Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,629 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 388,392
Pageviews Today: 609,969Threads Today: 227Posts Today: 3,765
06:48 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

BREAKING VIDEO!!! UFO CLUSTER WITH DIMENSIONAL STARGATES FOLLOWED BY BLACK HELICOPTERS CAPTURED ON MULTIPLE CAMERAS IN VANCOUVER!!!!!!!!

ectobatic
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1526532
United States
08/29/2011 02:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
BREAKING VIDEO!!! UFO CLUSTER WITH DIMENSIONAL STARGATES FOLLOWED BY BLACK HELICOPTERS CAPTURED ON MULTIPLE CAMERAS IN VANCOUVER!!!!!!!!
August 27, 2011, Mount Pleasant community. The incident took place for 40 about minutes when two witnesses saw extraterrestrial dimensional-travelers. The indecent was recorded on two different types of digital camcorders using three different imaging systems.

[link to www.examiner.com]
I intend on living forever, or die trying.
ectobatic  (OP)

United States
08/29/2011 03:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: BREAKING VIDEO!!! UFO CLUSTER WITH DIMENSIONAL STARGATES FOLLOWED BY BLACK HELICOPTERS CAPTURED ON MULTIPLE CAMERAS IN VANCOUVER!!!!!!!!
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1526549
United Kingdom
08/29/2011 03:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: BREAKING VIDEO!!! UFO CLUSTER WITH DIMENSIONAL STARGATES FOLLOWED BY BLACK HELICOPTERS CAPTURED ON MULTIPLE CAMERAS IN VANCOUVER!!!!!!!!
August 27, 2011, Mount Pleasant community. The incident took place for 40 about minutes when two witnesses saw extraterrestrial dimensional-travelers. The indecent was recorded on two different types of digital camcorders using three different imaging systems.

Quoting: ectobatic

CHINESE LANTERNS PERHAPS
Reboot

User ID: 1523086
United Kingdom
08/29/2011 03:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Judging from the users other Youtube videos...

Yawn.
"Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves."
ectobatic  (OP)

United States
08/29/2011 05:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just move along nothing to see here.
alien03
ectobatic  (OP)

User ID: 1527134
United States
08/30/2011 02:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
shameless self bump.
bump
sheeple need to see
SeekTruth

User ID: 1508496
United States
08/30/2011 02:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Question OP:

Using general logic (with the understanding that these crafts are things we don't/may not fully understand), why would helicopters chase ufos with dimensional stargates?

I'd think if someone was after such crafts, they'd employ technologies a little higher up than helicopters?

scratching
Every "saint" has a past and every "sinner" has a future :)
nomind

User ID: 904314
Canada
08/30/2011 02:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

Dunno bout the rest but at 1 minute in he's showing what's clearly a balloon.. Happens around here every so often that people let go of balloons at the local fair or whatever event and they float off into the sky, sometimes in bunches
My Interesting Karma messages:

- "You are an idiot. This post proves it."
-"GLP MEMBERS BEWARE!!! THIS IS A GOVERNMENT SHILL."
- Most
moranic one given to me: When you type ".." you need to put three dots instead of two.

Thread: Nibiru, or how to appear like you know what you are talking about
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1527189
United States
08/30/2011 02:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
A close up shot of some fuzzy blobs and a 10 second clip of a helicopter that has nothing to do with anything ? That's one of the lamest videos I've ever seen. Thanks.
Heracletus

User ID: 1527242
Canada
08/30/2011 02:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
I live in that area and this is the first I've heard of it. At this time of year there is always balloons floating by, and as for helicopters? You'd think this was bloody LA. Between the newsies the air ambulances, the commercial helicopter flightpath to the waterfront helipad, and the fact that somehow at least 2 local police forces have gone airborne and have a small air force, it's a wonder we don't find chopped pigeon everywhere. And there are lights in the sky at night from 1 major fair, outside festivals and the baseball park.

helicopter ufo56
You have locked yourselves up in cages of fear; and, behold, do you now complain that you lack freedom.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1361388
Canada
08/30/2011 02:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Original source for the two vids including the helicopter part please.
That's too convenient to fake that footage when you're given no frame of reference. I know my city pretty well and if they caught some of the scenery I could tell glprs more about its legitimacy. Right now, im skeptical of this footage, you can't just call out "DIMENSIONAL STARGATE!!!!" when it isn't even clear whether or not those arent phony and just cleverly edited together.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1361388
Canada
08/30/2011 02:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Original source for the two vids including the helicopter part please.
That's too convenient to fake that footage when you're given no frame of reference. I know my city pretty well and if they caught some of the scenery I could tell glprs more about its legitimacy. Right now, im skeptical of this footage, you can't just call out "DIMENSIONAL STARGATE!!!!" when it isn't even clear whether or not those arent phony and just cleverly edited together.
oRbZ

User ID: 1527479
United Kingdom
08/30/2011 05:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Question OP:

Using general logic (with the understanding that these crafts are things we don't/may not fully understand), why would helicopters chase ufos with dimensional stargates?

I'd think if someone was after such crafts, they'd employ technologies a little higher up than helicopters?

scratching
 Quoting: SeekTruth

How do you know that these helicopters are not fitted out with some kind of radar to shoo them away!!!
CaptiveR
User ID: 1527882
United Kingdom
08/30/2011 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

First of all, thank you for the upload. Sadly, this is what looks to be an edited, or concoction of 3 separate pieces of footage. Two of which are quite clear what they are, but i have no idea what i am looking at in the first part of the video.

To say it is a dimensional stargate is quite a leap though. I bet if we were talking about this same piece of footage 10 years ago on here, nobody would be coming up with dimensional stargates.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1511521
United States
08/30/2011 12:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Question OP:

scratching
 Quoting: SeekTruth

Actually, the helicopter's are either 1) fake. to hide the true nature of the craft. (I know this, because I've planes and helicopters 'transform' before.) and patrolling the area.

or 2) real. and can do nothing but monitor the area or is assisting the ufo.

These interdimensional beings/crafts/whatever they are can change into anything they want. Watch supermushmouse videos on youtube. His stuff is amazing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 287857
United States
08/30/2011 10:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

applause thx

GLP