can we not simply choose another way without telling others they shouldn't be doing what they are doing?

I don't protest anything, but I absolutely do hold people accountable for any decisions they make which result in criminal outcomes, so this isn't protesting anything, it is simply shining another light of justice and truth on a situation which people desperately need to understand if there is to be any hope of it being fixed.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward and have since heard of people getting cheques for six figures from the GOVT because of accessing this money,

Money is backed by your hard work the world over, your potential earnings is what backs the fake money.

Our tax dollars go straight to repay the grubbyMINTS(GM) borrowings,VIA the IRD,CRA,IRS or what ever its called in your place of domicile.
The GMINT borrows more money to pay for our hospitals, schools and infrastructure.

If the tax collected is repaying the loan, and the money is backed by our hard work and future income, I for one forgive the debt, and you should to.

Think of the savings getting rid of all the tax agencies, the world over, no more war for one.

If you are not part of the solution you are part of the problem, and I applaud your response, I suspect maybe our commonwealth connection.

Just look at that word will ya commonwealth, not commonpoorslavebastards.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
08/29/2011 01:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Money is backed by your hard work the world over, your potential earnings is what backs the fake money.

Our tax dollars go straight to repay the grubbyMINTS(GM) borrowings,VIA the IRD,CRA,IRS or what ever its called in your place of domicile.
The GMINT borrows more money to pay for our hospitals, schools and infrastructure.

If the tax collected is repaying the loan, and the money is backed by our hard work and future income, I for one forgive the debt, and you should to.

Think of the savings getting rid of all the tax agencies, the world over, no more war for one.

If you are not part of the solution you are part of the problem, and I applaud your response, I suspect maybe our commonwealth connection.

Just look at that word will ya commonwealth, not commonpoorslavebastards.

We are definitely on the same track here, no doubt.

At the same time, I must refure your tptWERE perspective that fiat currencies are backed by people's hard work.

It's not.

Again, the only reason We The People accept fiat currency is because of the general IGNORANCE of how money works,

because if the masses actually took some time to figure out how this system actually works,

THEY WOULD NOT SUPPORT ITS CRIMINAL PROCEDURES AND PRINCIPLES.

Our fiat money system is backed by COMPLACENCY AND IGNORANCE, which is annually bought and paid for by the fact that so many people have been disempowered to the point of thinking they NEED AND ARE THEREFORE DEPENDING ON MONEY TO SURVIVE.

If I had to pack my shit and leave now, I would be fully confident of my ability to make my own shelter, find enough to eat and generally survive out in the wilderness. Most people are not in this boat because they have spent all their life being codependent on money to provide the trading means to acquire what they want and need.

Furthermore, there is NOTHING TO FORGIVE because the debt as it currently exists IS NOT REAL.

Charging interest on a fiat currency is CRIMINALLY NEGLIGENT if not outright CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY:

why would I accept any notion of being part of that criminality?

As far as forgiving the criminals who have perpetuated this madness for so long, there is also no need to do that, for within God's perfect Will, EveryThing is happening according to Our Highest Interest, including this money system helping people wake up and step up. And for that, I THANK all this bullshit, because ultimately it will help us have a more enlightened experience here on Earth as the Human race and as Human individuals.

Perhaps not as soon as some of us would prefer, but there are always people ahead of their time, is there not?
Anonymous Coward
Canada
08/29/2011 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

The only way to reasonably support this statement is by the accurate observation that very few people do any real hard work.

Most jobs nowadays are administration jobs. That is not hard work.

Most jobs nowadays do nothing to directly produce anything of value, unless you value the paperwork and data entry that could easily be fully automated by now.

And considering that these types of productionless jobs ARE A DETRIMENT TO SOCIETY because they have taken a stranglehold on our economy mostly because of the repressed technology not providing new jobs that would actually produce things of use and value,

it makes total sense that we have a DEBT MONEY SYSTEM

as a reflection of all these 'hard work' jobs, right?

People want to sit on their ass all day and live like kings with everyone else serving them even as they only serve their own financial/material needs and desires when they work;

is it any wonder the economy is a turd sinking in a shitstorm?

Anonymous Coward (OP)
New Zealand
08/29/2011 03:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Glad we are on the same page.

I am saying the debt currency is backed by your labour, and the birth certificate is proof of your shareholder status.

A share holder appoints CEO or directors, to tell the trustee what do do , in order for the share holder to get maximum profit.

Now if the funny money has no backing,because most countries are bankrupt,and we are operating in debt notes, who are the creditors?

The only value a GMINT has is what you unwillingly give them, by Gmint deception, that you are not the debtor.

My BC gives me shares in the corporation of NZ,it has a cu-sip number that matches the New York stock exchange, for my birth cert, and drivers licence, and any other bond able activity, IE passport.

So from dean s work it goes like this, and he uses Microsoft for an example.

Director/CEO
Bill gates
Idol1

Shareholders Trustees
equity input employees

Now if you are sole share holder to bill gates company, you appoint directors who will set policy for the trustees, to maximise profit to the shareholders.

So if I hold a sole share holders certificate as witnessed by my birth cert. I can nominate my choice of CEO /director.

And I can appoint myself to that position, who else will look after the share holder/creditor assests better than the anyone.

I can be SSholder, CEO and trustee

Let us see how this works for grubbyMint, GM thinks its the CEO, and you the employee/trustee, and is bossing you about with rules and regs that belong to the public servants, as well as using the BC to collect on your dividend, and steal your vote, you never knew you had.

GMINT appoints its self CEO, the trustees are public servents, I am a share holder to the NZ corporation, am neither a public servent nor in GMINT.

And yes I hunt and fish, i live off the grid so to speak, but refuse to be distracted, by the hoopla of GMINT DECEPTION5a
Anonymous Coward (OP)
New Zealand
08/29/2011 03:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry I do not understand what tptWERE is, google said Trailer park trash, which made me giggle, cos I do live in a caravan, which has a thick outer covering,of aluminum so forget the tin foil hat, I got that covered.ohyeah
Anonymous Coward (OP)
New Zealand
08/29/2011 03:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nice talking to you Canada, you have been the highlight of this thread, I will let it die an undignified death.

It seems there are only two people on the entire GLP website that are autodidact, and believe in the right to autonomy.

I will check in later, in case you post again.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
08/29/2011 03:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Powers That WERE

ie the CORP GOVT.

I understand full well what you are saying and striving to accomplish.

What I don't understand is why any sane Human Being would submit to the CORP bullshit.

Their money is DEBT, sure you can take control of it if you want to but why would you want to do that when it will only make you responsible for paying back the debt?

That's exactly what tptWERE want you to do, so they don't have to accept the responsibility for perpetuating a criminally corrupt system of finance and economics.

Why buy into a system that is designed to fail?

Maybe you are not sane?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 989084
Canada
08/29/2011 05:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1529808
New Zealand
08/31/2011 09:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Powers That WERE

ie the CORP GOVT.

I understand full well what you are saying and striving to accomplish.

What I don't understand is why any sane Human Being would submit to the CORP bullshit.

Their money is DEBT, sure you can take control of it if you want to but why would you want to do that when it will only make you responsible for paying back the debt?

That's exactly what tptWERE want you to do, so they don't have to accept the responsibility for perpetuating a criminally corrupt system of finance and economics.

Why buy into a system that is designed to fail?

Maybe you are not sane?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1368376

The reason why is simple. Our ever increasing GOVT. debt is created, when we go to the bank for a mortgage, the banks rip us of in 4 ways

1, Application fraud
2, fraud collateral
3, Fraud Securitization
4, Fraud keeping promissory note in circulation after debt is paid.
This is the main reason for the national debt of all countries is raising because of our own failure to retrieve the original note on debt that has been paid.
proof, check national debt, against consumer debt.

Also max keiser Report 175 @ 19 minutes and 57 seconds.

Money is debt, how can it be paid back, with more debt? or a promise to pay. debt money is a promise to pay, when real money becomes available.
If a bank can not lend money(read bank act)who loans you a mortgage, you do. With your signature, it is the only value, so I can also pay with my signature.

I can't comment on tptWERE I am ignorant at present, but will look into it since you have introduced it.

You are right the System is rigged to fail, I do not support it , that is why I presented Dean Clifford video's for anyone else who wants to escape the system.
olaf
User ID: 1530041
Netherlands
08/31/2011 09:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
yeah hopefully they keep eachother they even talked about pills one day but they still keep going.
Anonymous Coward
New Zealand
08/31/2011 09:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 989084

Thank you. hf

A poster has said that a 15 minute video is to long, shit I have watched all 25 of em, and I am waiting patiently for more.
Anonymous Coward
New Zealand
08/31/2011 10:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
yeah hopefully they keep eachother they even talked about pills one day but they still keep going.
 Quoting: olaf 1530041

Hi Olaf

Wow the infamous Olaf, has wandered in to my thread, oh I see you are lost, and have misplaced your post.

sockpuppet
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1530672
New Zealand
09/05/2011 06:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf
anonymous
User ID: 4481274
Canada
02/07/2013 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
can i post without an official username
anonymous
User ID: 4481274
Canada
02/07/2013 11:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have a question for Dean Clifford
Love your work

If Canada is a Corporation and the Queen(her Majesty). has the ultimate say of who the prime minister is Via the governor general.That would mean that she owns at least 51% of the corporation.Only the majority Shareholder of any corporation would have such power. Though this may not be publically admitted I suspect that this is the case. The monarchy would never seemingly relinquish power to soverigns unless they had a backup plan. World conquest is the oldest game there is. And the monetary system is the method that acheives it unawares

GLP