Scumbag Obama trying to exclude Ron Paul from upcoming GOP debate

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1486213
United States
08/31/2011 05:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Scumbag Obama trying to exclude Ron Paul from upcoming GOP debate
Obama has requested a joint session of Congress to deliver a speech on the economy and jobs. The problem is the President has chosen the day of an important and long planned Republican Presidential debate for the session. Obama’s actions would effectively remove Ron Paul and Michelle Bachman from the debate by forcing their attendance to the joint session and making it impossible for them to attend the debate. Some say this is a transparent and shameful tactic on Obama’s part to play politics with the political process.

[link to runronpaul.com]
UcDat

User ID: 1523583
Canada
08/31/2011 05:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Scumbag Obama trying to exclude Ron Paul from upcoming GOP debate
I say this is a transparent and shameful tactic on Obama’s part to play politics with the political process.

starwars
'Whence do you come, slayer of men, or where are you going, conqueror of space?' The soul answered and said, 'What binds me has been slain, and what surrounds me has been overcome, and my desire has been ended, and ignorance has died. In a [world] I was released from a world, [and] in a type from a heavenly type, and (from) the fetter of oblivion which is transient. From this time on will I attain to the rest of the time, of the season, of the aeon, in silence.'
Revbo™

User ID: 1526311
Norway
08/31/2011 05:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
I say this is a transparent and shameful tactic on Obama’s part to play politics with the political process.

starwars
 Quoting: UcDat

I, too, say this is a transparent and shameful tactic on Obama’s part to play politics with the political process.

Hey, Barry:

bushfing

Last Edited by Revbo™ on 08/31/2011 05:59 PM
John 8:32

And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1486213
United States
08/31/2011 06:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know if taking the poll will help, but it wouldn't hurt.

GLP